Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-23-2012, 01:49 PM   #41
Mad Gerald
Privileged Member

Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Queens Regulations By Mad Gerald. Part 7

Queens Regulations By Mad Gerald.

Story by Mad Gerald

Dedicated to CONWIC

The content of this story is of sexual nature and does involve blackmail, and non-consensual sex.

ANYONE WHO MAY BE OFFENDED BY THIS STUFF PLEASE DO NOT READ. YOU WERE WARNED OK!

All characters are fictitious. Any resemblance to anyone either alive or dead is purely coincidental.

This story is intended for ADULTS only.
IF YOU ARE UNDER 18 PLEASE DO NOT READ.

LEGAL STUFF:

The attached story may be shared with others and freely posted in newsgroups and on the Internet, provided no money is charged to read this document, or if it is I am offered free entrance to that site in payment and no part of this document, including the notices and attached fiction are modified, and the original author is given proper credit for their work.

This story is fantasy! (not real, Fantasy OK) and involves the gang rape of a woman. It is very nc. If you are under 18 or offended by such material please do not read.

FANTASY IS FANTASY! RAPE IS REAL AND HURTS PEOPLE AND DESTROYS LIVES KEEP THAT STRAIGHT IN YOUR HEAD!!

Copyright Mad Gerald 2011.

Queens Regulations

Part Seven.

