Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-16-2006, 11:55 AM   #21
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rheostatic
No one passes through this world untouched.

We start off as infants with clean slates, but that changes VERY quickly, within the first week of life. As an example, experts say the amount of nurturing you receive within the first year of life will shape your ability to interact with others in later life. Similarly, abuses experienced at this young age will also have a lasting impact.

The problem is that is it often difficult to determine exactly how someone is going to react. As I said in a previous post, if one's first sexual experience is violent and non-consentual, that person may always associate sex with violence and require an element of fear and pain for normal arousal.

But the point is that a rape will forever change you, just as every experience is bound to. Obviously something like rape is going to have a more dramatic impact, but I can guarentee that, without having that much planned for myself today, I will still go to be tonight a slightly changed person than the one that awoke this morning.

All part of life.
Would you agree to say a bad nurturing in the first weeks of life can lead to some 'mental blocks' ? Blocks made of feelings and sensations that were exposed to fast to the young brain, and that were not digested properly ? Then if the mental blocks are just sort of psychological 'jigsaws' they can be 'unpuzzled', I mean dissociated by viewing them clearly under hypnosis or through therapy flashbacks ?
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 12:46 PM   #22
Rheostatic
Rape Board Chancellor

Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysnale
Would you agree to say a bad nurturing in the first weeks of life can lead to some 'mental blocks' ? Blocks made of feelings and sensations that were exposed to fast to the young brain, and that were not digested properly ? Then if the mental blocks are just sort of psychological 'jigsaws' they can be 'unpuzzled', I mean dissociated by viewing them clearly under hypnosis or through therapy flashbacks ?
by "mental blocks" I would suggest, and research confirms, that the brain develops differently. Cuddling and nurturing triggers certain regions of the brain. If these areas are not stimulated, that part of the brain is underdeveloped, much like a muscle will wither if not used. Can't really comment on how a traumatic experience results in "mental blocks". This enters the realm of psychology, in which the brain is still mostly a black box.
Old 08-16-2006, 01:11 PM   #23
kodavictimm
Privileged Member

kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)

Molding of the mind is a big part what you are exposed to when young.

My mother had feet that hurt her a lot of the time and I would rub them to make her feel better as early as I can remember. I also was born with some foot problems that required podiatrist care when I was real young. So I developd a foot fetish because I saw feet care and love as the same thing.

Everything else in my life sexually evolved from that early foot love equallization.
kodavictimm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 02:25 AM   #24
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
by "mental blocks" I would suggest, and research confirms, that the brain develops differently. Cuddling and nurturing triggers certain regions of the brain. If these areas are not stimulated, that part of the brain is underdeveloped, much like a muscle will wither if not used. Can't really comment on how a traumatic experience results in "mental blocks". This enters the realm of psychology, in which the brain is still mostly a black box.
Thank you very much Bob.

Quote:
This enters the realm of psychology, in which the brain is still mostly a black box.
Ho really ? Well I don't know much about that but I thought few things were established for good. I mean as we're individuals and not just sheeps it is still very hard to analyse someone but general reactions to frustrations like the tendency to control everything when you have a lack of affection or stuff like that...of course they're just standards than can evolve in many different ways with different people but still I thought these standards were something clear....
Old 08-18-2006, 07:02 AM   #25
UK_girl

UK_girl Level 2 (200+)UK_girl Level 2 (200+)UK_girl Level 2 (200+)
Send a message via Yahoo to UK_girl

Quote:
No one passes through this world untouched.

We start off as infants with clean slates, but that changes VERY quickly, within the first week of life. As an example, experts say the amount of nurturing you receive within the first year of life will shape your ability to interact with others in later life. Similarly, abuses experienced at this young age will also have a lasting impact.

The problem is that is it often difficult to determine exactly how someone is going to react. As I said in a previous post, if one's first sexual experience is violent and non-consentual, that person may always associate sex with violence and require an element of fear and pain for normal arousal.

But the point is that a rape will forever change you, just as every experience is bound to. Obviously something like rape is going to have a more dramatic impact, but I can guarentee that, without having that much planned for myself today, I will still go to be tonight a slightly changed person than the one that awoke this morning.

All part of life.
Very well said Rheostatic. At any stage one is conditioned by ones past expereinces, good and bad. I certainly do find that although not essential, an element of force and pain is very arousing!
UK_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2006, 05:18 PM   #26
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Thank you very much Bob.
I don't know who Bob is but this reply just caused me a 10 minute uncontrollable fit of laughter and I don't really know why since I don't know who Bob is... Thanks Shysnale needed that.
Old 08-18-2006, 10:58 PM   #27
MKP4
Privileged Member

MKP4 has initial reputation

One way of thinking about it (in a way men can) is to consider yourself fantasizing over being a great fighter. No matter that you're a huge whimp, you just love fantasizing.

Then one day you get the complete sh!t kicked out of you. And not in a trivial way. You're beat so bad that you're in the hospital.

Does it change you?

I got this example from the movie "Million Dollar Baby" - there a character named Danger Barch is a helpless wannabe boxer. His fantasy is practically delusional, that he is the best fighter in the world. Although he goes the the boxing gym everyday of his life, he never really gets better. He's harmless. And everyone by-and-large ignores him, knowing he's in his own world. Then one day, some shallow creep decides to challenge him. He beats Danger to a pulp. Fantasy or not, a real act of violence can't be dismissed. Not even by the deepest fantasy.

