Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-13-2009, 01:54 PM   #1
angkorwat
|Ψ>AB ≠ Σij cij|i>A⊗|j>B

angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Once Upon a Time in a Train: Part 2

The second part, wherein the women in the first part is raped. This one is a bit longer than the last story. Enjoy

Part 2:
It has been a few hours, long enough for the sun to set, long enough for her to get home. She lives in a non-descript suburb, in a boring house. Maybe this will be too good for her, more excitement than she deserves, but no matter. It’s been hard to not find her house sooner—leaving her wet and me hard always takes more willpower then I think I have. But there she is, somewhere in that house—only a few walls separate me from my prey. I know she’s going to be raped, she doesn’t, that fact always brings a smile to my face.

I quickly cross the street and avoid the streetlights, no need for nosy neighbors to interrupt my fun. No light on in the bottom floor, good, it makes it easier to break in. I try the windows, one is unlocked. I enter her house; average, normal, boring. She must be one of those people who think that style is being like everyone else. Make you house look like everyone else’s, disgusting. I hear water running, I’ve got some to prepare. No messages on the phone, the police haven’t called her; she hasn’t report our previous amusement. I walk up the stairs to where she’s showering. I could walk in now, threaten her, rape her in the bath tube but that would be boring. I want this to last a long time, want her to feel the pain, want her to break. The doorknob is wet, full of condensation—she’s been in there a long time, most likely trying to wash off the shame, the smell, the feeling of her public finger fucking. No amount of water can wash that off; I had power over her, I held her transfixed, she can’t take that away from me.

I walk into her bedroom; a glass of water sits on her nightstand. I laugh to myself, to easy. I take out a tranquilizer from my big bag of toys—it’s always useful to bring the materials yourself, you never know what you may need. The drug dissolves in the water, just enough to keep her out for a few hours while I set up—I don’t want to take her while she sleeps, she won’t get away that easily. I’ve never understood raping sleeping women. She doesn’t know what you’re doing. Sure you fuck her, fill her if you want, but that’s only part of it. Rape needs to be more than that, rape isn’t just sex; rape is dominance. You can’t dominate something that doesn’t know you’re trying to hurt it.

The shower stops, a vision of her naked, wet, pliable body flood my mind. I push them out, no need to get caught because I was focusing on what I will do instead I am doing. She enters her room. I wait. Will she drink the water? Will I need to develop a new plan? A few more minutes pass, then I hear a thud. I move to her room quietly. She’s passed out on the floor, towel under her, legs played apart. Her cunt is still wet from the shower, hairless, another example of her willingness to follow I suppose. My eyes travel up her body, nice tits: a handful, nothing more, nothing less, a good size. I stare a few more seconds. I reluctantly pull myself out of the fantasy again, I have work to do—the bitch won’t tie herself up.

You see, I want to look around, want to find things to humiliate her with, but that would be foolish. I don’t know when she’s going to wake up, I don’t know how long I’ve got; better to be safe than sorry. I pull out my hand cuffs and lock her hands behind her back. I pick her up and prop her up on a chair in her bedroom. I tie her legs to the chair—can’t have her wandering away now. I tie her arms to the chair and tie the chair to the posts of her bed; I don’t want her to get accidentally knock herself over in some ill-fated attempt to deny me my pleasure. Now that she’s taken care of for now, I need to find a few things.

I rifle through her dresser and find her stash of dildos. I always prefer to use hers, if she has any. Raping her with the toys that she has cum on countless times is the very acme of humiliation. With that taken care I search her trash cans. I find what I’m looking for in her washroom—the blood and pussy juice stained panties that she wore earlier today. I’m going to gag her with them. I’m going to gag her with the end results of our last meeting inside of her. That’s power.

I go back to her bedroom and turn her computer on. If I’m going to do this right I need to know more about her, more that I can use against her. I look through her e-mail, normal drivel, correspondence with two fuck buddies and, interesting, something I can use. Embezzlement, negligent homicide; good blackmail material that I can use. I take off my gloves—I won’t need them any more. I feel my cock start go get hard—with this I can rape her completely; I can cum inside her. She can’t move against me, not unless she wants to go to prison as long as me. I’ve won, total victory, and she doesn’t know it. I print out the proof from her computer and send it to some safe places; if I’m going to blackmail her I should be careful, more so than she was.

It won’t be long know before she comes to; I’ve still got some more stuff to take care off. I lay her sex toys out over her bed; it will good to have that at end when I go to rape her with them. I pull out a few things from my bag: tape, to secure the gag, condoms, for her eventual ass rape, camera, to document my conquest and more rope, you’ll never know when you’ll need to tie her up.