At the Detention centre in the cell next door to Flt Lt Miles sat Royal navy Lt. Elizabeth Hall, from Culdrose Medical centre, RNAS Culdrose, Cornwall.
Liz was 5'6" with a chest of 42" since the baby (She was a new mum and had just returned to work.) . She was 34 years old and kept herself very fit, I suppose you would say she was stocky. She had auburn hair cut quite short.
In the her bedroom the RMP Sergeants had watched as she undressed from her nurses uniform. Her breasts were far too big for her nursing bra, they bulged over the top.
She had struggled to maintain her composure as she tried to keep them out of view.
As usual Dave and John had made things really difficult enjoying her humiliation.
She had put on a black suspender belt, black stockings. Then she pulled her
white blouse on. She had struggled to close it over her breasts, when at last she had it done up, it gaped, the buttons straining. She stepped into her dark blue skirt pulling it up her legs, Downstairs her son woke and cried. Almost immediately her blouse had dampened over each hardening teat.
She had gone to the dressing table and opened a draw retrieving some breast
pads.
"You won't be needing those Ma'am!" John had barked.
"Look He's overdue a feed, I'll be soaked unless I . ."
"You won't need them!" Dave had insisted.
She looked at them in disgust and threw them back in the draw.
He cried again, she felt her nipples react, swelling and aching. She had picked her jacket up and quickly put it on, she had felt her blouse wetting beneath.
"Can I feed him before we leave?" she had asked, Dave grinned.
"Collect your baby equipment from downstairs, Do you express Ma'am?"
Her face was brilliant red now. suffused with barely contained anger.
"Yes . . yes I do!"
"Bring that stuff as well, is there any prepared?"
"In the fridge, from this morning." she admitted.
John went downstairs. Dave picked her hat up and insisted she turned around.
"Turn around Ma'am, wrists together!" he urged.
"Your not going to cuff me are you Sergeant surely?" He did.
"Regulations Ma'am" ha reassured.
He cast his eyes over her now in her Wren's No.1. Her jacket struggled to contain her laden breasts. She saw the hunger there and swallowed in apprehension as she was led from the room.
When she had got downstairs the Wren was feeding her son, The suckling noise made her breasts ache and throb.
"Look I can feed him, it's no problem"
"I don't want you to feed him. I want you to be quiet Ma'am!" Dave had said
menacingly. They took her outside and put her in the police wagon, The WREN brought her son and all the baby equipment. They left for the Rudloe Manor
detention centre.
At the detention centre. Flight lieutenant Sue miles, Sergeant Joan Smith and Private Todd had all been left to shower and rest. They were woken in the evening and supplied with Dinner and they're Uniforms freshly dry cleaned. Stockings and underwear laundered. As each cell only had a coarse blanket on the bed and a towel. They all quickly dressed again for warmth and modesty. Then they were left to ponder on what was to happen next.
Liz was worried about her son. she hadn't seen him since they had arrived. Her breasts were aching now, they were heavy and hot. She desperately needed to express or feed her son. She pulled at her cuffed wrists. The door opened Sgt Bishop and Peters came in.
"Where's my Baby! I want to see him, where is he?" "Lieutenant, Lieutenant, calm down he's safe and sound with our medical staff".
"This is deplorable! I demand to see him sergeant! I know my rights!" "He's safe Ma'am, believe me. Now you co-operate and I'm sure you can see your son" Dave grinned at her distressed flushed face." "You Bastards, Bastards!" she spat.
"That as might be Ma'am, but you are in a serious position. The quicker it is resolved the quicker you get out of here, understand?" he gloated. "What exactly is my position Sergeant?" she glared at him. Dave went in his pocket and pulled out some paper, he unfolded it and placed it on the desk in front of her. It was a photocopy of her letter to Sue. She read it and then looked up at him tears welling in her eyes.
"What can I say?" she said
"Do you think we should contact your husband and discuss the contents of this with him?" she shook her head no.
"What do you want Sergeant, a statement saying I was a lesbian and now I'm cured?" She winced as her breasts ached solidly. "Oh that would be nice, are you all right Ma'am" he asked. "No Sergeant I'm not! I'm a nursing mother, I need to feed my son. to feed him I need to see him."
"Oh I'm sorry, are they full?" he asked with mock concern. "Go get him Pete" Pete left. leaving Dave alone with her.
"Do you get turned on when he feeds Bitch?" Dave asked watching her reaction.
"I'm sorry what did you say?" she looked at him stunned. "You heard, did you feed your girlfriends? did it make you cum when they suckled you?" he grinned at her.
"You disgusting man!" she flushed deep red.
"It did didn't it, I bet you frig yourself stupid each time, remembering all those mouths you've fed. He enjoyed her discomfort as she stared at him. "Stop it!" she demanded.
"They look fucking heavy, I'm going to fuck them, Fuck all the milk out of them and I'm not going to stop till you cum!" he licked his lips. "Leave me alone!" she pleaded.
"have you ever had them tied up, tied up and milked?"
"No please" she turned away.
The door opened Pete came in with two male nurses one carrying her son.
The other had her bag.
"Thank heaven is he all right?" she saw he had almost finished her expressed milk from earlier. The nurse held him close for her to see. She kissed his face.
"Right not so close" Dave motioned them back. Her son began to cry. Liz felt her tits throb hotly, and then she could feel her fore milk Seeping from each teat.
"I need to feed him, please I do," She looked at them pleadingly.
"We brought her breast pump and bottles" the nurse offered. "Good put them there. We'll bring you the milk OK" Dave pointed to the desk.
"NOO!" she complained.
"Take him out corporal we can manage" The two nurses looked at each other and then grinned at her.
"I'm sure you can, I'm sure you can" he said they turned and left.
"Please he's said awful things to me don't go NOOO NOO!" she insisted.
The door shut, Pete went after them.
Outside in the corridor Pete stopped them and then recorded the babies Cry with a Dictaphone. Then he returned.
Dave was teasing her again. Pete interjected.
"I think we should let her alone to express some milk for her kid Dave?"
"Do you think?" Dave replied aggressively.
"Please, just let me do that and I'll answer all the questions you want!" she pleaded. Dave glanced at Pete who stared fixedly at him.
"Ok you get some time, but you only get one wrist free"
"But I can't manage with one hand!" she pleaded, her breasts aching.
"Oh well we won't bother at all then" Dave decided.
"NO, no I'll be all right I will!" She looked at them pleadingly. "Ok make it fast, we'll be back in 30 minutes" They released her left hand . Dave unbuttoned the front of her jacket, he opened it. Beneath her white service blouse was soaked in great patches over each breast. She sat there in pensive humiliation. Dave unbuttoned her wet blouse and folded it back revealing her milk soaked nursing bra. Pete came over with the pump he had put together from the bag. Dave undid the hooks on the front of her bra cups and released each heavy mammary.
They popped out solidly sitting large and round on her chest.
"Makes you thirsty just looking at 'em Dave " said Pete. Her teats were large thick semi erect nubs, surrounded by deep coral aureole. Fore milk seeped from each running down to drip from the underside of each full breast. Pete gave her the breast pump. Lt Hall waited until the door had shut behind them. She struggled with the on switch but got it going. Hours of practise juggling her son had trained her well.
Her milking sessions were always so stimulating and erotic. With her husband away so much it was the only stimulation she got now a days, Her pussy warmed she tried to think it away.
Her nipples seemed so much more sensitive as of late and milk seemed to flow so easily from them. She had to focus more on keeping the milk in now than previously, she focused on her let down and letting the milk out.
She pushed the mouth of the pump to her right breast. Her teat wasn't quite hard enough and she had to swipe the collar of the cup back and too to bring it up. Then she pushed it firmly on and thumbed the suction control. She groaned in relief as she felt it draw her nipple, hot tingles of pleasure spread through her breast, Her teat expanded and was pulled in to fit the insert of the pump, The first jet of her warm milk squirted into the pump. It pulled on her breast and sucked it into the bowl slightly. As usual it made her hips jerk as the milk released.
Outside the mirror on the wall Dave and Pete watched transfixed as the Naval lieutenant milked herself.
Milk was squirting in strong jets into the pump now as she desperately tried to concentrate on controlling it. The cup was half full. She switched to the other teat to get that going too.
She looked about, at home she would have used a towel to stem the flow but here cuffed to the chair she had to just let it flow down to soak her blouse and skirt.
She let the fore milk begin on the left and then had to put pump down on the desk while she pulled and milked herself to get the back milk to flow. She didn't want to give him just a drink now he needed feeding. She felt her breasts swell and throb as it started to flow, she swapped to the other. In minutes she had rich white fluid pouring from both.
She put the mouth of the pump to the right and felt a thrill course through her as her breast reacted strongly to the pull of the pump and started to jet squirt after squirt into the hungry pump. Her cunt twinges, warm and wet now but she desperately tried to think it away again as she swapped breasts. She felt that ache and throb and she squeezed her thighs together with the sensation as the pump did it's work. The flesh of her breast was pushed in by the collar of the pump as she watched it fill. Her mind went to the military policeman's taunts and she shuddered as she remembered his words.
Outside the mirror both the sergeants had raging hard on's.
"We'll wait until she's filled it and then we'll help her out, a' Pete?" Dave couldn't wait.
"Sounds good to me mate" he replied his voice full of tension.
"You got the rope?"
"Do bears shit in the woods?" they both smiled.
Inside the cell the pump changed it's tune as it became full Liz knew she had loads more to express, but she had no more bottles. She pulled the pump off. milk still squirted out. She tried to concentrate on controlling the flow. She pinched and rubbed each teat. The flow didn't abate. Her dark blue skirt was becoming soaked with her milk.
The door opened the two sergeants came in grinning. The door slammed shut behind them.
"Having fun Lieutenant?" Dave asked. She tried to cover both her tits with her free arm. Embarrassed.
"I need another bottle for the pump!" she insisted.
"What filled it already? you have been busy" Pete gloated. "Look it's not funny! There should be another bottle in the bag, can you fetch me one?" she could feel more and more soaking though her skirt to her stocking'd thighs.
Pete smiled and went through the bag. Dave grabbed her free wrist and twisted it away, then behind her.
"OWWW your hurting!" she cried out in surprise. He quickly forced it back into the cuff.
"It's our turn now bitch! Your in for the milking of your life lieutenant" Dave breathed into her ear.
Her breasts shook and jiggled as she struggled, beads of milk flew about, her rigid teats still squirting. Pete knelt in front of her "You have got fucking big udders Lieutenant" he brushed her teats with the edge of his finger as she tried to twist away. "Fucking hold still, listen! Hold still, we'll milk you and hand it on to the medics" Dave insisted.
"Don't you dare touch me you bastards, I'll Fucking kill you!
GET OFF ME!!"
They ignored her struggling and cries. Pete put the spare bottle on the desk and produced the cord he had in his pocket.
Lieutenant Hall screamed and kicked as they forced her legs back around the legs of the chair. It was a struggle but they managed in the end. She strained and panted as they tied her strong ankles to the rear legs of the chair.
Once finished her legs were pulled back quite harshly. Her dark blue skirt taught between her knees. Her jacket was pulled down off her shoulders, leaving her heavy milk laden breasts framed by her damp white service blouse and separated by her black tie.
"Let me go! you won't get away with this you twat's! let me go!!" she swore and strained helplessly.
"What do you think Dave shall we gag her?" Pete asked as if she wasn't there.
"No I think it'll be more fun once we get going, don't you?"
She looked at them her face full of fear and loathing. "Remember what I said earlier bitch? well this is where you get your great big jugs tied up and we get to fuck the milk out of 'em!"
"NOO please don't do this, please they get sore!" she pleaded.
John knelt next to Dave and handed him some more cord. Dave pushed his hands around her under her blouse, tying the first length tight around her lower chest just beneath each heavy breast. Pete tied a similar length around her upper chest. under her armpits, over her jacket and blouse. He pulled it tight.
"OOOOOWWWW" She complained as it drew tight. They both made lassoes of cord and fed them over each breast. drawing them too at the base of each full jug. Liz helplessly watched as they busily bound her chest. The cord bit into her flesh making her wince as the lasso's ends were tied behind her, as Dave tied the two hoops together in her deep cleavage. It wasn't long before her overflowing breasts were forced into two bloated taut balloons.
"Oh god what are you going to do? please not so tight, ARGGHH! Nooo! please! please!" Dave chuckled as Pete pulled the cord tighter from behind, squeezing them up harder, milk fitfully jetted out of each. "OH God you bastards, they hurt! STOP STOP!!" she begged.
Dave grinned at her, "oh dear are they tender Ma'am?"
"You know they are!!" she screamed at him.
"Oh dear that's not very nice is it Pete? screaming and causing a fuss I think you should pull it tighter, teach Lieutenant Hall some manners".
"NO NO! I'm sorry please don't, please"
"That's better you be a good girl now and may be we won't hurt them, what do you say?" Pete breathed in her ear.
"OK OK, just don't please" she pleaded.
Dave ran his hands down both making her cringe, her breasts were covered in goose flesh at his touch. his fingers gentle circled each teat making her breasts ache. Milk seeped out and ran down each. "Pete put the other bottle on, I think we're going to need it" Pete went and replaced the bottle putting a lid on the other. he came back over.
Dave examined her large brown aureole and thick protruding nipples.
Little bumps of thick goose flesh were around the nipple and aureole.
Little droplets of milk had formed at the end of each nipple. "Do you liked to be milked lieutenant?" she swallowed and nodded slowly.
"I bet you do, eh? your nothing but a big uddered cow, waiting to be milked are you?" he gripped each breast cruelly and squeezed them making milk ease out.
"Please don't, you horrible man" he laughed at that. she looked away embarrassed.
"It's milking time bitch, do you come when you feed? I bet you do, in private, with no one to see, once that hungry little mouths suckling, you've got you're hand down your knickers frigging that hungry cunt of yours, I bet you can't get enough, can you?"
"leave me alone, don't please, noooooo!" Dave gripped each fat teat and twisted. She jolted and writhed in the seat.
He let go and then began gently pulling and teasing her right nipple, slowly it got bigger and thicker, she watched unable to take her eyes from it. Liz could feel her breast ache, hot insistent shocks shooting through her full mammary, the cord somehow amplifying the sensation. He flicked and tweaked her fat stud, enjoying the way her hips reacted as he teased her.
"Pete's got something for you lieutenant, haven't you Pete?" "Oh yes I nearly forgot, you'll like this Ma'am" he went in his pocket and retrieved his Dictaphone.
"Are you ready?" he asked grinning.
"Look I can't be bothered with your stupid games!" he switched it on, her sons cry sounded loud and clear from the speaker. Lieutenant hall cringed her face a awful grimace as the cry made her teats ache and her breasts flood with hard pressure. "Stop it you bastards, stop it!"
"I think she likes it Dave, I'll play it again" Pete rewound it and played it again.
"No please, no! oh god put the pump on, put it on! please" she insisted, struggling in the seat as they enjoyed her distress. She felt as if her breasts would burst, the aching, burning pressure was awful.
"Ask to be milked whore!" Dave growled.
"OOH milk me, please milk meee!"
"That's a good bitch, Milk her then farmer Pete" they both laughed.
Pete switched the pump on and Dave held her breast as he pushed the cup over the teat she groaned as the suction gripped it and pulled it into it's collar.
"There is that good?" Dave leered as she shuddered. Pete let it suck a few spurts of milk and then roughly pulled it off, her engorged teat throbbed and spurted more, she let out a disappointed sob "NOO don't stop, put it back on! I need you to, please" they giggled as she squirmed on the seat, her big tits wobbling and sending milk everywhere.
Dave flicked the other one. "Who did you feed on the net ball squad Ma'am?"
"No one! Please they hurt!" her breast's were aching and throbbing the let down begun.
Pete played her sons cry again, she writhed and pushed her chest forward. "PLEASE, OH PLEASE, don't, don't, it . .it makes them . ." (he played it again) " OOOOH, OHHH NOOOO!" She writhed beautifully. Her back arched, pushing her heavy bound balloons forward. Her nipples were now huge thick dark brown studs, her whole breast's shook, and trembled.
Dave grabbed the other tit and squeezed it up. Pete pushed the pump on and set in going. Lt Hall groaned her legs twitching and pulling in as her other breast throbbed and shocks shot through it as her thick teat was drawn into the mouth of the collar and began squirting into the waiting bottle.
Dave squeezed and pulled her breast forcing the milk out, Lt Hall tried to pull it away but there was nowhere to go.
"ARGHHHHHHH! NOO NOO don't please don't squeeze it ahhhh!"
"Oh dear I thought you wanted you big fat udders to be milked?" "Yes but . .but not like th. . . .ARGHHHHHH!!" she squealed and writhed as he squeezed and pulled her bound tit. The nipple at full extent inside the collar of the pump, milk jetting from the end. The other breast had milk streaming out flowing down the curve of the bound mammary gland. Soaking her abdomen and skirt.
"We want to know who you fed on the team? c'mon tell us!" she shook her head and groaned as Pete began teasing and pulling her free teat.
"Right stop!" Pete pulled the pump off roughly leaving her nipple firing jet after jet of creamy white fluid out of the pulsing teat.
"Please no it won't stop, please oh god! please! she wailed as her breasts milk flowed out in spurts and jerks.
"Shall we suck your big tits for you lieutenant?" Dave gloated.
"Oh yes! yes please oohhhh!!" she thrust them forward groaning.
"Who did you feed?" he asked.
"Please, please oh god! please, no one no one!"
"Play the tape Pete." he did. She shuddered and wrenched at the cuff's.
Her tit's spraying milk about.
"Looks like we'll have to leave her here until she changes her mind Pete" Dave smirked. she writhed as her tits spurted again the awful heat and pressure inside them, was too much.
"Sue, Sue miles! and . . Joan. oh god please!"
"That's better anyone else?" he flicked and rubbed her nipples making her jerk and press forward.
" Any one else?!" he insisted. he raised his hand and then slapped her engorged breast hard making her yelp and wince, he started to slap them cruelly, milk spurted out each time.
"CHRIST STOP! STOP! ARHHH ARHH ARHH NOOOOOOO! she complained as he rained blow after blow on her tender shuddering breast's.
"Any one else!" he demanded.
"An army private and a PTI a RAF PTI I don't know their names Please, please stop!".
He slapped them again making them slap together hard. "What are they're names!" slap after stinging slap made her breast's patterned with harsh red fingers marks.
"Please, I don't know! I don't know! ARGHHHHH, ARGHHHH!!" his hand arrested mid blow. he grinned down at her red tear streaked face.
"There that's better Lieutenant." The both of them sank to there knees and rammed there mouths to her dark thick nipples. She gasped and arched her back groaning with pleasure as she felt both begin to suck hard. The pleasure from her tits was incredible as her milk started to flow, filling their hungry mouths.
Dave and Pete swallowed and swallowed but it kept coming. Both could feel it jetting into the backs of their mouths as they worked her teats with their tongues. It was overflowing Dave's mouth and ran down his chin soaking his uniform.
Her nipples became thicker and thicker as they sucked cruelly her body bucking and writhing as they pumped her tits with harsh strong fingers.
They knelt there suckling her for quite awhile, she sat her head hung forward in defeat. Enjoying the release as her milk flowed into her interrogators mouths. She winced and bit her lower lip as they bit and chewed her tender teats. Each suck, bite and chew making her pussy wetter and wetter.
Dave pulled off for breath and tapped Pete's shoulder he pulled off too. Lt. Hall groaned in disappointment as her nipples twitched and springed inside. milk still flowed from both. Dave stood up and yanked his trousers open.
"Now I'm going to give them a good fucking lieutenant!"
"Nooooo please, no!"
His meat was really hard and full as he held it in his fist and wanked it.
Lt hall only had a moments notice before he swung his leg over hers and grabbing her heavy jugs in both strong hands forced them together and rammed his cock into her milk wet cleavage. "Oh yes! I'm going to fuck you're big fat tits bitch! oooh that feels good!"
"Please don't . . please! you're hurting"
"Good! how about this!" He squeezed them hard making milk squirt out in jets.
"NOOOOOOOOOO! ARGHHHHHHH!!" she writhed in the chair trying desperately to pull them away.
"Please please! ahhhhh!" he ignored her complaints and fucked them savagely.
He fucked her tits hard and fast making her sob and gasp as he forced her still squirting tits to it. He dug his fingers in hard feeling her milk jet against the palms of his hands as he began stroking up into them with vicious slamming thrusts that made her jerk and squirm.
"That's it you big fat cow, oh yeah I'm gonna cum all over your udders bitch uhh, uhh, uhh,!"
She turned her face away in disgust as he cruelly beasted her aching tits.
He groaned and let go of them yanking his cock from her cleavage he grabbed her hair forcing her head to face forward and down.
Lt. Hall was about to complain when his cock spurted hot thick semen straight into her surprised face.
"Oh yesss have that you cunnnnnnt!" It hit her forehead and eye. Then globs flew all over her mouth and nose, she tried to pull away but he held her there until every drop had been deposited on her face or tits.
"YOU DIRTY BASTARD!" she complained as he stepped away. his spunk slowly eased down her face, stringing between her lips. She went to shake it off. He caught her hair and held her still. "Hold her still!" Pete threw his leg over hers and while Dave held her head he wanked himself off over her disgusted face. "NOO UGHH UGHH NOO!" she spat and squirmed as he shot his load all over her face too.
He stepped away she looked an amazing sight bound as she was. Her face glazed with thick globs of hot spunk. her bound breasts seeping milk.
"OH God you dirty bastards, you came on my face! wipe it off! get it off me. AT ONCE!" the laughed at her demands. Dave turned to Pete, "You take the milk to the medics, I'll go fetch Flight Lieutenant Miles" he turned back to Lt Hall.
"You'll get your face cleaned up OK but it won't be us that do it!" They both did up their trousers and left leaving her there her breasts still achingly full and dripping.
"Don't leave me here like this! come back Sergeant, sergeant!!" the door slammed shut.
"But I didn't cum" she moaned disappointedly.

