Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-14-2012, 02:58 AM   #61
Roger

Roger Level 7 (700+)Roger Level 7 (700+)Roger Level 7 (700+)Roger Level 7 (700+)Roger Level 7 (700+)Roger Level 7 (700+)Roger Level 7 (700+)

Avril Lavigne!

Last edited by Roger; 01-14-2012 at 03:01 AM.
Roger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 08:36 AM   #62
Pandemonium

Pandemonium has initial reputation

Oh boy.....I can think of a few.

Alyson Michalka is top of my list. >.> She's hot. I'd love to keep her as a fucktoy. Plus she is my celeb crush so at least I wouldn't be TOO cruel with her. Seriously, if I had to pick one, it would be her.

Taylor Swift is second just because I cannot stand her. I would rape her and when I eventually got done with her(hey, if you have someone like Taylor Swift, you just don't have only one go with her) I'd leave her out naked with all to see, cum oozing between her legs. Ruin her cute little innocent image.

Ashley Benson just because, hey, she is pretty hot. Plus she strikes me as a girl who would eventually get into it.

Avril Lavigne is of course one. She is SUCH a fake rocker girl, I would love to see her handle being vulnerable.

Hayden Panettiere is a favorite. She has some nice curves and would be another who once the initial shock wore off would probably get into it.

Kristen Bell just plain pulls that fake innocent stuff so much. I would love to find out if it is an act or real.

Laura Vandervoort is another, but I have a condition here. It would have to be in the Supergirl outfit. Icing on the cake. Aw hell, I'd do her without, but the idea of her with it on....

>.> I have a thing for blondes, can't you tell?

Last edited by Pandemonium; 01-18-2012 at 08:38 AM.
Pandemonium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 06:24 PM   #63
JackInJill

JackInJill has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandemonium View Post
Taylor Swift is second just because I cannot stand her. I would rape her and when I eventually got done with her(hey, if you have someone like Taylor Swift, you just don't have only one go with her) I'd leave her out naked with all to see, cum oozing between her legs. Ruin her cute little innocent image
Kanye West would probably join you in defiling her.
JackInJill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 08:45 PM   #64
Raper_Pimp
Privileged Member

Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I would've took her microphone right down in jher sweet cunt ! I would've rammed it all the time ionto her little fuckhole
Raper_Pimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 09:28 PM   #65
dman

dman has initial reputation

One who I dont think anyone has mentioned. She is a total hottie. Lalaine
dman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 12:34 PM   #66
Pandemonium

Pandemonium has initial reputation

Ya. I remember seeing that when I was a guest. I was like "seriously? Dude has too much time if he is doing that much flaming."

Back on topic: I would be happy to lend her to Kanye......after I have her for a while and break her mentally. Although I do find it amusing I'm not the only one who has that kind of fantasy involving her.

And eh, Dog's wife is not my taste. I will say though that she was awesome on the show.
Pandemonium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 08:47 AM   #67
lordbyron23

lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackpot69 View Post
2.Michelle trachtenberg, god i love rape her from behind. and do it again, and again, and again and hear how she beg from mercy. then i rape her again
Oh yeah, "Buffys little sister" is one of my favourites too. Is there a hole free to join you at this?

An exquisit rape material in my opinion is the model Amber Lee Ettinger. Maybe you know her from the fake election campaign "Obama Girl" or her Youtube channels. Would love to squeeze her big tits very hard when i rape her.

Another one is Rhona Mitra. Since Hollow Man i wish to be also invisible and rape her like hell. Must be great to watch her fearful face when she feel but don't see it.

But back to Buffy or better the spin off Angel.There is a babe that is a "must rape" in my opinion, the actress Amy Acker. Would love to call 2 friends to rape her together with them and fuck her hard in all her holes of her thin body at the same time.

Last edited by lordbyron23; 01-26-2012 at 08:50 AM.
lordbyron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 05:02 PM   #68
Dhemius

Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Yep, the obama girl would take it up her ass, that's for sure.

But just love the idea of Amy Acker. She looks so sweet and innocent, nothing better then gang raping her raw and filling all of her tight holes again and again...
I so remember fantasizing about her characters in Angel and Dollhouse getting it hard, and in the latter programming her as a sex-slave. I'd have her riding or sucking me all day long.

[

Dhemius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 07:48 AM   #69
lordbyron23

lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhemius View Post
Yep, the obama girl would take it up her ass, that's for sure.

