Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-31-2007, 02:02 PM   #21
Wicked
Privileged Member

Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)

When she realises what I'm trying to do, she starts kicking. I manage to grab one of her wrists and begin to pull it behind her back, although that doesn't stop her hitting me with her other arm. As she begins pleading with me to stop, I start forcing the arm I'm holding further behind her back.

"Fucking get away from me" she screams, before the pain kicks in. "Why are you doing this?" she yells as I temporarily relieve the pressure while trying to grab her other arm. "Why the fuck do you think?" I reply angrily, "Give me your other arm, or I'll show you pain you've never felt before". I force her arm further behind her back to show that I'm serious.

Feeling the pain, she briefly stops struggling and I grab her other arm. Taking a cable tie out of my pocket, I tie it tightly around her wrists. "That's better", I say, as I pull her back up to a kneeling position using her shirt, her hands now securely tied behind her back.
Wicked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 08:10 PM   #22
my dark side
Banned

my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

“No, Stop it John. I have done nothing to you”, My voice full of pain as he pulls my arms behind my back. I feel my wrists being tied tightly behind my back as I continue to plead with him tnto to do this. My heart is racing as I hear the words ‘That’s better’… Better for what! I think. Before I get a change to move I feel myself being lifted back up onto my knees.

I look up at him from my kneeling position, my eyes fixed on his eyes. I never realised how cold and dark they are, I can see them full of hate and anger that makes my body shake with fear. While he doesn’t have a hold of me, I take the oportunity to try and make a get away from him. I struggle to try and get to my feet before he can grab me.
my dark side is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 09:11 PM   #23
Wicked
Privileged Member

Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)

Once I lift her back to her knees, she stares me in the eyes, apparently unable to avert her gaze. About to pull the sack out from the back of my belt, she notices I'm not paying attention any more and seizes the opportunity.

She struggles to her feet, falling forward in the process. I notice her moving out of the corner of my eye. "Hey!", I shout, but it's too late, she's running. I drop the sack on the floor, reach down and pick up the knife I'd dropped during the struggle, and charge after her.

Luckily, her hands are tied up and she's not getting very far. As she's running, she keeps looking behind her. She notices I'm not far behind but carries on regardless. Slightly out of breath, I yell "stop running!" I'm now within feet of catching up to her...
Old 08-01-2007, 05:01 AM   #24
my dark side
Banned

my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I look behind me as I run away from him, he is in close range to me. I cant even knock anything into his path to trip him up as my hands are still bound behind my back. I try to think of where I can go to get away from him. Looking behind me again I notice he has gained some distance and he is nearly in reach of me.

“Stop chasing me”, I scream back at him. My legs moving as fast as I can to try and get away from him. My eyes scan the area ahead, searching for obsticles to lose him in. Nothing Shit! Suddenly I dart to right as I try to run down an iasle without him having time to react.
Old 08-01-2007, 08:15 PM   #25
Wicked
Privileged Member

Just as I'm about to grab her, she quickly turns the corner. Being a lot smaller than me, she's able to turn much faster and get further ahead. As I run after her, my arm crashes into the corner of the display, knocking cans onto the floor. Making a giant leap over the fallen cans, I keep running, I can't let her escape now.

As she turns her head, looking for me, she stumbles, giving me a few seconds to catch up. Now nearly able to touch her, I decide to take her down. As she's nearing the end of the aisle, I make my move. Leaping at her, arms outstretched, I tackle her to the floor. Landing on top of her, I quickly get off her and spin her over.

She must've hit her head during the fall, she's out cold. I give her a gentle slap on face to make sure, then noticing her breasts, I decide to take advantage of the situation. I grab the bottom of her supermarket uniform shirt and start running my knife up it, the material cuts easily. When I've cut up to the collar, I tear the remaining material and pull the shirt off her. She's wearing a cute little white bra, which I decide to leave on for now. Noticing she's starting to wake up, I quickly straddle her body, putting my knife up to her neck.
Old 08-02-2007, 07:19 AM   #26
my dark side
Banned

I can hear the crashing sounds of cans coming from behind me as I keep running. I know I gained a little distance with my move but I can hear the sound of his feet gaining on me again. Turning my head to see where he is, I stumble as I turn back around but before I could get my balance back I feel myself being knocked towards the ground.

