Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-14-2007, 05:42 PM   #21
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Intheshadows

I let her walk (if you could call draging a ball and chain with heels on walking) over to the door and see for her self that it was locked. With her back turned to me I came up quickly behind her and pinned her to the door. She put up a struggle but she was such a thin thing, that I was able to get her hands behind her and put on the cuffs. I then roughly forced her on the back on the bed and sat back down in my chair. I said, "Katy, you aren't too swift and your not catching on. Now you've earned your first punishment."
Intheshadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 05:45 PM   #22
Rosie
Privileged Member

Rosie has initial reputation

As she was pinned against the door and could feel him behind her she started screaming and twisting under him bt it was no use. Her hands were cuffed behind her back and she was thrown once again on the bed. Struggling to sit up with a chain on one leg and cuffs around her wrists she glared at him and said "I havent earned a thing, and dont you dare touch me!"
Rosie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 05:56 PM   #23
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)

I bend down and reached into my bag and removed the tool. I calmly walked over to Katy and pushed her down on the bed on her stomach and put my knees into her back so she couldn't move. I lifted the hair off the back of her head and started pushing the needle into her neck, it wasn't long until I finished the S. She fought hard, even with the sedatitive but I was able to finish the word slut on the back of her neck. It wasn't my best work but it was still legible. The ink would be permanent. I got off her and returned to my chair. I said, "In case you were wondering I wrote slut. That was a mild punishment Katy, you don't want to resist. Now I'm going to start asking some questions and I want answers. First question, how many guys have fucked you."
Old 08-14-2007, 06:04 PM   #24
Rosie
Privileged Member

As he came over with the tool I tried to move off the bed again but wasnt fast enough. He pinned me down on my stomach and started tattooing the word slut on my neck with me screaming and kicking and trying to fight him. When it was done I had tears in my eyes and it hurt very bad. Turning over again to face him I continue to glare at him and listen to his words. Hearing his question I shake my head as if I'm not going to answer and then finally looked down and mumbled "None." The fight wasnt out of her yet, she was just waiting for the best opportunity.
Old 08-14-2007, 06:59 PM   #25
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

When she turned over I could help but notice breasts moveing underneath her top as the anger pulsed throughout her body. I was surprised when she answered that she hadn't slept with anyone. I would enjoy being her first if it was true. I said, "Katy, for some reason I actually believe you. Now I want to know how many cocks have you've sucked."
Old 08-14-2007, 07:12 PM   #26
Rosie
Privileged Member

At his next question her head snapped up and her eyes flashed in anger as she told him "I really dont think the questions you are asking are any of your business." She shifted her legs to be more comfortable and then clamped them shut as she remembered she was in a skirt.
Old 08-14-2007, 09:06 PM   #27
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I reached in and took the hood out of my bag and went over to the bed and tried to put it on her. She fought hard but with her hands behind her back she was not match, I was able to get it over her head. I again pinned her to the bed and begain to rip off her top. After a moment I had torn it from her body. Next, I reached down to the slit of her skirt and torn it from her body revealing her black thong. Her bra and thongs were next, and I so enjoyed removing them. She lay completely naked except for the hood over her head. I admired her fine young body, but I wasn't ready to take it yet. I removed the hood and returned to my seat. I said, "Lily, now you lost the privilage of wear clothes, if your a good girl you can earn that back. Now answer my question unless you want more punishment, how many Dicks have you sucked."
Old 08-14-2007, 09:18 PM   #28
Rosie
Privileged Member

As a hood was brought out Katy gasped and with wide eyes fought hard to not have it put over her head. Screaming and twisting along with kicking out, the chain dragging her leg slower, she still had the hood put over her head. As she was stripped of all clothing she sharted shaking hard, the realness of her problem finally sinking in. She was completely shaved and bare under his gaze with her tanned body shaking. As she hood was removed she curled up as best as she could to cover herself up but it was no use with her hands cuffed behind her back. As he said a wrong name she snapped at him "Cant you even remember my name?!" But then she remembered his question and boldly looked him in the eyes and said "Only one, and that's how it will stay."
Old 08-14-2007, 09:24 PM   #29
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I stared at her shaven body, I desired to have her now, but I wanted to continue with my game. I said, "Katy, Lily, Susan, it doesn't matter what I call you, your my whore and I can call you whatever I like. I could go over there right now and get on the bed and take out my cock and force it into your tight ass but if you do as your told, the only thing that will touch you tonight is my hand. Now lie on your back and spread your legs slightly. I'm only asking once."
Old 08-14-2007, 09:48 PM   #30
Rosie
Privileged Member

