Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-23-2010, 02:30 AM   #1
lowkey

lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default How much to take off?

Good evening rapeboard. *bows*

Another question for you, considerably less complicated than my last. To the men, how much of the woman's clothing do you take off in your fantasies? To the ladies, how much does your rapist strip you in your own?

I have always personally found I lean towards removing very little or at least leaving as much intact as I could. This is particularly so if they are in some sort of uniform or even just flattering clothing. I've always particularly enjoyed the thought of keeping the woman's panties on, merely tugged to the side, and after having my way with her seeing her off with the damp and cum-soaked undergarment pulled snugly back in place as she is forced to walk through somewhere extremely public or crowded.

Stripping, I find, only comes to my mind in scenarios of control or humiliation. It may not strictly be so, but I've always the sensation that there is something far more deliberate in the act of peeling or cutting a woman's clothes off completely.

"It's my nature," said the scorpion.
lowkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 03:33 AM   #2
TheOneSolo
Privileged Member

TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to TheOneSolo

Good evening.

In my fantasies the women are always wearing a short skirt. Clothes never come off.
while we cogitate the quintessential elements of rape in a hedonistic world
TheOneSolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 08:17 AM   #3
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

They all come off. Not usually by ripping but instead with a scissors or better yet a hunting knife. I guess I want to feel and see every asset my victim has.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 10:10 AM   #4
Forced02

Forced02 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Forced02 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Forced02 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Forced02 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Forced02 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Forced02 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Forced02 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Forced02 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Forced02 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Forced02

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowkey View Post
Good evening rapeboard. *bows*

Another question for you, considerably less complicated than my last. To the men, how much of the woman's clothing do you take off in your fantasies? To the ladies, how much does your rapist strip you in your own?

I have always personally found I lean towards removing very little or at least leaving as much intact as I could. This is particularly so if they are in some sort of uniform or even just flattering clothing. I've always particularly enjoyed the thought of keeping the woman's panties on, merely tugged to the side, and after having my way with her seeing her off with the damp and cum-soaked undergarment pulled snugly back in place as she is forced to walk through somewhere extremely public or crowded.

Stripping, I find, only comes to my mind in scenarios of control or humiliation. It may not strictly be so, but I've always the sensation that there is something far more deliberate in the act of peeling or cutting a woman's clothes off completely.
I have many different fantasies one of which would be to rape her while she is fully clothed. Come up behind her and just lift her skirt up, while pulling her panties to the side. Ripping her blouse open revealing her udders which would be pulled out over the bra.
Then coating her insides after just a few hard thrusts.
Forced02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 01:12 PM   #5
Gothicjedi666

Gothicjedi666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gothicjedi666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gothicjedi666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gothicjedi666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gothicjedi666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gothicjedi666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gothicjedi666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gothicjedi666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gothicjedi666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gothicjedi666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gothicjedi666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I rip,tear and pull off the clothes to expose the women it adds to her humilation.
Gothicjedi666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 02:19 PM   #6
Bad Man
Privileged Member

Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

It depends on the fantasy -

I like blackmails a lot, so there are times and places for varied levels of how much clothing she keeps...

Fully clothed is great if you are doing her in public places..like a mall...trap her in a clothing section, and just lift her skirt and do her - she cant make a sceneor make a sound...just has to take it....

Partially naked...blackmail a real estate agent, and make her come to a deserted house she has listed....bring her in and undo her some...enough to have more fun, but not so much that she has to go home and change. That would raise questions....

Totally naked (after being stripped or making her do a strip show for you...) - great for her at home - make her dress up nice and pretty, then rip it off her and treat her like the slut she is...

or just go at her and do it yourself...rough and brutal...then sometimes caring and gentle...menatlly destable her..so she is reminded who owns her and what that means,...anytime, anywhere, anything...

--BAD MAN--
Bad Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 11:38 PM   #7
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil-Mac

I like my victims nude. I get great pleasure in looking at the female form. Sometimes I leave the stocking son though. I love the feel of stockings rubbing against my leggs.

Last edited by Lil-Mac; 11-29-2010 at 03:40 PM.
Lil-Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 11:42 PM   #8
TheOneSolo
Privileged Member

TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to TheOneSolo

I see your connection is working again. That's a good thing.
while we cogitate the quintessential elements of rape in a hedonistic world
TheOneSolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 01:13 AM   #9
Carrie

Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

One scenario I have is where the boyfriend sets up his girlfriend to be raped and humiliated by the police. Either he's mad at his
gf or the police have something on him and have agreed to leave him alone if he sets his gf up, whichever you prefer. He takes
his gf to a secluded dirt road and pulls his car over to the side of the road and begins making out with her. He asks her to get in the back seat where there is more room and at first she doesn't want to worried someone will come by but he convinces her that is unlikely.
He procedes to undress her as he kisses her and tells her how much he loves her, meanwhile he is tossing her clothes out the window
(without her knowing) until she is totally naked. He unzips his pants without pulling them down and pulls out his huge erection.
"Aren't you going to get undressed she asks?" as he shoves himself inside her. She moans forgetting about her question as he f*cks
her long and hard. Just as he's about to cum they hear a loud knock on the car window. The light from the policeman's flashlight
shines over the naked girl as her bf lifts his upper body up to give him a better look. The gf screams and reaches to find something
to cover herself up not knowing her bf has thrown her clothes out the window so she would be naked and helpless. The bf however
knows he won't be in trouble so he finishes the last couple strokes he needs and dumps a huge load inside her. Another policeman shines his flashlight inside from the other side of the car and yells, "hey you two, get the hell out here!". The bf calmly
pushes himself off the naked girl while she screams at him, where are my clothes? He shrugs his shoulders as if he doesn't know and
opens the car door. Nooooooo she screams, give me your shirt, please!!!!!! He acts like he doesn't hear her and gets out of the car.
She panics looking around to see if there is anything she can cover herself with but he's made sure in advance there wouldn't be.

