Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-11-2007, 06:02 PM   #41
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The fighting was for nought. Ive been so scared that my cunt was ultra tight and devoid of lubrication when you slipped into me , making your cock feel enormous as it splits my walls. Your inside me and theres nothing I can do about it.

I keep up the struggle and wish I could fast forward myself through time, or even better rewind myself back to the morning and never have stopped.

"Your hurting me!" I shout

You begind fucking me, and every time you thrust into me hard and deep my body jolts with the force and little gasps and moans escape my lips between my cries.
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 08:09 PM   #42
Colossos
Privileged Member

Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Colossos Send a message via Yahoo to Colossos

I trust deep inside of you feeling my dick pressing against your cervix.
Ill now begin to change my rythm once soft another wild.
Just dont want you to know what ill do.
I squezz your breast with my hand playing with your nipple.
"Your a great brood mare" i groan " maybe youll become mother a third time"
Your wet pussy feels great milking my hard cock.
Ill play with my dick inside your pussy, enjoying every single moment.
Old 05-11-2007, 08:16 PM   #43
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Just when I think Im used to your rythm you change it. Some hard thrusts that move my body and force grunts from me, then soft measured strokes that are tortuously long and intimate. I have to feel every single split second of your rape.

It means I cant even block out your cruel taunts. Lucky I am on the pill, I think, but still theres always the risk..

"No... " I moan, followed by shuddering cries, when I think about you impregnanting me. It reminds me that soon I will be flooded with you in my most private and sacred of places against my will. There are other things though which are scary..

"Ugh! No..." I wail. "Please stop!!!!"
Old 05-11-2007, 08:57 PM   #44
Colossos
Privileged Member

Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I like it to feel your body shake under my strokes. And i feel your hot pussy, flooding over with your own juice. Your body is enjoying this.
I move faster inside you hearing my balls clapping against your clit.
I groan loadly and grab your hair again.
"For sure i will" i moan and start to fuck you like a wild animal.
"Ill take you again and again, allowing you to work for your life"
Old 05-12-2007, 12:36 AM   #45
gaggirl
* yawn *

I hate the way my body betrays me physiologically, milking your dick and lubricating itself despite how unwanted this is. it allwos you to move faster inside me, and even harder. I feel you slamming your cock into my cervix. Now it seems your pamrantly fucking me, grunting, groaning and pulling my hair back sharp enoguh to force me to cry out in pain and buck against you. Yyour hips slam off my ass with each thrust.

Then it dawns on me, I had to start a new pill packet this week, but Ive forgotten to take it for the last couple of days. I can picture clearly where it sits in my medical cabinet, not in my body where it needs to be.

"Please dont cum in me! please I beg you really, dont... ugh! Im not on the pill. cum anywhere but not in me pleaaaaaaaasse! "
Old 05-12-2007, 08:26 AM   #46
Colossos
Privileged Member

My lust grows even more as you beg me.
The chance of getting you pregnant gets me even hornier.
I continue to fuck you slow and hard groaning loud with each trust.
"Ill cum deep inside you, i promise" i moan.
With each trust i feel my dick swelling.
A few trusts more and ill climax.
Old 05-12-2007, 08:41 AM   #47
gaggirl
* yawn *

"No noNo NO!! DONT!!" Crying, it is such effort trying toget away from you, but I notice my struggling suddenly extremely strong beset with determination to escape the horrifying culmination of your rape: your orgasm deep inside and possibly inpregnanting me. I dont stop struggling, Il ldo anything to prevent your hot sperm from coating my insides. I wrest my arms jerkily from your grasp amd fall a little forward and my hands desperately claw agaisnt your thighs to push you away.

My nails dig into your hips the same as yours grip onto mine, only our motivations are very different
Old 05-12-2007, 08:58 AM   #48
Colossos
Privileged Member

You managed to slam your nails into my flesh. It burns but im to horny to feel the pain. I grab your ponnytail and push my cock with a few more hard trusts inside of you.
I moan loadly as i feel my balls tighten.
"Im going to get your filthy slut pregnant" i moan and push my dick as deep inside you as i can with a last hard trust.
I grab your titts while shooting my hot load deep inside you.
Old 05-12-2007, 09:25 AM   #49
gaggirl
* yawn *

ALl I can think about in these final moments is mysingle minded focus to get you out of me. I feel now my crlawing at you does no good, you just drive yur cock into me hard and your dick swellsuntil I feel like im being rammed by a pole. I cry out desperately, I know the moment is upon me, and theres nothing I can. You grab hold ofm y tits and push yourself deep inside of me a few good hard times and groam loudly.

