Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-12-2010, 07:56 PM   #21
RedRum

RedRum has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RedRum has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RedRum has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RedRum has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RedRum has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RedRum has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RedRum has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RedRum has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RedRum has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RedRum has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RedRum has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Currently I don't have any real issue with the body scanners for one reason: They are completely optional. The only real problem i see now is that most people don't know it.

True, the airports are required to post signs in front of the scanner they tell people they are optional, but who reads them? Well I do, but then I also have a tendency to question the actions of people in 'a position of authority'.

I was flying a few weeks back and came up on one of these things. The security guard says 'if you will please step through this way' and I politely responded 'No, I will be opting out of the full body scanner thank you.'

It took me maybe 5+ minutes longer and I am pretty sure the guy was trying to get as close to my junk as possible, but seriously, there is no way in hell they will get me to go through one of those. Just personal preference. If they ever tried to make it mandatory, well, then we would have a problem.

Cheers.

Last edited by RedRum; 11-12-2010 at 07:59 PM.
RedRum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 05:30 AM   #22
Memento Mori

Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I don't care what they see with the scanners, or whether anyone gets an erection. I simply detest being treated guilty, and having to prove innocence. The entire tsa experience rubs my last nerve raw. Americans everyday are being treated like terrorists. I fly quite often, and deal with the tsa often enough to be disgusted by the manipulation of power. I've seen them make a cancer survivor remove her prostetic breast in line before! It is mental rape, but not in an explicitly sexual sense.
Memento Mori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 11:52 AM   #23
TheOneSolo
Privileged Member

TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to TheOneSolo

I like the way you think. Maybe some day in your travels you can fly toward me.
while we cogitate the quintessential elements of rape in a hedonistic world
TheOneSolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 12:31 PM   #24
Memento Mori

Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I know your location, Solo, and it's a bus ride away from my dark father's home, whom I shall be visiting soon. I want to meet you on the hallowed grounds where metal fell from the sky, producing fire and fear from concrete and glass. I plan to be there in early 2011. Will you arrive? Would you meet me if given the chance? The downside is that we won't be alone...
Old 11-21-2010, 01:15 PM   #25
Memento Mori

I also must add that when I fly, I'm uncomfortable during the tsa's fine toothed combing, but I must admit it gives me a sense of elevated safety. 9-11 was a personal experience for me, and my desire to survive is somewhat coddled by the patdowns and scanners. If I'm on a plane that gets hijacked, my violent urges will either be fed terrorist blood, or eternally snuffed out by the evil before me. I'd prefer to avoid both outcomes, so I take the tsa with a grin and bear it attitude, but my rage churns like a storm when I witness the tsa's overall abuse of authority.
Old 11-21-2010, 01:17 PM   #26
perfectlyformed
Living Sextoy

perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I don't know how thrilling it could be for a guy to see a blurry outline and it seems like a quick way of keeping us all safe on planes. I'd stepinto a scanner no problem. People shouldn't be so prudish anyway

x
-- Fear is a four letter word. So is rape, fuck, knot, anal, hump, nuts, lick, clit shag, blow, bend, hard, deep, cunt, slut, bang, tits, dick, oral, used, easy, suck, cock, arse, slap, hold, fist and gang.

So all the good ones basically.....

x
perfectlyformed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 01:34 PM   #27
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfectlyformed View Post
I don't know how thrilling it could be for a guy to see a blurry outline and it seems like a quick way of keeping us all safe on planes. I'd stepinto a scanner no problem. People shouldn't be so prudish anyway

x
Exactly. I just don't get the issue. Neither do any females I know. From what I see in articles in the papers it seems to be a lot of guys complaining more than gals. They really seem to not like the optional pat downs.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 01:37 PM   #28
TheOneSolo
Privileged Member

TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memento Mori View Post
I know your location, Solo, and it's a bus ride away from my dark father's home, whom I shall be visiting soon. I want to meet you on the hallowed grounds where metal fell from the sky, producing fire and fear from concrete and glass. I plan to be there in early 2011. Will you arrive?
Bus ride sounds like arrival at the Port Authority. I'm already there in my mind, just waiting for my body to catch up.

Quote:
Would you meet me if given the chance?
Indeed.

Quote:
The downside is that we won't be alone...
Looking at it objectively, as long as we get to meet, there can be no downside.
Old 11-21-2010, 04:33 PM   #29
Memento Mori

As always, I enjoy your logic, Solo.
Old 11-21-2010, 04:38 PM   #30
TheOneSolo
Privileged Member

Just like I always enjoy your company.
Old 11-25-2010, 11:14 AM   #31
Lorielle

Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I understand why some people are completely against full body scanners, and I respect their opinion.

However, I personally have no problem at all going through one of them. I don't fly very frequently, but if I was ever at an airport and I saw that it would be quicker for me to get through security by getting into the full body scanner line, I would do it without a second thought.
Lorielle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 10:49 PM   #32
DorianBlack
Privileged Member

DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The only problem I have with them is they are incredibly expensive, possibly dangerous, and completely ineffective at stopping anyone other than the most idiotic terrorists out there. There have been exactly 18 plane hijackings per year since 1988, with exactly three of those originating in the United States. Of those three, none of these scanners would have caught the hijackers since they entered the system at regional airports that even today do not have these scanners in place.

The lesson of this? If you spend millions on a security system that can't be moved and can't be easily changed to meet new threats and then make sure everyone in the world can see if and knows who makes them ... well don't be surprised if its compromised even before its fully up and running.
DorianBlack is offline   Reply With Quote