My head is thumping as I slowly start to open my eyes, blinking a couple of times from the brigtness of the lights above. I can feel a weight pressing down on me as something cold is touching my neck. Its not until my eyes come back into focus that I see him straddling me with the knife to my neck.

“Wh..what are you doing” my voice still shaky. Looking down my body at you, its the first time that I notice that I am topless bar my bra. Tears start to form in my eyes as the reality of it all hits me. “Why are you doing this, please you have had your fun”, The fear more present in my voice then before.
Old 08-02-2007, 06:48 PM   #27
Wicked
Privileged Member

As she starts crying and pleading, I know I've got her right where I want her. Leaning forward, I whisper in her ear "don't struggle and maybe you'll get through this". The smell of her perfume and the closeness are turning me on.

With my knife still at her throat, I start kissing her lips. She tries to turn away but I press down on the knife, she knows she will get hurt if she doesn't comply. Safely pinned under me, I'm able to use my free hand to push her hair back and gently caress her face as I kiss her.

After a while, I feel increasingly infuriated by her closed lips. I pull back and say angrily "open your damn lips, use some tongue", before pressing the knife down harder. As I start kissing her again, I notice her lips are open and she's kissing me back. Happy that she's stopped fighting me, I release the pressure on the knife, holding it slightly away from her skin, as I continue kissing her.
Old 08-07-2007, 11:56 PM   #28
my dark side
Banned

I can feel his tongue exploring my mouth, his lips pressed firmly to mine as he kisses me hard. I can hear slight moans of pleasure enjoyment escape his lips. I feel the knife being released from my neck as i continue to return his kiss.

After a few moments of kissing him i break the lock that he has on my lips, turning my head away from him. " Dont you fucking ever try and threaten or kiss me again". My voice full of anger and hate as i can still taste him in my mouth.

I run my fingers all around the cable tie that has my wrists bound together, feeling for any way i can get my hands freed. Tilting my head slightly back towards him i can see him staring angrily down at me.
Old 08-09-2007, 08:31 PM   #29
Wicked
Privileged Member

When she turns her head away again, I know I need to show her who's boss. She tries to threaten me again but deep down she knows I'm not gonna let her go. I quickly climb off her and spin her over, so she's lying on the floor face down with her hands tied behind her back.

"Let's not fuck around" I say, "the sooner I start, the sooner I'll finish". I reach my hand under her and undo her trousers. I look back up towards her head and see her scared face turned to the side looking at me. "Don't struggle and it'll be OK", I tell her, as I grab hold of her trousers and begin pulling them down.

I put my foot on her lower back to make pulling her trousers off easier, and within seconds, I've removed them exposing her bare legs and her white panties. As soon as her trousers are off, I grab her panties and begin pulling them down. She starts kicking and struggling again. Undeterred, I quickly yank them down to her ankles, before standing up and unzipping my trousers, revealing the large bulge in my pants.
Old 08-10-2007, 06:02 AM   #30
my dark side
Banned

Laying on my stomack i feel him tugging at my trousers, i turn my head to see if i ca get a better look at him and what he is doing. I am just about to start begging him again when i feel a weight being pushed on the small of my back, relising its his foot i forget about my protests as i start to panick more. I feel my trousers being pulled off me, the cool air hitting my legs as he starts to yank down my panties.

Struggling to move under the weight of his foot, i twist my wrists and try to pry them apart hoping that the movements will weaken the material they ties are made from. I start to find my voice again, shaking with each word i manage to pull together one sentance that he can hear, " P..Please dont do this John, just let me go and i wont tell the cops".

Hearing his trousers unzip i try to wiggle my way forward a bit, arching up onto my knees as i do so. I know he wont listen to me so i have to do all i can to get away from him, Turning my head i see him right behind me, i know i must move fast to get my chance at escaping again.
Old 08-10-2007, 06:05 PM   #31
Wicked
Privileged Member

As I finish taking my trousers and pants off, I glance over at her, noticing she's trying to get away again. I reach down and grab her, stopping her from escaping. "Stop, now!" I yell at her, before straddling her legs again.

