Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-29-2006, 08:41 PM   #21
Luke rape stalker
or Jekyll and Hyde

Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Luke

Finally i see you whole sweet pussy, the the little strip of fur on your mound. I kneel between your legs, take back the knife, grab your hair and place a pillow under your head. Now have you a better view on your body, the torn clothes and on my manhood. Slowly i open the zipper of my pants, slowly i take out my huge cock.
"Tell me little cunt what happened now!" i say.
Luke rape stalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2006, 08:42 PM   #22
Luke rape stalker
or Jekyll and Hyde

Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Beth

I hear you laugh, I watch as your eyes enjoy watching my bare pussy open for you. I feel my face flush red with embarrassment…the shame of being exposed in front of you making me blush deep red.

I can breathe easier after you move the knife away…just having it so close to my womanhood made me terrified and made me give in to you.

Your hand slips around my head pulling me up a little by my hair slipping the pillow under me making sure I have a view down along my body. Past my bare breasts their erect nipples are ready a dark pink from where you pinched them past down my bare belly, my skirt and the torn pantyhose bunched a little but I can still see the soft strip of fur on my mound and I can see my pussy slit open in front of you…the soft outer lips already letting you see my moist pink interior.

I see you rubbing your self through your pants as you look at my pussy then you unzip and ..’OH GOD’ my eyes get wide open as you slide out your cock…it’s a monster. My mind is panicking …if you put that inside me I’ll be split in two I can feel my pussy muscles tighten in defense…but I know there would be no defense against that cock…im going to get fucked…and its going to be…rough.

"Tell me little cunt what happenes now!"

I can feel my pussy tremble, and shamingly I can feel ‘her’ getting wet and hot, my pussy knows what is going to happen and she is getting herself ready …getting ready to be fucked.

“ Y..You are going to..to r…ra” for a moment I don’t think I can say it…but your eyes are flashing anger and so …” You are going to rape me…Sir ...You are going to put that….your cock inside of me”

I break down and sob…..”please donnnntttttttt”

Normally im in control a tough 'bitch' even but now here i am crying like a little girl terrifed of feeling the touches from you that know will come.
Old 07-29-2006, 08:43 PM   #23
Luke rape stalker
or Jekyll and Hyde

Default Luke

"oh yes slut, i put my cock in your dirty little cunt."
I laugh and do it. First i put only the tip of my cock in your sweet pussy. Then i lay down on you. You feel my body hold you down, there is nothing you can do.
I put my gloved hand over your mouth and ram my cock deep inside you. Its a sweat pain at the dick when he slide in a indignant cunt. I love it. The pain make your body stiffened. You scream in my hand- but it´s only a low "mmmmmmhhhhh" I fuck you brutal and deep. After an eternity i feel a great orgasm comming. I shot my hot cream deep inside your helpless cunt.
I feel your disgust, your degradation you be only a pice of raped meat. I step from the bed, put my cock back in the pants.
And watching you. You are more beautiful then ever, as a rapevictim you´re very pretty. This sight make me hard again...
Old 07-29-2006, 08:44 PM   #24
Luke rape stalker
or Jekyll and Hyde

Default Beth

{"oh yes slut, i put my cock in your dirty little cunt."}

My eyes are wide open with fear, my head shaking in denial on the pillow my hair fanned out. I see you take your cock in one hand stroking it getting it harder making it bigger. You move down on me a little, you guide yourself between my spread legs…for a moment I start to close them but you just give a rough order {“Open”} and my fear of you makes my legs spread wide.

I feel the tip of your cock against… my ‘pussy’ lips…I can hear your voice in my mind making me use the words you want …my ‘cunt’ lips.

“Uhhhh” I moan in fear as I feel you slide the head of your cock along my slit…playing with me, I feel you press forward a little, your tip now sliding between my moist cunt lips…pressing into my wet heat. I press myself back down into the bed to keep you out of me, I feel your cock’s head searching for the entrance to me pressing…probing. I hear you grunt as you find it.

I feel your blunt cock head press down I tighten my muscles the last defiance then I feel my world explode in pain as you launch yourself forward in a savage thrust that forces your big hard dick deep into my tight little cunt. I buck under you but your muscular bulk just forces me down. Your weight holding me trapped and your dick nailing me to the bed. I start to scream but your hand clamps over my mouth trapping my scream.

