Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-09-2007, 01:13 AM   #1
Deep Dark Desires

Deep Dark Desires has initial reputation
Default She will be Mine (Deep Dark Desires/My Dark Side)

The icon appeared at the bottom of my screen, a tiny little yellow envelope, a new mail message. As I clicked to retrieve, my body tingled, she had sent me an email. My short lived joy was crushed by the added group of co workers. Rachel had invited everyone to drinks after work. This was my chance, could I talk to her, would she talk to me……

I knew everything about her, where she likes to go out, what perfume she wears, her routine, but she did not know me. Her hair…light brown, just past her shoulders, with a slight wave through it, her piercing green eyes, her structured cheekbones, her 10C cup size, how she wore only matching underwear, her long inviting legs. I had learnt everything about her, what she enjoyed to do, the movies she likes, the music she listens too, the dickheads she dated, the dates that went wrong, I had listened and watched, quietly in the background.

Time seemed to standstill from when Rachel sent the email til the end of the work day. I looked down at my apparel, I felt confident that she would notice me… I have noticed her for 2 years, but she has never noticed me.

I stood near the edge of the bar, giving slight nods and brief hello’s to people from work who were ordering, my focus was on Rachel, how she sipped her drink, her laugh and how she twists the end of her hair when she looks interested in a guy. She was the type of girl who did not order a drink, they were ordered for her, my challenge to talk to her was getting harder.
Deep Dark Desires is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2007, 02:11 AM   #2
my dark side
Banned

my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

With the people from work now split into smaller groups, i find myself chatting to a couple of the girls i work next to in the office and one of the cute cuys that i see often but rarely speak to, but thats gonna change tonight. As i finish the drink that is in my hand i lean closed to the guy and whisper something in his ear, as i run my hand gently up his arm.

As he walks off towards the bar i notice another one of my co workers watching me, i have noticed him watching me since i got here,but i dont move from where i am, instead i go back to chatting to the group of people i am with when the guy with my drink game back i go back to frliting wiht him while occasionally looking over at the other guy to see if he is still watching me.
my dark side is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2007, 03:26 AM   #3
Deep Dark Desires

I could see Rachel looking over at me, that prick is getting her another drink and she is all giggles. She can see me looking at her and then she turns and laughs. She looks so inviting today, I need to be near her, with her, and she needs to know who I am.

I move from my position against the bar and try to get closer and join an adjoining group, slowly listening to the subject matter, but keeping a close watch on Rachel. My group is becoming smaller and I am nearly in full view of Rachel, I am getting closer as I can smell her distinct perfume. I see her getting more and more drinks bought for her, I wonder if I will be able to buy her one, but I want more than just that, I want her for myself.

I see Rachel starting to get ready to dance, would this be my opportunity to bump into her, be on the same dance floor as her, she would surely have to say hello to me then, acknowledge me. I moved slowly over to the edge of the dance floor. She looks so damn inviting………..and she knows it
Old 02-09-2007, 05:59 AM   #4
my dark side
Banned

my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I drag one of the girls that i was talking to onto the dance floor for some fun, after a couple of dances a guy had moved in between her and me and she starts to dance with him instead. I start to dance alone until i see they guy that was buying me drinks, he i standing all alone near the bar, i signal for him to come over and have a dance with me.

The dance floor is crowded and after a while more and more people try to cram onto the floor, its not unusual to bump into people every so often and the responce to it is always just the same. Just a simple 'sorry bout that', without a glance at the other person involved and back to dancing.

After a while of dancing i start to feel hot and flustered, i excuse myself and go off in the direction of the toilet to freshen up. The club is one of those inside sorts with an outdoors patch in the middle of it to give it an atmosphere to suit most people. As i walk past the outdoor section as i head towards a toilet without a huge line, the fresh air hits me and i instantly feel like i have had a bit too much to drink. I divert from my path to the toilet to find a free seat to fest and take it easy from the group for a while.
Old 02-09-2007, 06:15 PM   #5
Deep Dark Desires

Three simple words, she spoke to me….Sorry bout that…then she ignored me. I thought to myself, I have had enough; Rachel needs to know me and how good we could be together. I watched as others had come and gone on the dance floor, watched her walk off to the toilet…..this was my chance…

I moved outside, waiting for Rachel’s return, the air crisper and clearer than the dance floor. Time was going past and still no Rachel…what was she doing…where had she gone too….then the world turned brighter….I saw her striking presence re-emerge from the toilet.

