Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-14-2006, 01:08 PM   #21
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

I'm with virgin on this one.

First of all you can't seriously be blaming a 13 - repeat 13 - year-old girl for not reacting in what you think is the proper way.

We (including me) don't know anything about the background of this girl so not a single person here can judge her.

And pardon me for being a sexist on this one, but I don't think guys have the right to judge a girl's reaction in a situation like this at all.
Sternenlied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2006, 01:20 PM   #22
virginfantasy

yes-guys, YOU have a man touch you. until you know how it feels to be held down, until you know how it feels to feel your pants become undone, and until you feel a hand go down your underwear and you see them SMILING as they try to rape you, you can just shut the fuck up.
because all of you that say shes lying or whatever because she didnt scream-youre all sad, pathetic people.
Old 08-14-2006, 04:13 PM   #23
woody2
Rape is wrong

woody2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)woody2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)woody2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)woody2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)woody2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)woody2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)woody2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)woody2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)woody2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)woody2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)woody2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by persiangurl
heres the post to the story, includes picture of the girl

http://www.insideedition.com/ourstor...px?storyid=192
Crazy..
woody2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 08:30 PM   #24
queen

queen has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by virginfantasy
that hit a sensitive spot because when i was molested, i couldnt do shit. you DO freeze, it happens. couldnt do much, i just laid there while he pinned me down and i was so shocked i couldnt talk, let alone scream.
i understand what she went through. you have no idea until it happens to you, ok?
yes, but propably he first started to touch her clothes or something - I don't believe she couldn't react -especially in a plane with dozens of other passengers!!!
queen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 11:06 PM   #25
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
And pardon me for being a sexist on this one, but I don't think guys have the right to judge a girl's reaction in a situation like this at all.
For the most part Stern I would agree with you except when the man/boy has been a victim of sexual abuse himself. As I was.
Old 08-21-2006, 05:24 AM   #26
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Quote:
As I was.
In that case I apologise.
But I think there's still a big difference. I can't speak for every girl of course, but we are raised to be careful of strangers, especially men. Parents tell their girls to keep away from men we don't know, sometimes even to be afraid of men, because they might be bad.
So I can imagine a girl just being too afraid of a stranger to react in a way we think is only logical. Furthermore we don't know if this guy might have said anything to intimidate the girl.
Old 08-21-2006, 05:48 AM   #27
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Stern, you don't need to apologize, you didn't say anything that offended or bothered me, in fact, I agree with you. I was just making a point about guys not knowing how girls feel after being molested or raped. There are always exceptions to the rule. Now having said that I don't think all guys fully understand how girls are raised unless you are a parent of a girl. I'm not a parent but I have 3 neices, 1 lives pretty far away so I don't see her too often but the other two are my brothers kids and I see them quite a bit. Though it's not the same as being their parent, they're still the closest thing that I have to children and if anybody tried to or did hurt them they would bring down the wrath of hell upon themselves. Oh yeah they teach the girls to be aware of strangers but that doesn't mean that someone can't outsmart a child even though my 6 year old neice is sly as a fox. My other neice is just going to be 2 in a couple of months so she doesn't have to worry just yet My sister-in-law is very protective of those kids and so is my brother.

Last edited by Sodoman; 08-21-2006 at 05:56 AM.
Sodoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 05:10 PM   #28
virginfantasy

Quote:
Originally Posted by marianbuz
yes, but propably he first started to touch her clothes or something - I don't believe she couldn't react -especially in a plane with dozens of other passengers!!!

it happened to me in a park full of kids and their parents, and i know i couldnt react at all. its just the shock of "whats happening to me?", it blocks all of your senses. you really dont know how youd react until it haoppens to you, i used to say id scream and stuff if it happened to me.
plus, the fear of some guy doing that to you, you dont know how he'll react if you DO shout for help.
Old 08-25-2006, 09:04 PM   #29
payoung47

payoung47 has initial reputation

When I was 13 some jackass tried to rape me, but I was able to fight him off (stabbed a 4" buck knife into his ugly head. Killed his ass of course. Judge threw it out of court, self-defense).

I have no doubt what so ever that she went into shock and didn't know what to do. And the cabin crew really couldn't do much more than send him back to his seat. I mean, it's kind of hard to call the cops at 30,000 ft, and airliners don't normally have detention cells. HOWEVER, the flight crew could and should have called ahead. The tower would at the very least had Airport Security waiting at the gate.

I don't blame "April's" mother for wanting to sue United. They most definately dropped the ball.
payoung47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 12:26 AM   #30
MKP4
Privileged Member

MKP4 has initial reputation

You can easily freeze.

Consider this - Has anyone ever catch you off guard and verbally messed with you. Afterward you think to yourself - I should have said THIS .. or I should have rebutted THAT.

But you didn't.

She's 13 - you can't blame her on this one.
MKP4 is offline   Reply With Quote