My mind is off balance I have never felt so violated your dick is stretching my cunt …my tight muscles can’t even slow you down as you pound your dick hard into my cunt. You are a machine…fucking the hell out of me…I have never felt this filed your dick is deep in me stretching my walls wide making me feel you making me respond to you…making me ashamed.

You keep at me, making my cunt sore, making me squeal into your hand at each and every raping thrust you pump into me. Your body is heavy on me, keeping me down your strong chest flattening my breasts my raw nipples being pressed back into my flesh.

You lick my face, you bite me all ...the time your cock keeping a rhythm pounding in my cunt. Your breathing gets faster you grunt more I know it is going to happen but I don’t want to believe. I feel you push hard deep in me and hold….I try to escape twisting …but you have me trapped I feel your disk’s tip at my cervix I feel it swelling and I feel the rush of your cum pump up into my body I curse you screaming against your hand as I feel you seed me.

My body is sweaty… bruised, sore and sweaty. My hair matted to my face after the work out you just gave me, I feel so ashamed. You’re still inside me I feel your dick throbbing in me…pumping out the last of your sperm into my cunt…marking my cunt as your property.

You pull back your cock slipping out of me…with a wet slurp sound. I’m totally helpless …I just lay there legs spread feeling powerless I feel your sticky cum start to leak out of my freshly raped pussy pooling on the bed covers under my ass. My lipstick smeared, my mascara running...pantyhose wrecked and my body exposed to my rapist...to you

I cant move…I have to watch you as you start to dress…I see your cock glistening in the light with my raped pussy juices …I hear sobbing and I feel tear steaming down my face….and I know its me crying. I’m in shock my legs spread my boots still shiny but my pantyhose now torn and full of runs. My panties gone, my tight little pussy sore bruised and my normally tidy closed lips spread and swollen and a deep flushed pink color…I look down between my breasts done along my body I can see my little fur strip matted with cum and I can see your white seed leaking from me….you won….
Old 07-29-2006, 08:44 PM   #25
Luke rape stalker
or Jekyll and Hyde

Default Luke

It´s your crying, your tears, your legs in the sexy boots, the smeared make up whats make my cock hard again. I come back to you, grab your hair, drag you from the bed and make you sit in front of it,your back against. Your screams turn on me more and more. SLAP... "Shut the fuck up hooker!!" I unpack my still wet dick again. I take my pistol and point it at your temple. "Suck my cock dirty cunt!! And no stupidities !!!" You can´t believe it. You´re already lost but this bastard hasn´t enough. "Open up!!" i yell and force my cock deep in your mouth. What a feeling, this beautiful little cunt and my dick in her mouth. i think my cock explode... Suddenly i slide out. "please go... please... don´t hurt me again..." you whimper. "Turn around!! ... kneel!!" With my hand in your hair i make you go faster. Whow!! You kneel in front of me, your torn clothes hang down your abused body. Your ass invite me. I kneel between your legs, take your ankles with the boots and stare on your long legs. HOT!! HOT!! HOT!! Everywhere the ladders, your feet in the black shiny boots with the very high hooker heel. My cum still drips out of your cunt. I take your pantyhose and torn it wider. "Spread your legs !" the words cut in your soul, and you know which happens when you not obey.... You do it. Suddenly i grab from behind your abused cunt and wipe some cum on my fingers. With it i lubricate your asshole....
Old 07-29-2006, 08:45 PM   #26
Luke rape stalker
or Jekyll and Hyde

Default Beth

I can hear you breathing as you are dressing, I see you looking at my body as I tremble on the bed. I feel so weak and powerless, your dick raped away my strength and confidence... but at least its over now as you are dressing

Your eyes flash under the mask and I see you walk back to the bed, I manage a panicking whisper you might never even hear…” please no more”… then I squeal as your hand wraps around my hair dragging me from the bed to the floor and pulling me around moving me where you want me. My hands are on your wrists trying to reduce the pain from my pulled hair but you shake them off you and

{<SLAP!!> "Shut the fuck up hooker!!" }

Your gun is out again, it is so hard and threatening as you point it at my head. You point your cock at my mouth, oh god I almost fear your hard cock more than your gun.

{"Suck my cock dirty cunt!! And no stupidities !!!"}

It has always been too humiliating a thought to suck a cock I have never even done it for my boyfriend, I used my hand to give him pleasure when he begged me to suck him… I never used my mouth.