This was it, I felt my body tremble, my stomach had planes flying around in it, I was sweating…get a grip of yourself I was thinking...I moved towards Rachel, oh she was so beautiful…this was it.

“Hello Rachel” bumbling the words like a schoolboy, “How are you?” My body felt inches away from shutting down…”Hi…Scott”, she replied. “It is Steve” I was in shock, she does not even know me, I know her, everything about her, and she does not even know my name. “Oh sorry Steve…must of mistaken you, how are you” she replied. My mood had turned, ‘how am I’, ‘sorry’ I thought, yes you will learn my name and you will be sorry you did not know it……I looked her straight in the eye, “I am well, and you”. As she turned on her expensive heels, “Fine thanks, catch you later” and she was heading back inside.

I stood there, feeling empty; the woman I love does not know me. The time and effort I have put in, the secret gifts and flowers I have sent to brighten her day…she does not know me……this was about to change
Old 02-10-2007, 01:29 AM   #6
my dark side
Banned

Feeling a little better now i head back inside to continue the fun. Looking around the place i spot the group i was with before. I head back to them and decide to continue to flirt with the guy from earlier. Finally remembering his name i walk straight up to him "Hey James, how bout another round of drinks for us " i go through my purse to get some money. "Save your money, its on me "He says his hand grabs mine and gently removing it from anywhere near my money.

He starts to head to the bar then turns and grabs me, "you wanna come for a walk with me though". O what the hell i think, im alone and he is cute. I grab his hand as he leads me through the crowd towards the bar. As we reach the bar we squeeze our way through, i accidently bump into the guy from outside. "O sorry bout that Steve" I say then i turn back to
James and continue to flirt with him.
Old 02-24-2007, 05:04 PM   #7
my dark side
Banned

As I lay in the back, i can see him seaching for something. He turns to me with a smile spead accross his face as he slowly looks down into his hands and reveils a packet with what looks to contain tables. Fear running strong thought my body, the thoughts of what those are and what he is going to do with them causes my body starts to shake.

I try to force the gag out of my mouth with my tongue, the event only leaving me more frustrated then before.I know that i need to get free from him, get away to somewhere safe somethere not near him. Our eyes meet i can tell he has plans for me and right now they include those pills. Me moves closer to me, as he does i try to force myself as far back into the seat as i can go to get away from him, from his plans.
Old 03-05-2007, 08:52 AM   #8
Deep Dark Desires

I looked down at Rachel, struggling to get free of her ties, she still has the gag, deep in her mouth. I lean down to assure her everything will be ok, and I am not there to hurt her. From looking in her eyes, she seemed to angry to believe the words I was whispering in her ear. I told her that I wanted to take her to a better place for her and I. I could hear abuse, muffled through the oil rag, Rachel was not happy. I slowly put my hand over her mouth, for a brief moment, I thought about ending it for Rachel there, was she really for me, such language she used through the muffled tones.

I slowly withdrew the rag from her mouth, my hand carefully covering the edges in case she tried to bite or scream. In the corner of my hand, a pill I had acquired from the guy in accounts. He knew of my pain, he knew of my desire, he understood that Rachel was to be mine. I removed one edge of the rag, enough for Rachel to gasp for fresh air. Her breathing was rapid, I counted the breaths, and with the sixth inhale of air, Rachel swallowed the pill.
Old 03-06-2007, 08:47 AM   #9
my dark side
Banned

As i lay there staring up at him, the hate and anger towards him, toward his words grew and grew. I know i could not trust his word. My ribs still screaming in pain from the blow i recieved by him, and yet he sits there trying to convince me that he is not here to hurt me.

His hand covering my mouth now as i am foced to swollow one of the pills he had. The emotion my eyes were portraying instantly changed from anger to fear as i start to feel funny, my head going light and my vision and the sounds around me slowly down like and getting fuzzy. The last thing i remember is seeing a smile of what looked like accomplishment appear on his face, then nothing.

I started to awake, the view outside the car window though still fuzzy was different to what i had been staring up at previously, the sky seemed lighter then what i was looking at earlier. The car had stopped but my head was not right still and i felt myself starting to go weak again as my eyes began to lose again as i went into another deep sleep like state.
Old 03-15-2007, 03:07 AM   #10
Deep Dark Desires

I had heard Rachel come too, from the effects of the pill, it surprised me it had lasted this long. My internet research had told me it may last a maximum of four to five hours. She had been out for eight hours. She slipped slowly back into unconsciousness as I drove closer to our new destination, a place where she and I could be together. No one was going to stop me having her, I had waited so long. We now would live the life together I wanted.

As I left the bitumen road and headed along a worn track, the trees and shrubs had grown so much since I last visited and prepared our home. I was positive she would one day appreciate the environment I had created for her. It was just before sunrise when I arrived at the cabin, it looked the same I had left it, nothing had moved from places I had strategically set in case someone came by. I unlocked the cabin, and started the task of preparing Rachel’s room for her, ohh, I was hoping she liked it.

I had nailed the shutters to Rachel’s window, she was to learn that the other world we left behind was not to be seen, we had our life now. Her bed, situated in the middle of the room, four posts with, to the naked eye had a bug net hanging over the top. The netting covered a wrought iron fitting attached to the roof, solid with a few cylindrical iron cuffs attached to the fitting. They were required for Rachel and I had thoughts they may be used sooner rather than later. At each post was a welded iron piece where I was to attach Rachel to her new surroundings. These pieces were hand made with tightening and releasing of strain mechanisms. She is really going to enjoy having me look after her I was thinking.

I walked back outside to get my princess, she looked so peaceful as I carefully unlocked the car. One by one I untied her binds, carefully so I would not wake her. I carried Rachel out of the car and onto the front porch, stopping slowly to kiss her ever so gently on the forehead as we made our way past the front door. Into her room and I laid her on the bed, face up, I then started to attach Rachel to the bed, first her hands, locked in place. I moved around the bed, and as I went to gently secure her head, she awoke. I felt her kick so furiously at me, she started screaming and using language which was not appropriate of my princess. I stood there, watching her antics, knowing they would stop soon. Rachel had not realized that no one within 20 kilometres could hear her. She continued to yell at me as I pinned her leg down to secure it to her new environment. Her other leg was flashing about trying to make contact with me. The chain attached from the cuff on her ankle to the socket on the bed was able to be tightened manually. The same applied for her cuffs which were attaching her hands to the bed. With three parts secured I moved to catch Rachel’s leg but she was bucking and kicking too much. I walked past her leg and moved to the head of the bed and lent down to her, smiled, her reaction of anger and kicking turned directly to fear and worry in her face as she felt and then saw my 10 inch carbon steel Bowie hunting knife resting and ever so gently moving around her neck and face. As the blade edge ran over her cheek, the little hairs on her face stood to attention.

I locked her foot into the shackle and walked over to see my princess. I pulled a chair closer to her. I could see the tear strains on her cheeks. Rachel was asking “Why Why Why”. I was trying to explain my love for her and how we will now have a beautiful life together. As I leant over to reassure her with a kiss, with surprise, she looked at me, then I felt a spray of her spit across my face. Oh she would pay for that gesture. I stood up out of the chair, looked down and her and slapped that pretty little face. The obscenities returned………and so did my knife. Within a few short moments, Rachel was quiet again, this time though, no pills, just a slit from the back of her ear, around to the front of the lobe. I sat and stared as her crimson blood flowed out of her new wound. She would learn not to use language like that and to respect me.
Old 04-14-2007, 09:40 AM   #11
my dark side
Banned

A scream of pain and fear escapes my lips, i could feel the blood trickling down my neck from the cut he just gave me. Thinking to myself that he will pay for that, for all of this tha the is doing to me. My eyes fixed on the knife now, i could see a spot of my own blood on it which makes me think twice about uttering anymore swear words. Instead i lay there silent for now, looing around the room he now has me in. I can tell by looking at it, that he must have had this whole thing planned for a while, making fear enter me even more. I still struggle against the cuffs and chains im now in, hoping that somehow they come loose. "Let me go, i will never love you so let me go, now". My words more fear filled then angry, however i try not to show that in my voice. I turn my head away from him and close my eyes so he can not see how great the fear was in them either.