End of Part Seven.

Enjoy MG.

Mad Gerald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 01:52 PM   #42
Mad Gerald
Privileged Member

Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Queens Regulations By Mad Gerald. Part 8

Queens Regulations By Mad Gerald.

Story by Mad Gerald

Dedicated to CONWIC

The content of this story is of sexual nature and does involve blackmail, and non-consensual sex.

ANYONE WHO MAY BE OFFENDED BY THIS STUFF PLEASE DO NOT READ. YOU WERE WARNED OK!

All characters are fictitious. Any resemblance to anyone either alive or dead is purely coincidental.

LEGAL STUFF:

The attached story may be shared with others and freely posted in newsgroups and on the Internet, provided no money is charged to read this document, or if it is I am offered free entrance to that site in payment and no part of this document, including the notices and attached fiction are modified, and the original author is given proper credit for their work.

This story is fantasy! (not real, Fantasy OK) and involves the gang rape of a woman. It is very nc. If you are under 18 or offended by such material please do not read.

FANTASY IS FANTASY! RAPE IS REAL AND HURTS PEOPLE AND DESTROYS LIVES KEEP THAT STRAIGHT IN YOUR HEAD!!

Queens Regulations

Part Eight.

Dave slid the peephole open and looked in, Flt Lt Mile's was asleep on the bare bed in the shower room.
Her strong well muscled body was relaxed, half on her side. Her black mane stark against the mattress. She had redressed herself In her light blue service blouse, Dark grey skirt. No underwear as they hadn't returned that apart from her stockings and suspender belt. Due to the temperature her large breasts were crowned by her thick hard nipples, they pressed hard to the thin material her aureole thick, dark and goose fleshed clearly showed through.
It wasn't surprising as the room was cold and clinical, brick walls white washed, hard tan linoleum covered the floor. There was a plastic chair an unscreened shower cubicle. The low bare bed and a sink. light came from a single caged light bulb.
She started when she heard the door lock, She sat up, Dave and Peter came in, grinning. She straightened her legs, the large butt plug which protruded from her stretched ring, pressed to the back of her skirt she winced as it caught the mattress, reminding her of it's presence.
"My you do look refreshed Ma'am, good sleep" She stared at them not giving the satisfaction of an answer.
"What's the matter Ma'am, cat got your tongue?"
She cradled her breasts in her arms, hiding her erect teats from their eager gaze.
"Never mind we'll find it for you, I bet you'd love some breakfast?"
They both suppressed smiles.
"B R E A K F A S T?, I asked a question Ma'am?"
"Yes, yes I would Sergeant" she uttered.
"That's better c'mon then on your feet!" he barked, she got up from the bed, carefully avoiding sitting on the plug.
"If you could get dressed Ma'am, Stockings and shoes"
"What for! your own perverse delight?" she spat.
"Regulations Ma'am, you must wear correct uniform, Now get them on!"
She turned to pick them up as she bent to the chair Pete flicked the end of the butt plug through her skirt. She groaned and immediately sprang up on tip toe as it flexed inside her aching rectum.
"Don't AAHHHHH!" she cried.
"Wh . . when will I see the Major, I need the toilet" she begged.
"When he wants to put some more in there I would think Ma'am"
"But I need to relieve myself sergeant, I'm getting quite desperate"
"Oh good he'll like that" they both chuckled.
"Now if you want to see the Major you'll put your shoes and stockings on!"
She lifted her skirt and put her suspender belt on, then she struggled to pull the barely black stocking's on without sitting. eventually the last clip was done up and she lowered her skirt. and pushed her feet into her service shoes.
Pete produced some handcuffs.
"OH NO, do I need those, please" He ignored her and roughly forced her arms behind her and cuffed her wrists.
"Procedure Ma'am, you know how we like procedure"
He straightened her blouse and brushed off her epilated shoulders. Then they dragged her from the room, out into the corridor. To the next door. Pete stood with her while Dave went in.
Lt Hall looked up from the chair as Sgt Bishop came in, she was cuffed to it, her ankles tied to the back legs. Her Royal Naval Officers uniform jacket pulled down off her shoulders. Her blouse gaped open around her Bound engorged breasts, Milk still seeped from her solid teats forming a large damp patch on her taut service skirt. Her face still covered in drying semen.
He went straight up to her, grabbed her blonde hair and wrenched her head back, she instinctively opened her mouth to complain. He rammed a hard rubber ball into her mouth, his thumb forcing it home. It filled her mouth stretching her lips into a thin line around it's size. He let her hair go, before she could move he was strapping a tight rubber belt around her head, across her gaping mouth, stopping her from forcing it out.
"There that's better, oh dear doesn't milky cow like her gag? No never mind. Someone specials coming to clean all that nasty semen off your face, won't that be nice" he traced his finger around each sensitive teat. he grinned at her discomfort.
"MMMPHHH MUUUHHPPHHH HHUUUPPPHHH!" she complained.
"And then if you're a good girl you get milked" he laughed.
He went away and came back with a bar with straps on, she watched in dismay as he buckled one strap around her leg just below the knee, then he bent the bar in half and buckled the other around the other leg. Then he untied her ankles, she tried to pull her legs away but he pulled her lower legs out to the front and snapped the bar straight. She couldn't move them they were spread wide. The straps bit into her black stocking clad legs making the flesh bulge on either side.
He went behind her and lowered something from the ceiling, She stared around twisting trying to see. He shoved her back round and then he was lashing her elbows together, she struggled to no effect. Once he'd finished he undid he cuffs and began hauling her up off the chair by her elbows.
He kicked the chair away, as he went to the wall and tied the rope off. She was now suspended on tip toe her service shoes fighting for contact with the floor. She was now bent forward her bound breasts pointing at the floor. The weight of he milk made her breasts ache and thump the seep forced into fitful thin spurts each time she moved. She lifted her head glancing about in fear of what was to happen next.
Sgt Bishop patted her wide ass through her skirt, she flinched her cheeks tightening beautifully.
"There all ready, comfortable? no, good!"
Outside in the corridor Flt Lt Miles grimaced her bowels cramping, her ass squeezed the butt plug.
"I need to see the Major, I need to go to the toilet, please"
"All in good time Ma'am"
The door opened Dave beckoned him to bring her in. He grabbed her arm and took her in. Her face paled as she saw who was in the room.
"Flt lt say hello to Lt hall or have you met before?" they're
eyes met, Sue looked away,
"No who is she?" they both laughed.
"Why Flt Lt she's breakfast!" Liz looked confused
between them she made muffled entreaties into the hard ball
"See all that semen on her face, lick it off Ma'am!"
"Why should I you filthy perverts, what have you done to her UNNNGHHHH!" she cringed her belly cramping.
"It's quite simple Ma'am, you lick her face clean, do a good job
and I'll give the Major a ring, then perhaps you can get that
nasty bung out of your ass Ma'am"
"And if I refuse?" she stared at them defiantly
Pete grabbed her neck savagely, his other hand grabbed the butt plug through her service skirt, he jerked it deeper, twisting it. Flt Lt Miles screamed her full bowels cramping and spasming, she struggled to lift away.
"ARRRRGGGGHHHHH OOOHHHGGOOODDD NNOOO, ok ok I'll do it I will, I WILL!" he let go of it chuckling.
"Kneel there, lick her face clean bitch!"
She stared at them in disgust, then she went over and knelt down, Dave gripped the Wren's hair at the back and held her head still. Without looking at Liz she began to lick the semen from her chin.
They watched closely as she licked around Liz's stretched lips, her eyes closed. Liz groaned as Sue's tongue sensuously slid over her features. Her breasts were aching awfully, two hot hard fat balloons, Feeding was well over due and fore milk oozed from each thick teat, coalesced into droplets and dripped onto the floor below, Lt Hall's mind was singularly full of Sue's soft wet lips and her hot tongue as it pressed to her cheek and began to lap up the seed they had left there. she desperately wanted to push her nipples into that willing mouth and feed her.
"Is that nice slut eh? can you imagine this whore suckling you, your big fat teats brushing her lips, them closing around your nips and sucking all that hot milk out?"
Lt Hall groaned and tapped her shoes in frustration, her twat felt on fire, she could feel it's wetness, she wanted to squeeze her thighs together, they strained against the spreader bar instead.

