Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-29-2010, 09:44 PM   #1
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Perfecting your victim

One of my darker fantasies, but I am throwing it out here to see if anyone else has thought of something like this.

Starts out as a basic kidnap scenario, abducting and raping a random victim. She is pretty, but not exactly what I am looking for. So I start to change her. First it is length of hair and color. Minor things to express my complete control over her body. And it slowly escalates, with piercings and tattoos, marking her body as mine. Finally I decide to make even more changes. i always thought her tits were to small, so one day I go down with a drug soaked rag. When she wakes up, her tits are bigger, I have added implants. This is fine for a while, but still things still get stale, and I want a final expression of my control. To show that she is nothing more than a collection of holes for me to enjoy. So the rag comes back out, and when she wakes up, I have amputated her arms and legs.

Basically it is about turning a normal person from a human being into a sex object that is completely reliant on me for everything. And is nothing more than a toy.

Dark, morbid I know. But thought I'd share, and maybe others will like it or share their darkest fantasies, things that make 'rape' seem blaise.
Old 11-30-2010, 11:52 AM   #2
BTN
Admiral Adama

BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

.................................................. .........Dark.
Old 11-30-2010, 04:56 PM   #3
lowkey

lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Mmm, far too dark for my tastes. Of course, I am a great admirer of the female body in nearly all it's forms. The very idea that I could somehow improve it is as close to a form of heresy as a godless heathen such as myself could get.

On the other hand, I will admit that I do have a somewhat similar fantasy, just one that does not involve the physical mutilation of the victim. More I fantasize about finding a diamond in the rough. A woman of low self-esteem, all but ignored by the world at large, passed off as either plain or even unattractive and uncultured. A woman who no one but myself could see the potential in.

I would take it upon myself to polish this gem until she gleamed too bright to ignore. I would help her change her clothing, her posture, her poise, her diction - a complete make-over. I would do everything I could to build her up, help her find strength and confidence she never knew she had.

It would, in effect, be a recreation of My Fair Lady. Only, when the lass at last began to walk on her own and made clear her intentions to seek company of a younger and wealthier man, I would not sing a song about it. It would be then I would grab hold of her and drag her down somewhere dark. I would spend however long raping, debasing, and sexually tormenting her until I had crushed her completely and bent her to my will. I would turn that strong, confident woman I had helped create into nothing but a panting bitch who only existed to be used for my pleasure and amusement.

I always was the sort of child who liked to build sandcastles just to knock them over.

"It's my nature," said the scorpion.
lowkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 09:26 PM   #4
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Interesting ideas put forward. BTW your not the only one Ive read who has the amputation fetish (unless your clay on rd?) not me though, too dark for me! It was bad enough watching Misery

I read a story where an abductor attached his victim to a treadmill or exercise bike with some kind of electrical component and made her body into what he wanted. The plastic surgery thing is interesting. Youd hope not to end up with a man that was in G size implants though How awesome would it be to wake up and have a new nose, perkier boobs, liposucked ass... tattoos, peircings, love the idea of branding.

Love lowkeys idea (as usual!) a nice long term mind fuck.
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 01:19 PM   #5
TheOneSolo
Privileged Member

TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to TheOneSolo

@ The_Savage

My mind never went that far before, but then again, my mind has just started fantasizing about rape. To me it's all ammo my mental database.
while we cogitate the quintessential elements of rape in a hedonistic world
TheOneSolo is offline   Reply With Quote