Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-31-2007, 04:56 PM   #1
The_Hunter

The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Beach House Horror (Ripcurlgal and The Hunter)

Such a beautiful Saturday afternoon, not a cloud in sight and the water's blue as blue can be. It's nice and quiet with a light breeze, but hey, that's what it's all about having a little beach house right on the beach by youself is all about. Working in the city and being around loud noises and people irritate me, so this location is my paradise.

Just as I was admiring the site of the beach, a group of annoying teenagers roll up in a Jeep, blaring some annoying loud rap music. I look out the window and see that they had brought their surf boards and it looks like they had planned a full out picnic on my stretch of the beach.

"Fine by me," I said to myself, "as long as they keep the noise down."

An hour or so go by with some laughter and giggling go by in the background, and all of a sudden, the rap music is back on and it was louder than before. The 2 guys were out in the water surfing, while the 2 girls were just laying on the beach chatting and giggling away.

Another 10 minutes go by and the rap music is slowly dying down, sounding like it's going away from here. I look out the window again to see what was going on, when I see that 1 of the girls was gone, along with the 2 guys and the Jeep.

Sensing a great opportunity, I walked outside to make my move.

I stopped just behind the girl, who had her eyes closed and she was just sun tan bathing on a towel; her blue bikini top barely covering her tits.

"Hi," I said in an annoyed tone.

She was startled, and immediately draws her arms in front of herself to cover up her assets.

"Hi..." she replied nervously, looking around.

"What are you guys doing out here?" I asked her.

"Um... well, we just graduated high school this past week, so we planned to come out to the beach to celerbrate and have a good time." She said.

"I see. Why did you guys pick this spot?" I asked her.

"Um... one of my friends said he was surfing at the beach last week and was crowded by a bunch of people, and he spotted this beach being empty all the time, so he found a way to get out here for some peace and quiet." She replied.

"Yeah see, this is private property. This is my land. You guys need permission to be here." I replied to her, with a more annoyed and stern tone.

"Oh I'm sorry mister, we didn't know..." she replied, "we... we can leave and find another spot if you'd like...."

As she finished her sentence she was nervously gathering up her stuff and in her nervousness, forgot to wrap a towel around her waist. As she knelt down to pick up her stuff, I got a pretty good view of that fine ass of her's, which made my crotch tighten up.

"By the way, where did your friends go?" I asked her.

"Um.... uh.... I think Jenna went with Brandon and John to the store to uh, pick up something..." she replied with an uncertain tone.

"Well, here, come inside and let me get you a drink while you wait for them," I told her, "and if you're 21 I got some beers in the fridge too if you'd like."

"Oh it's ok mister, I'm just turned 18 yesterday, so I can't drink..." she replied with a nervous smile.

"Alright well, just leave your stuff here for now, as you won't be gone for long, and this IS private property afterall, ain't nobody gonna steal your stuff" I motioned for her to follow me, with a kind smile.

I turned around and started walking back towards the house. After a few steps I looked around just to check, and I see her following me.

My plan is working... as soon as she comes inside, she's in for a rude awakening.
The_Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 01:49 PM   #2
ripcurlgal

mmmmmmmm looking forward to my entrence. n just for the record i dont normally listen to rap but thats OK it worked well in the story. i was thinking what u cud do is get a guy to like do sum drawings like a comic storyboard and post it in the other pic/movie part. xx
Old 06-01-2007, 07:51 PM   #3
The_Hunter

The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well go ahead and join in if you'd like! This is a role play after all
The_Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote