Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-17-2006, 06:28 AM   #61
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Good point Becka and you being both a mother and a teacher should give you even more insight to younger teens. You really should post more often, you seem to be intelligent, want an apple
Old 08-17-2006, 06:34 AM   #62
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Tanya, I think your cousin falls into a rare category. I do think that at 14 either they are becoming interested in the opposite sex or still playing with dolls. If your cousin is aware enough about dressing a certain way so she doesn't look like a slut, as you put it, then she is very much aware of boys, even if she doesn't want boyfriends. Which she is smart for not dressing in a slutty way.
Old 08-17-2006, 09:08 AM   #63
kodavictimm
Privileged Member

kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)

Sado, I don't know what planet you're on or maybe I don't understand your last post. From what I see in this country (America) a 14 year old who doesn't know about boys is the rare case and has probably grown up in a religious cult or is home schooled and locked in a basement or shed by her parents.
kodavictimm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 02:44 PM   #64
TheOpportunist

TheOpportunist has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kodavictimm
Sado, I don't know what planet you're on or maybe I don't understand your last post. From what I see in this country (America) a 14 year old who doesn't know about boys is the rare case and has probably grown up in a religious cult or is home schooled and locked in a basement or shed by her parents.
VERY good point there. I'd even go so far as to say it's very rare for a 14 year old girl to have not at least necked with a boy unless they were homeschooled or are part of a cult too.
TheOpportunist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 04:17 PM   #65
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

Both of you have seemed to misunderstand my post and I thought it was pretty clear. Yes a lot of 14 year olds are starting to become sexually active or at least aware of sex. Hell I've met girls who told me they started sex at 11 or 12 and doing drugs too. Doesn't exactly make them rocket scientists to me. but there are those who would be called "wild child" and then there are those who are not even close to that. My point was not that they haven't noticed boys or sex but maybe they aren't mature enough to care about that at the moment, that will quickly change. I have a 14 year old neice and she turned 14 about 6 months ago and at that time she was still very childish but I'm sure that over the last 6 months she's changing and starting to show interest in boys. She was still into disney, decorating her room with tinkerbell at the time. I don't think any girls that age would do that to impress boys, though i'm not sure my sister would allow her to be alone in her room with a boy It's hard to tell how much she really is into when nobody is looking, as she does have a tiny bit of "wild child" in her due to the fact that my sis has raised her on rock n roll and has taken her to meet certain rock stars that she knows. I was only saying that there are still plenty of 14 year olds as they just reach that age that are still not having much to do with the opposite sex, however that will quickly change.
Old 08-17-2006, 05:13 PM   #66
Grm
Banned

Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I know from my own personal experience of bringing up two girls[ now 27 and 30]That they all mature at a different rate, the age of consent is a society's way of protecting young women from predatory older males who may take advantage of them. Unfortunately society hasn't got a clue about adolescent girls, they have ways of making their own minds up when they want to start experimenting with sex. A recent survey in the UK found that a third had sex before 16. Parents always want to protect their children from harm or unhappiness, but we are the last people to know what our teenage children are up to and many of us would rather not know, after all we were all teenagers ourselves ounce and know for sure what we got up to.
Grm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 06:00 PM   #67
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

More to my point I was making; see Grm's post! I couldn't say it quite like that because I'm not a parent.
Old 08-17-2006, 07:49 PM   #68
Becka
Immodest Mod

Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Becka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodoman
Good point Becka and you being both a mother and a teacher should give you even more insight to younger teens. You really should post more often, you seem to be intelligent, want an apple

Thank you very much Sodoman... but I have to say, when I see you offer me an apple I get the sneaking suspicion that I would end up somewhat like Snow White after she ate her apple... but probably a lot more sore. :uch::

B.

Hey, where am I going?
And why am I in this hand basket?

Darling, a true lady takes off her dignity with her clothes and does her whorish best. At other times you can be as modest and dignified as your persona requires.
Becka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 08:07 PM   #69
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

I don't know ...

With sodo after enjoying that apple you might end up in a basement, stripped and tied ...
Old 08-17-2006, 08:32 PM   #70
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

I love the attention I'm getting from the ladies. First Stern I live in Florida, no basements, unless you want a swimming pool under your house! However a guest/spare room would work just fine! Now Becka I did not say anything about spiking the apple, however, since you gave me the idea, hmmm. guess I could pull that off. However I'm not a dwarf! As for you being sore, well, that depends if you are an anal virgin or not!
Old 08-17-2006, 08:51 PM   #71
Becka
Immodest Mod

Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Becka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodoman
As for you being sore, well, that depends if you are an anal virgin or not!
HA!... You are very funny...Virgin....please...

B.

Hey, where am I going?
And why am I in this hand basket?

Darling, a true lady takes off her dignity with her clothes and does her whorish best. At other times you can be as modest and dignified as your persona requires.
Becka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 08:58 PM   #72
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

Nice, a woman after my own heart or maybe a little lower. Would love to role play sometime; if you like doing that and thank you I try to be funny. Next show is at 10 o'clock Remember to tip your waiters/waitresses and try the veal...