She starts to stir in her chair. I quickly strip off my clothes and jump on the bed behind her—I want her to hear my voice from behind her first, I want her to remember what I’ve already done to her. She begins to come to; her heads starts to come up. She tries to move, the chair moves slightly, she looks down. I wish I could see her face now, see the realization that she’s not going anywhere come over it. I move slowly, not need to let her know I’m here. I move my head to her ear once more and speak, “Did you really think I would let a bitch like you off that easily?” With the last word I stuff her mouth full of her pussy juice soiled panties and tape them in place. She struggles more against her bindings, it won’t do any good. I speak into her ear again, “Do you like how your panties from our last meeting taste? You shouldn’t waste things like that.”

I put my hands on her shoulder and move them down to her tits. I start to massage them, roll the nipples between my fingers. My hands go further down, brushing over her stomach and stopping just above her gash. As I begin to slide her fingers up and down the front of her snatch I lick the side her face and whisper in her ear, “I’m going to rape you. I’m going to rape your cunt. I’m going to rape your ass.” I take my hands away from her pussy, and walk around in front of her. She tries to look away but she still stares at my cock. It’s still limp, but she knows, knows it’s only a matter of time before it tears into her. I untie her legs from the chair and tie them together. I untie her hands, then her from the chair. I drop her onto the floor and unlock the handcuffs. I hold her wrists, tightly, no need to let her go now, and handcuff one of hands to the base of her bedpost. I tie the other hand to the other side and repeat for the first hand—no need to give the slack in a handcuff. I untie her legs and bind her ankles to the supports of her dresser. I look at her body one last time before we begin. Her cunt is dry, no surprise there, her breathing is heavy and deep: fear, her head darts around look for some way to escape. I lean over her and look in her eyes, she stares back: shock, fear, terror, I grin.

I retrieve one of her dildos from her beads, a vibrator. What better way to get her cunt ready for me than with one of her own fuck toys? I turn it on; the buzzing quickly permeates the room, if only I knew what was going through her mind right now. I move back between her legs and run the vibrator up and down her slit. The motion is jerky and rough—her cunt is still bone-dry. After a few minutes it starts to cooperate, she starts to get wet. I’d like to think she was getting turned on, but I know better. I shove the vibrator into her only partially wet pussy. Her face contorts; she screams in pain into her the soiled panties filling her mouth. She wasn’t ready to be penetrated; I don’t care.

In and out, in and out; just like good old Alex de Large. Her face changes from pain to hate to resignation. I pull the vibrator out of her—it’s now covered in her fuck juice. I move my head down to he pussy and smell; she’s ready to be fucked now. The dildo rape has made me very hard, not need to worry about that. I position myself between her legs and take my dick in my hand. I rub the tip of cock up and down her gash; she likes it, she wants it. I lick her tits, her nipples as I slide into her cunt. I piston with my hips: in and out, in and out. Flesh slaps flesh, my balls slap her ass as I go as deep as I can. I take my mouth away from her now hard nipples and lick the side of her face—she turned he head to the side, refusing to look at the face of the man raping her. I can’t have this. She needs to look at me, needs to know exactly who is doing this to her, who is dominating her. I turn her head to look at me as I continue to thrust. I look into her eyes and say, “You want me. You wanted this. You almost begged me to fuck you there in train. Look at me, look at me as I fuck you.” I’m not going to last long, all the anticipation had made me far too horny. The thrusts became quicker, shallower, her eyes switch to horror. I feel it, it’s too late to extricate myself, not that I wanted to; I fill her with my cum.

This is my favorite time: right after I’ve filled her. I’ve totally and fully raped her, my seed now coursing through her body. She starts to sob, I start to grin. I’ve done what I set out to do, forcibly take pleasure from her, now I can only hope to extract one more humiliation from her—forced pregnancy. I wish I knew what she’s thinking now. I wish I could see how much pain I’ve caused; to bad I can’t know.

I pull my deflating cock out of her now cum-soaked cunt. I pick up my camera and take a few pictures—rape isn’t truly done until you’ve deposited your loins in some unwilling female. I pick up one of her larger vibrators off of her bed and shoved it insider her now well fucked hole. I tape it in place and go into her kitchen to get something to drink—no need for her non-stop pleasure to end now. Besides, I want to make her cum, to do that, I’m going to need all the help that I can get. I get myself a glass of water and take a closer look at the first floor of the house. It’s as boring as I first though it was. I mean, is it really that hard to have an original thought?