Flt Lt Mile's licked her eyelids clean, then her forehead.

End . . .

Enjoy MG

Old 07-21-2012, 11:48 AM   #43
Mad Gerald
Privileged Member

Default One night hand - Story by Mad Gerald

One night hand

Story by Mad Gerald

Dedicated to CONWIC

LEGAL STUFF:

Washington DC is as shit as anywhere else when you're broke.
It's even more shit if your broke and been busted by the cops
and just got away.

Me and Eriq were about to do a deal when we were bounced.
lost our money and the goods. We dumped the auto.
Now we were here in this motel,

I booked a room with a stolen card, It was accepted so some luck was
holding out. When I turned to go This big brunette in a Navy uniform had
just dumped her bags outside. She looked flustered and pissed. She was
definitely worth a squirt. I smiled my best smile "Hey doll you look real
sexy, you feel like sharing a drink?" She looked me up and down with real
disdain

"I beg your pardon?"

"I'm at a loose end this evening, I wondered If you favoured a drink and
perhaps a meal with my good self."
She looked me up and down like I was some piece of shit.
"No! get real, just leave or I call security!".
"Hey I was only asking, calm down yeah, I was being friendly honey, what do

you say could be fun."

"Look don't you get it, I don't associate with your sort, just leave me
alone yeah!"
"What d'you mean, My sort?"
"You know exactly! now back off Nigger!" She shoved her hand in her bag as
if she had a gun. I backed off hands up.
"You got a problem with socializing lady, you need to chill, I'm leaving,
OK!"

I left stuck up honky cunt. I managed to hear which room he gave her
though, right across the hall.

We sat on the bed desperate to think our way out of our situation.
Eriq put the Tv on. I sat dejected, Fuck I was angry and bored! The
silence was broken by the door down the hall banging open. I snatched my
gun up and went to the door I relaxed as I heard the night porters voice.
"Your rooms just here miss" my ears pricked and I rammed my eye to the
security eyepiece in the door. In the hall was the porter and the Navy
woman in her military uniform, fuck she looked hot. She was some kind of
officer. about 5`10" big tits under that jacket. I listened intently.

"The conference yes. I'm late, I couldn't get in the navy lodge so I'm
here."

"So you driving there in your car or taking a cab?" asked the porter.

"Oh a cab I think Ill be drinking you see, quite a lot by all accounts,
should be a hoot."

"We have a courtesy bus. it could take you"

"really that would be fine, good good"

"What times so I can tell the driver?"

"Oh about 10 minutes and then back at 1130" she was outside the door her
back to me. Her ass was wide and her uniform was tight across it.

She went in to her room.

Five minutes later she was back out. She looked up and down the hall and
looked at her watch and was off. As she went around the corner
I snatched open our door and caught hers just before it shut.
I closed it behind me. her bags were next to the bed. still
closed. I walked over and rang our room across the way .

Eriq answered.

"Hey my man come and play." he was at the door in seconds.

I let him in. We went through her bags. We got some good stuff no
money though. She had nice underwear. especially the worn panties
they smelt good. hidden in a toiletry bag was a vibrator, a realistic
one smelt used. That gave us a real buzz!

We settled down to drink her mini bar and watch tv until about eleven and
then we shut everything down and waited.

We heard the courtesy car. From the window I saw she was alone. heard the
hall door and her heels the key in the door. I stood behind the door Eriq
was in the bathroom. The door opened light spilled in. she came in. The
door swung shut as she fumbled for the light switch. The light came on she
was in front of me I had the gun levelled at her face. her eyes widened in
suprise

"Scream I kill you bitch!" I stood with my back to the door.

"W . . What do you want" she stammered, she was drunk. I kept the gun
levelled at her face.

"We're gonna have some lessons in how to be more friendly . .
KNEEL DOWN CUNT! NOW!!"

"I've money y . . you can have it"

"I know. Shut the fuck up!" she knelt in front of me I locked the door. She

was white, her brown hair tied back her dress uniform was tight all over.
Eriq came in he stood behind her.

"Hands behind you !"

"No please!" she pleaded as Eriq wrenched her arms behind her and tied her
wrists with her own pantyhose. once they were secure I grabbed her hair
wrenching her up to her feet.

"Please please" I dragged her to the end of the bed and forced her back
down, and face down over the end of it. I held her by her hair while Eriq
grabbed her spare pantyhose from her bag and wrapped them tightly around
her kicking and struggling legs. just above her thick knees. Then he
dragged one away, threw the trailing end around the bed leg and yanked her
leg out wide, he yanked again, and tied it off. Then he did the other,
forcing them wide open. She struggled like fuck screaming and hollering but

I held her face in the mattress until he finished and she was bound on her
knees over the end of the bed. I let her go. she lay there panting. her
legs were uncomfortably wide. The hose biting into her thigh muscles, she
strained but couldn't shift them. she let out a strangled sob of
frustration.

"Hey whore the parties just started!" Eriq shouted and grabbing her
shoulders yanked her upright. She knelt there unsteadily her uniform skirt
stretched to full extent between her bound thighs her dress jacket was
bunched under her breasts the brass buttons straining. her white blouse was

visible through the gaping jacket. her face was tear streaked she sobbed
looking at each of us.
Eriq sat in front of her on the bed. He began to unbutton her jacket.

"Please . .don't" she sobbed as he pulled it open. Her breasts were stiff
fat mounds her blouse hardly containing them with her arms tied tightly
back. He felt them through the blouse, squeezing each. She shut her eye's
still blubbing. I grabbed hold of her hair again pulling her head back.

"You're lucky night, cunt. You ever been fucked with black meat eh?"

She shook her head "Please don't do this! no! please" Eriq had found her
semi erect teats through the material and was rubbing and trying to pull
them.

"You got nice big hooters Bitch, You think maybe we should fuck em eh?"
Eriq gloated and licked her face as she tried to twist away.

"What kind of officer are you cunt? I asked twisting her face back so he
could continue"

"N . . Navy, Medical officer"

"No what rank whore what do these bands mean?"

"What's it matter to you you pig!" she retorted.

I grinned at her arrogant face, I grabbed her throat squeezing "Did you say

kill me and fuck my ass! Did you! I said did you!?"

She swallowed blanching "No no I didn't . . I'm sorry" her eyes full of
fear.

