Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-17-2012, 10:44 PM   #1
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default VR Tracy

This story is for my special little pet shyeyes who is revealing her name for the first time. I hope she enjoys this little mix of memory and fantasy and that we can continue conspiring for a long, long time to come.

Shyeyes is also my very cool girlfriend who practically begged me to make a story involving her. And has paid for my services by being a wonderful motivator, an open minded muse and an obedient little pet. I consider myself lucky to have her by my side kneeling naked with a collar and leash rubbing me off on a regular basis.

This is for you babe

VR Tracy

Chapter 1

A new guy for Tracy

How could she have been so lucky, Tracy thought to herself. She had met a guy! She had met a nice, fun, charming, sexy guy. They had met online so she was of course sceptical. True it was one of those geek date websites so she had a hard time believing his profile picture was legit. He was a mature looking man of thirty five years with a growing beard and intense blue eyes. They had some online conversations and she was happy to learn they had a lot in common, while still having enough differences to keep things between them interesting. They even had a hilarious but intense cyber sex session.

larzaius: Oh baby (heavy breathing), first I want to meet you for coffee (heavy breathing), and competely respecct you as a person (heavy breathing)

larzaius: Then I want to know everything about you (heavy breathing) maybe take a nice walk in the park (heavy breathing) maybe a romantic movie (heavy breathing)

shyeyefl: Mmm, maybe after a few coffees, we can head back to your place, slip into something comfortable, like a couch...Then I want to play all sorts of hot and heavy games with you. Mm, YES! Like Fusion Frenzy!

larzaius: (heavy breathing) oh yeah baby, maybe, maybe even some Mass Effect (heavy breathing)

shyeyefl: I can't stop giggling like a fool here

larzaius: Oh yeah, that right, beat me in this game, oh your high score, oh I can't even pass that level

shyeyefl: Best dirty talking I've ever had! Where are my cigs?

larzaius: Oh, that was so intense I forgot to save my progress

shyeyefl: Guess we'll just have to do it again

larzaius: Oh my god you are such an animal

shyeyefl: hahahah

larzaius: Maybe we should start with a little something slower?

larzaius: Call of Duty?

larzaius: (I'm just guessing because I am terrible with first person shooters)

shyeyefl: I love to wiggle your joystick, so much fun to hear you screech at me

larzaius: Oh yeah baby push my buttons, no don't pause, don't pause oh yeah

shyeyefl: If we played a FPS, I think it would be a long game because I'm terrible at them too

That's why I prefer the older games
shyeyefl: I jsut play RPG's, for the most part

shyeyefl: The Japanese kind, that is. Final Fantasy whore, right here

larzaius: Damn I'm only a level one pervert

shyeyefl: You have to remember to grind

shyeyefl: Really long and hard grinding ;

larzaius: Larzaius has learned stroking attack

shyeyefl: Well, I think if this doesn't qualify us for geeky pervert status, I don't know what will!

After that they had met on a coffee date afterwards. She was surprised to find that his picture was accurate, no photo shopping or old pictures to see he was honest. They talked for a good long while and she was pleased to see that he was a perfect gentleman. He told her that she was beautiful with her long flowing hair, her lovely smooth face and pouty lips, if he was bothered that she was what some would considered a BBW he didn't express it. In fact, she could feel his eyes distantly checking her out, he was subtle but she could feel his eyes on her breasts and for some reason that excited her more. She wasn't naive she knew that only a small percentage of guys were willing to wait for marriage before sex, nor did she plan on waiting that long. She felt a little naughty as she deliberately dropped her napkin on the floor, as she scooped to pick them up she saw under the small table that he was very aroused. It was brief but what she saw impressed her as it was bigger than her previous relationships. They started talking some more and she learned that he and his friends were experimenting on making a new Virtual Reality home console. He also explained that he really wasn't into the technical aspect of it he was more the game story man. He would come up with the concepts for the games, the characters, backgrounds, and bits and pieces that make the games work. This intrigued her more and she was starting to really like this guy.
“Tracy, um, if I could arrange it would you mind being a beta tester?” his question caught her by surprise.
“A beta tester?”
“Yeah you know, you take home a prototype of the system and test it out for us, we'd be willing to pay you,” Tracy was starting to have that too good to be true alert, she met a nice guy that was offering a cool part time job that she could do at home. It was the first time she ever gave a complete stranger her mailing address.

When Tony (Larzaius) got home he phoned his friends.
“I got a new victim to experiment on, but I want this one personally for myself”
TBC
Larzaius is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fucken cool, real girlfriend