Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-11-2006, 01:14 PM   #1
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default The rapist dream

Hello folks.

What if I tell you I've found a way to control your dreams ? Call me crazy ?
If you can give me five minutes of your time, just read the following, you may find it interesting. I know shit about psychology and all kind of sciences that would be related to dreams but I am curious and I may have found something funny. Still it is not working very well, but with your help maybe we can come up with something cool.

What would you say about meeting a beautiful lady (or man) every single night in your dreams and savagely raping her ? Ok.

Dreams are the way your mind gets rid of things you did not 'digest' from day life. These things get sticky, they stay in the back of your head and reflect themselves when you're sleeping. Since we can admit there is a 'link' between dreams and reality, we can use that link in order to 'stir' our dreams. For instance, let's say you have a fight with your boss. If you care about your job, if you respect your boss, you have chances to see him in your dreams. The first time you see him, you may not have enough 'lucidity' to catch that moment and turn it the way you want in your dream, because after all, you are dreaming. It is really hard to get aware of yourself dreaming, and it may take long (depending of different people sensibilities) but believe me it is possible, I've made it work. So to give this a chance to happen, you have to train yourself, keeping a strong image coming back in your dreams, until the day you finally start to see it coming while sleeping. In order to create these images, the best thing is to always work on the same image. The problem is, your boss can get quickly tired of these fights and you may loose your job. So here's the trick : If it is to hard for you to always stimulate the same image, keep a pic of a magnificent lady with yourself all day. Everytime you have a strong emotion, take a good look at that pic, so your mind associates it with the emotion. If strong enough, the emotion will come back in your dreams and so will the lady. When the lady pic comes regularly, you just need to take control of your dream. I do believe the time you spent making this work will be enough for your mind to find the control will. I know it worked for me anyway. The weird thing is that when it works, my dreams always happen in the ocean abyss. ? I am like visiting a strange city, I reach some sort of a long corridor that ends in a room with a lonely siren. Then guess what I do to her.
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2006, 04:01 PM   #2
innocent
Privileged Member

innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

i always wanted to explore my dreams more but havent had the time. i have to dive out of bed on a morning and barely have time to go to the loo and fling on the dressing gown before i'm going full pelt so doubt i'd have time to stop and remember what i dreamt the night before. occasionally during the day i do get snatches of my dreams popping back inot my head. worrying reoccuring theme lately but i just dont have time to explore further.
innocent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2006, 07:52 PM   #3
kodavictimm
Privileged Member

kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)

Don't know how to control them but man, I do have some sweet dreams some times.
kodavictimm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2006, 07:59 PM   #4
clan_hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by innocent
i always wanted to explore my dreams more but havent had the time. i have to dive out of bed on a morning and barely have time to go to the loo and fling on the dressing gown before i'm going full pelt so doubt i'd have time to stop and remember what i dreamt the night before. occasionally during the day i do get snatches of my dreams popping back inot my head. worrying reoccuring theme lately but i just dont have time to explore further.

Know what you mean, too busy during the day and at work to worry about working hard to control my dreams at night as well.
Old 08-12-2006, 01:32 AM   #5
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by innocent
Sounds like you are getting through long 40-45 hours working days....hope you can relax a little on week ends.
Old 08-12-2006, 01:32 AM   #6
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

Quote:
Originally Posted by kodavictimm
Don't know how to control them but man, I do have some sweet dreams some times.
I bet you do. Any descriptions ?
Old 08-12-2006, 09:15 AM   #7
kodavictimm
Privileged Member

kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)

One i had recently had a teen aged girl I know in it. I had managed to lure her to an old house that was empty. There was some stuff in it and I got behind her and knocked her out with a piece of wood. I laid her on a white sheet that was clean and fresh and began to peel away her clothes. I could see her titties rising and falling as she breathed in and out. And I remember taking of her shoes and socks. I rrally remember her feet tasting real good. Then I woke up and I could still taste them in my mouth. Ans I had a hard on and it was hurting.
kodavictimm is offline   Reply With Quote