Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-16-2008, 04:59 AM   #1
Fibonacci
Privileged Member

Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default (Girls) tattoos

Beautiful girl and such a tattoo. This is really sort of antisexual for me

To state it clearly ... I have nothing against tattoos, the small simple ones are usually very nice on mans and womans. Just such a big colorful tattoo is a little disgusting for me.

Maybe it is because with that girl looses her innocence in my eyes? Might be.

What you think?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tattoo.jpg (44.6 KB, 60 views)
Old 09-16-2008, 07:03 AM   #2
kitty_joanne
Sleeping Siren

kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Hoho.. Makes me remember all the tattoo quotes by some people i read on the internet..

Here are some of the best:

Tattooing is about personalizing the body, making it a true home and fit temple for the spirit that dwells inside it.... Tattooing therefore, is a way of keeping the spiritual and material needs of my body in balance.
~ by Michelle Delio

(This one kinda true lmao..)
Tattoos are like marriage: it's a lifelong commitment, it hurts like hell, and the color fades over time.
~ by Terri Guillemets

(Fav)
Beauty is skin deep. A tattoo goes all the way to the bone.
~ by Author Unknown
kitty_joanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 07:48 AM   #3
Fibonacci
Privileged Member

Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

And your feelings about that?
Have you any?
Old 09-16-2008, 08:03 AM   #4
kitty_joanne
Sleeping Siren

kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I like men with tattoo.. they are always cool hehe..

women.. not so, i don't know, depends what tattoo she have, if they tell a story, then i will be amazed by it!

Because the story runs deep in their bones!

If it just for a decoration, then i won't be anything interested althou the tattoo is nice and cool.. but there are no deep connection within them..
Old 09-16-2008, 08:16 AM   #5
Fibonacci
Privileged Member

That's an opinion, thank you.
I agree, if the tattoo goes with a story, then it is interesting and can help to make a personality - there is a story and a tattoo based on it. The oposite way (story about a tattoo) is not so interesting.

And I usually like tattoo on man more then on woman, especially the big ones.
They often make a person look more aggressive, and I want to keep woman defenseless (both for protect them or to rape them - I mean at least dream of it )
Old 09-16-2008, 08:31 AM   #6
kitty_joanne
Sleeping Siren

My admiration!!

The Author:

Story:

Tendo, the daughter of a yakuza (mob) boss, grew up in 1970s and '80s Japan, living through the booms and busts of life on the wrong side of the law.

Her first published work, Shoko uses unpracticed but appropriately blunt prose to memoir her exceedingly arduous life; readers will appreciate her restrained but powerful details, especially during some of the harsher scenes.

From age 12 onwards, Shoko's life was enveloped in drug addiction, poverty, psychological and sexual abuse, miscarriage, attempted suicide and the deaths of many close family members, set against a backdrop of Japan's ultra-secretive yakuza society.

Admiration and a detached style keep Tendo from exploring any resentment she might harbor toward her criminal father, which may prove off-putting for some, but feels entirely honest given the emotional trauma Tendo suffers, and is as revealing for what it includes as for what it doesn't.

Emotionally complex and thoroughly heart-rending, this book is recommended for anyone searching for a more thorough and personal understanding of Japanese society, and its darker corners, than is offered by more popular Japanese imports (movies, comic books) featuring similar subject matter.
Old 09-16-2008, 12:02 PM   #7
Fibonacci
Privileged Member

Hmm ... if I get this book in Czech or English, I might read it.
Seems very interesting. Thanks for tip

Btw. these yakuza tattoos are the topic for itself
They definitely have a story in behind and probably no one will have that without being connected to yakuza somehow ...
Old 09-16-2008, 12:06 PM   #8
kitty_joanne
Sleeping Siren

Yes, its written in english!!

See the cover hee~
Old 09-16-2008, 12:09 PM   #9
Fibonacci
Privileged Member

I've seen that. Only it might be hard to get it here in Czech Republic.
I know I can buy it in some online shop, but I've never done it before
and will not start with that book probably.