With my left hand, I hold onto her wrists to hold her still and stop her trying to break her ties. Then using my right hand, I grab my cock and start tapping it on her ass cheek, to scare her. "That's right, bitch. This really is happening, you're not gonna escape" I say menacingly. Seeing her shaking, I quickly put my cock up to her asshole and start pushing it in.

She jerks forward, surprised that I'm about to fuck her ass. "You an anal virgin?", I ask, as I keep forcing it inside her tight ass. With the head of my cock now firmly inside her asshole, I can hear her crying, as she tries to tighten her hole and force my cock back out. I quickly grab her hips and begin pulling her back onto me. Feeling how tight her hole is, an evil smile appears on my face, "damn, that's tight", I say. Still forcing my cock up her ass, I look up at her head, which is still turned to one side, watching the tears streaming down her face.
Old 08-11-2007, 05:11 PM   #32
my dark side
Banned

I start to tremble with fear as i feel his cock against my ass. Before i even get to finish thinking about what is going through his mind i feel him start to push his cock into my ass. I let out a cry of pain as i beg him to stop, tears start running down my face as his rape on my ass continues.

I try to wriggle free from the grip that he has on my hips. His cock pushing further into my body makes me cry out even more, the pain increasing as he gets deeper. I keep trying to move my body foward, wanting to do what i can to lessen the pain on my ass.

"Please stop John", My words barely understood through the crying and pain. Getting a glimpse of his eyes i can see the lust and desire for my body building in them, I continue to beg him and plead for him to stop his attack on me.
Old 08-12-2007, 10:39 PM   #33
Wicked
Privileged Member

My cock gets deeper and deeper into her virgin ass, as I continue to pull her back by her hips. Still crying, she begs me to stop but I'm enjoying her tight ass too much to stop now. "Too late", I say, "I'm going all the way".

With my cock now half way into her tight virgin ass, I start pulling her back harder and forcing my cock in further at the same time. I move my left hand across her mouth, to silence her, as she screams loudly in pain. Then, with my right hand, I grab her right shoulder, continuing to hold her still while I force my cock further into her ass.

"Don't fight" I tell her, as she tries to struggle free again. She lets out a loud scream which is barely muffled by my hand, as I make one final thrust forward. With that, my cock is buried balls-deep in her asshole. As I begin to withdraw, ready to start pounding her tight little ass, I hear another muffled plea. "The fun's just beginning", I whisper menacingly.

Last edited by Wicked; 08-12-2007 at 10:41 PM.
Old 08-16-2007, 02:36 AM   #34
my dark side
Banned

Feeling his hand come across my mouth, i start to move my head around as i try to get your hand from my mouth. I feel him push his cock further into my tight dry ass, my screams of pain slightly heard through his hand. Tears now running down my cheeks as he starts to withdraw from my ass. Your hot breath on my ear makes me shiver with fear and discust as i hear your whispered words.

I continue to try and beg and plead with him to let me go. The only sounds able to be heard are my muffled cries as i feel his cock slowly withdrawing from me. I move around as much as i can, trying to get his cock to slip out of my ass.
Old 08-17-2007, 09:51 PM   #35
Wicked
Privileged Member

As I slowly pull out of her ass, she begins to look relieved. With only the head of my cock in her ass, I ask her "feelin' less painful now?". Although my hand is covering her mouth, I still expect her to answer. I quickly take my hand away from her mouth and slap her face, "answer, bitch!" I yell.

As soon as she begins to answer, I pull back on her shoulder and ram my cock straight up her ass. She screams loudly so I quickly cover her mouth with my hand again. Tears still streaming down her face, I withdraw again, only to slam my cock straight back in. "You better not shit on me or there'll be trouble!" I shout.

As I carry on pounding her ass, warm liquid begins to lube her tight hole. "You bleeding?" I ask, as I feel the tears still running down her face onto my hand. Spurred on by how she reacts, I continue slamming my cock into her ass. Her relief as I withdraw and her pain as I thrust deep into her ass, turn me on more than ever. Her ass is so tight, I know I won't be able to last long in it.
Old 08-26-2007, 11:24 AM   #36
my dark side
Banned

My face still slightly stinging from the slap that he gave me. Though that pain is nothing compared to the intence pain that i am feeling in my ass as he continues to abuse and rape my ass. Tears streaming down my face as my muffled cries are heard under his hand.

I can feel his thrusts getting harder and harder with each time he plunges deep into my ass. I know that he is getting closer to cumming as he starts making sort of grunting and moaning sounds with each thrust. The thought of having his cum in my ass makes me start to try and beg him to stop what he is doing, though my efforts are useless as he cant hear my please through his hand.

Not knowing what his plans are for me after he has finished raping my ass, i start to panic and try to begin to wriggle free from him again. The tears that have been running down my face have now stained my cheeks, my eyes red from crying. I can tell he is turned on by seeing me scared and helpless like this. That thought makes me more determined to try and get free from him, my thoughts are broken as he slams hard and deep into my ass again making me let out another scream of pain under his hand.
Old 08-31-2007, 03:29 AM   #37
Wicked
Privileged Member

Feeling her mouth move under my hand, I tighten my hand over it - I don't want to hear her begging again, not just yet anyway. I start pounding her ass harder, her tight hole feeling more lubed and open with each thrust.

Holding her shoulder tighter, I lean closer to her and ask "ready for your ass to be filled with cum yet?" I feel her mouth move again as I continue raping her ass, so I pinch in her cheeks and yell "shake your head or nod you dumb bitch, I can't fucking hear you!"

Almost ready to cum in her ass, I begin to slow down as I want to ask her the question again and humiliate her before I cum inside her ass. Still waiting for her answer, I say loudly "I'll ask you one last time, are you ready for me to cum in your ass yet?!"
Old 09-22-2007, 06:25 AM   #38
my dark side
Banned

Each thrust in my ass continues to bring tears to my eyes and whimpers from my hand covered lips. My abused ass now lubed by my own blood, caused by his violent rape apon me. This though does not ease the pain that comes with each thrust, or the humiliation that i feel.

Hearing his words, my heart sinks once more, he cant seriously expect me to say yes... can he! Shaking my head hard NO, in response to his question. I start to beg under his hand again, praying that he will actually listen to me this time and not cum in my ass.

I try to turn my head to allow me to look him in the eyes, allow me to try and see what he is thinking and planning for my after he has finished raping my ass. My tear stained face strains to focus on him as he continues to ram his hard cock into my sore ass.
Old 09-22-2007, 07:29 AM   #39
Wicked
Privileged Member

Seeing the terror in her eyes, I get ready to fill her well lubed hole with my warm cum. Just as I expected, she shakes her head furiously in response to my question. "That's too bad, bitch.... and I'm only just beginning!" I snarl.

Taking my hand away from her mouth, I slam her head down onto the floor, hearing a loud thud as it makes contact with the hard concrete. "You better not scream", I say, "although it's not as if anyone will hear you". I hold her head down onto the ground with my hand, leaving my other hand free to caress and touch her naked body, humiliating her some more, before my cock explodes inside her.

Running my hand softly down her naked back, I gently touch her with my fingertips. As my cock still abuses her tight hole, I move my hand from the middle of her back, to her lower back, then over to her hip. Feeling ready to fill her, I slowly run my hand across the lower part of her ass cheek, before grabbing it tight, as I prepare to cum inside her.
Old 10-21-2007, 01:54 AM   #40
my dark side
Banned

Slowly i gain my senses back, the impact from my head being slammed on the ground caused me to loose concerntration and almost get knocked out. I know if it were even slightly harder, i would be laying here unconcious right now. After giving myself a few moments to recoupe, i ignore his words and let out a couple of high pitched screams. Hoping that there was a slight chance of being heard, of being rescued from this nightmare.

I feel his hand touching my ass, groping my bare skin as he continues to rape my ass. Catching my breath back from my screams just before, i turn my attention to him. "Stop it you fucking bastard... Get off of me". I buck and sway from side to side in an effort to throw him from me, get him out of my ass.

As i continue to thrash around under him, my hands once again feel the ties holding my wrists bound in place. My fingers edge around the plastic feeling for any chances to break free. Taking any chance i get to grab a hold of any of John's skin that came too close to my hands, i pinch him or dig my sharp nails into his flesh. I do anything and everything i can to try and deter him from continuing to rape my ass. I cant let him cum in me, no matter what it takes.