It changes you.
MKP4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2006, 11:15 PM   #28
MKP4
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodoman
I don't know who Bob is but this reply just caused me a 10 minute uncontrollable fit of laughter and I don't really know why since I don't know who Bob is... Thanks Shysnale needed that.
Check post:
http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=1165&page=1

Reply #15
Old 08-19-2006, 01:27 AM   #29
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

Quote:
lol I'm glad I made you laugh.
Old 08-19-2006, 01:28 AM   #30
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKP4
One way of thinking about it (in a way men can) is to consider yourself fantasizing over being a great fighter. No matter that you're a huge whimp, you just love fantasizing.

Then one day you get the complete sh!t kicked out of you. And not in a trivial way. You're beat so bad that you're in the hospital.

Does it change you?

I got this example from the movie "Million Dollar Baby" - there a character named Danger Barch is a helpless wannabe boxer. His fantasy is practically delusional, that he is the best fighter in the world. Although he goes the the boxing gym everyday of his life, he never really gets better. He's harmless. And everyone by-and-large ignores him, knowing he's in his own world. Then one day, some shallow creep decides to challenge him. He beats Danger to a pulp. Fantasy or not, a real act of violence can't be dismissed. Not even by the deepest fantasy.

It changes you.
Whow thank you for that, great answer !
Old 08-19-2006, 09:45 AM   #31
Rheostatic
Rape Board Chancellor

Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKP4

Does it change you?

It changes you.
My job has put me in the hospital in the past. I used to get physically ill when I saw real life acts of violence. After experiencing it first hand, I find myself quite desensitized to the issue. Was a time when I would freeze in panic when someone would threaten me with a knife. Now when it happens I tend to be more relaxed and will actually taunt the guy a bit to either make a move or go home.
Old 08-19-2006, 12:32 PM   #32
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Actually, MK, the act of violence that was done to danger didn't change him all that much; after he got beat up he quit boxing for a while but then at the end he came back. Great movie, I've always loved Eastwood and Swank is a very good actress. OK, I was just breaking down your example a bit, however, the idea you have behind it is very true; it does change you. Nice point.
Old 08-19-2006, 11:02 PM   #33
ThroatWhore

ThroatWhore has initial reputation

It's difficult to say before it happened, but I'm sure that it should change me somehow.
ThroatWhore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 06:58 AM   #34
UK_girl

UK_girl Level 2 (200+)UK_girl Level 2 (200+)UK_girl Level 2 (200+)
Send a message via Yahoo to UK_girl

A good thoughtful post. From my personal experience, I have found that what has happened or been done to me has certainly coloured my my life. Sex is a very powerful and mysterious thing. for example, my first sexual experience involved being stripped, spanked and later caned. My second was a forced and quite rough introduction to oral sex by three men.

following that, I just love being spanked, and I love oral sex. Is that conditioning? or co-incidence?

Nessa
UK_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 07:39 AM   #35
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

To be psychological and esoteric at the same time :

The human mind is just extraordinaryly capable of dealing with horrible experiences of any kind, even if the soul (if you believe in something like that) is left injured and scarred.

So I don't think that sexual experiences in the past necessarily have to (they might, though) have a constant effect on our future sex life and sexual preferences.

To quote a tv-series character I pretty much like: "There's two things I don't believe in - coincidence and leprechauns."

Still, to condition a human mind a much longer and more intense treatment is needed. So I would say it is nothing more than mere coincidence. If otherwise every victim of rape, abuse, molestation and whatever would have to be into those fantasies and preferences... And since I've been working in a help center for mistreated women for a few years I know for sure that is not so.
Old 08-22-2006, 10:16 AM   #36
Grm
Banned

Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I can see were you are coming from stern, there seems to be a culture now of trauma effecting someone for the rest of their lives, 'post traumatic stress syndrome'. There is one school of thought that says if we don't 'relive', come to terms with a trauma we will be psychologically damaged for life. In fact all humans deal with trauma differently and sometimes more damage is done by forcing the victim to relive their fear. I remember an interview I heard on the radio some years ago, a veteran of WW2 was speaking of the day he had been the only survivor of a massacre and had seen all his comarades mown down in cold blood, he had even been buried under the pile of bleeding bodies. The interviewer said something like "I expect you still have nightmares of this terrible event", to which the old soldier replied, "no I have never had any, I was the lucky one, I survived."
Grm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 01:50 AM   #37
MarcEdeSade
Amoralist Libertine

MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grm
[color=Cyan] There is one school of thought that says if we don't 'relive', come to terms with a trauma we will be psychologically damaged for life. color]
re-examination using the rational mind is often a good thing...if you can't be rational about it, re-living may reinforce.
Old 08-24-2006, 02:34 AM   #38
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

Or it may cause a nervous breakdown!
Old 08-26-2006, 12:29 AM   #39
MKP4
Privileged Member

Quote:
Actually, MK, the act of violence that was done to danger didn't change him all that much; after he got beat up he quit boxing for a while but then at the end he came back. Great movie, I've always loved Eastwood and Swank is a very good actress. OK, I was just breaking down your example a bit, however, the idea you have behind it is very true; it does change you. Nice point.
LOL - it wasn't really a "feel good" film.
Old 08-26-2006, 02:06 AM   #40
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

No it sure wasn't, the ending was horrible and what happened to her was just as horrible and I wouldn't want to live in those conditions neither.