I might look in UK once I'll be there once more
Old 09-16-2008, 12:23 PM   #10
EvilJ
Privileged Member

EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'm not a fan of tattooes on women. I think they never add anything and most of the time they actually detract from the overall picture of a woman, so why do it? They just seem like a big unnecessary "Look at me! Look at me!! I'm unusual, just like all those other people!" to me; especially now that 90% of the women I meet under 27 seem to have one.
EvilJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 12:34 PM   #11
Lemarchand
Guardian Of The Box

Location: On a return flight from Hades...That was one dull vacation!
Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I know I am biased as I have a fair amount of body art myself, but I just have to say that I disagree with your opinion EvilJ. I don't think women tattoo themselves for reasons of making a big "look at me" statement. I think they tattoo themselves for the exact same reasons the men do. I understand it's down to personal opinion and taste as to whether you will find a tattoo on a woman or a man to be attractive.
However I feel that a lot of men are intimidated by women with body art! They feel threatened because they subconsciously feel that woman to be strong and feisty, in charge of her life and ultimately a threat to their masculinity.
I'm willing to guess that men with a lot of body art don't find tattooed women intimidating, as opposed to men with no tattoo's, or just a little one someplace.

Just a thought!

Lem

Wandering between two worlds, one dead, The other powerless to be born.

Last edited by Lemarchand; 09-16-2008 at 12:36 PM.
Lemarchand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 12:34 PM   #12
kitty_joanne
Sleeping Siren

yay! I'm included in the 10% of the women under 27 who don't own a tattoo!!

lol~
Old 09-16-2008, 01:18 PM   #13
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I LOVE woman with tattoos!:I think it just adds to their beauty.Suicide girls have an original beauty that totally gets my attention.
Lets be straight,a stupid looking tat is just that but if its done right,for me,it can't be beat.I think its great when they have it on their shoulder or on their back....Thats the great thing about woman though,theres one to fit any guys/girls taste.

theDarkOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 01:23 PM   #14
Lemarchand
Guardian Of The Box

Location: On a return flight from Hades...That was one dull vacation!
Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDarkOne View Post
I LOVE woman with tattoos!:I think it just adds to their beauty.Suicide girls have an original beauty that totally gets my attention.
Lets be straight,a stupid looking tat is just that but if its done right,for me,it can't be beat.I think its great when they have it on their shoulder or on their back....Thats the great thing about woman though,theres one to fit any guys/girls taste.
Probably one of the best I had ever seen was on a girl I dated way back when I was 19. Val was her name, she was 18 and had a full back tattoo of a dragonfly, the wingspan spread out across her shoulder blades and the body flowing down her spine to the small of her back. It was beautifully done, and the artists skill was second to none. Fantastic! You can imagine what a wonderful sight that was taking her from behind.

Lem

Wandering between two worlds, one dead, The other powerless to be born.
Lemarchand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 02:05 PM   #15
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemarchand View Post
Probably one of the best I had ever seen was on a girl I dated way back when I was 19. Val was her name, she was 18 and had a full back tattoo of a dragonfly, the wingspan spread out across her shoulder blades and the body flowing down her spine to the small of her back. It was beautifully done, and the artists skill was second to none. Fantastic! You can imagine what a wonderful sight that was taking her from behind.

Lem
DAAAAAMMMMNNN
That sound awesome Lucky man LEM,Lucky man
Old 09-16-2008, 02:52 PM   #16
Ragman
Privileged Member

Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Ragman

I don't like tatoos on women. ( I don't necessarily favor them on men either) Everyone has their own body and has a right to do with it what they want. I just don't like them. I guess the idea that it takes away their innocence a little bit as stated in the OP Has something to do with it.

IN another way.. it kinda feels to me like grafiti on the statue of David.. Why cover one work of art with another?

Ragman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 02:55 PM   #17
theDarkOne
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fibonacci View Post
Only it might be hard to get it here in Czech Republic.
Hey Fibonacci,
Your in the Czech Republic!COOL...Thats one of the things i DIG about this board.
People from all over the world with shared interests
Thank you internet....
Old 09-16-2008, 03:55 PM   #18
kitty_joanne
Sleeping Siren

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDarkOne View Post
Hey Fibonacci,
Your in the Czech Republic!COOL...Thats one of the things i DIG about this board.
People from all over the world with shared interests
Thank you internet....
Well I'm from the country that own the most island in this world lol~

Guess that one thing i can proud of!