Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-12-2011, 07:43 AM   #1
dokturok

dokturok has initial reputation
Default Marital Rape

I wanted to see if anyone else on this forum was interested in the idea of marital rape. Not modern marital rape but rather the "old fashioned" marital rape. The idea of "It is your duty as my wife to comfort me with your body at anytime I wish." It especially gets me going when it is an arranged marriage between royals. The idea of forcing her until she gives him a son drives me absolutely wild!
Old 11-21-2011, 04:12 PM   #2
clockz71

clockz71 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clockz71 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clockz71 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clockz71 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clockz71 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clockz71 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clockz71 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clockz71 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clockz71 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clockz71 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clockz71 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'm not so interested in this statement as much as I live it. My wife knows that if she doesn't put the hell out - I'm gone. She understands that it is her job. I have always been like that actually, and even had a girlfriend (she was married, but can't think of a better term) that I would make fuck random people for my entertainment. Wonderful girl, loved the blindfold and would fuck or suck anything put in her face.

She actually has met my current wife a few times. We went to a swing club, and she didn't know I was bringing the wife. We talked for a few minutes and went upstairs to fuck. She knew what time it was, no conversation was needed to talk her into it, and they enjoyed the Sybian.

I'm telling you younger guys one thing right now: Get that shit out in the open, or you will be in a world of misery for much longer than you can imagine. ANY woman that is worth a shit will be an absolute whore if you are clear about your expectations. If she won't - fuck her and move on.
clockz71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 08:07 PM   #3
dokturok

Quote:
Originally Posted by clockz71 View Post
I'm not so interested in this statement as much as I live it. My wife knows that if she doesn't put the hell out - I'm gone. She understands that it is her job. I have always been like that actually, and even had a girlfriend (she was married, but can't think of a better term) that I would make fuck random people for my entertainment. Wonderful girl, loved the blindfold and would fuck or suck anything put in her face.

She actually has met my current wife a few times. We went to a swing club, and she didn't know I was bringing the wife. We talked for a few minutes and went upstairs to fuck. She knew what time it was, no conversation was needed to talk her into it, and they enjoyed the Sybian.

I'm telling you younger guys one thing right now: Get that shit out in the open, or you will be in a world of misery for much longer than you can imagine. ANY woman that is worth a shit will be an absolute whore if you are clear about your expectations. If she won't - fuck her and move on.
I don't know what's more disturbing: The fact that you think this way or that you think it's "ok" enough to share.
Old 11-23-2011, 12:44 PM   #4
clockz71

clockz71 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clockz71 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clockz71 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clockz71 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clockz71 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clockz71 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clockz71 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clockz71 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clockz71 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clockz71 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clockz71 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dokturok View Post
I don't know what's more disturbing: The fact that you think this way or that you think it's "ok" enough to share.
The truth is this: Everyone involved likes it, and as a result - we are all happy. Surprisingly enough, when you live in an open situation like I do, its normally the men that are prudish - going against everything you are taught.
Old 12-16-2011, 11:36 PM   #5
shy small virgin

shy small virgin has initial reputation

I have some kind of weird fantasies.

One of them is that a man falls in love with me, wants to marry me, etc., but also has frequent fantasies of brutally raping me. Sometimes in that fantasy I go to the wedding bed (virginal) expecting sweet love making and instead he basically tells me that he's been wanting to rape me for a long time and now he can do it whenever he wants. And then he proceeds to do so, violently, telling me that it's so hot when I cry, etc. All this from someone who supposedly loves me.

As a sort of naive girl, I assume this is normal, or maybe I do try to leave but he tracks me down and drags me back, punishing me all the harder for thinking I had the right to deprive him of his sexual property.
shy small virgin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 10:47 AM   #6
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I particularly like this part of your post. Quiet acceptance of your situation, whether it be through naivety, or through a recognition of the inevitability of it. A good girl is much more preferable to one that has to be beaten in to submission before the really nasty work can begin.

Do you ever imagine your fantasy husband adds physical torture and emotional abuse to his repertoire once he realises that you're not going to give him any trouble?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shy small virgin View Post
As a sort of naive girl, I assume this is normal,.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 12:33 AM   #7
monamaster

monamaster has initial reputation

Quote:

One of them is that a man falls in love with me, wants to marry me, etc., but also has frequent fantasies of brutally raping me. Sometimes in that fantasy I go to the wedding bed (virginal) expecting sweet love making and instead he basically tells me that he's been wanting to rape me for a long time and now he can do it whenever he wants. And then he proceeds to do so, violently, telling me that it's so hot when I cry, etc. All this from someone who supposedly loves me.

