Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-13-2013, 03:45 PM   #81
Marilyn

Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

There was nothing I could do to stop you. I feel so defeated, I sob as you fuck me, still trying to get away from you but the real fight i gone. You are fucking me so hard, pressing me down to the bloody floor. "Please stop..." I don't know if I said it or screamed it.
Old 06-13-2013, 04:15 PM   #82
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"I'll stop. When you make me or when you're dead." Biting down ito your shoulder, tasting yout blood mingling with mine. As my hands continue to grind you down. Digging your face into the floor. Over and over. "Frankly, I don't goce a damn which."
Old 06-14-2013, 03:05 PM   #83
Marilyn

Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"Fuck you" My nails digg into your skin as I no longer care if I'll hurt you. I used to think I could never kill another human, but now I'm positive that I can. I feel so broken, I only want you to feel the same pain an humiliation. I will not give you the satisfaction of an "easy" fuck. I'm so angry I could rip your heart out. "Get away from me!!!!" I grab your face, nails digging in to flesh, trying to rip out your eyes if I can. Punshing you in the chest, kicking you and biting your hands as you try to stop me.
Old 06-14-2013, 03:19 PM   #84
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I start to thust harder as you find a new energy, a new soruce of willpower to fight me. It is a good thing, a good sign for your long term survival. Just gettingnwhat I want bored me. I reach for your hands, feelig nails andnteeth eachfinding and ripping into them. But that doesn't matter. I've pushed them out of the way, for jy forward to come crashing down, smacking ito your nose, spreadig it across your face in an explosion of blood.
Old 06-14-2013, 04:15 PM   #85
Marilyn

"Aaaaaaah!!!!!" I cry out as it feels like my head got run over by a car. "Fucking bastard!!" I try to push you away, out of my pussy, just want you out of me! But you keep on fucking, I know you are close. You are grunting on top of me, your muscles thightens as you come, growling in my ear. All of your weight press me down as you recover from the orgasme. I push at your chest but I'm not strong enough.
Old 06-14-2013, 04:30 PM   #86
the savage
Privileged Member

It wasn't muh longer, not with your hot blood drippin down my face. A few more thrusts as you try to push je off, out of you. And I finish, collapsing on top of you as yor handa push at my chest. And I growl deep, and wrap my hands around yor throat. Squeezing as tightly as I can. "Stop me. Stop me or die."
Old 06-16-2013, 12:52 PM   #87
Marilyn

No... My fingers tries to peal off your hands as they squeeze the life out of me. You are giving me a cruel choice. If I can stop you, I can live. As if I would choose to die. I panic, Try to breathe but all I get is the smell off blood from our bodies. My fingernails dig in to your skin, finding flesh, blood and then scraping on bones. I feel you letting go, slowly. It feels like hours before you no longer can take it and release me with a growl. Deep flesh-wounds on your hands, but it doesn't feel like victory, it feels like I won another minute in hell.
Old 06-16-2013, 04:44 PM   #88
the savage
Privileged Member

The pain buikds in my hands, I see thrbred liquid running freely. Oddly though I don't care. Just watching y9ur eyes. Seeing panic growing in it. The desire to watch you die only makes me thrust harder. Up until the mokent you pry them off, making ypu suffer longer. "A glutton for punishment, huh slut? A wkman after my own heart."
Old 06-17-2013, 08:49 AM   #89
Marilyn

"Oh, shut up!"I use all the strength I have to punch you right in the face. Watching your eyes close in pain, enjoying my last victory.I lean so close to you I can smell you. "Kill me like you mean it this time..." I whisper.
Old 06-21-2013, 04:28 AM   #90
the savage
Privileged Member

(Sorry for the wait, I have been busy at work)

I feel a tooth loosening, lips and gums splitting from your punch. Head rocking back, aa you tell me to kill you. You want me to, because it is the only avenue of escape. "When I kill ypu it will be slow. It will be agonizing. And it will be because you have nothing left to offer." Grabbin the sode of your head, I hold it still as I slam my fist into your face, three times in rapid succession, the third coming at the same time as mynorgasm.
Old 06-24-2013, 02:56 AM   #91
Marilyn

(Life happens )

Oh god. I never would have thought that something would scare me more then death. "Please..." I whisper, but you respond with more violence. My nails dig in to your shoulder as you hit me, and when you come it feels like yet another defeat. You roll off me and lay on your back to catch your breath. I try to get up, sobbing as my body feels like hell. You just lay there, watching me, like a cat playing with his food. I collapse three times before I can get myself to half stand up. I start to drag myself back into the apartment. I just need to get away from you, I don't care where.
Old 06-24-2013, 03:21 PM   #92
the savage
Privileged Member