"What rank are you whore? don't make me ask again."

"Lieutenant I'm a lieutenant." she blurted.

"Lt who bitch, I like to know who I'm partying with yeah!"

"Lt Terri Bonzini, OK" Eriq was unbuttoning her blouse now leaving the

top button and tie just for effect.

"Right Lieutenant you be good and we leave you alive OK. You go hollering
and

screaming and your gonna be one posthumous bitch! you understand?"

"Please don't do this to me . . please" she pleaded.

"Oh Lieutenant we have to, you see you're a racist bitch who needs some
lessons in manners! oh yeah, an you got big tits and a fat ass."

"An' we need to empty or our balls don't we, an you gonna be our giz
dumpster."

"Nooooo please no!" she started crying again.

"You ain't gonna shut up are you mother fuck. here!"

I forced a pair of her own used pants into her unwilling mouth. Fighting
her tongue with my fingers as she fought to stop me. Eventually her mouth
was crammed full.

"MMMPPPHHH . .MPPPHHH" she added as I secured them in her mouth by lashing
another pair of her hose around her face. Her eyes were big brown pleading
dishes. I picked her camera up and took some pictures of her to remember
the occasion.

Eriq was pulling her tits out of their cups, She struggled beautifully. I
grabbed her shoulders and held her still as he dragged them out.

Her breasts were big white mounds of stiff flesh Eriq pulled and teased her

stiffening teats. Her aureole were dark coral and big. She had some
trainers in her bag so we pulled the laces out and used them to lash her
tits up into two big fat zeppelins. Fuck she didn't like that. We made
nooses of them and fed her fat mammaries into each, then we snatched them
tight. We pulled and pulled on them so that the laces bit in.

Then we pulled and teased the flesh to get as much of her tits as
possible trapped in the noose. Then we tightened them again.
I pulled both laces behind her back and tied them off. I threw the loose
ends over her shoulders. Eriq used them to tie the nooses together
between her breasts that supported them.

Each tit looked massive now. They were stiff as fuck , we wobbled and pawed
them as she looked on.

Once they were tied I dragged a kitchen chair over and stood it behind her
between her legs. We forced the back of it up between her arms so she was
held upright, so we could play with her tits. We both started to lick
around each teat teasing toward each rigid peak once there we flicked our
tongues over and around her nipples until despite her predicament she
groaned into the gag. we kept on nibbling and teasing the flesh and then
began to suck and feed on her fat thick nipples. Suckling her flesh into
our mouths drawing on it and sucking hard on her reddening teats. Our
fingers dug into her tits hard, hurting them. We pulled and pulled them.
She repeatedly shook her head pleading into her own pants.

Eriq laughed and slapped his tit. This made her jerk and howl. I let go of
mine and let him slap the two together. Her tits giggled and bounced off
each other heavily.

She struggled to pull away but couldn't as he rained blow after blow on her

bound jugs. Tears welled in her eyes. Her tits were now covered in red
welts from our fingers. Her teats two thick red nubs. We started to suckle
her again.

She was obviously getting hot.

Her wide hips were tightly encased by her black skirt, It had obviously
been fitted when she was slimmer. I shoved my hand up under the folds of
her skirt and ran my hand up her trembling thigh. I cupped her pussy mound
through her hose and pants. It was hot and damp her hips jerked and
danced as I pressed on her pubis.

"Fuck Lieutenant you've got one hot pussy there."
She stared at me in hardly disguised disgust as I pawed and rubbed her
cunt.

I pulled her skirt up her thighs and tucked it in it's own waistband. Her
thighs were nice and strong. I stretched her hose down to mid thigh.
Then her white panties.

They were taut between her bound legs. Her pussy was hairy and warm
I shoved my hand down and flipped it over to spread her already pouting
lips. She shuddered. Eriq grabbed both her tits and forced them together
and began sucking both teats at the same time.

"Oh yeah you like that don't you you white piece of shit" I sank two
fingers into her cunt entrance and twisted them round. I shoved my hand
down the back of her big round ass, I squeezed her butt cheeks testing
them, nice and hard. I forced my fingers into the cleft of her ass she
winced and clenched it but I managed to worm my fingers in.

I found her tight little anus and worried a finger in. Fuck she didn't like

that. She went crazy throwing her hips about twisting away. Screaming
at me through the gag.

Eriq grabbed her hair and slapped her face viciously, and shook her head
about swearing and shouting at her in espanol. She abated gasping.

He grabbed the chair and pulled it free, he threw it across the floor.
still holding her hair he circled her and undid his trousers, he dropped
them and his pants.

His black cock was impressive, Thick and veiny crowned with a fat
circumcised head. He wanked it then sat on the bed in front of her.
She was transfixed with his cock. He let go of her hair and grabbed
her tits on either side. he dragged her forward by them and rammed
his cock into her cleavage.

She struggled as he fucked them. He held them on either side of it and
rammed them up and down on it, she grunted and gasped into the gag.
I got behind her and wrenched her hose further down her thighs, her
ass was gorgeous. Big white full cheeks. I dipped my hand under and
began fingering her twat. forcing three fingers in, her ass bucked like
fuck but she wasn't going anywhere. I got them in to the last knuckle,
then started to twist and press them deep.

Eriq asked me to lift her so I grabbed her shoulders and heaved her up. He
kept on fucking her tits, letting the stiff balloons hang together as he
wanked himself off between them. He was close.

She was watching with a look of complete disgust on her face. Then he
came. Her face was a picture as huge globs of semen shot out all over
her bound tits, He just came and came, when he'd finished her tits were
dripping with a thick coating of it. I had an aching hard on by now, which
I rubbed enthusiastically against her squirming ass.

Eriq laughed and gripped her teats between finger and thumb, he shook them
by her nipples. Jism flew off them in all directions. Then he climbed off
the bed. I let her fall forward on her face. I wrenched open my trousers
and released my cock, I grabbed her inner thighs with my hands dragged them

further apart and shoved my cock straight into her cunt. it was hot, tight
and wet she sobbed as I started to fuck her. I lowered my chest onto her
tied hands and gripped the back of her hair and pulled her head back so I
could speak into her ear.

"Oh yeah you liked havin' those big muthers fucked now didn't you
Lieutenant, all that giz on your big pretty white tits. I know 'cos your
cunt's as wet as they are, Shall I fill you with seed too huh?" she groaned

and tried to pull her head away as I forced deep into her cunt, feeling it
squeeze as I jabbed against her cervix.

"That nice cunt full of nasty black cock, All that Nigger seed fillin' up
your belly ooh yeah I'm gonna fuck you all night whore!"

She complained and jerked as I rammed her deep. Then I got down to
fucking her hard and fast I let her hair go and gripped her hips. I
battered her big ass making her wince and sob as I heaved up into
her. Then I shot my load deep into her, she stiffened and groaned
as I came. I pulled out. relieved.

As I moved away Eriq moved in he slapped her ass making it quiver and
redden then he gripped each cheek and yanked them open.
He admired her deep cleft then pushed his face in an began licking
out her ass hole. She struggled and squealed as he forced his tongue in.

His fingers fighting her strong ass muscles as she desperately tried
to clench it. I couldn't help laughing as she struggled helplessly to pull
her ass away. I knelt next to the bed and grabbed her by the hair again
pulling her head up.

"We like your big ass Lieutenant, You know what we're gonna do now
don't you?
( She grimaced and pleaded into the gag) that's right, we're gonna force
feed your fat ass black cock baby! I bet you can't wait huh? you ever
had it in the ass bitch? Thought not! oooh it's gonna be soooooo good,
You ain't never gonna forget the ass reaming we're gonna give you!
She sobbed and struggled with renewed vigour.

Eriq forced her ass wide for me to see. Her anus was slick with his spit,
her deep ass cleavage went from pink to amber around her clenched
spider. He held it open while I tested it with my index finger again. I
pushed the tip into it she jerked and sobbed.

Then I eased it in, fuck it was tight I pressed and pressed, eventually it
was in to the first knuckle. She went stiff and shook as I twisted and
fucked it in and out.

I pulled it free and went to her head again and forced her to smell it.

"Smells nice don't it bitch, That's what our cocks are gonna smell like
when you lick them clean after we've reamed your ass out."

She looked like she was going to be sick. She jerked and groaned as
Eriq forced two fingers into her ass, He began viciously trying to widen
and open it. He shoved the fingers of his other hand into her cunt and
began to force three fingers in. He started to finger fuck her hard.

She was grunting and sobbing arching her back as he made her take his
stabbing digits in both holes. Then she went rigid as he forced a fourth
finger into her cunt, he continued to finger fuck her, she writhed and
thrashed on the bed, gurgling and sobbing, her hips were starting to
fuck back and down. His fingers were a blur as he finger fucked her
now open wet cunt. She was so horny now she couldn't help herself.
He pulled his fingers free. Leaving her thrusting her ass back
desperately trying to find them again.

He stood and wanked his cock then he crouched over her and put
his knees on either side of her hips on the bed edge, He bent his cock
down with his fist and pressed the thick head against her ring, she leapt
forward as far as she could go, braying into the gag, she was pleading
and whining. I went back to take a look. The girth of his helm was about
two to three times that of her ass hole, He forced his thumbs in on either
side and cruelly forced her cheeks wider, pressing the tip into her anus,
her whole body was shaking, He started to make it go in, pulling and
prying her cheeks as the inner walls of her butt were pulled in with it.

I went back to watch her tear streaked face, her eye's squeezed shut she
grunted and moaned in pain as it started to go in.