As a sort of naive girl, I assume this is normal, or maybe I do try to leave but he tracks me down and drags me back, punishing me all the harder for thinking I had the right to deprive him of his sexual property.
Not sure about all that but I have been thinking and planning to rape my wife for a while. She won't put out the way I want o she used to. I was hoping the forceful approach will rekindle something with her but I am more likely to just treat her so roughly I might abuse her permanently. I wish I could abduct her....or have someone do it an then do her with a bad over her head so she does not know I am drilling her ass against her will.
monamaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 04:38 AM   #8
mywifeJen

mywifeJen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mywifeJen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mywifeJen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mywifeJen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mywifeJen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mywifeJen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mywifeJen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mywifeJen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mywifeJen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mywifeJen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mywifeJen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to mywifeJen

yeah very hot topic. Since my wife was raped I frequently fantasize that I am the rapist and what he must have felt.
mywifeJen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 05:01 AM   #9
hosay424

hosay424 has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by mywifeJen View Post
yeah very hot topic. Since my wife was raped I frequently fantasize that I am the rapist and what he must have felt.
thats fucked up (i love it)
hosay424 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 05:01 AM   #10
hosay424

hosay424 has initial reputation

have you posted her story on here?
hosay424 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 07:30 AM   #11
AussieRapist

AussieRapist has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by clockz71 View Post
The truth is this: Everyone involved likes it, and as a result - we are all happy. Surprisingly enough, when you live in an open situation like I do, its normally the men that are prudish - going against everything you are taught.
This is exactly what I have found with my wife as well. Once I stopped hiding my "nasty fantasies" and let her know what I was interested in, she has become extremely open and adventurous sexually. I often find I'm the prude out of the two of us now when it comes to suggesting things to do.

It takes a bit of getting used to. It does make life a hell of a lot easier when it comes to indulging my fantasies though.
AussieRapist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 02:28 PM   #12
dokturok

Quote:

I absolutely love this...for some reason it reminds me of the rape in "Pillars of the Earth." A woman is pinned down on the bed as her brother is held at knife point. Her rapist says, "Hold still or he dies." She complies, turning her head to the side to avoid eye contact (which for whatever reason is extremely hot to me) as he begins thrusting he says, "You see, bitch. I'm a better man than you deserve." I guess it really catches my eye as it were because there is a woman in my life to whom I would like to say that.
Old 01-29-2012, 04:35 PM   #13
alabamakmg

alabamakmg has initial reputation

I knew a girl in college, a really cute spinner, who's boyfriend would force her by pulling her shirt up over her head and holding it with one hand will the other pulled her pants/skirt off and penetrated her without any foreplay. Of course they did the normal, romantic thing, but if he came home from class, and wanted some, he was going to take it, and she never wanted to be penetrated without foreplay.. She hated this about him, but otherwise was in love with him, with plans to get married. She also struck me as one of the least intelligent girls, I've ever met in college. I kind of wonder if she's a battered wife now, of if the guy was more like me, and it is just a sexual thing.

I done this before, but never with the frequency that he did it. Plus, given the time, I like to make the woman ask for it first. Obviously it's not rape, or rape fantasy but I love turning an honest No into a reluctant Please. For a strong woman, she may be willing after a few minutes, but it make take an hour for her to say please or please daddy.
alabamakmg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 05:13 PM   #14
Dhemius

Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I love the vision of a woman brought up learning that she has to obey her man in everything and then being married to someone who knows how to use it.

If she is good you may make love... but if you are not in the mood when you come back from work, she'd better be waiting on her knees, for you to fuck her face. And if by any chance you feel the urge during the day, you approach her, without saying any word, turn her around and bend over the table, fuck her hard and after you shoot your load simply keep doing what you were doing before... all the time without single word to her, letting her know that she has just served you as a cum receptacle.
Dhemius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 12:19 PM   #15
bruisedporcelain

bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Personally, I do not love the vision of a woman being brought up learning that she has to obey her man in everything,that seems kind of weak and weakness is not a turn on. The idea of a strong,level headed and self respecting women being forced into sex, is a lot sexier,to me and i bet the fight would be much hotter aswell.
bruisedporcelain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 12:57 PM   #16
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruisedporcelain View Post
Personally, I do not love the vision of a woman being brought up learning that she has to obey her man in everything,that seems kind of weak and weakness is not a turn on. The idea of a strong,level headed and self respecting women being forced into sex, is a lot sexier,to me and i bet the fight would be much hotter aswell.
I agree. I like for the gal to resist, not a quivering woman who is too easy.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 01:11 PM   #17
bruisedporcelain

bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Im glad you agree because the idea of an unrelenting resistance. A passionate fight,the vision of a beautiful women too strong to give in ,yet remaining powerless under her preditors control is beyond a turn on to me.
bruisedporcelain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 02:14 PM   #18
Surrender2U

