Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Extreme Sex > Incest Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-05-2006, 08:25 PM   #1
Wiz
if ever a Wiz there was!

Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Another Video For Ya'll

OK, this is the follow-up to the first vid that I posted in this thread: http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=1444

In this vid, we have the same short-haired, blonde daughter and the dad that we originally saw sleeping naked under the sheet in the first vid. The daughter has gotten dressed to go out somewhere when dad enters and decides that she ain't going anywhere until he gets a hoodwash and some pussy. He then procedes to undress her and promptly goes for it. She really does not want to suck his dick this time, but he gives her no choice. He has to manhandle her at little more roughly at times to take what he wants in this one. Preview pics below.

Extracting the single 48 Mb rar file yields 5 separately-playable wmv files.
Password = wiz (all lowercase)

http://rapidshare.com/files/6123221/Daddys_Girl_2.rar

Old 12-07-2006, 05:52 PM   #2
jeremiah_papaya

jeremiah_papaya has initial reputation
Default Having trouble extracting the movies

Hi wiz,

I have downloaded both of the .rar files. When I try to open these files, only one movie file shows up on the screen to be extracted. I can watch the beginning of these movies. I don't know where the other movie files are at. Whenever you have a chance perhaps you can help me.

Thank you,
jeremiah_papaya
jeremiah_papaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 08:46 PM   #3
Wiz
if ever a Wiz there was!

Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremiah_papaya
Hi wiz,

I have downloaded both of the .rar files. When I try to open these files, only one movie file shows up on the screen to be extracted. I can watch the beginning of these movies. I don't know where the other movie files are at. Whenever you have a chance perhaps you can help me.

Thank you,
jeremiah_papaya
Hi jp. "Both of the rar files?". There is only one rar file to be downloaded which, as I mentioned, is about 48 Mb...unless you're referring to this vid plus the first vid that I offered in the other thread.

I assume that you are using WinRar for extraction. Follow these steps.
1. Open WinRar
2. From the list of files, single click on the rar file that you wish to extract
3. Click on "Extract To" on the WinRar tool bar (click on thumbnail link below)
4. Specify the folder of your choice and click on OK.
You will be prompted for a password (wiz) and the extraction will proceed.

In this case of this vid, extraction will produce the 5 wmv files indicated on the linked jpeg.

Last edited by Wiz; 12-08-2006 at 08:25 PM. Reason: Overzealous Mod
Wiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 10:08 PM   #4
jeremiah_papaya

jeremiah_papaya has initial reputation
Default WinRar was the answer

Hi wiz,

Thank you so much for your help and patience. The problem was that I was trying to use WinAce instead of WinRar to extract the files. I hope I can add to this board soon.

jeremiah_papaya
jeremiah_papaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 05:03 AM   #5
Wiz
if ever a Wiz there was!

I'm glad that you got it sorted out, and hope that you enjoy the vids. In the event that you're unaware of it, there is a freeware alternative to WinRar that can be used for unpacking various types of compressed files including rar files: http://www.7-zip.org/ Unfortunately, I didn't find out about 7-Zip until after I paid for a licenced copy of WinRar.
Old 02-02-2007, 11:11 PM   #6
john2

john2 has initial reputation

thanks for video maybe you can tell me where you getting them from and do you have any more
john2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007, 01:12 AM   #7
jperry0512

jperry0512 has initial reputation

thank you for your post
jperry0512 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 10:18 AM   #8
fl_male

fl_male Level 1 (100+)fl_male Level 1 (100+)

Great video... Thanks for sharing...
fl_male is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 11:26 AM   #9
jonezee

jonezee has initial reputation

awesome!
jonezee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 12:28 PM   #10
NativeTexan

NativeTexan has initial reputation

very nice vid, please post more
NativeTexan is offline   Reply With Quote