"Is that good bitch huh big black meat up your butt" I teased.

She arched her back her bound hands clawing she forced her head into
the mattress as Eriq groaned with delight as his cock snapped into her
hot tight rectum.

"Oh yeah we got you now cunt big brothers spear tearing up your ass!" I
gloated.

Eriq let go of her cheeks and gripped her hips and rammed deep straight up
her butt. She started and jerked as more slid in, He heaved, she screamed,
he heaved again her legs snatched and she kicked at the carpet with her
lower legs.

Eriq had almost a third of his cock up her butt now, he rested and began
smacking her cheeks he suddenly heaved again and groaned as she let
out an awful shout of pain and outrage as it sank all the way in. He
started to fuck her ass hard. He grabbed the back of her neck and
started to beast her ass.

The room was full of her sobs and the squelch of his meat pumping in
and out. Her big white butt cheeks were shuddering and clenching as he
sodomized her. He sped up and kept to deep shallow strokes, flattening her
ass with his weight. He shifted his knees of the edge of the bed and let
his whole weight slam his cock up her.

He yanked her torso up off the bed by her neck and put his arms under
her arm pits and then locked his fingers behind her neck. He really set
about fucking her big butt now. Her tits still slick with semen bounced
and giggled before her face as he grudge fucked her.

I started to pinch and pull her nipples, then I started to slap them making

her teats two hard fat red nubs. She was being fucked like a rag doll now,
her teeth biting into her pants, her head snapped up and her whole
body strained. Her eye's flashed open and then an anguished look
sprang to her features as Eriq let out a loud grunt and his body stiffened
as he emptied his load deep into her forced bowels.

Eriq let go of her neck and let her flop forward on the bed, he pulled his
still hard cock from her ass streaked with shit, blood, and semen. she
moaned and her ass let out a loud wet fart. We both laughed.

We set too having a look at her ass, we yanked her cheeks wide and admired
her still gaping ring semen dribbled out.

I grabbed her vibrator from next to the bed and showed it to her.
"Look what we found cunt, I bet this has seen some action up that quim of
yours huh, Tell you what I feel generous so I'm going to put it back up
there for you"

I went back and fingered her wet cunt lips apart then I thrust it up her
twat hard, making her grunt and cringe, I turned it full on, and then
rammed it deep into her so it disappeared. My cock was straining to go
so I got behind her.

I gripped her big ass cheeks and lifted them wider apart. I offered the
head of my cock to her deep cleft and then forced into her still gaping
ring. It was so hot wet and tight I nearly lost my load right there.

The vibrations from her dildo strummed through her ass muscles,
I was in fucking ecstasy. I grabbed her hips and dragged her back on to it.

I felt her shit chute slither down my meat, Her rectum clenched hungrily
around it making me groan. I pressed forward and felt the heat of her
forced sphincter accept the my hilt. My balls were tickled by her hairy
cunt.

Now her tits hung off the bed, I grabbed them and started to use them
as handles to heave her back on to me. I pulled on her sore teats.

"C'mon whore fuck me with your big fat ass! That's it take it, uh huh
yeah!" I twisted and stretched them to encourage her to hump
back at me. Her ass was shaking and squirming as I rammed up into
her. I gripped her teats and stretched them down, digging my elbows
into her hips.

She began to buck and complain as I tortured her nipples, My cock
was real deep in her bowels now and it felt like a hot velvet vice had
closed on it. I held her fast to me as I made her butt fuck me.

She was like a bronco, I gave her teats a rest and lifted up to grip her
shoulders. I forced her into the mattress as I began to jack-hammer her
ass, enjoying the way her big white butt squeezed at me as I fucked it.

The vibrations were something else each time the head of my cock rode
over the back of her cervix. I rammed it in to stay and thrust my hand
under her belly to play with her cunt.

It was open and wet, I fumbled with her slippy lips and then began to
rub and frig her clit, I could feel it as a hard little button. I pressed
at it and fuck did I get a reaction, her ass pressed back and
jerked as I teased it.

"Ooooh yeah you like that huh? My big black cock up your ass, oh yeah,
hey what d'yer say should I get some more brothers in here to share
your ass?" She bucked like fuck at that sobbing and pleading into her
pants.

"Or should I charge, what do you think say a dollar a butt fuck. . nah
too much, how about a quarter? sounds good. Get lots of customers."
I teased her cruelly.

"We could double the money let two at a time fuck your cunt and ass."
I pushed my fingers into her wet opening and found the base of the
vibrator, each time I slid out I pressed it in. She was jolting each time,
her ass clenching around the head of my meat.

Eriq came over "Lift the bitch up man, I wanna see if she'll squirt"
she whipped her head round, her features betraying her lack of
understanding. I thrust my hands under her and around the back
of her neck again, I pressed my cock home and lifted her up.
Now the whole weight of her big ass bore down on my shaft, I
could feel her rectum squeeze and spasm as it sank deeper.

I held her there as Eriq grinned into her face and used his
hands to feel and spread her twat, he forced her lips wide
with his finger tips. The vibrator slid out and dropped to the
floor. She moaned and jerked as it slid out.

He started to finger her, working them in he forced two then
three fingers in, she begged into her pants for him to stop,
but a forth went in. Her legs were quaking the firm flesh
continually jerking and snatching at her bonds as he twisted
and dug his fingers up her cunt.

I thrust hard into her splayed ass. She groaned and tried
to pull away, in doing so she let him force his fingers deeper.
Her tear streaked face stared imploringly at his grinning
features as he pulled and stretched her cunt lips wider and
with and awful wail from her, her cunt accepted his fifth finger.
She tried to lift off it her ass easing up and down my shaft.

Eriq began to force his hand in, I started to stab up into her
ass with short hard strokes. She was shaking her head and
pleading.

"NOOUHH OPP EASE UHHH UHHH NOH EASE UHH!!"

She threw her hips forward as he began to grind his hand
up into her, her ass was squeezing my cock hard, her strong
butt muscles clenching around my hilt, it was bliss.

"I fist you, big white cunt yeah!" Eriq gloated in broken English.
I joined in,
"How's that feel huh? Big black cock in your big white ass, big
black fist up your big white cunt, you love it bitch! We're gonna
make you cum, make your cunt squirt juice down his arm, oh
yeah, and when you do I'm gonna fill your ass with jizz, so you
can taste it whore!"

She groaned and shuddered as he forced it in and out, I took
his timing and soon we were in synchrony, Fist, fist, butt fuck, fist,
fist, butt fuck. She was getting so fucking hot. Eriq's fist was
in up to the wrist now and her belly was bulging with fullness.

Her bound tits were bouncing stiffly with each thrust, her nipples
still two fat engorged studs, Eriq started to lick and tease them.
She was pressing down on my cock now, her uniform skirt clad
hips slowly taking up the rhythm, Her eyes were shut her teeth
still biting into her pants.

"Your never gonna forget this cunt, your gonna go find you some
niggers when ever your cunt tingles, and you'll beg them to
do this. Shit you'll pay whore!"

She moaned her ass sucking and pulling on me as she fucked
it up and down. Eriq was sucking her left teat now biting and
pulling it. his fist pushing and pulling in her stretched twat.

"That's it bitch you're gonna cum for us, like a good girl, that's
it Lieutenant, that's a good girl, All this meat up your ass, c'mon
bitch!"

Her whole body was tensing, her shit chute was becoming like
a vice to push up into, her belly taught, she flexed her legs
trying to force more of my meat into her, we had her, she was
going to cum.

Eriq started to brush his open mouth across the tips of each
teat, she started to speed up her ass slamming back on to me
as I stabbed and stabbed it deep in her contracting bowel's.
Eriq was shaking and flexing his fist in her. she began to
grunt and heave, her back arching.

"Ooooh that's it cunt c'mon baby C'MON! good girl! good girl!
That's it!!" I urged her.

She threw her head back, humping, she was snorting through
her flared nostrils. I felt her ass grip my cock viciously and
then she went rigid. With a sobbing wail she went crazy fucking
back at me. I held her fast and piston fucked her swerving butt.

Eriq was punching up into her, he felt her cunt contract and then
she came, hard fast throbs squeezed his fist and my cock as she
threw herself up and down on them, Hot juice sprayed down his
wrist.

"OH MAN!" he shouted as she squealed and thrashed, more
and more cunt juice ejaculating from her. He grabbed the
still running vibrator off the floor and thrust the tip to her pubis,
she went wild sobbing and jolting as she came and came.
He laughed and forced the tip over and around her rigid clit,
making her dance and buck.

I began to really beast her butt feeling my nuts swell to bursting.

"OH YEAH, YEAH OH YEAH IN THE BUTT YOU PIECE OF SHIIIITTT!!"
I came deep in her, her bowels flinching and pulsing as I
shot jet after jet of scalding seed into her rectum. she grunted and
jerked her legs snatching with each bolt.

Eriq took the vibrator away and kept fisting her keeping her up
there then as I pulled my meat out of her ass he pushed it to her
clit again. she went crazy cumming all over again.

As she climaxed he dragged his hand out making her wail and
beg for him to put it back, He pulled the vibrator free, reached
around and thrust it up her ass. He grabbed her throat and as
I moved away he pushed her over on her back, her knees bent
right back trapped beneath her, still bound to the bed legs.

He jumped between her legs and thrust his cock deep into her
wet open twat, He grabbed her tits and bit and chewed her
nipples as he brutally fucked her soppy cunt, she wailed and
fought helplessly as he raped her hard. Minutes later he pulled
out and sprayed semen all up her belly and over her tits.