I go back up to her bedroom. The room reeks of sex, but then again, I did just rape her. She looks up at me again. The look of resignation has turned to smug victory. I turned into my own personal cum-dump, she thinks she catch me now. No need to lead her on with false hope. I pull out one of her highly incriminating emails and I start to read it. Her face goes from smug to terror faster than I thought was possible. I speak again, “I’m sure you could get me arrested, get me sent to prison for along time. But whatever happens to me happens to you. What, did you think I was some amateur, creaming my victims without making sure they can’t turn me in? You lost, time to pay the price.”

I pull the vibrator from her now gapping cunt and untie her piecemeal as before and tied to the end of her bed—bent over with her legs spread. She has one more hole that I am going to take from her. I want to ass rape her and she can’t stop me. I pull a condom off the bed and put it on my now once more hard cock; bareback in an unprepared ass is more than disgusting. I pour some lube onto my dick slide my dick up and down her asshole. The moment the lube touches her asshole, she clenches up—why do bitches think this will stop me from fucking them in the ass? I move my hand down and start playing with her clit. The sudden pleasure startles her and her asshole releases just enough to let me in.

I wish I knew how much pain she is in, I wish I knew exactly how much pain she has to endure to give the pleasure I was feeling now. I push my cock into her ass as far it will go; my balls slap against her slit. I begin to saw in and out, leaving just enough of my dick insider her to stop from having to force my way in again. She starts to cry—the pain from my unexpected ass rape must be excruciating. I’ve now raped both her cunt and her ass. I’ve taken both of her holes and there was nothing she could have done to stop me. She’s powerless. I savor that thought as I pump into her unwilling hole over and over again. The pleasure from this realization is overwhelming, I cum insider her ass too quickly. I pull out as quickly as I can—a bit more pain to cap off this rape. I pull off the condom and throw it into her trash—I hate to wear them, but it was necessary.

“Did you like having my dick in your ass?” I move my finger up and down her engorged pussy lips, “Do you want me inside you again? Did the ass rape make you horny?” Unfortunately I’m not ready to fuck again. I take a few more pictures. It’s always nice to remember every rape, every drooling cunt and every broken asshole. I’ve raped both of her holes, forced her to give me everything that I wanted. I start to jerk my dick—I’m not done with this bitch yet. I move behind her and start to grind my dick into her sopping cunt. I grab a handful of her hair and pull her head up as I enter her once more. I pull as hard as I can as I pump in and out. I grunt and thrust as hard as I can. My mind swims in the pleasure, in the sadism—I know I’m hurting her, fucking her as hard as I can. The more pain I give, the harder is to hold off the inevitable. I thrust one more time, as deep as I can and slam into her cervix; I bottom out and cum. I look into her eyes as finish another rape, the pain of my cock hitting her cervix is more than she can take—she starts to cry.

I smile and let my dick get soft insider her now two-load filled cunt. I’m done with her now. I’ve extracting enough pleasure from her freshly raped, broken body. She is now uncontrollably crying. I once more tie her on the bed; I may be done with her but I need to humiliate her a little more. I remove the soaked panties from her mouth. I pull them she sobs and a few words escape her mouth, “Please, no more. Take whatever you want, please no more.” I pull a ball gag out of my bag and shove it into her mouth. I pick up her phone and send a message to one of her fuck buddies—he’ll be here soon. He’ll fuck her too, misinterpret her position. I chuckle to myself—raped by two men in one night, and now doesn’t enough know he will, lucky women. I take a few more pictures of her raped body and take one of her thongs—a souvenir our wonderful time together. I put me clothes on and move onto my final act.

I pull out her clit vibrator and place it on her clit. She looks up at me, her eyes beg me to stop, I don’t care. I continue for a few minutes and then it happens. Her toes curl up. Her cunt starts to spasms. Her eyes close: she cums. I’m done now, raped, ass raped and forced to cum. There’s nothing more I can do with her. I exit her house out the front door—she can’t touch me and neither can anyone else. I start to walk down the dark street. I smile; it’s a good night.

I think my next story will some workers gang raping a boss the clearly deserves to be raped. But we’ll see. I may entertain suggestion.
Old 01-13-2009, 04:24 PM   #2
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Great story, well written, nice job!
jwham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 07:04 PM   #3
captdsulu

captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Good Job +rep
captdsulu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 07:18 PM   #4
c_unbon

c_unbon has initial reputation

You are the best, it doesn't seem like a bunch of crappy fantasy. It's real man. You've got it, go you.
c_unbon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 08:31 PM   #5
Taking it

Excellent story-i hope you write more-i'll definitely read!