Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-31-2013, 10:07 AM   #1
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default That cunt, John Lennon.

Anyone that smacks his wife about in a non-consenting-non-consent way, then has the fucking nerve to sing about love, peace and fucking unicorns, is a fucking wanker. Working class hero, my arse. Unless you want your working class man to be the stereotype of a drunk who is only brave enough to knock his wife about.

They say that you're a long time dead. Well that cunt will never be dead enough for long enough.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 06:29 AM   #2
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Because the guy has hit his wife once doesn't make him a hypocrite for singing about love. How do we know about the circumstances ? Are the facts clear enough for us to judge ? You've admitted to have punched several girls in the cunt and that they screamed the place out. Did they really all want it ?

Artists aren't that bad. Reality doesn't always look good and people need to escape, it's that simple. If people were smart enough to take artists for what they are (entertainers) and not try to pry in their private lives then things would not be so complicated.

And it's a bit like you, you are RB most active poster, and it's good enough ! No one care if you have an active sexual life or a big cock. We just take you as you are. Sure, it may have crossed some people minds that if you were able to slide it inside Emy's tiny opening then you probably have no anaconda in your boxer buy hey, that doesn't make you a hypocrite for bragging about your body builder constitution, manliness and RB's 'Yes I'm a male' award.
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 07:48 AM   #3
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'm not a body builder, and John Lennon was a cunt.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 02-24-2014, 04:02 PM   #4
Molly Girl

Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

By all accounts he was as FR says a wanker and a cunt, but covered it well by singing about giving peace a chance and sitting with his non entity of a bird Yoko. He was in my opinion over rated and a smug bastard.

And a cunt of the highest order.
Molly Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 06:35 PM   #5
buttfreak
-

buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Angry

gee wiz, FR, seems like anybody I like (Marilyn M.) you seem to hate them.

I like John Lennon no matter what the goddamn fuck you say or not.

Fuck You Fucking Rotter, you don't know shit, you say shit but you don't know anybody but whatever the media tells you.

maybe open a book up & read about someone before wanking your own self.
buttfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 09:46 PM   #6
IvoryBeast
Privileged Member

IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

It is true that Lennon abused his wife, and emotionally neglected his son Julian. That is well documented. I think people forget that John came from a very unstable childhood.

His father was often away from home but sent regular pay cheques to 9 Newcastle Road, Liverpool, where Lennon lived with his mother,[3] but the cheques stopped when he went absent without leave in February 1944.[4][5] When he eventually came home six months later, he offered to look after the family, but Julia—by then pregnant with another man's child—rejected the idea.[6] After her sister, Mimi Smith, twice complained to Liverpool's Social Services, Julia handed the care of Lennon over to her. In July 1946 Lennon's father visited Smith and took his son to Blackpool, secretly intending to emigrate to New Zealand with him.[7] Julia followed them—with her partner at the time, 'Bobby' Dykins—and after a heated argument his father forced the five-year-old to choose between them. Lennon twice chose his father, but as his mother walked away, he began to cry and followed her.[8] It would be 20 years before he had contact with his father again.

I don't care who you are..... when you don't get proper building blocks growing up, you're going to have issues that emerge as an adult. There's a reason its called the cycle of abuse.

I think its also important to remember that at about age 21.... he was given unprecedented success and power.... That coupled with an emotionally unstable past..... I'm surprised worse stories haven't emerged, but its no surprise that he had a bad drug problem.

I think John carried on about peace and love in a way to make amends in other area's of his life. When he was murdered in 1980 he was denied the ability to make amends for his actions, or choose not to.
Doesn't mean you're forgiven"
IvoryBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 09:54 PM   #7
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Yes well, even without all that psychobabble to explain his actions, he wrote shit music do he was still a cunt.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 02-24-2014, 09:56 PM   #8
IvoryBeast
Privileged Member

IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckingRotter View Post
Yes well, even without all that psychobabble to explain his actions, he wrote shit music do he was still a cunt.
you're a moron. It was Ringo who was the cunt.....
Old 02-24-2014, 10:01 PM   #9
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Oh, I didn't expect anything I wrote to change anyone's mind. Especially not a mind as limited as yours. Yeah, greatest rock n roll band ever. Actually, no, they played a load on jangly crap and jumped on every bandwagon that rolled by.

Definitely be too much to expect anyone that likes their shit to have any but the most rudimentary intelligence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by buttfreak View Post
gee wiz, FR, seems like anybody I like (Marilyn M.) you seem to hate them.

I like John Lennon no matter what the goddamn fuck you say or not.

Fuck You Fucking Rotter, you don't know shit, you say shit but you don't know anybody but whatever the media tells you.

maybe open a book up & read about someone before wanking your own self.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 02-24-2014, 10:06 PM   #10
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Correction, Ringo still is a cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IvoryBeast View Post
you're a moron. It was Ringo who was the cunt.....

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 02-24-2014, 10:14 PM   #11
IvoryBeast
Privileged Member

Quote:
Correction, Ringo still is a cunt.
Potato..... Potato.

(you have to read them differently or it really doesn't have much effect. Just sayin)

Cheers!
Old 02-25-2014, 11:24 AM   #12
buttfreak
-

buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Oh, I didn't expect anything I wrote to change anyone's mind. Especially not a mind as limited as yours. Yeah, greatest rock n roll band ever. Actually, no, they played a load on jangly crap and jumped on every bandwagon that rolled by.

Definitely be too much to expect anyone that likes their shit to have any but the most rudimentary intelligence.

So you think cause I like certain people makes me have a certain limited ability to be smart.I like all kinds of poeple, but I don't go saying shit about them.

you did this just to bring attention to yourself.

buttfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 12:16 PM   #13
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

No, you wouldn't say shit about people you like. I did this because this section has become a boring crock of shit, and I wanted to see if anybody had a fucking opinion about anything.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 02-25-2014, 12:19 PM   #14
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

I tried first with my left eye, then my right. Made no difference.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IvoryBeast View Post
Potato..... Potato.

(you have to read them differently or it really doesn't have much effect. Just sayin)

Cheers!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 02-25-2014, 12:52 PM   #15
IvoryBeast
Privileged Member

Quote:
I tried first with my left eye, then my right. Made no difference.
Keep trying.... do that for about an hour or so... I'm sure you'll see it then.

Cheers!
Old 02-25-2014, 01:12 PM   #16
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Should have come up with something that worked the first time.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 02-26-2014, 12:40 AM   #17
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

This is such a fucking laugh! Coming from you, who is always trying to draw attention to yourself with your strops and flounces, whining about how people don't like your posts, and all your other shenanigans. Fucking pathetic.

If you want to tongue some dead Scouse wankers arse, fair enough. Don't be going on about people wanting to being attention to themselves though, you just look stupid and hypocritical.

Quote:
Originally Posted by buttfreak View Post

you did this just to bring attention to yourself.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 05-11-2014, 01:56 PM   #18
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Okay, let's have some fun here.

With the exception of the usual cliched ones, how many John Lennon tracks are actually well known outside of those with the albums?
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 02:04 PM   #19
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Erm....

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 05-24-2014, 05:41 AM   #20
orgasmstogo

orgasmstogo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)orgasmstogo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)orgasmstogo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)orgasmstogo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)orgasmstogo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)orgasmstogo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)orgasmstogo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)orgasmstogo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)orgasmstogo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)orgasmstogo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)orgasmstogo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default John lennon

Anybody who stays in bed for a week with his main squeeze is cool as fk in my eyes but Paul McCartney is a douche bag ,off top!!!!
orgasmstogo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bastard, scouse