Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-09-2011, 11:15 AM   #81
darkstalker
Privileged Member

darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"A sorceress? I have heard of this woman. she was killed by Quan Chi years ago. He spread lies and visions claiming it was the lin kuei who killed members of your clan. all false, though the lin kuei only backed the claim by fighting in bloodshed. but until that fighting the lin kuei had nothing to do with your clan or were even aware of it's existence. I have no doubt quan chi has integrated himself as part of your clan and that is how he brought back the sorceress. you must be wary... the lin kuei form deception, but not to the degree the sorceror does. with how he does he will make you hate someone who never knew you and become his willing slave when he destroyed everything you hold dear. remember that."
darkstalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 02:46 PM   #82
Cleo
Privileged Member

Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via MSN to Cleo Send a message via Yahoo to Cleo

Blinking and listening to Noob Saibot, Aranel's memories of that night flew through her mind. Breathing deeply, her fists clenched at her sides as she was forced to remember everything yet again. These were memories her father had fought hard to hide with the help of some of the other women in the village.

Snapping back to the present, her face turned to the side as she listened to Noob then nodded briskly "He killed my mother and brother both in front of me...those memories...they were covered up by my father and the other women in my village but they've been uncovered." Touching her forehead, she took in a deep breath shakily then stiffened her back "He killed my mother and brought her back for his uses." Shaking her head, she brushed past Noob and toward the door, "You don't have to tell me what to do. Let's just get this over with all right?"
Cleo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 03:04 PM   #83
darkstalker
Privileged Member

darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"hmph," noob says as he follows after her. "keep close. quan chi is as dangerous as his minions. and you are yet ill trained but perhaps the best in putting your mother's soul to rest."
Old 07-09-2011, 05:58 PM   #84
Cleo
Privileged Member

Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)

Arching an eyebrow, Cleo felt her temper rise up as she spun around, her hair pinned back and sticking through the mask in a pony tail as she spun a sword out of it's holder from her back. Spinning around, she pinned the sword to Noob Saibot's throat and held it there as she met his gaze "Do not think me ill trained...just because you took me by surprise and brought me here against my will...putting me through this hell? It doesn't mean I can't handle what's thrown at me."

Glaring at him, she turned away, holding the sword in her left hand as she walked away from him "After this...after everything is said and done, I'm returning home. I'll help you with this...but I don't want to stay here with you." Saying that, it appeared that something was truly unlocked inside her...something that didn't appear until now.
Old 07-09-2011, 07:28 PM   #85
darkstalker
Privileged Member

(cleo? i thought she was aranel? )

Noob saibot sighed, rubbing his neck. Her move did surprise him, but perhaps it is all the training? she'd not have done that before. but now... wether she wished it or not, she is probably bound to the netherrealm. and after the fight it is unlikely her soul will be able to fully free itself of the netherrealm's influence. her people will never again take her.
pity, he thinks, looking at his hand, feeling a slight tremor of ... remorse? he puts it to the back of his mind and shadows aranel, letting a part of himself drop into her shadow.

(i'll let you introduce the sorceress since she's aranel's mother.)
Old 07-09-2011, 09:38 PM   #86
Cleo
Privileged Member

lol...sorry I lost track of who was who I guess))

Blinking and looking at him out of the corner of her eye Aranel furrowed her eyebrows, frowning. Was that remorse shining in his eyes? Glaring at him, she shook her head "And no...it's not because of the training YOU did...it's because of the training my father and my people did..."

Turning away from him and not noticing him shadowing her, she made her way to where everyone was gathered then froze somewhat as she saw her mother standing next to the man Noob Saibot talked about "M...mother?" It appeared to be the woman she saw last when she was a child.

Frowning and shaking her head, she clutched the sword in her hand then looked over her shoulder for Noob.
Old 07-09-2011, 11:59 PM   #87
darkstalker
Privileged Member

But noob is no where to be found. Quan chi walks foreward chuckling. "It would seem you have lost your protector princess. strange. I would not have seen noob saibot as a protector. I thought i erased such feelings from his heart when I removed it in bringing him back from the dead. he was one of my greatest creations, done so well he even attacked his brother. his own flesh and blood. I did too well perhaps... for he betrayed our great lord shinnok and myself. now..." he strokes the sorceress' chin. "now i have a better prize and one i can be sure of to not betray me."
Old 07-10-2011, 12:44 AM   #88
Cleo
Privileged Member

Blinking and watching Quan chi walking forward and listening to his chuckles, Aranel squared her shoulders, listening to his story. Shaking her head, she furrowed her eyebrows, unable to take her eyes off of the woman who used to be her mother. Swallowing quietly, she removed the mask, uncovering her face. Feeling the ponytail wrapping around her neck, she looked at her mother "Kaia...Mother...it's me...Aranel. Please...please fight this man's control.."

