Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-21-2007, 06:33 PM   #1
Akirana
GrandMaster

Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default i have a question...

hello there.
i don't know if some of you remember me or not, or even knew me in the first place:P

but i'm new to doing rape role plays, and i was wondering if some of you had any tips?
other then to have a safe word :P

cause i'm kinda scared that if i get carried away too much i might turn into a beast and really hurt my girlfriend... so.. tips would be great

thanks in advance
Old 09-22-2007, 05:51 PM   #2
GOATBOY
Privileged Member

GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to GOATBOY

your timidness is proof that you will not go OTT. if anything you are probably still too nervous to go all the way. but just work your way into it. and most ladies get wound up because no guy ever gets rough enough.

Until they meet me of course.
Old 09-24-2007, 11:00 AM   #3
Grebo Guru

eh

Last edited by Grebo Guru; 01-16-2011 at 07:21 PM. Reason: eh
Old 09-28-2007, 12:21 AM   #4
Akirana
GrandMaster

Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOATBOY
your timidness is proof that you will not go OTT. if anything you are probably still too nervous to go all the way. but just work your way into it. and most ladies get wound up because no guy ever gets rough enough.

Until they meet me of course.
yeh i think that might be true... cause we tried a couple times and it usually turned out that we both can't really seem to stay in role... like... she'd be fighting to get me off... but then when i go to kiss her she doesn't fight back lol...
Old 09-28-2007, 12:25 AM   #5
Akirana
GrandMaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grebo Guru
Here are a few tips:

First of all, talk to her about it and make sure she's game for engaging in such a thing at all. Also make sure you know what her boundaries are.

Set it up with her beforehand. That way, she can be prepared by wearing clothes that you can rip up and tear off without annoying the hell out of her later.

A good scenario is a date-rape. And it's a nice thing to do, too. Take her out on a date -- pretend it's your first date with her. She could play a really naive, innocent girl who doesn't know better than to go to a guy's home on the first date, or she could play a mean, cockteasing bitch who doesn't think you'd dare, or whatever else you like.

A more advanced scenario is a surprise. Come back from work early, put on a ski mask (or, in my case, a hockey mask) and lurk in her closet. When she comes home, surprise her by bursting out of her closet and raping her! Again, I mist reiterate that you need to discuss this with her beforehand. You needn't tell her WHEN you're going to do something like this, but you do need to tell her THAT you're going to do something like this.

I really wouldn't recommend playing with weapons unless it's a phony knife (like rubber or collapsible trick knives) or a toy gun (unloaded real guns are still heavy and can do some damage if smacked against someone).

And yes, a safe word really is a must.

OKay, I hope this helps, and good hunting!!

-Grebo
well... i don't really have to be worried that she might be game for it... cause she's on this board too... her name is carlybee...
and with boundries... we don't know what both our boundries are... she's always wanting me to push the limits so we can find out... but i don't think we have the right equips for it so we'll have to buy that later any tips on how to stay in role? we do have a safe word... it's whatever vedgeteble might come up in her lol... usually aardappel (potato in english)
Old 09-28-2007, 07:45 AM   #6
Overkill

Overkill has initial reputation

Hey there Akirana,

All I can suggest is practice and lots of it.. Don't try and plan anything too elaborate to start with, and you'll find things just progress as you both go along ... I found it very hard initially when we started roleplaying to be able to go that extra mile ( as in the hitting and such) but I'm sure gaggirl will agree that things get better as you go .....

A good tip for keeping the corniness out of any scenario is not to try and go from sitting around talking/drinking whatever to 'ok lets start a roleplay right now' - or have anything too scripted to follow - just pretend like it's real and imagine what you might do if it really was happening.

hope that helps

Overkill.
Overkill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 07:48 AM   #7
jennysub
Privileged Member

jennysub has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to jennysub

Safe words are the most important things do what you like until you here those safe words.
Old 09-28-2007, 07:56 AM   #8
Darkman
its all give and take

Darkman Level 1 (100+)Darkman Level 1 (100+)

what about if the girls wrapped in cling film, or gagged though? ive been having role play for years and ive never found a use for safe words, i find its quite easy to see when a girls gone past her limit and needs to stop
Old 09-28-2007, 08:47 AM   #9
Overkill