Surrender2U has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Surrender2U has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Surrender2U has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Surrender2U has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Surrender2U has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Surrender2U has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Surrender2U has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Surrender2U has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Surrender2U has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Surrender2U has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Surrender2U has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Unfortunately, I know this story all too well.

A little backstory...

My hubby knew I had rape fantasies. At one time after our first son was born (9 years ago), I lost interest in sex. I just didn't want to be touched. So, he thought it was okay to just take it from me. He would wait until after I got out of the shower in the morning, grab me, sit down on the toilet, bend me over and fuck me like that. No foreplay, nothing. I would fight, hit, yell, etc. and he didn't budge. This went on for weeks. I would lock the bathroom door knowing he would be coming in, but he'd still get through. I told him I fucking hated it, told him to stop, but he insisted that I loved it since I loved these fantasies.

One day I had enough. After he 'raped' me, I broke down and just started crying. I cried for hours. He finally got the hint that I wasn't fucking around anymore, and he never did it again. That feeling of him doing that to me was the worst thing, I can't even describe it. I felt so helpless, but I couldn't do anything or talk to anyone because I loved him. And because of how careless he was, he didn't 'pull out in time', and I ended up pregnant with my 2nd son.

I don't recommend doing this. She will never forget it and possibly never forgive you. Luckily I forgave him and he said he was sorry. He was just a fucking idiot is all. lol
Surrender2U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 04:58 PM   #19
phtlc

Location: Right outside your window or perhaps right under your bed, waiting for you to fall asleep
phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I love this idea. In particular, I love the wedding night, where the marriage is consumated. In those days, women were kept ignorant about their bodies, and men didn't worry about satisfying them. In fact, the first night, rather than being a romantic coupling, is usually traumatic for the virgin bride, for several reasons.

First, there is the shame and humiliation, of having a man she barely knows stripping her clothes, spreading her legs and looking at her in places she had been told were dirty and shameful her whole life.

Secondly, the physical process of defloration can be quite brutal, as foreplay was not really a precursor to sex in those days, and men were rarely gentle with their young brides, as he simply mounted her, and forced his way inside of her, tearing her as she cried out at the fiery pain of being torn open so brutally, while he works his cock into her, disregarding the pain it is causing her. Then without regard for her feelings he just starts thrusting roughly into her, focussing purely on his own satisfaction as she grits her teeth, clutching the sheets with white nuckles, tears forming in her eyes as he hurts her tender flower with his merciless thrusting cock. She endures the ordeal, occasionally crying out when he gets to rough, or thrusts too hard until he finally seizes up on top of her, releasing his fluids into her body as she lays there in shock. When he softens, and pulls out, she gasps in relief, feeling her tender wounded lady flower throbbing, burning.

He lays back contented as she lays there suppressing sobs, feeling hurt and humiliated. She feels shocked and horified, that he could derive such pleasure from something that caused her such pain. She lays there, sore and abraded.

She would probably need a few days for her vaginal injuries to heal before she could have sex again without experiencing pain, but her husband will undoubtedly mount her several more times during the night, as it is his right.

It will be a long night for the unfortunate bride
Beavis, I just can't seem to do well with chicks. I joined this Rape Board forum in hopes of meeting that special girl, but every time I meet a girl there who I enjoy being with, who is willing to share her feelings in a mutually supportive relationship...I rape the fucking bitch
phtlc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 04:00 AM   #20
PinMeDown

PinMeDown has a maximum reputation! (1000+)PinMeDown has a maximum reputation! (1000+)PinMeDown has a maximum reputation! (1000+)PinMeDown has a maximum reputation! (1000+)PinMeDown has a maximum reputation! (1000+)PinMeDown has a maximum reputation! (1000+)PinMeDown has a maximum reputation! (1000+)PinMeDown has a maximum reputation! (1000+)PinMeDown has a maximum reputation! (1000+)PinMeDown has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

phtlc, will you marry me? And then spend your first night with me?

After that we could go our own separate ways.
PinMeDown is offline   Reply With Quote