I hear the words, watching your attempt to stand. Three failures before you give up. Not surprised, you always give up. Even when you are doing damage. I make sure you are looking away and put my fingers to my shoulder. Visibly wincing as I feel the blood pourong from it. And i think you nicked a tendon, because it isn't moving properly. Still hissing between my teeth, I watch you crawl. Giving me a perfect view of your ass and pussy, both battered, both leaking my cum. A glorioys sight. "Go on, if you can find the right room there will be weapons for you. I do so like a fair fight. "
Old 06-25-2013, 09:10 AM   #93
Marilyn

I'm almost through the doors when you speak to me. This is just sick. But I get it now, one of us will not make it out alive... I grab the doorhandle and drag myself up standing, taking one quick look over at your direction, you are still in the same spot as before. I turn towards the living room, there are four doors, one of them I'm standing in, the three others I don't have a clue what they leads too. So I walk to the first one, try the handle, it glides open. Its dark but I can see contures of a huge bed with something... hanging around it... I gasp, chains and... No... no, not that room. I close the door quickly, walking to the other door, I open it and get a view of a kitchen, with knives. My heart skip a beat. I walk inside, I don't think I have time looking at the last room, I just have to hope that you meant knives and that the other room is not full with guns or anything like that. Just as I grab one of the knives I can hear you coming in through the door.
Old 06-25-2013, 02:02 PM   #94
the savage
Privileged Member

Watching you, pulling yourself to your feet. Attempting to show some sort of resilience. Though who you think you are impressing is a mystery. Chuckling as you look into the rape dungeon. The place your life will end. Tensing up as I stand and walk towards you. Then you turn and head towards the kitchen. I can see relief. "Go ahead. Grab something. Just know that I will do to you worse whatever you do to me." Shoving you in the back into the room.
Old 06-25-2013, 03:22 PM   #95
Marilyn

I don't know what to do. I reach for one of the biggest knifes and weigh it in my hands. Hesitating weather I should attack or wait for you to move first. I know you don't care how it happens, you just need an excuse to hurt me... I think. You start to walk towards me, and at that moment something in me snaps. I'm naked, hurt, raped and broken. I don't care what else you do to me, I just want you to feel the same kind of pain. I grab the knifehandle tight and wait for you to come closer, and just when you think I wont do anything, I push the knife right in your shoulder, it happens so fast I don't even think you knew it went in. I let go and run out off the kitchen catching a sight off the knifehandle standing out of your shoulder. I slam the door close, trying to find something to push in front of it. The sofa in the corner will do. I start to push it towards the door...
Old 06-26-2013, 05:56 PM   #96
the savage
Privileged Member

The knife strangely feels cold, not pain, not burning just coks. I canno lift my hand as much as I would like to. But ther is no time for that. Slamming mynfoot into the door, I hear and feel it splinter. Though I can feel something innmy foot going too. I hobble out, seeong you on the ground, holdingnyour face. It must have hit the door.
Old 07-01-2013, 03:19 PM   #97
Marilyn

The door hits me in the face and knocks me over. I cry out as the pain goes through me. The pain is unbearable, but I feel a fear creep on to me bigger then anything I ever felt before. I know you will punish me for this. I crawl up on the floor, arms around my legs. I wont look at you, but I can feel you standing over me. "Please.... don't"
Old 07-02-2013, 05:33 AM   #98
the savage
Privileged Member

You know fear, you know what I am capable of. At least you think you do, having only glimpsed a second or two o my true darkness. Blooding pouring down my shoulder I am filled with desire. To hurt, to maim. Not to kill, that is too easy. Walking towards you, feet lashing out and connecting everywhere that is not covered. Trying to break bones. "You ha to know this would happen if you missed."
Old 07-02-2013, 02:36 PM   #99
Marilyn

I feel every kick, there had to be broken some ribs cause I felt it press at a weird angle. Pressing inwards. "Please stop!!!" I yell. Trying to get away but this time I know you wont let me. You know I fight back, you know you can't look away for one sec or I will grab every chance to hurt you back.

Your blood is dripping down on to me, mixing with my own warm blood. I can see that I got you pretty bad with the knife. You grab me by the hair and pull me up on my feet, then you toss me on to the sofa. I don't get the chance to stop you before your knee press me down. "No..."
Old 07-04-2013, 05:47 AM   #100
the savage
Privileged Member

My fingers keep checking my wound, and I decide that you might have done permanent maybe even fatal damage. Knocked a nerve of an artery. But I am not going to stop, not going to slow. This is how I lived, I it is how I did then that is only fitting. My knee presses into your soft stomach. Pinning you to the couch and driving the air from your lungs.

Fingers red with my blood, I push them into your mouth. Hearing you gagging and choking. Before I feel your teeth clamp down on them. Ignoring the pain, ignoring the new wound, hitting you in the side of the head until your mouth springs open. The pain and the violence stiffened me, and I throw myself forward, entering you.