Hoping his promise was real she continued to glare at him about the name thing but didnt say anything. She leaned back on the bed against a pillow so she could still see him and spread her legs, but only just enought that if you hadnt really been looking you wouldnt be able to tell she had moved them.
Old 08-14-2007, 10:07 PM   #31
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

My cock grew hard as I watch her lay on her back and spread her legs ever so slightly. I moved to the edge of the bed and put my hand on Katy's right leg and started to stroke it gently. I said, "Katy, you have great legs." I then move my hand up her body until I reached her breasts, I felt every inch of them and played with her nipples. I said, "Now that's a good girl, keep it up and you will earn some privlages."
Old 08-14-2007, 10:14 PM   #32
Rosie
Privileged Member

She was watching him as she laid back and flinched away as he walked over to her. She was shaking badly now because of how scared she was. She closed her eyes tightly so she wouldnt have to see him touching her but there was still his voice speaking to her. She jumped as she felt his hand unexpectidely on her legs and shifted away slightly. As his hand moved up to her breast she continued to flich away from his touch. But as he actually played with her nipples she let out a gasp and shivered harder.
Old 08-14-2007, 10:19 PM   #33
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I said, "Katy, that's a good girl. Now I'm going to touch you clint but I'll be gentle and it will be over very soon if you relax." I took my left hand and moved it to her clit and started to rub in different directions while I continued to touch the rest of her body with my right hand. I felt like taking my pants off and fucking her hard, but I would wait until the right time.
Old 08-14-2007, 10:25 PM   #34
Rosie
Privileged Member

She snapped her eyes open as he told her what he was going to do next and her eyes were wide with fear as she begged "Please, dont do this. Please just let me go." She felt his hands moving all over her body and then the hand on her clit and she started to struggle away from him again regardless of the cuffs and the chain.
Old 08-14-2007, 11:03 PM   #35
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

As she begain to struggle I put one hand on her throat and took my right hand and forced my fingers inside her vagina, roughly. I withdrew them in a few moments and stood up. I said, "Too bad, Lily, you almost earned the privaledge of me taking off your handcuffs. Instead you got to feel my fingers inside of you. I'll see you in the morning with breakfast, you'll find a toilet around the corner, it'll be hard to use but you'll manage." I walked out of the room closeing the door behind me so it would lock. I turned off the lights with a switch outside the room.
Old 08-14-2007, 11:34 PM   #36
Rosie
Privileged Member

Gasping as she felt a hand aroung her throat she then yelped and started to scream and struggle as she felt him roughly shove his fingers in her. As his words she started to shake her head as if willing him to let her go but before she could say anything he was out of the room and the light was off. Holding in a scream of frustration Katy slowly and gently got off the bed. She struggled to walk around the room with her ball and chain and kept one shoulder against a wall. She walked around the whole room in a circle until she was sure there was no other was out and slowly walked back to the bed, this time lett out her scream of frustration and rage as she tried to force her hands out of the cuffs, scraping skin in pain but not caring. Giving up she sat on the bed and began to let out her frustration in tears that streamed down her face. She struggled to lay down on the bed and get comfortable, knowing that she would never be able to sleep tonight.
Old 08-14-2007, 11:47 PM   #37
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I woke up earlier, egar to for the day ahead. I mad breakfast and walked down to the studio. I dialed the combination and opened the door with the tray of food in my hands. I saw her sitting on the floor near the bed, it looked like she hadn't slept last night. That was good, a bit of fatique might make things easier. I said, "Good Morning Katy, I hope you like Pancakes. Now get up and sit on the bed and I will feed you."
Old 08-14-2007, 11:53 PM   #38
Rosie
Privileged Member

The next morning Katy hadnt slept more then a couple of hours, if that, her hair was a mess and she looked just plain tired and dejected. As she heard someone opening the door she looked up and then smelled the food. As his words she did get up and sit on the bed, trying to cover herself up though while she was sitting there. She didnt speak to him but just sat there watching him.
Old 08-14-2007, 11:56 PM   #39
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I sat on the bed next to her and begain to feed her the pancakes. I said, "After your done eating Breakfeast would you like to try and earn some privlages, perhaps removeing the handcuffs?"
Old 08-15-2007, 12:03 AM   #40
Rosie
Privileged Member

Sitting quietly while he fed her, her stomach was growling as it was, she just nodded her head in acceptance. She didnt touch him and was very careful to move away if it looked like he was going to brush against her.