Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-28-2008, 10:36 PM   #1
xXx slave to one xXx

xXx slave to one xXx has initial reputation
Send a message via MSN to xXx slave to one xXx Send a message via Yahoo to xXx slave to one xXx
Default Rival team and jealous captian get revenge[me and Brutal Ravisher]

Maria looked at her Bf as he was doing so good and she teased the other rival team by lifting her skirt and dancing teasily. Smirking some as her BF won she giggled and ran over to him giving him a big kiss then starting back towards the collage to get dressed in her regular clothes. Biting her lip as she was the only one in the locker room she started to get undressed then she heard some noises on the other side of the lockers.

She had bruises all over her body from getting in fights with other girls over her boyfriend and also from guy beating on her if she wasn't good enough to her boyfreind mostly his friends. Sighing some she shook her head then started over towards the showers. Getting in she turned the water onto hot and started to wash her hands wanting to get done before her friends called her to come over.

Once again she thought she heard something but she just ignored it. Getting her hair done she washed the rest of her body having a shaved pussy and she started to clean up and down her body then let the saop rinse off. Getting out she dryed herself off then started to get dressed again and she had a black and red plaid skirt set out then a black tanktop along with red skater shoes. Having black hair and dark blue cold steel eyes scared everyone. She sighed and looked around then went back to getting dressed.
xXx slave to one xXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 10:45 PM   #2
brutal_ravisher
Privileged Member

brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to brutal_ravisher Send a message via Yahoo to brutal_ravisher

Sam, captain of the basket ball team. Have won many matches for the college and defeated Mac, captain of my biggest rival team, manytimes. But today things dont seem to be working for us, and his girlfriend, wearing sexy short skirt and teasing all of us. She distracted some of my team mates and insulted us too. I was very angry on her as she showd me her panty once and in that sight, I lost an important point. We lost the match but I was not ready to forgive that slutty bitch, I followed her, let her took shower and get dressed. There was no one in the changing room as her bf and his teammates left for a celebration. The club belongs to our team and hence everyone knows me and gives respect to me.

I ask the guards to close the locker room area and close all the ventilations so no sound can come out. I see you getting dressed in black-red skirt and a black tank top. Combing hairs and getting ready. As you come out of the room, I stand infront of u. Your eyes open wide in shock. I ask, where r u rushing up slut, there's no one waiting for u."
brutal_ravisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 10:50 PM   #3
xXx slave to one xXx

xXx slave to one xXx has initial reputation
Send a message via MSN to xXx slave to one xXx Send a message via Yahoo to xXx slave to one xXx

I look at you as you stand infront of me and see the doors closed and locked and I whimper hard. I run towards the back trying to get away not wanting to get raped or beat knowing I will still be in more trouble later on from everyone else. Getting to the door I yank on it but it doesn't open and I look back at you glaring deeply and growling even deeper knowing you are wanting to get revenge on me.

I look down and sigh some not wanting to do anything wrong or get hurt anymore but it seems like I don't have a choice in that matter. I bite my bottom lip hard the slowly slide down the door looking up at you as you come over to me "what do you want with me damn it??" I ask.
xXx slave to one xXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 10:56 PM   #4
brutal_ravisher
Privileged Member

brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to brutal_ravisher Send a message via Yahoo to brutal_ravisher

"I liked the color of ur panty, wouldnt u show me again? I also liked the way u were doing all the gestures to me and my teammates, comon, do it again" I wait for ur reaction but u dont seem to do it. Rather u started being sarcastic first on our loss.

I go near u and slap u hard on ur face. "You are a slut, and show me those slutty gestures again. Comon" I take a step back and sit in a chair. "Show me ur panty and dance to the sexiest possible way tht u can."
brutal_ravisher is offline   Reply With Quote