We left her there on the floor while we had a breather and
another drink. She lay there sobbing. Her mouth crammed
full of her own pants held in place with some tied hose
Her bound tits two red marked fat peaks sticking out from
her dress uniform jacket and blouse, her uniform skirt
rucked up high around her waist, her flesh coloured hose
stretched and torn still clinging to her trapped legs.

Her vibrator still purring up her ass.

End.

ENJOY MG
Old 07-21-2012, 11:50 AM   #44
Mad Gerald
Privileged Member

Anyone got any nice images of women in uniform you would like a story about PM me not promising but you might get a story out of it MG
Old 08-07-2012, 07:31 AM   #45
Mad Gerald
Privileged Member

Default Sexy Assed Load Mattress

Synopsis: An RAF Female Air Loadmaster in the 90’s puts all her desires in a letter home to her Boyfriend but that information in the wrong hands makes here the submissive plaything of the whole crew NC, GRp F MMMMM+, Anal, Bukake, Unif. Military, Force Org,

Lady Loadie takes a load.

Story By Mad Gerald

The contents of this story is of sexual nature and does involve blackmail, and non-consensual sex.

LEGAL STUFF:

PART ONE

As the RAF C130 Hercules transport aircraft transited between Cyprus
and Kuwait, Squadron Leader John Hughes stood in the freight bay
drinking a cup of tea, sat in the troop seats in front of him oblivious to his stare was a new member of his crew a Trainee aircrew woman called
Clair.

She was 5' 6" a brunette hair drawn back tight and tied. Big brown eyes,
surrounded with a hint of eye shadow, black mascara emphasizing her long
eyelashes. She had a delicious olive complexion, her chest a was a bulging 42D, which pressed hard against her flight suit. It never having been designed to contain such heavy hard globes.

The suit was stretched taught across her wide child bearing hips,
straining to encompass a wonderfully big arse, the material tight
around her thick thighs and strongly muscled legs. He smiled
remembering how as she’d moved about earlier doing her
flight checks her flying suit gripping her ass cheeks as two
hard quivering globes the outline of her knickers showing.

She was writing a letter, her cheeks were flushed red with arousal as she
wrote. She licked her dry lips; he watched the tip of her tongue trace
along her thick pouting lips. She pulled herself more erect, shifting in
the seat. Her nipples were pressing to the flight suit as two thick
mounds. That was when he decided to have her, not just ask her
out but to engineer her total subservience to him.

An hour later they had landed in Kuwait. The heat was terrific.
The crew bus took them to the hotel in the centre of the city.
At reception John gladly volunteered to take her letter to the
post office. He let them go to their rooms and then phoned
her.

"Clair it’s your Captain, look there's been a change of plan stay
in your gear we may need to go back out to the kite"

"Yes Sir, do I need to come now?" he smiled to himself,

"No stay in your room I'll call you, keep off the phone in case yeah!"

He put the phone down. Grinning to himself. Then walked to the post
office around the corner. There he opened the letter, photocopied it,
and then read it.

Carl,
I can’t forget how you make me feel, I love you so much. Last
weekend when you tied me over the end of your bed, my knees so far apart
while you teased and spanked my big butt. Then when you drew my
cheeks open and licked between them was so fantastic, my ass is so
sensitive, I don’t think my clit has ever been so hard or my pussy so
wet. and when you pressed your finger inside my ass god it was
amazing, it really stung and ached then when you pushed it right
in and began wriggling it around while you licked around my
bottom hole. I nearly came with each movement. I couldn’t
believe how big your cock felt as you pressed it to my poor
little anus. when it touched it I could feel my clit throb, bliss.
I didn’t mind you calling me all those names while you
forced it in I can imagine it was very tight. Being called a
fat bitch made me strangely excited, but you urging me to
take it up my shitter was a real turn on. God I want it again,
my ass ached for days after and every time I do a poo I
have to frig myself off remembering your fat dick pressing
it open. I can’t wait to be home to you so you can butt
fuck me again, god it makes me cum and cum, my pussies
wet now, I shall finger it for you now imagining you
slamming all that hot meat up my poor bottom, I Love
you so much Carl my love. XXXXX PS god I’m
so randy right now can’t wait to get home. I think if
someone was to tell me to bend over because they were
going to ass fuck me I wouldn’t be able to say no.
When I cum with you in my ass I loved to squeeze it.
I was a good girl like you said and did everything within
my power to get you to ram as deep into me as humanly
possible...I like to feel it pulse way up inside. God I need
to frig myself off but I can’t. I will do my best to hurry home
so you can fuck me there again. Clair.

He put down the letter and grinned. Well, well a real life anal slut here
for the taking.

John went back to the hotel and phoned her. He ordered her to his room.
He had only just gone in the door when there was a knock it was Clair.

"Come in Sergeant sit down!" her face blanched worried.

She came in and sat down on the only chair. She looked very hot and
dishevelled.

"I'll come to the point, I took your letter to the post office, The
religious police there opened it and were astounded at the
contents."

Claire’s face began to turn red then crimson, tears came to the
corners of her eyes.

"They went crazy, they want to arrest you! I’ve had to promise
them you will be arrested and returned to home. They were
adamant that I hand you over. They were ready to whip you!"

"Oh god I . . .”

"This is very serious, they were insisting on taking you into custody.
I don’t know what the RAF is going to make of this. What made
you pull a stunt like this?"

Clair was bright red her head hung down hugging herself.

"I was missing my boyfriend Sir"

"You'll be missing your career miss!"

"I'm sorry sir"

"Not good enough, this could cause an international incident, be all over
the papers!"

Clair started to cry. She let out some fat sobs.

"Stop that! stay there, don't move. I'll reschedule our departure for
tomorrow, go to Jordan a day earlier."

He got on the phone and after 20 minutes it was all sorted. She didn’t
know he’d phoned a mailbox, his own back at base. It was some of his
best acting worthy of an Oscar at least.

"Right stop crying! it’s not helping. Stand up!"

She stood her face was crimson, tears streaking down her cheeks.

“Stand to attention Sergeant Thompson! What the fuck do you think this is?”

Claire jumped to attention aircrew boots together, chest hard
Against the material of her flight suit, chin up eyes staring
Just beyond his face. She was trembling.

"Right we have two options here, One I hand you over to the
police and get the diplomats to sort it out and cover my ass,
which is fucking easy for me and the crew we just fly off?
– or two, I make out your under my arrest and we go to
Jordan tomorrow and you don’t get your ass whipped,
get your face all over the papers and lose
a very promising air force career -Which would you prefer?"

Claire looked crestfallen, trembling "The second one Sir"
he smiled at her tearful wide eyed face.

"Thought so, here read this bit here, READ IT!!" she took her
Letter.

"PS god I’m so randy right now can’t wait to get home. I think if
someone was to tell me to bend over because they were going to ass
fuck me I wouldn't be able to say no." she swallowed realizing
the intent in her own words.

"Well if I'm going to swing this for you, You need to keep
Your mouth shut and be a fucking good girl – Yeah?” She nodded
Agreement “You be a good bitch and let me fuck you’re big
fat ass before your boyfriend does, understand?"

Clair swallowed staring at him the whole horrible situation
spinning in her head – she didn’t have a choice.

“Right then if you want it in your shitter you fat bitch! you'd better
get your suit open."

Clair face was a picture of shock and horror as he spoke, her hand went to
the zipper on her flight suit and she tugged it down, the suit opened
Gracefully to reveal her t shirt bound chest beneath. It stopped at waist
level showing her ample belly beneath.

"Get the shirt up let me see those big slammers cunt!"

He grinned at her look of startled arousal as she pulled it up over
her bra clad breasts. She fumbled to drag the cups down and
release them. One large brown jug wobbled free then the other.
Trapped between her bra and the T shirt they stood out beautifully,
her olive skin soft and delicious. Her aureole were two wide
fattened rings of dark coral, her teats two thick half erect nubs.

"Nice, let’s see you give em a Squeeze and pull then!"

Her fingers ran over each fat orb, cupping and squeezing, expertly teasing her nipples into thickness with her thumbs stroking down over her erect nubs, She shuddered as thrills shot through her sensitive teats; watching him admiring them.

Johns gaze took in her two sexy stiff olive breasts following her belly
down through the opening of her flight suit to the top of her white briefs which were fat with pubic hair; dark hairs downing her belly in a line
down into them "Is your fat cunt wet Clair?" She nodded shyly

"Play with it, open your legs and play with it"

She dragged her aircrew boots wider on the tiled floor, running her hand
down her soft belly and pushed it under the waistband of her white cotton
briefs, she cupped her pussy inside her pants and began to tease her
vulva open. Still looking at the floor.

"Look at me Cunt!" She dragged her eyes up to meet his.

They were two smouldering brown orbs of pure frustration. Her fingers
squelched in her twat as she returned his stare.

"Get the flying suit off Sergeant, down to your T shirt, pants and boots!"

She complied, her eyes hungrily watching him in turn feasting on her
Increasing nudity.

He watched her big frame wobble and jolt stiffly as she pulled off the
flying suit until she was stood wearing aircrew boots, socks, extremely wet pants and a bra and t shirt which framed her stiff jugs.

He walked round her, her ass was delicious two great stiff globes of muscle, split by her pants which were dragged up into her crease. He stood close to her leant toward her ear, whispered.

"Have you shit today?"

She shook her head 'No' shuddering as he spoke. He put his hands
around to her front and weighed and squeezed both tits slowly. He drew
her nipples out and began to tug on them.

