Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-11-2006, 07:36 PM   #281
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"OK we can stay cuffed together. Lay on your stomach in case I want to make a back door deposit later." I tell her laughing.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 07:50 PM   #282
virginfantasy

i get nervous but lay on my stomach. i fall asleep a few minutes later facing the wall. i have a nightmare about him shoving a dildo up my ass, and i wake up suddenly and look over. he's in a deep sleep, snoring quietly. i fall back asleep.
Old 07-11-2006, 08:01 PM   #283
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I wake up to find that she has curled on her side facing the wall. Her knees are drawn toward her chest making her ass an inviting target. I scoot closer to her trying not to wake her. I slowly slip my hand over her and feel her firm breasts. Next I draw my knees up and scoot so that my cock is posed for action. I snuggle closer and let my dick rub gently between her hips.
Old 07-11-2006, 08:07 PM   #284
virginfantasy

i feel a little pressure against the small of my back in my sleep, like something was rubbing against it, but i just ignored it and kept sleeping.
then it feels like my ass cheeks were being spread apart.......i open my eyes slowly, still half-asleep, and turn my head. he sees me looking at him and turns my head the other way roughly.
he holds my hips still and slowly presses hic dick to the entrance of my ass.
he slowly pushes himself in, and im moaning the whole time. its almost worse when he goes in slower- then i felt every inch of him go deeper into me until he was balls-deep.
Old 07-11-2006, 08:15 PM   #285
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I slip my cuffed wrist under her so I can squueze her tits and hold her chest tight to me. I drop my free hand over her hips and keep her tight on my cock as I thrust in and out. This is a great position with her on her side. It fells like she is pressing my cock in her anal canal. I keep thrusting in and out; my balls splapping her.
Old 07-11-2006, 08:17 PM   #286
virginfantasy

i try pushing him away with my free hand, but he grabs it and brings it behind me. with me on my side, it was a lot easier for him to go in deeper. i kicked him under the sheets, trying to get him off of me and started yelling at him to stop.
Old 07-11-2006, 08:24 PM   #287
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

"Shut up and put your hand and knees against the wall. Babe, brace yourself." I tell her.
Old 07-11-2006, 08:26 PM   #288
virginfantasy

i push my hand and knees against the wall and wonder whats going to happen.
i hear him laugh behind me a little and i close my eyes tight and brace myself.
Old 07-11-2006, 08:33 PM   #289
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I begin going really fast in her. My cock fells like a machine gun recoiling in her canal. I feel her muscles twitching as I fire away. My cock is bulging with excitement. It is expanding like an ice cube in a tray; bulging to spew forth. I know any second my sperm cannon will be shooting like a firehose; filling her with man juice. "Baby, get ready! Here I come!" I shout.
Old 07-11-2006, 08:46 PM   #290
virginfantasy

my body twitches as he shoots deep into me. i squirm as he empties his load into me, and he pulls my body closer to him tight, so he could go in even deeper. when he's done he just lays there for a few minutes while im crying. he pulls out and looks at my ass dripping with his seed.
Old 07-12-2006, 09:52 AM   #291
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I think "What a beutiful site my cum dripping from her tight ass. She is becoming quite a sex toy; maybe I'll just have to keep her for myself? I wonder what her price would be? Saving mom and sis?"

I reach up to stroke her hair. My hand moves down along her smooth side to her firm hip sticking up. I run may hand over the tight skin as I ask "How would you like to be my personal girl?"
Old 07-12-2006, 10:38 PM   #292
virginfantasy

im silent for a few moments.
if i say yes, ill be raped everyday by the man who sold my mom and sister. and no doubt his friends would join in, too.
but if he sold me, id go through the same thing, but not know the people doing it to me.
i nod my head slowly. "i'd rather be your........personal toy than be sold......" i choke out.
he reaches around my hip and starts rubbing my inner thigh. "good"......
Old 07-13-2006, 09:49 AM   #293
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I tell her "If you will voluntarily be mine and not try to escape, I'll get your mom and sis and we'll all get out of here. I will fix it with the rest of the guys."
Old 07-13-2006, 01:05 PM   #294
virginfantasy

i get quiet for a minute."really?"
"yes" you say and keep rubbing my hips and legs.
"okay, i wont try to get away.......just please keep my family here" i beg him.
he reaches around and grabs my tits, squeezing them gently and i can feel his hard cock rub against my back again."good choice"...........
Old 07-13-2006, 03:43 PM   #295
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I know that I need to tell the guys that it is over. I will give them their share of the money as if we sold thr broads. I handcuff the girl to the bed and go to gather the guys. After considerable discussion they agree. They lock mommy and the younger daughter in the bedroom and pack their gear and leave.

I go back to where the older daughter is and tell her "I have done my part; you have to convince your mom and sister to leave and never look for you. You are going to stay with me. My personnal woman."
Old 07-13-2006, 08:53 PM   #296
virginfantasy

after he leaves i convince my mother and sister to leave. after about 20 minutes of crying and arguing, they agree. "he's letting you go, just leave!" i said.
it took a while but i got through to them. he came back and shoved them out of the room and uncuffed me. "youre going to have a fun life here" he smiled.