"Noooooo!"I wail. I feel depleted of energy, though I try to remove your hands from me. I wait for it. It hits... that hot liquuid inside me already spilling out around your cock as you impale me so hard I come off my knees. I gasp in pain.
Old 05-12-2007, 10:07 AM   #50
Colossos
Privileged Member

I trust my ejaculating cock once again deep inside you.
Your pussy does the rest and milks my dick empty.
After a few seconds my cock stops to pump sperm inside but i dont pull him out.
I let my cock stay in your pussy stopping the sperm to run out of your fucking cunt.
I massage your titts and play with your nipples.
"In a few month theyll start to give milk slut" i breath hard " your husband is surely proud to have such a good brood mare."
I kiss your neck. Only want to show you did a great job.
Just in a few minutes until my cock recovers some strength ill tike you a last time.
Old 05-12-2007, 07:31 PM   #51
gaggirl
* yawn *

Why is this sick fuck doing this to me?? You stay inside me to torture me even longer. Again taunting me with the threat of your rape seed creating life in my womb.

I push myself forwad, defeated, onto the gravel. It feels better to me than your hands groping my breasts. I pray with all my heart, and will with my mind, that I am still "safe" and wriggle underneath you trying in vain to remove your flaccid pens form me and allow the ooze to escape.

"Why wuld you do this to me?"
Old 05-12-2007, 08:21 PM   #52
Colossos
Privileged Member

I hear your ask, but theres nothing to say why.
Its just because i want it , and i could do it.
I release you, and stand next to you.
"Ley down on your back" i command you.
While your still getting to breath ill take of the rest of my clothes. its really damn hot under my cloth.
"Theres only one last task for you and if youre doing anything i say without any protest youll be free to go" ,i say,
"Otherwise ill tie you up and take you to a place which nobody will ever find you."
Old 05-12-2007, 11:05 PM   #53
gaggirl
* yawn *

I dont hear anything from him, not that I really expected to. After he slides out of me he stands next to my prone body. I cry quietly into my folded arms under my face. Now what? I hope he just leaves me like this. As soon as he goes though Im going to scrape that shit out from inside of me.

"Lay down on your back" he says. And tells me to do as Im told or Ill be tied up and left somwhere not to be found.

Reluctantly I pull my knees up underneath me and turn into a sitting position. i look up at you with your cock still out as you gets undressed in gfront of me. A sheen of sweat covers your chest and beads on your face. I swallow heavily feeling sick and trying notto taste that hint of cum in my mouth still from before. Thank god your cum is dripping out of me.
Old 05-13-2007, 07:26 AM   #54
Colossos
Privileged Member

"So do you agree with the last task?" i ask.
"If you do so come over here and lick my dick clean."
Ive fucked this slut in her mouth forced her to swallow my cum and in a few hours my seed will impregnate her. Theres no hope left for her then seeing her family back.
Hopefull shell do as i ask.
Old 05-13-2007, 08:54 AM   #55
gaggirl
* yawn *

"But ..."I start , but what else can I say. I feel lost. I really dont wantto do this, dont want to give in to you, the slippery path to ruin. what owuld be next?? but at teh same time.. my people. I need them. The man is callous he would kill me I have no doubt.

I get to my knees and it takes me wht feel like forever to move my lips and tongue back to your cock again, tasting again that horrible sperm thats already slid down my throat and into my pussy.
Old 05-13-2007, 10:11 AM   #56
Colossos
Privileged Member

I feel your tongue again around my cock, and my dick starts to grow again.
So now lets play our last game.
"Lay down on your back" i command " and spread your legs"
"I want you to beg to get fucked hard by me." i say "I want you to enjoy it i want you to moan and groan"
"If you do so youll be free to go" i say while i squezz your titts.
Old 05-13-2007, 10:18 AM   #57
gaggirl
* yawn *

What?!

"Are you kidding me?" I ask shakily after a very long silence.
I dont know whether to laugh or cry it feels like some kind of joke.
You look so serious to my dismay.

You dont say anything.
I spy the knife, but too late you see it too and have alraedy got it in your hands and playing with it.
I look around wildly, surely there must be some wayu out of this!

You step towards me and grab my ankle.

I cry out in panick.

"Agh!""I-im sorry but.... i-I Cant!" Already tears are falling, again.
Old 05-13-2007, 10:22 AM   #58
Colossos
Privileged Member

"Do as i say and youll see your family again" i speak rough.
"Or stay stubborn and die out here."

"Theres nothing you could do" i say.
"SO I ASK A LAST TIME! WILL YOU DO AS I ASKED!" i shout.
Old 05-13-2007, 10:28 AM   #59
gaggirl
* yawn *

"No no I just cant! I dont want to!!" but the rage on your face becomes thunder, and you come closer to me.
I realise you are serious, or at least when I become within a hairs breadth of seeing my life whisked from me I have a change of heart.

"Okay OKAY!" I sob.

"I'll do it just please.. dont hurt me. please keep your word!"
Old 05-13-2007, 10:31 AM   #60
Colossos
Privileged Member

I come closer and give you a tongue kiss.
"Then enjoy it and do as i told you before" i command
"lay down and spread your legs for me" i say "beg me to suck your nipples and to fuck your wet pussy."