But just love the idea of Amy Acker. She looks so sweet and innocent, nothing better then gang raping her raw and filling all of her tight holes again and again...
I so remember fantasizing about her characters in Angel and Dollhouse getting it hard, and in the latter programming her as a sex-slave. I'd have her riding or sucking me all day long.
You can join me every time taking turns on the Obama girl (or fuck her at the same time).
And of course as an huge rape fan of Amy Acker, how i can see in your album, you are the initator of the gangbang then. Hope i can get an invitation for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackpot69 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordbyron23 View Post
Oh yeah, "Buffys little sister" is one of my favourites too. Is there a hole free to join you at this?
Sure! its all about tag team at the lil slut, and we can wait his older sister when she come back home
Fantastic idea to add the TV sister in the rape. Sarah Michelle Gellar is definitly a women that must be also rape by a lot of men.
Think we put her and Michelle Trachtenberg later side by side on a bed and fuck both of them from behind in the ass. Would give us some good "high five" moments.

I also see here are not much asia celebrities in the thread. Why not take the step over to Japan and rape the very popolar Singer and Model Aya Hirano?
Love the cute young looking face of this 24 years old chick and would love to cover it in cum after ravage her body.

Japan is to far away for you? Then maybe Grace Park from Battlestar Galactika would do it too. Want to bring bring to an end what the rapist in the series didn't do. After this she would be good material for the sex slave dungeon. Your friends would love it when you watch soccer or football with them and she suck each of the dicks one after another in this time.
Old 01-27-2012, 02:47 PM   #70
itainteasy

itainteasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)itainteasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)itainteasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)itainteasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)itainteasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)itainteasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)itainteasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)itainteasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)itainteasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I think she's Allesandra Ambrosio, not Amy Acker. Still, Amy Acker is very fuckable. Speaking of models...we need to get a model thread going. Love to shove this bitch into a prison during a prison riot.

[/QUOTE]
itainteasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 04:51 PM   #71
Dhemius

Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
I think she's Allesandra Ambrosio, not Amy Acker.
I stay corrected, thank you very much

Quote:
You can join me every time taking turns on the Obama girl (or fuck her at the same time).
And of course as an huge rape fan of Amy Acker, how i can see in your album, you are the initator of the gangbang then. Hope i can get an invitation for it.
Would love to
Sharing is caring... and watching her ride cock while another is in her ass what made it even better.

Quote:
Fantastic idea to add the TV sister in the rape. Sarah Michelle Gellar is definitly a women that must be also rape by a lot of men.
Think we put her and Michelle Trachtenberg later side by side on a bed and fuck both of them from behind in the ass. Would give us some good "high five" moments.
Exactly would have gang-raped both bitches... and maybe forced them into some lesbo action with huge strap-ons while we're getting hard again.
Quote:
After this she would be good material for the sex slave dungeon. Your friends would love it when you watch soccer or football with them and she suck each of the dicks one after another in this time.
Again I completely agree. She is to hot just to rape her and let go, she would be abused and whipped over and over again. Nothing better during a party than to have a hot crying Grace Park crawling from one man to another and sucking their cocks.

Last edited by Dhemius; 01-28-2012 at 04:57 PM.
Dhemius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 01:19 AM   #72
itainteasy

itainteasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)itainteasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)itainteasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)itainteasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)itainteasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)itainteasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)itainteasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)itainteasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)itainteasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Agree on Grace Park. Her breasts maybe small, but her ass could use a nice pounding.

itainteasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 07:19 AM   #73
lordbyron23

Quote:
Again I completely agree. She is to hot just to rape her and let go, she would be abused and whipped over and over again. Nothing better during a party than to have a hot crying Grace Park crawling from one man to another and sucking their cocks.
Oh yeah, the idea to drive her as cattle whith a whip from one man to another is a great one from you. I imagine how I sit there on a couch, my cock ready to suck and the cattle drover directs the crying Grace Park to my lap. Then i grap her head and fuck her mouth. When I'm done the whip hits her again and she was directed to the next men and because it is a party there are a lot of men.

Quote:
Originally Posted by itainteasy View Post
Agree on Grace Park. Her breasts maybe small, but her ass could use a nice pounding.
Agree with a nice and hard pounding of her ass, but why are her small breasts a handicap? They are perfect to pinch and pull her nipples while you take her from behind. Maybe at this time one of you guys can fuck her mouth.

But for the fans of big boobs maybe we should rape Halle Berry. Would be nice when one guy rape her pussy and the other guy did a titfuck on her. When the second guy shoot his load it will come down all over her crying face. After this you and your friend can change positions and he fuck her tits while you rape her pussy.

Last edited by lordbyron23; 01-29-2012 at 07:22 AM.
Old 01-29-2012, 10:01 AM   #74
SugarT

SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Hmmmmmm Grace park top 3 for sure, something about her, I posted in a thread here once how she researched for her rape scene in battlestar!! love the thought on her reading rape stories

shame in hawaii 5 0 she didnt get locked away and pack raped!! lol
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tumblr_lqu039nUYZ1qe2rfi.jpg (19.8 KB, 563 views)
Old 01-29-2012, 05:44 PM   #75
SugarT

SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

o be my guest, you can hold her arms for me then take your turn

look at that ass
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Skater_stretching.jpg (9.4 KB, 552 views)
Old 01-31-2012, 04:59 AM   #76
lordbyron23

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugarT View Post
o be my guest, you can hold her arms for me then take your turn

look at that ass
Have nothing against the idea and her ass would get a nice hard pounding from me. Also the rest of her body is very nice. Would love to shoot my cum all over this.