Alright lady, get the hell out here before we drag you out of there! one of the policemen yells. Without waiting for her to answer he
pulls her out of the car and shoves her up against the car handcuffing her wrists behind her back. She sobs as she stands there
naked and totally humiliated. They tell her to shut up, if she wasn't such a slut she wouldn't have gotten naked in the first place
and she was under arrest for indecent exposure. Before she can say anything else they shove her in the back of the police car. The
window is open and she hears them tell the bf that he can go since he wasn't doing anything wrong as far as they could tell but to
watch in the future what kind of women he hangs out with. The bf says he will and thanks them as he heads toward his car leaving
her naked and alone with the two officers. She screams out the window at her bf but he ignores her and pulls out leaving her behind.

When the policemen get to the station they pull the naked girl out of the car and ignore her cries to give her something to put on
before they bring her inside. It's a friday night and the police station is buzzing with all sorts of crimimals. degenerates and
other police officers. As they push the naked girl through the doors the room goes silent as they all turn to watch this poor girls
humiliation. Suddenly cat calls, whistles and laughter ring out ... "what have you got there officers?" a detective calls out looking at
the handcuffed naked slut standing between them. Let's just say it's an early Christmas present ...

Whoops, didn't indend on getting into a long story, just wanted to give a brief scenario, lol. Anyways, you can fill in the rest with
your own imaginations. I mean we have a lot of men, handcuffs, bars, and what? Did a k9 officer and his best pal just walk in?
Carrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 09:25 AM   #10
bjc1979

bjc1979 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bjc1979 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bjc1979 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bjc1979 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bjc1979 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bjc1979 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bjc1979 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bjc1979 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bjc1979 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bjc1979 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bjc1979 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOneSolo View Post
Good evening.

In my fantasies the women are always wearing a short skirt. Clothes never come off.
Same here. Always wearing a short skirt which gets pulled up around their hips and a tight shirt that gets ripped open.
bjc1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 05:54 PM   #11
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I like having some left on eg: just sort of bras pulled aside, shirts ripped open, skirt on, knickers off... each act you commit you could remove another article or finish tearing it or cutting it off its kind of nice feeling cold scissors against your skin slicing off everything your wearing while your blindfolded.
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 09:06 AM   #12
moiamigo

moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'd keep as much on her as possible, perhaps tear her skirt/dress and tights but apartfrom that I'd find it hot, her staggering away, dishevelled, clothes stained and dripping with cum
moiamigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 09:18 AM   #13
Lorielle

Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The majority of the time I do picture clothing ripped open, but usually not off. It is very dependent on the scene around and how the fantasy is being played out.

If I'm picturing it happening in my home then usually I end up with little to no clothing, but if it is happening in a more open setting like a park, alley, or anything where else very public then maybe my shirt ripped open, and either my skirt hiked up or my jeans pulled down.
Lorielle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 12:26 AM   #14
Fae

Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well more clothing means afterward wearing clothing soiled from the rape, feeling him drip out onto my panties and clothing. No cloths feels more exposed. So either way.
Fae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 12:45 AM   #15
Memento Mori

Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I enjoy the idea of raping a girl, and keeping her clothes on her. I'd hike her skirt up, tearing through her panty hose, and ravish her brutally. Our sweat and scent of sex would linger on her clothes, making her feel the very definition of dirty. I'd even wipe the juices of my strap on her skirt for good measure. Indeed, I think that would be a soul warping experience.

Last edited by Memento Mori; 11-29-2010 at 12:48 AM.
Memento Mori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 09:29 PM   #16
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Me I like to leave the clothes on, but rip them. Tear the blouse down the center, popping off each of the buttons. Skirt hiked up to her hips, panties dangling on one ankle. It adds to the excitement and dirtiness of the assualt. Plus she has to go home fully "clothed" but unable to cover herself.
Old 11-29-2010, 10:25 PM   #17
nondescript29
Privileged Member

nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

In my fantasy I'm always in a dress and it's coldish out. So when my dress is yanked down my nipples get hard as soon as my tits are exposed to the night air. My dress is pushed up around my hips and generally my panties are ripped or cut off.
nondescript29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 03:17 PM   #18
LilLinzi
Small but deadly

LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to LilLinzi

It's up to the guy who is raping me I guess but I feel so much sexier dressed up and I like the idea of someone just grabbing me, sliding my skirt up round my waist and my panties to the side and going to work

I look so much cuter with something in my mouth
LilLinzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 05:02 PM   #19
moiamigo

moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

no tights LilLinzi???
moiamigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 05:07 PM   #20
lowkey

lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I would take far greater delight to yank up LilLinzi's skirt and discover what I thought to be tights to be stockings instead.

Then again, I would take great delight in pulling up her skirt under any circumstance.

"It's my nature," said the scorpion.
lowkey is offline   Reply With Quote