Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-25-2007, 05:07 PM   #1
Wicked
Privileged Member

Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)
Default Subduing the bitch

When RPing with a VERY feisty person who doesn't like to give in easily, how do you go about subduing them?

I ask not only out of curiousity and interest, but also for some ideas on ways to do so during RPs. MDS is such a fiery bitch* when RPing

*she said I could write that - it's not an insult
Wicked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 05:46 PM   #2
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

LOL! You know you could ask me direct, I have lots of advice Try flipping her onto her belly, pin her with your weight and either pull her wrists behind her back to bind them or hold her down by her hair or the back of her neck whily you have your way with her!
Old 11-25-2007, 05:50 PM   #3
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I prefer a knife; waving it dangerously close to her face. Depending on the scene, the jagged edge of a broken wine bottle is also a favorite of mine.

Last edited by Throatdagger; 11-25-2007 at 05:51 PM. Reason: typing error
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 07:20 PM   #4
kodavictimm
Privileged Member

kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)

Oh hell, just knock the bitch out. Punch her in the jaw hard. or bash her in the head. or chloroform her... put her out and enjoy her without the bitching...

kodavictimm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 07:30 PM   #5
TheWhy

TheWhy Level 2 (200+)TheWhy Level 2 (200+)TheWhy Level 2 (200+)

There are many ways. Preferably, I'd know something about my roleplay victim, and her fantasies and limits. Sometimes if a victim gets too feisty, there is no choice but to get very rough and risk limits.

I had a RL partner once who took it to extremes, she wanted me to truly subdue her, including hard stomach punches and worse. It did not work between us, as I could not cause the type of pain or risk the injury that she needed.

As to your question, I can think of a list of methods. Note that some I won't do even in fantasy, and others in online roleplay but not RL roleplay.

Besides what was already mentioned, there is chloroform, slapping, punching (choice of locations), tripping, sneak up behind, wrestling pins, breath play and choking, other weapons, thrown against wall, ....

And once bound/pinned/etc can further subdue with pinching, tickling, clips/clamps/toys, vibes, all kinds of restraints, floggers,.....
Old 11-25-2007, 07:40 PM   #6
kodavictimm
Privileged Member

kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)

Certainly I meant my choices in consentual roleplay only, and not to use the actual knokout, but to roleplay only...

Old 11-26-2007, 05:46 AM   #7
Wicked
Privileged Member

Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kodavictimm View Post
Oh hell, just knock the bitch out. Punch her in the jaw hard. or bash her in the head. or chloroform her... put her out and enjoy her without the bitching...
Now that's what I call a good idea, for me anyway!

Thanks to everyone for their suggestions, there's some great ideas here. I definitely see some weapons and choking on the cards in the near future.
Wicked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 08:37 AM   #8
my dark side
Banned

my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Now I'm scared.

Gee..... Thanks everyone for giving him ideas and making my fight alot harder

Who's the fool that said it was ok for him to post something like this. OOPs, that was me
my dark side is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 08:54 AM   #9
clan_hunter

Can i advise against one thing suggested here: using real chloroform

My mrs and i looked at this as it is obtainable legally in the UK from certian sites but the dangers involved are too great, it is not what you see on the movies where they just pass out, any more than a tablespoon on the cloth and held on there face for too long will induce a coma in which the victim stops breathing and dies.

I did enough research on it to decide it was not a safe game for me and the Mrs, i also read about a case where a guy in the states used it to try and drug rape someone he knew, it went wrong when he held the cloth on her face for more than 30 seconds and she stopped breathing so when down on a murder rap and attempt sexual assualt/rape.

However RP with a pretend "chloromform cloth" is just as fun.

Last edited by clan_hunter; 11-26-2007 at 08:59 AM.
Old 11-26-2007, 09:21 AM   #10
NoTrouble

NoTrouble has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by clan_hunter View Post
Can i advise against one thing suggested here: using real chloroform

My mrs and i looked at this as it is obtainable legally in the UK from certian sites but the dangers involved are too great, it is not what you see on the movies where they just pass out, any more than a tablespoon on the cloth and held on there face for too long will induce a coma in which the victim stops breathing and dies.

I did enough research on it to decide it was not a safe game for me and the Mrs, i also read about a case where a guy in the states used it to try and drug rape someone he knew, it went wrong when he held the cloth on her face for more than 30 seconds and she stopped breathing so when down on a murder rap and attempt sexual assualt/rape.

However RP with a pretend "chloromform cloth" is just as fun.
I think the pretend "chloroform" could be even more fun, and safer, too. The 'rule' could be agreed to beforehand, that the cloth has to be placed over the nose and mouth, in a way that covers both orifaces and held for a count of 5 or 6 seconds, a la, one-thousand-one, one-thousand-two. That is a pretty LONG time for two folks who've been straining and struggling towards opposite goals. The rapist would have the burden of counting, as of course the victim couldn't be trusted, which allows the victim to concentrate and redouble their efforts to escape.