Seeing Quan chi touching her mother's chin, she growled out, her eyes flashing darker for an instant. Swinging the sword in her hand to just in front of his hand, deftly knocking his hand away from her mother's chin "Get your hand off of her...let her go." Setting her eyes on Quan chi, she narrowed her eyes at him, reminding him of the young girl that got away before he could grab her. Gripping the sword, it became quite evident that the girl he knew at the time had indeed grown up.
Old 07-10-2011, 12:49 PM   #89
darkstalker
Privileged Member

Aranel suddenly feels her mother's touch on her throat, that invisible magic holding her, choking her. and despite her pleas her mother does not listen.
quan chi chuckles- "Did noob saibot not warn you? those under my power forget all they had in their life. Even their own children."
"i have not forgotten!" says noob saibot, appearing behind the sorceror. quan chi prepares to defend himself when noob kicks the sorceress in the face.
"Aranel!" noob saibot yells. "you must flee! you are not safe here!"
Quan chi looks distractedly between the two as noob becomes occupied with battling the sorceress in hand to hand combat.
Old 07-10-2011, 01:28 PM   #90
Cleo
Privileged Member

Crying out and feeling her mother's touch on her throat, Aranel gasped, not able to breathe for a moment. Pleading with Kaia to release her, Aranel looked at Quan Chi, listening to him.

Feeling the release from her throat, she collapsed to the ground, breathing hard and clasping her throat. Hearing Noob's voice, she looked up then furrowed her eyebrows, looking up at the woman who used to be her mother. Before they could see the weakness in her eyes, the tears threatening to brim there, she stood and started racing away from them both, passing by Quan chi as she ran.
Old 07-10-2011, 03:23 PM   #91
darkstalker
Privileged Member

something slams into aranel's stomach, a hard force she had not expected. Quan chi walks over to her, arms crossed at his back. "you do not have a warrior's spirit," he says. "but i will change that," he says, gripping arnal's hair, jerking her head up.
He drags her from the hair, pulling her towards a portal he forms and thrust her towards it. before that happens a shadow races from noob falling into her, before she passes out.
as noob makes one last ditch effort help aranel the sorceress fires a bolt at him, sending him over a cliff edge.
quan chi walks over to the edge, looking down. "leave him," he matters no more." and with this he disappears.
Old 07-10-2011, 04:13 PM   #92
Cleo
Privileged Member

Crying out as she felt something slam into her stomach, Aranel collapsed forward then felt her hair pulled back. Glaring at Quan chi as she struggled against him, she shook her head "No...I do have a warrior's spirit...I'm j..." Cutting off there, she cried out as she was thrust towards a portal. Dragging her feet, she shook her head "No...I'm not going with you..."

Seeing the shadow rushing toward her as her form was hit again, she widened her eyes watching Noob disappear over the edge of the cliff. Passing out into Quan chi's arms, she barely heard him say to leave Noob because he didn't matter anymore as she was carried through the portal.
Old 07-12-2011, 12:41 PM   #93
darkstalker
Privileged Member

When aranel woke she was bound by chains to a surprisingly comfortable bed. she struggled against the bindings but could not free herself. Looking towards her mother she pleaded for help but her mother remained passive and silent.
"your mother will not help you here, child," says quan chi walking towards her with arms crossed behind his back. "she is my slave, a servant of the netherrealm, as you shall be."
"noob saibot does not know of your value, when I take control over your will and expand your powers then I will take control of all of outworld and the human world combined."
Old 07-12-2011, 09:29 PM   #94
Cleo
Privileged Member

Waking slowly up, Aranel looked around groggily to find herself out of the uniform that Noob gave her along and in a dark crimson gown that accentuated her figure and her hair flowing free along her shoulders. Trying to sit up, she gasped out as she found herself bound by chains. Looking around herself, she saw her mother, dressed similarly to Aranel standing next to the bed "M...mother...please...help me.."

Seeing her remaining passive and silent, Aranel tried to pull free again then heard Quan Chi's voice. Seeing him walking towards her with his arms crossed behind his back, she heard him saying that her mother was his slave and a servant of the Nether Realm, like she would be.

Glaring at Quan Chi uncertainly as he said that Noob Saibot did not know of her value and that when he took control over her will and expand her powers then he would take control of all of Outworld and the Human World combined. Narrowing her eyes, Aranel shook her head "I don't even know of everything I can do...I know I can read emotions and...and thoughts..." Looking down, she remembered some of the other things she used to be able to do before they were locked away inside of her.

Frowning quietly, she looked back to him uncertainly "Noob Saibot tried...and failed...and I have a feeling you will do the same..."

(Hope it's okay if I added the outfits lol...just was in that frame of mind ).
Old 07-13-2011, 12:09 PM   #95
darkstalker
Privileged Member

(no problem.)

