Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-19-2008, 05:48 AM   #1
F27inSxyHiHeels

F27inSxyHiHeels has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to F27inSxyHiHeels
Default Sara the Reporter

Sara was a cocky sexy young television reporter looking to make a name for herself. She was given an assignment to visit a maximum security prison for males to do a story on overcrowding. She didnt care about this assignment. Sara wanted the assignments that covered celebrities. Sara figured she might use this assignment to make a name for herself.

The day of the story Sara decided to wear a very provocative outfit. She put on a black half top and denim mini skirt with a denim jacket on top She picked out a pair of 5-inch strappy black sandals and laced them on her bare feet. She was ready to go.....
F27inSxyHiHeels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 04:19 PM   #2
forceubitch

forceubitch has initial reputation

My name is Jack. I am a 35 year old white male, and I am an inmate at the local prison. I am considered to be good-looking by most women I know, and unassuming as well. That's why I was able to have easy access to women. They trusted me. That was their mistake, because you see, I am a rapist. I am doing thirty years in prison on two counts of aggravated rape.

It really isn't as bad as it seems though. You see, my family is quite well to do. Not too long after I arrived here several years ago, I discovered that one of the high ranking guards in this prison, Jim, is very corrupt. In exchange for affording me certain privileges and freedoms that other inmates don't receive, my family's money has fattened his bank account to a large degree.

First thing this morning after roll call, my guard friend pulled me aside and said, "Hey, Jack. I found out last night that the local television station is sending a reporter here to do a story about prison overcrowding....and get this....the reporter they're sending is Sara."

"Sara", I replied. "You mean that hot looking prick tease that wears the low cut tops, the short skirts and those really high heels?"

"The very one" the guard responded.

Wow, I thought. Just seeing her on the news on the prison's rec room tv every day gave me a hard-on. I lost count of the times I had fantasized about banging her hot little pussy, and now she was coming here? What luck.

"Jim," I asked. "What would it take to get her alone with me?"

Jim thought for a moment and said, "$1,000 now, another $1,000 after it's done.

I thought, it's definitely worth $2,000 to have a chance to fuck that cocky bitch.

"Deal," I said. I'll contact my brother and have him wire the first 1,000 into your bank account.

"Fine," Jim said. "I'll handle the details."

I went back to my cell, fantasizing about the pussy I would be getting tomorrow....

Last edited by forceubitch; 05-19-2008 at 06:07 PM.
forceubitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 10:49 PM   #3
F27inSxyHiHeels

Sara had no idea what she was walking into. She arrived in her outfit amd proceeded to the lounge where she would meet the warden and the guard. She knew the eyes were on her and she loved it. They begin to give her advice about the prison.......
Old 05-19-2008, 11:25 PM   #4
forceubitch

I didn't get any sleep at all the night before the tv crew arrived. Finally, after what seemed like forever, I saw Sara walk into the prison's guest lounge. When she sat down, the skimpy little outfit she was wearing barely kept her covered. I looked for my guard friend to see what the deal was.

"Jack," Jim said, "it's all arranged. I managed to pull the duty of conducting this little tour myself. The warden will be going back to his office after the initial meet and greet, so that's no problem. I'm going to have you go to the conference room and wait while I show the little slut around for a few minutes. Then, I'm going to get Dave, my assistant, to get her cameraman out of the way by taking him out in the yard and having him film some of the prisoners exercising. I'll bring her to you in the conference room. I'm going to tell her that we have a "special prisoner" for her to meet who can answer all her questions. I'll stand guard right outside and you can do your thing.

"Sounds good" I said. If this works out, I'll even let you have some of her after I finish with her."

Jim smiled and went off to start the "tour."
Old 05-20-2008, 03:53 AM   #5
F27inSxyHiHeels

Sara knew the guard was staring so she took off her denim jacket to reveal her black half top. They warned her how dangerous the prison was but she didnt care. She enjoyed teasing and knew people would talk about how sexy she was. The guard informed Sara that men were exercising in the yard and that the cameraman should get some footage. He told her he had set up an interview with a convicted rapist that would answer all of her questions. Sara walked through the prison cellblock to the catcalls and threats, many inmates were throwing things at her and yelling. Some were jerking off as she walked by in those high heels and bare midriff. When she arrived she stood outside the cell and let the inmate stare at her. Sara was staring at a rapist.
Old 05-20-2008, 02:48 PM   #6
forceubitch

Jim brought Sara in to the conference room where I was waiting. He said, "Sara, this is Jack, one of our model prisoners. He can give you the "complete" prison experience. I hope you get a lot out of him. Don't worry, even though he's in here for rape, I'll be right outside the door, so just yell if you need me."