***Update. I re-read what clan_hunter said and noticed the "30" seconds. As long as you agree on a timeframe that works, go for it. I'd recommend keeping it at 10-15 seconds, as you really do NOT want to block her air-flow for long, its only fantasy, but leaning towards a serious reality. All well and good. Being successful at holding the cloth there over both her nose and mouth, with a really fiesty girl, is successful 'enough'. Any activity where you risk focused attention from law-enforcement, is a tad beyond my definition of 'enough'.

-NT

Last edited by NoTrouble; 11-26-2007 at 09:26 AM.
NoTrouble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 12:07 PM   #11
Stella Cadente

Stella Cadente Level 1 (100+)Stella Cadente Level 1 (100+)

my GF likes being subdued in RP and real life, with good old fashioned ropes, she also enjoys thin wire, and her favorite, barbed wire.

she also enjoys having her breasts nailed to a table, which works like a treat
her hands nailed to the wall is another one of her recent favs, but of course is permanently damaging.

or like kodavictimm, just hit the bitch
Stella Cadente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 01:05 PM   #12
kodavictimm
Privileged Member

I have discussed using chloro with a partner once, but after we studied teh Material Safety Data Sheets, we opted not to. (and I don't advocate really hitting a woman hard enough to knock her out either)

Old 11-26-2007, 08:19 PM   #13
Radovan

Radovan has initial reputation
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by kodavictimm View Post
I have discussed using chloro with a partner once, but after we studied teh Material Safety Data Sheets, we opted not to. (and I don't advocate really hitting a woman hard enough to knock her out either)
Neither will I knock punch a woman etc. You are trying to stimulate/live her fantasises not give her a black eye or badly injure her. Having indulged in several role plays, rule one; is over power her without recourse to punching slapping etc. Of course that pre-supposes that you are stronger than the woman.

So rule two; be sure to be bigger, stronger than the woman. Get her on the bed, lock one of her arms in your armpit, restrain the other with your other arm, leaving one of your hands free. If necessary restrain her legs by locking your legs around hers.

The contest then becomes an endurance. The hardest, getting a girl out of her jeans if she wears one. So rule three; she better not be wearing jeans or it might be a long day in which she wins the endurance battle. Nevertheless in all cases, concentrate on the bosom first. Odds are the physical charade will be stop half-way. Peace!
Radovan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 08:59 PM   #14
Darkman
its all give and take

Darkman Level 1 (100+)Darkman Level 1 (100+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stella Cadente View Post
my GF likes being subdued in RP and real life, with good old fashioned ropes, she also enjoys thin wire, and her favorite, barbed wire.

her hands nailed to the wall is another one of her recent favs, but of course is permanently damaging.

damn she sounds hot!
Old 11-26-2007, 09:18 PM   #15
kodavictimm
Privileged Member

When your victim is a willing partner... you can play act a lot of things... including knock outs... either using a "soft" punch or a punch that misses her... you don't think actresses on television get punched for real... slo-mo violent ko's and you'll see that the actress is moving away from the slap as the hand passes her face...

of course I'm sure you already knew all that...

Old 11-26-2007, 11:32 PM   #16
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stella Cadente View Post

REALLY ? WOW !!

u have actually nailed thru her hands into a wall???
Old 11-26-2007, 11:45 PM   #17
NoTrouble

NoTrouble has initial reputation

I like the options given/shared for the physical control, to take a girl down and win the contest with strength, and cunning. Delightful.

There is also the application of mental bondage and mental control, providing optional variety. If the relationship is right, and the trust/respect and exchange of control is there, as well as a full awareness of just all what is going on and why, then the mental control and its mutual exchange can be even MORE powerful and successful.

Food for thought.

-NT
Old 11-27-2007, 12:17 PM   #18
Stella Cadente

Stella Cadente Level 1 (100+)Stella Cadente Level 1 (100+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkman View Post
damn she sounds hot!
yes she is, and the little slut is allllllllllllllll mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by MADDOGMCMANAMAN View Post
REALLY ? WOW !!

u have actually nailed thru her hands into a wall???
yep, its quite easy to do, but because of the damage I've changed how I do it, I used to do it right through the center of the hand, but it was too much, but now I just nail her hand with the skin between her fingers and thumb, that way it still hurts her like fuck, and stops her moving, but its not completely destroying her hands lol
Stella Cadente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 02:06 AM   #19
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

holy shit i never heard of that b4 !! nice one stella !!
Old 12-02-2007, 02:08 AM   #20
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

in response to the thread question i have some serious wwf moves and also one bloody hell of a killer fart !! trust me once i let rip - the bitch is gonna get knocked out !!