You pushed forward against my lips already wet from where your hand was pressed over them as you raped me …my lips open and <MMummmphhhhh> your cock invades my mouth.

My mouth opens wide…then wider…as your cock forces me. I smell the musk of your dick I taste you I can taste my cunt and the taste of my own rape on you. I watch your hard cock sink deep into my mouth I can feel the ridges of your dick slide on through my lips…I gag on you but you hold me head and push into me…raping my throat.

Your cock thrust in and out of my mouth your hand pulling my head down onto you to get deeper into my throat it hurts…and I’m sobbing, my tears making tracks down my cheeks.

You pull out slapping my face …I’m so afraid I have disappointed you…untrained as I am in sucking.

“Please…please sir don’t hurt me…ahhh ! A slap then another then more …burning my face making me sob but making me silent You spin me around on my knees and force my head to the floor leaving my ass raised and vulnerable, I feel you rip my wrecked pantyhose exposing my bare ass to you

{"Spread your legs !"}

You shout at me and I obey you...its automatic now. But as I move my knees apart I feel your hand slide on between my legs …cupping, squeezing then working your fingers into my battered cunt…I squeal!. I feel you draw some of my cunt juices from me and some of your seed …then I feel you work it into my tight asshole. I scream i whimper…
“Please please not there…oh god nooooo “

I try to get up… I cant believe this is going to happen to me…not that !!
I try to reach around with my hand to protect my ass, stupid I know but my ass is virgin.
Old 07-29-2006, 08:46 PM   #27
Luke rape stalker
or Jekyll and Hyde

Default Luke

I grab your hair again and throw you belly down into the bed, put your ankles and spread your legs. Then i kneel between and touch your ass. First i trust one finger inside, then two, then three. I careful i spread your hole, not for you- i give a shit of you. It´s for me, a to tight ass give a lot of pain to my dick. When i´m ready i spit on your asshole take my cock and thrust it deeper and deeper inside you. Your helpless screams only turn me on. I lay down on you, my hand over your mouth and beginn to fuck you. With every thrust you body whip on the matress. You´re so helpless, so weak, so abused, humiliated. After a eternity i shot my next load cum deep inside your ass. You hear me "mmmhhh... ooohhhhhaaahh!!!" While i have my orgasm i thrust my cock deeper then ever in your ass. Then i´m finally stop. I lay down on you, my hot fast breath at your head. I need some time to relax. I lay on you, listen to your cry, play with your sweet long brown hair, let my cock get limp in your ass....
Old 07-29-2006, 08:46 PM   #28
Luke rape stalker
or Jekyll and Hyde

Default Beth

You hand just pushes aside mine ending my pathetic attempts at defending my ass. You use my pussy juice on your fingers to … ”uhhhhhhӠ¦ slide one finger up into my ass…pushing through the tight rosebud of my asshole and making me yelp in pain and shock.

You work that finger around in me…making me squirm helplessly on the bed as you stretch my asshole. I thought one finger was bad…then I screamed into the bed as you slipped in another...then …”aaahhhHHHHHHâ⠬ another. I called you a bastard into the bed…but I’m glad you couldn’t hear that.

I could feel my tears in the bedclothes as you pulled your fingers from me and suddenly held my ass cheeks open. I wondered what the hell ? …then I heard you spit…and I felt the hot wet gobbet of spit hit dead center of my exposed and violated asshole…I sobbed at the total humiliation you had forced one me, that one gob of spit marking all the humiliating things that happened since you came into my life

Your left hand is pressing down on my lower back keeping me still despite my squirming…your legs are keeping mine spread..and your right hand is …oh god your hand is guiding your dick to my...asshole

I’m begging you not to ass fuck me…but you cant even hear me with my face pushed into the bed…and i know you wouldn’t stop anyway.

I feel the hard blunt tip of your dick I feel it push down on my rosebud asshole once twice then…”UHHHHHH!!!â⠂¬Â. Pain explodes in my ass…I feel my asshole yield to you the burning pain as it opens for you makes me jerk and buck on the bed. Your dick felt big in my cunt now as you thrust it up inside my ass your dick feels massive, it feel like its ripping me in apart …all I can do is howl out my pain into the bed as your dick rapes my ass.

I can feel you moving inside me...feel your cock working its way up into my ass stretching me…making me feel full of you. The thrusts in are painful but when you pull out to thrust in again it feels so much worse

"mmmhhh... ooohhhhhaaahh!!!"