I leered at Sara openly as she walked over to to one of the chairs at the conference table. Christ, was she hot. That tiny black half top hardly held in her breasts at all, and I could see her crotch underneath her short denim skirt. And those heels! She didn't seem to mind me staring and leering; in fact, she seemed to enjoy the attention. What else can you expect from a bunch of guys in a prison who have haven't had a nice piece of female ass for a long time when you come in dressed like you're begging for it?

She started asking me questions about what goes on in prison. I couldn't wait any more. I said, "I can show you a lot better that I can tell you." I grabbed her around the neck and said, "I'm going to fuck you in every hole that you've got, you little slut. And the guard outside? He's not going to help, because he's in on it. I promised him some after I get through with you." Sara started moaning in what seemed like a combination of fear, pain , and pleasure as I stripped her clothes. I grabbed her breasts with one hand and jammed my other hand into her crotch as I forced her down on the conference room table....
Old 05-20-2008, 09:17 PM   #7
F27inSxyHiHeels

Sara struggled but it was no use. She had no idea what was in store for her. Her arms and ankles were stretched and were tied to the legs of the table. The inmate was infatuated with Sara. He wanted to hurt her. She laid on the table helpless in her slutty outfit and heels waiting in terror for what would happen to her. The sexy reporter was now a hostage.
Old 05-20-2008, 10:24 PM   #8
forceubitch

I ripped off the last of her clothes, then pulled out the rope that Jim had gotten for me. I tied her ankles to one end of the table, and her arms to the other. As she looked up helplessly, I said, "now, bitch, you're going to find out what happens to sluts who come in here asking for a good fuck."

I quickly stripped out of my prison uniform, my cock was rock hard as I mounted her hot little body and, as I straddled her chest, I asked, "when was the last time you deep-throated a cock?" Sara squirmed underneath me but I gave her a good hard slap across her face and told her if she didn't stop struggling, she would get worse. Meanwhile, outside, I could hear the wolf whistles and catcalls of some of the other inmates who had found out about the show I was putting on and were watching in delight.

I forced her mouth open and proceeded to ram my cock in. "Now suck it good, bitch, and when I cum, you better swallow and like it!"

I shoved myself in as far as I could go and began pumping harder and faster....there was more fun yet to come....
Old 05-20-2008, 10:55 PM   #9
F27inSxyHiHeels

Sara gagged over and over while trying to take him. Her makeup ran down her face as she cried. Sara was terrified...tied at the hands of a rapist. Her throat was being violated. She felt the explosion in her mouth and swallowed as much as she could.

Sara had no idea a riot was starting in the prison and that her ordeal was just beginning.
Old 05-20-2008, 11:22 PM   #10
forceubitch

I kept pumping hard in her mouth until I felt myself let loose with one of the most tremendous explosive orgasms I had ever experienced. Sara was choking and gagging as she swallowed my huge load, so after my ejaculation was done, I pulled back out of her mouth and said, "you wanted to make a name for yourself by doing stories that nobody else has? Well, here's your chance. You'll be the only tv reporter to be gang-raped in a prison." As she continued to choke and gag, I went to the door of the conference room and said to Jim, I need a few minutes to recover before I fuck the bitch. I need to...."

Jim interrupted and said, "Jack, this place is in full-blown riot. The warden's gone. He couldn't take it anymore."

I said, "don't worry about it. I'm going to round up a few of my buddies and let them have a turn at her pussy. Then I'll come back and finish the show myself later. Keep an eye on her while I go get my friends."

I saw Jim enter the conference room and close the door behind him....
Old 05-20-2008, 11:26 PM   #11
F27inSxyHiHeels

Sara the sexy reporter was still tied to the table...she begged him not to hurt her. He started touching her body. "God I love these heels on you," he said. He started kissing her polished toes and worked his way up until he was kissing Sara's lips. She knew she was going to be raped.
Old 05-21-2008, 12:31 AM   #12
forceubitch

Jim looked up and down Sara's hot body and began tongueing her from her toes up to her lips. He said to her "you know what's about to happen, don't you slut?" Sara nodded.

"Now, you spread those legs, so I can see your hot, tight sex,"

Jim mounted Sara, and after pulling out his rock hard cock, he began ramming it into Sara's vagina. Sara moaned in pain as Jim thrust harder and faster inside of her.

"Your ass is going to be here for a while," he said, so you better get used to it. Jack is rounding up a whole bunch of guys to come in here and use you like a piece of meat."