Quote:
Another favourite of mine: Kelly Brook.

That ass... if you'd meet such a girl walking down the road, wouldn't it be the only good thing to do, to offer her a ride and some other entertainment? :>

Yes, that ass... would love to ram my dick there and watch her cry in pain.

And imagine her waiting in your place, kneeling and when you come, she takes your cock out and sucks it until you cum into her throat.
She does this like an obedient little fuckslave she is, cause she knows that if she isn't waiting when you arrive, she is in a world of pain...

Already offering her ass to you in this position... it would be a sin not to fuck her in the ass, pushing her head into the water as she cries in pain...
Oh yes, Kelly Brock is very hot. As a hitch-hiker she would share the same fate of a lot of other women who do this. First drive the car to a lonely place, rape all her holes and then put her in chains in your private dungeon.
With the right training she should be soon ready to wait on her knees there, so that you can fuck her mouth.
And like the idea of the beach rape.Push her head under water when she cries will multiply her fear.Would love to see the panic in her eyes and that her whole body is trembling of fear that she could die.

Another one that i want rape is the lovely german tv moderator Nazan Eckes. A good fantasy would be to rape her when she take outside shots for a tv show. The cameraman is my accomplice and so millions of people see how her body was raped. When the tv channel realize it they cut the broadcasting, but to this point the people saw how I ripped her clothes off and put my dick in her cunt.And when the police arrive at the location they only found the empty tv-van and I have anotzher fucktoy in my dungeon.
Old 02-01-2012, 09:29 PM   #77
Love Her Legs

Love Her Legs Level 9 (900+)Love Her Legs Level 9 (900+)Love Her Legs Level 9 (900+)Love Her Legs Level 9 (900+)Love Her Legs Level 9 (900+)Love Her Legs Level 9 (900+)Love Her Legs Level 9 (900+)Love Her Legs Level 9 (900+)

Calista Flockhart ... she would be a great target ... Her legs are fascinating and a delight to be caressed...

Love Her Legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 04:18 AM   #78
lordbyron23

Quote:
Another ones of my favourites:

Nina Dobrev from vampire diaries, already almost undressed, nothing easier than pull it up and ram a hard cock up her ass...
Oh yeah,there you can get fast your naked Nina Dobrev flesh. According that she plays in a vampire series maybe you should bite her during you rape her tight asshole. Bite her until she cries in her neck. Or when you have to wait in that he get hard again after you finished one round in her tits.

Quote:
I especially love the third picture, anyone dressed and posing like this asks for it...
Is it only me or look this underwear model Candice Swanepoel more innocent with brown hair? So it would be my choice to rape her with this haircolour. In which hole? when you see this picture you know it:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love Her Legs View Post
Great thread!! One of the best of the forum ..

My list is endless...At the moment I choose Jill Hennessy especially because I would love to caress her legs ...
Jill Hennessy is a good choice. Maybe a rape in her role of Jordan Cavanaugh. She would start to examine a mad dead rapist that the police delivers in, but this one isn't so dead like he seems. When he awake she turning her back to her and then he catch her ,throw her on the pathology table, rip of her clothes and rape her cunt. After he come in her he can force her with a scalpel to make his cock hard again with her feet. When he is hard he enters another of her fuckholes.

A case where i always thing "Why was the movie not more realistic?" is Twins with Arnold Schwarzenegger. Some normal men had raped Kelly Preston in the scene where he was drunk, but he sleeps in. But maybe you or I could do what he hasn't done back there. Maybe fill her cunt and moth together at the same time with your rape brother. He isn't your twin or releated to blood but when it comes to rape he is definitly like a familymember.
Old 02-03-2012, 06:43 AM   #79
SugarT

and YURI!!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1455.jpg (8.7 KB, 636 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_7712.jpg (27.4 KB, 634 views)
Old 02-03-2012, 11:16 AM   #80
Love Her Legs

Love Her Legs Level 9 (900+)Love Her Legs Level 9 (900+)Love Her Legs Level 9 (900+)Love Her Legs Level 9 (900+)Love Her Legs Level 9 (900+)Love Her Legs Level 9 (900+)Love Her Legs Level 9 (900+)Love Her Legs Level 9 (900+)

Emily Deschannel...she's hot...and my hands would love to play with every inch of her legs ...

Love Her Legs is offline   Reply With Quote