Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-25-2008, 10:48 AM   #21
forceubitch

forceubitch has initial reputation

Hannibal continued to lick, chew, and bite his way up Sara's sexy legs all the way to her stomach. Then, he arrived at her arms and fingers, and finally her face and neck. He was aroused as he had never been before and began moaning in some foreign tongue. Sara's body was dripping with his drool and perspiration. Hannibal whispered in her ear....I'm going to fuck you tonight, Clarise....you're going to be my little lamb....Sara struggled but was bound too tightly to the cell bars....although she had to admit that a part of her was strangely aroused by the attention. Hannibal's high state of arousal and oral gratification went on and on while the audience looked on. Soon every inch of Sara's body was covered in his drool....
forceubitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2008, 11:25 PM   #22
F27inSxyHiHeels

F27inSxyHiHeels has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to F27inSxyHiHeels

Sara was terrified. She was helpless. All she could feel on her body was his drool. For hours he licked her up and down while she trembled. Finally he began to untie her from the cell bars. She fell to the ground. He grabbed Sara's long red hair and gragged her to the back of the cell. He threw her on his cot and took out a pair of handcuffs and restrained her wrists above her head. He took out two more pairs of shackles and tied each of her sexy ankles to the posts of the cot. He stood there staring at her...touching himself...becoming aroused even more. This was part of his ritual. Slowly he came at her and began to rape her.....
F27inSxyHiHeels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 12:05 AM   #23
forceubitch

After several hours of tongueing and drooling, Hannibal decided to proceed to the next step in the ritual. After untying her from the cell bars, he dragged Sara to the cot in the back of his cell, and threw her onto it. Meanwhile, I was still negotiating with some of my fellow inmates to see who else wanted to get them some.

I said to them, "we own the joint now. We can do anything we want to. And we're going to keep little Miss Television Reporter here with us for a long long time. But, they're going to start wondering where she is back at the station. We have to decide how to explain why she hasn't returned."

My friend Ray in cell #450 told me, "well, Jack, you don't have to worry about her cameraman. We've got him tied up in the basement downstairs. We took away his camera and his cell phone. He ain't going nowhere."

"Good job", I said. "Tell you what. Why don't you and a couple of the other guys go get some guard uniforms out of the storage locker and go out to the front gate. When someone from the tv station shows up, tell them that Sara never arrived here. Be convincing. We don't anyone snooping around to find out what's going on.

"What about the warden", Ray asked. He left a long time ago. Won't he be going for help?"

"That coward abandoned his post", I said. No one will believe what he has to say. Don't worry about him."

Meanwhile, Hannibal had moved on to the next stage of his ritual. He had Sara pinned to his cot, and was arousing himself manually. Soon, he mounted her and began penetrating her vagina. Sara was unable to do anything except cry and moan in pain.
Old 05-26-2008, 12:12 AM   #24
F27inSxyHiHeels

Sara felt him enter her. She begged and pleaded but it was no use. He pushed and pushed until he came inside the sexy reporter. He casually pulle dout and began the next step of his ritual...leaving his marks all over her sexy body.

Quote:
Originally Posted by forceubitch View Post
After several hours of tongueing and drooling, Hannibal decided to proceed to the next step in the ritual. After untying her from the cell bars, he dragged Sara to the cot in the back of his cell, and threw her onto it. Meanwhile, I was still negotiating with some of my fellow inmates to see who else wanted to get them some.

I said to them, "we own the joint now. We can do anything we want to. And we're going to keep little Miss Television Reporter here with us for a long long time. But, they're going to start wondering where she is back at the station. We have to decide how to explain why she hasn't returned."

My friend Ray in cell #450 told me, "well, Jack, you don't have to worry about her cameraman. We've got him tied up in the basement downstairs. We took away his camera and his cell phone. He ain't going nowhere."

"Good job", I said. "Tell you what. Why don't you and a couple of the other guys go get some guard uniforms out of the storage locker and go out to the front gate. When someone from the tv station shows up, tell them that Sara never arrived here. Be convincing. We don't anyone snooping around to find out what's going on.

"What about the warden", Ray asked. He left a long time ago. Won't he be going for help?"

"That coward abandoned his post", I said. No one will believe what he has to say. Don't worry about him."

Meanwhile, Hannibal had moved on to the next stage of his ritual. He had Sara pinned to his cot, and was arousing himself manually. Soon, he mounted her and began penetrating her vagina. Sara was unable to do anything except cry and moan in pain.
Old 05-26-2008, 01:20 AM   #25
forceubitch

Hannibal finally came to a climax, and then began to chew and bite Sara's skin from head to toe....leaving his mark. His tendencies for cannibalism had still not been extinguished in spite of repeated psychiatric interventions....as Sara was in the painful process of finding out....
Old 05-26-2008, 06:26 AM   #26
F27inSxyHiHeels

Sara was barely conscious and remained handcuffed to the cot. The animal in the cell now refused to let her out of his cell. The once cocky sexy reporter was now trembling and crying. She heard one of the men say, "Let's get her outside into the yard. We are far from done with her." She could barely walk let alone in the 5-inch heels she still had on. The yard was filled with men who now ruled the prison. There were a number of different gangs in the prison yard and they all wanted Sara for themselves...
Old 05-26-2008, 12:28 PM   #27
forceubitch

Hannibal's animal lust had finally been satiated, and now that I had come back in from ther yard, we were ready to bring her outside and let some of the gangs in the prison have their turn. So, we dragged Sara out to the exercise area and shoved her toward the leader of one of the more powerful gangs in the prison, who grabbed hold of her limp body, and said, "It's been years since I had me some pussy." This is going to be a fun day. He threw Sara on the ground and proceeded to mount her....
Old 05-27-2008, 10:42 PM   #28
F27inSxyHiHeels

One after another the inmates mounted Sara and filled her with cum. She was barely conscious as she laid there in the yard being passed from man to man. Some kissed her on thel ips, some forced her to her knees and others just used her. When they finished they paraded Sara around the prison yard while the men applauded.
Old 05-28-2008, 12:35 AM   #29
forceubitch

Eventually everyone took their turn with Sara....there wasn't an inmate in the prison who didn't take his turn. I joined in the applause as we all paraded our prize around the yard for all to see....
Old 05-28-2008, 03:21 AM   #30
F27inSxyHiHeels

Shortly after Sara was paraded around the prison the riot was put down and Sara was rescued. Weeks later Sara agreed to be interviewed about her experience.
Old 05-29-2008, 01:13 AM   #31
forceubitch

Finally, the rescue arrived in the form of the national guard, put down the riot and rescued Sara....we had all had our fun though, it was a day we would never forget....as I'm sure Sara won't either....