Quan chi glanced down at her with a frown. "when i have broken you properly your powers will increase the level of my sorcery and i will not even have to defeat warriors in order to turn them into my servants. with your powers expanded to my will," he says, tracing his finger down the curve of her left breast. "Even the thunder god, Raiden, will fall under my whim!" and he grabs her breast, twisting it harshly.
Old 07-13-2011, 12:17 PM   #96
Cleo
Privileged Member

Watching him glancing down at her, telling her that when he had broken her properly, her powers would increase the level of his sorcery and he would not have to defeat warriors in order to turn them into his servants and that with her powers expanded to his will even the thunder god, Raiden would fall under his whim.

Furrowing her eyebrows and feeling him tracing his finger down the curve of her left breast before twisting it harshly she gasped out then closed her eyes as his thoughts and memories started to permeate her mind. It was strange...he was touching her through the clothing...not skin to skin...but it appeared that her powers were indeed growing.

Gasping out and taking a deep breath she shook her head "I'll never do what you want...my will is my own and I will fight you with everything I've got..."
Old 07-13-2011, 02:42 PM   #97
darkstalker
Privileged Member

"We will see about that," says Quan chi, coming down her body and lifting her dress to look down at her pussy. whilst he did that a voice spoke in her head. "do not give in. Do not lose yourself." and she recognized it as noob saibot, but somehow it did not sound the same. like it was losing its rasping quality.
Quan chi tears away her panties, jabbing his fingers into her pussy. they slide in easily and he withdraws them quickly, feeling her lower lips with his fingers. "noob saibot has worked on your quite thouroughly. I can't imagine much will hold in this body any more. But..."
he summons energies that begin to probe and stimulate aranel and she soons finds herself being aroused.

elsewhere in the netherrealm, bi han travels slowly, the heat of the place wearing him down. his memories seemed to be receding. He could remember being noob saibot, fighting... and killing... kidnapping for his own whims, and he sickens at the thought, falling to his knees and having to remove the mask quickly while vomit and bile spew from his mouth.
"having remorse for my family Bi-Han?" a familiar voice says.
Bi-han recovers quickly, stepping up to turn and look at the spectre in yellow garments. "Scorpion," he snarls, remembering how he was falsely accused and burned at the stake by the spectre.
"Sub-Zero," the spectre bellows! "This time I will make sure you die!"
turning slowly, bi-han regards the spectre. "I have no time for your prattle scorpion, there is someone I need help."
"Then make time!" and the a spear is launched at Bi-han....

(just thought i'd give some idea of what is happening to noob while aranel is away with quan chi. )
Old 07-13-2011, 02:53 PM   #98
Cleo
Privileged Member

Watching Quan chi uncertainly as he went down her body then lifted her dress to look down at her pussy. Breathing hard, she shook her head and pulled at the chain fruitlessly. No...not again...she was determined not to go through this... Cutting off her thoughts, she heard Noob's voice just as Quan chi spoke. Hearing what Quan chi said about Noob working on her quite thoroughly and that he can't imagine much would hold in her body more, she gasped out feeling the energies beginning to probe and stimulating her.

Breathing hard, she shook her head, squeezing her eyes shut as her chest rose and fell then remembered hearing Noob's voice before murmuring out "Noob...where are you?"
Old 07-13-2011, 04:55 PM   #99
darkstalker
Privileged Member

As Bi han battles scorpion, he feels aranel in his head. distracted scorpion's spear finds its way to his chest and his jaw is rocketed by scorpion's fist. He falls backwards and is assaulted by blows raining down on him by scorpion. "now i will finish you," says scorpion.
Bi han rocks his fist against scorpion face and kicks him backwards. "sorry, I don't have time for this hanzo."
and he disappears falling out of his own vortex seeming miles from aranel's location. he stares at his hands and clenches them. his powers are fading... and why do his hands look... lighter?
he ignores it and proceeds to follow aranel's signature not noticing the spectre following behind him.

as the energies probe aranel's pussy, she feels herself becoming aroused her body orgasming, and then starting over again. quan chi sits at his thrown, her mother giving the sorcerer of full blow job, her mouth swallowing his member fully.
"how is it princess? to have your body cumming again and again as you watch your moth give falletio?"
Old 07-13-2011, 07:50 PM   #100
Cleo
Privileged Member

Whimpering quietly as she was slowly feeling weaker and weaker from the orgasms, Aranel shuddered as tears flowed down her cheeks. Biting her lip and shaking her head trying to fight the energies, she gasped out then opened her eyes feeling Noob Saibot...now Bi Han near them.

Looking away from where Quan Chi was seated at his throne with her mother giving him a blow job, she shook her head "You are a monster...it was you who made Noob Saibot the monster he was...and you were the one who killed my mother and brother...why? Why are my people so important to you?"

Saying that, her body grew limp on the bed as the chains held her there as she started to close her eyes from exhaustion.

Tags
elf, mortal kombat, ninja, rape