Sara cried softly as Jim continued to pound her cunt harder and faster....
Old 05-22-2008, 05:14 PM   #13
forceubitch

My friend Jim continued to fuck Ms. Prick Tease tv reporter in the conference room while I went through the halls of the prison seeing who else would be interested in getting in on the action. Quite a number of my buddies were more than willing to give me their cigarette rations, their telephone privileges, etc., in order to get their nuts off. Then I thought, hey, we own this joint now, the warden's been run off....I don't need phone privileges any more, I could do whatever the fuck I wanted. So, I started getting promises of money in order to obtain my "permission" to get them some. One really desparate con even agreed to let me bang his old lady once we all broke out in exchange for getting some of our new fucktoy.

Jim had about exhausted himself by the time I brought back about ten of my friends to wait their turns. We were in such a frenzy by now that I didn't think they would be able to wait. So we agreed to let three at a time enter the room where Sara was captive and go at her. Soon, three cocks were pumping her holes at the same time as Sara was raped, orally copulated and sodomized all at once....her moaning and screaming only hardened all of our cocks even more....
Old 05-22-2008, 10:14 PM   #14
F27inSxyHiHeels

Sara was still tied to the table. She begged and screamed but the inmates would not stop. She had been raped over and over again. After she thought it had stopped one of the inmates looked at her and said, "I'll bet there are some guys up in the psych ward that would love a piece of Sara." Another said, "Yeah...get her dressed and lets bring her up there."
Old 05-23-2008, 01:39 AM   #15
forceubitch

After all of my buddies had taken a turn with our new slut hostage, one suggested that the boys in up in the psychiatric ward hadn't gotten a piece yet....so we went upstairs to round them up and bring them down so they could have some fun....
Old 05-23-2008, 02:13 AM   #16
F27inSxyHiHeels

Sara heard what they were going to do and was completely terrified. They untied her and put her clothes back on and waked her through the prison. She stumbled in her heels. Her hands were cuffed behind her back as she walked through the gauntlet of inmates. They paraded the sexy reporter up the stairs to the psych ward. The inmates there were still in their cellls. They stopped at the cell of one of the inmates. The guard said, "Wait a minute...this should be fun." eHe came up behind Sara and started whispering in her ear, "Hey Sara...remember that guy in the news a few years ago....the one who kidnapped all those prostitutes....the one though he was Hannibal from the movie....hmmmmmmmmmmmmm?" The inmate appeared at the bars and saw Sara. "Give her to me," he said, "Tie her standing in my cell and giver her to me."
Old 05-23-2008, 04:45 PM   #17
forceubitch

We decided to parade our sex slave up the stairs so all the inmates could torment and humiliate her on her way to the psych ward. As we proceeded, the guard stopped by one of the cells and spoke briefly to the inmate inside. He said, "Sara, honey, this guy is our resident Hannibal. He was a copycat criminal who kidnapped, tortured, and raped prostitutes before killing them and dumping their bodies. Seeing as though he has a fondness for prostitutes, and you're....well....you know, the prison's whore, I think he'd like to make your acquaintance." Sara looked on in horror as the guard swung the cell door open and shoved inside. He and several of the other inmates then took out ropes and chains and tied Sara to the inside of the cell in front of "Hannibal." The prisoner looked at his terrified captive and leered, "This is going to be a lot of fun, bitch."
Old 05-24-2008, 10:17 PM   #18
F27inSxyHiHeels

Sara screamed as she was tied in the cell. They tied her wrists above her head. She stood there in front of Hannibal. Her bare midriff exposed. Hannibal stared at her up and down but seemed to focus on her sexy heels. Hw came up behind her and said, "God I want you...." He got down on his stomach and put his mouth right next to her sexy open sandals.......
Old 05-25-2008, 12:24 AM   #19
forceubitch

With Sara tied to the cell bars inside Hannibal's cell, it was easy to see what was coming next. Hannibal, whose fascination for heels was legendary, immediately got down on his stomach, positioned his mouth over the top of Sara's hot little open-toed sandals and began to suck on her toes while everyone else stood around watching to see what was going to happen next. Hannibal began to pant and drool as his erotic stimulation level rose higher and faster....Sara just went on screaming....
Old 05-25-2008, 06:09 AM   #20
F27inSxyHiHeels

Sara could feel the warm drool all over her toes and feet. Hannibal began to chew on the leather straps of her sexy sandals. He worked his way up her calves then began to stand up and work on her bare midriff. Every now and then she could feel his teeth on her bare skin. He began to lick her arms, hands, and fingers. Finally he stood up and started doing the same to Sara's neck and face. He was becoming extremely aroused.