Overkill has initial reputation

yep - safewords are important to have.... but agree with darkman on some levels - you definitely can't always here them, and have to be able to 'read' the girl your playing with.... I've been guilty of not hearing gaggy's safewords a few times ( what with a hession sack over her head, and then some duct tape... and comotion etc..) but am always conscious of trying to read her body language
Overkill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 01:14 PM   #10
Darkman
its all give and take

Darkman Level 1 (100+)Darkman Level 1 (100+)

u can usually tell real tears from crocodile tears, to be honest though ive only gone past a girls limits once, i gagged my girlfriend by surprise after she was pestering me for it all day, then i proceeded to tie her wrists together behind her back, and her ankles were tied with cloth too. Then i attached nipple clamps to her and proceeded to roughly rape her anally, she'd never had it in the ass before and it didn't go down well. Thing was i knew she'd gone past her limit and i'd overstepped the boundary, however i continued to fuck her for about 2 minutes before my guilt got the better of me, and let me tell you it was the best most exciting fuck i've ever had. awesome....of course the following week in the doghouse wasn't so pleasant!
Old 09-28-2007, 01:15 PM   #11
Akirana
GrandMaster

kinda hard to practise it now cause my girlfriend is back in the states and i'm in the netherlands... but yeh... i'll try to keep the tips in mind
however... usually when we roleplay one of us says to the other... hey... wanna role play tonight? but that's as far as it goes... everything after that we'll just see plus i'm not too sure that i can read body language... maybe i'll have to really start looking for it... but i just go out of role and ask questions... as unbelieveble it might sound lol... and then go back into the role and rape her some more cause i do believe that cause of our little experience with it... we have to keep communicating... wonder what ya'll think of that...
Old 09-28-2007, 04:38 PM   #12
ilm

ilm has initial reputation

Start slow. Talk about it a lot. My wife had never had anyone get rough with her before me, so i started with some light choking, holding her hands down and kissing her with some light biting at random times, etc. Now it's a year later, and i'm choking her unconsious with plastic bags, caning her so bad she can't sit for a couple of days, and hitting her hard enough in the face that she has to call out of work the next day. She loves every bit of it, but if i had started that she never would of let me do it again, no matter how much we talked about it first.
ilm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 04:45 PM   #13
Akirana
GrandMaster

lol i don't think i could go THAT far... cause my girlfriend passed out once when i tried to do her anally.. and i'm just too caring to go on then... however... maybe if i had some garentee that she would be awake after... then i'd try to get her unconsious lol... and i wouldn't wanna leave marks where they can be seen... so yeh... but thanks for the advice ilm
Old 09-28-2007, 08:55 PM   #14
ilm

ilm has initial reputation

You may not ever want to take it that far. She might not want to either, but you'll learn your limits, and hers. As far as staying in role, I know that my wife thought that it would kill the mood to use her safe word, so we have a slow down word to. Like yellow for slow down, red for stop. That way you don't have to come to a complete stop, find out what went wrong, and then try and get the momentum back. As far as choking my wife out goes, I studied BJJ for years, so I'm pretty comfortable about knowing when to proceed and when not to. I was admiditaly a little overly cautious when we started with the plastic, because that was new to me to. Anyway, just be patient and try and learn about her body language, like you said, and you'll find each others limits.
ilm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 09:01 PM   #15
Akirana
GrandMaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilm
You may not ever want to take it that far. She might not want to either, but you'll learn your limits, and hers. As far as staying in role, I know that my wife thought that it would kill the mood to use her safe word, so we have a slow down word to. Like yellow for slow down, red for stop. That way you don't have to come to a complete stop, find out what went wrong, and then try and get the momentum back. As far as choking my wife out goes, I studied BJJ for years, so I'm pretty comfortable about knowing when to proceed and when not to. I was admiditaly a little overly cautious when we started with the plastic, because that was new to me to. Anyway, just be patient and try and learn about her body language, like you said, and you'll find each others limits.
thanks man... really appreciate it