I hear you come, I feel your cock push harder and deeper up inside me I can feel your cock throb inside my raped ass and as I feel your weight slowly press onto my back I know you are pumping out your sperm deep up inside my ass.

All I can do is lay there and take it…your hand stroking …gently stroking… my hair as your cock pumps out your sperm in to my ass.
I never felt this used before…nothing in my life had prepared me for feeling so completely taken….i could feel my body trembling my ass felt like it was on fire and my cunt was quivering. You had totally overpowered me …made me yours...and made me dirty.
Old 07-29-2006, 08:47 PM   #29
Luke rape stalker
or Jekyll and Hyde

Default Luke

I tear the rest of your red top from your body and use it to clean my cock. Then i take him back and close my trousers, look down to you. It´s time for me to go...
But once more i want see your fear. I grab your shoulder and turn you on your back. I take your yaw and force you look at me. "You was a good fuck little cunt, but i´m sure you want go now to the police." I take out my gun and pointed at your head. I look deep in your eyes, they are filled with fear. How i love this sight...
Old 07-29-2006, 08:48 PM   #30
Luke rape stalker
or Jekyll and Hyde

Default Beth

You finished it… I just lay there. I felt you move, pressing me down on the bed as you lifted yourself up. I whimpered as I felt your cock slip on out of my raped ass. I felt the slick wetness of your softened dick pressing against my ass cheeks before you slid over me, got down and stood by the side of the bed… leaving me softly crying on the bed.

Your hand gripped onto my wrecked top ripping it from my shoulders then your hand was on me again, to turn me over on my back, I didn’t resist …I didn’t have the strength or even the will to resist you now. I could feel the wet patch under my ass from the rapes you forced on me, I ached inside and out…I felt so powerless.

I looked up at you ….you were looking down at me…I was a sight. My face red and smeared with make up. My breasts exposed, the torn bra hiding nothing from you, my flesh already showing the bruises that would grow in the next few days…marks of your fingers. My belly trembling, the line of my skirt high around my hips. My little patch of fur…matted with cum and my swollen pink pussy lips, now trying to close despite the stretching your dick gave them. The ripped pantyhose with runs all over leading down into my still shiny boots…all that remained of my pretty part wear.

I could see you…breathing, wiping your dick with my top…looking down on me and grinding your teeth almost as if you were making a decision. You moved fast your knee on the bed your hand gripping my jaw…turning me to you forcing me to look into the eyes of the man who raped me…who took my confidence, my power and my body.

{"You was a good fuck little cunt, but i´m sure you want go now to the
police."}

“..nnN..No..i wont..please don’t hurt me any more” your gun was at my head pushed hard against my forehead. I was terrified…I heard the sound of the gun cocking…I watched your finger pull back on the trigger I saw you smile under the mask. I heard the hammer slam down …but nothing..no explosion not the bullet I fear just the sound of the hammer striking the empty chamber. I felt the sudden rush of wetness between my legs as you forced the final humiliation of making me pee myself in fear.

You looked at me, looked at the woman you had taken down and reduced to nothing….
Old 07-29-2006, 08:49 PM   #31
Luke rape stalker
or Jekyll and Hyde

Default Luke

Once more i spread your legs. I look down at your abused pussy, stroke it tender. "bye bye dirty little cunt, perhaps we meet again..."
Old 07-29-2006, 08:49 PM   #32
Luke rape stalker
or Jekyll and Hyde

Default Beth

and you laughed as you left the room …leaving me sobbing, leaving me with your sperm swimming in my body…BUT you would never leave my nightmares.

Crawling off the bed to the shower room, feeling your sticky cum on my inner thighs feeling the aches you put into my body. closing the door ...locking it putting a chair behind it to block any chance off you appearing in my life.

Pulling off my wrecked clothes putting them in a bag to burn...even the boots...your cum was drying on them marking them. Naked, feeling ashamed of my body and what you made me do and feel.

Turning the water on feeling its shower down over my head slowly starting to wash your sperm off my hair, my face. Slowly soaping my body feeling the bruises on my breasts, on my belly. Whimpring as i aim the shower water up between my thighs, feeling the sting of the water on my sore cunt.

sobbing as i clean myself...knowing that my cunt will always be dirty now and will always belong to you...to my rapist