"You have a really big ass don’t you bitch, a big fat round ass, we all
talk about it. How we'd love to slam against it. Pump our cocks in and
out of that deep hot shit hole!"

"Please don’t say that"

"Does lover boy make you go for a shit before he rams his cock up that?
big bum of yours?

"Yes . . . I have a shower"

"Does he eat you? lick and tease your dirty hole with his tongue?"

"No, no he doesn't"

"Well I'm going to. Lean forward! now reach back and pull those
pants down off those fat cheeks"

The elastic tightness of her big white knickers were straining with the
plump fullness of her rear cheeks, broadened and fattened by
her bent posture, the back of them damp with sweat.

"Hold it open, open, that's it, wider!"

He slid to his knees behind her; her butt was huge two great big
hard mounds of muscle, her fingers reached around and dragged
them wide, Her deep crease opened up to show her cleft and
puckered anus, the white crease between her big cheeks, ending in her pink amber circled star, her sphincter nestled in the centre of her drawn
open spread butt.

She moved her fingers to draw them wider moaning lowly as he
brushed his nose up against her inner cheek. He traced his tongue
around the upper edges of her cleft making her groan.

"Wider slut!" she struggled to draw them further apart.

"Has he told you how much your dirty shit hole stinks?"

"Oh god don't say that it's awful!" she whined.

"Maybe it's because you've got such a fat arse, with it rubbing
together all day, so it stinks of sweat and shit!"

"I'm sorry, shall I have a shower?"

"I didn't say I didn't like it, did I?"

"No"

"Well hold it open like a good girl and shut the fuck up then!"

He admired her deep ass cleavage then barked.

"Let go of them!"

She did, he began to handle both big heavy globes, her legs
trembled slightly as she felt his hands fondle the heaviness of
her chubby rear orbs. He bounced them up and down lewdly with
the palm of my hands, each big bottom cheek shook stiffly.
He stared, watching as the fat of her rear mounds jiggled with the
movement of his hands, smiling at the soft protest of this
indignity uttered by Clair as she felt him fondle her bottom cheeks.

He began to nuzzle and kiss her big ass. Clair trembled, feeling her
legs and her plump bottom flesh flinch with each soft burning kiss.
Lost in his lust he began sucking giant mouthfuls of her plump
bottom cheek in to his lips, sucking her hard, and nipping her
rear flesh where her bottom curved under, and all along the
top of her legs. His lips again travelled across every wonderful
inch of the cool expanse of her plump white ass, musing and
nuzzling her soft robust bottom flesh.

"Hold them open again!" he ordered.

Her face was a burning crimson as he began to push his
tongue into her crease, until Clair was flinching her legs
and letting out small gasps. As she felt his lips touching
her dark tight vortex, light, gentle kisses, flicking the tip
of his tongue against her dark petal, shocking her, enjoying
the feel of her bottom cheeks tensing against the side of his
face each time his lips or tongue touched her sensitive ring.

He lapped around it wetly, pushing the flat of it too her
twitching anus, she shuddered, he teased around and round
it with the tip of his pushing twisting tongue.

Claire gasped as he probed the entrance to her ring with it,
testing and tasting her tight hole, flicking it over and around
it so she eased back wanting to feel it go in. He pulled away,
slobbering over the inner walls of her trembling cheeks, then
returning to her ring as she pulled it wider still, gasping as she
felt it hot and wet slowly probe and push at it again.

"Sir, I'm sorry Sir I think I need the toilet before we do this!"

He ignored her and pressed the tip into her anus, using little fuck
motions to ease it in, he grabbed the fronts of her hips so she
couldn't pull away.

"Oh god sir I need a shit, I do!"

His nostrils full of her heady scent as her ring gripped the tip
of his stabbing tongue as she squirmed groaning in humiliation
and ecstasy, the room filling with the disgusting wet squelching
as he tongued her ass.

"Ohh oh I don't think you should! I'm going to have an accident!"

He responded by pressing it in harder and making her squeal.

"NO I am I'll have a dirty accident!"

He pulled her closer twisting and stabbing his tongue in, so that
she went up on tip toe in her aircrew boots.

He pulled his tongue away and bit and licked her big bum cheeks.
He pressed his finger between her bottom cheeks, running his
finger up and down between her clenching bottom. Claire's bare
rear cheeks clenched hard as he found her anus and lightly
traced slow gentle circles around the small ridges of her anal
bud.

She gasped as he started to slowly inserted his finger in to her
wet anus and pressed and teased it. Making small lazy half
circles with just the pad of his finger barely inside her anal ring
Her hips jolted and pressed back, he pushed the tip of his digit into
the pulsing hole and slowly eased it in. Her fingers scrabbled to keep
her cheeks wide as she groaned and gasped as he fucked it in and out.

"Ask me to fuck you up your dirty shitbox bitch!" he insisted.

"Please I need the toilet first!"

"Ask me cunt!"

"Fuck me up my ass!" she uttered belligerently.

"Say it properly!"

"Fuck me up my dirty shitbox!"

"You forgot Sir!"

"Ohh . . . Fuck me up my dirty shitbox . . . SIR!"

He stood and nosed his hardened cockhead snugly up between Clair's
big clenched and warm gooey bottom cheeks. He let it rest there for a
moment, feeling the gooey warmth of Clair's big bottom halves
compressed against the side of his cockhead. Clair was flinching her
legs slightly, in expectation. Her discomfort to what she knew was
coming causing her bottom cheeks to compress against the hardened
intruder and sending little tingles of sensation up his spine. He was
going to enjoy taking this smart mouthed brat down a peg
or two.

"Oh God you’re going to make me cum! Ooooooooh!" she gasped

He let his cockhead find the bull’s-eye of her tight anus. She
mumbled a small, unladylike grunt and tried to lift away as
he shifted his weight forward and started pressing his rock
hard cockhead in to her small slick opening.

The tight anal ring finally expanded and he pushed his hard
member forward, feeling her anal ring gripping his dickhead
like a tight glove. He pushed a little further, feeding more of
his cock past her anal ring, exhaling with the warmth and
tightness of her bottom's grip on his thick pole.

The sensation was too much for him. He had wanted to
proceed slowly, to make this haughty bitch feel him master
her inch by agonizing inch, but the tightness of Clair's
bottom, and his excitement at having her completely at the
mercy of his lusts proved to be too much.

With a resolute thrust he impaled Clair on his swelling
manhood, and at once he pressed his cock to the hilt.
He heard Clair's muffled whinny, watched as Clair's
Head shook back and forth rapidly, Clair's hips
dancing in an effort to dislodge this rude intruder.

He looked in the mirrored closet door across from
Clair's head, and smiled at her

"Does that feel rather big in there Clair?"

He watched her twisted red face, biting her lip, eyes
squeezed shut against the pain.

"I think it must...I've wanted to do this to you for a long
time you fat arsed bitch, I can feel all the shit up inside
you, it's all soft and hot! Can you feel me packing it
back up into your guts. Ramming it back up into
you're fat belly!"

"Please don't . . UGHHHH!!"

Clair bit her lip and bore back her eyes going wide as he
drew it out, she struggled to pull her cheeks wider as she
felt the crown of his tool tug at her ring from the inside.

He held it there watching her tremble feeling her rectal
muscles twitch around his manhood. looking down
grinning as her fingers dug deep into her stretched
open arse.

"It's all shitty Clair, when I pull it out there are long brown
shitty streaks along my cock, leaking from you're slut ass!"

"Oh God you dirty bastard put it back in! Nughhhh!"

He slowly shoved his stained pole back up into her
quivering ass. He leant close to her ear, grinning.

"There is that better? when I jam it back in all your shit
juice froths around my girth as I force it into your
tightly stretched anus. Pushing into your shit!"

"UGHHH . . GAWD AH AH Oooooh!"

"Can you smell it? Smell you're plundered shithole."

He pulled back a little and bound forward hard, impaling
Clair once again with the full measure of his hard cock,

"God, you have a lovely tight hot fat arse,"

He kept up the teasing as he rocked his hips back and
forth, letting a little of his cock withdraw from her, then
sending it hard back up Clair's backside. He pulled back
all the way, leaving just the head of his cock in Clair's
Bottom.

"Feel it with your fingers! feel how tight your ass ring
is around my cock bitch!"

She let go of her cheek with one hand and eased her
fingers around it. Lifting her torso so she could reach,
her digits sliding around its veiney girth where it was
gripped vice like by her thin aching sphincter. Her
whole body trembled with arousal as she investigated
it.

"Oh Sir it, oh I . I I'm going to. . . to!"

"Put your fingers in your mouth slut, smell them and
suck on them, as if it was my cock straight out of
your shit!"

Obediently with her eyes tightly closed she sniffed them
and then pushed them into her mouth. Her other hand
dragging her ass wider as she tried to push back down
it's length"

It was obvious she was going to cum, He landed a few
powerful smacks on her quivering tense buttocks. Claire
gasped her big tits wobbling, chest heaving he gave her
few more stinging smacks making her big globes glow
hotly quickly reddening like her face. He smacked her
buttocks again and again viciously making her squirm
on the end of his meat as she tipped over into climax.

She pressed her thighs together hard and slowly walked them
Pressing her ass back in slow hard humps squeezing her big cheeks
To his thick manhood she groaned around her dirty fingers,
Her wet empty cunt clenching tightly around nothing. She felt her
Cunt begin to flutter and pulse inside; Her legs straightening lifting
Her ass easing her hot butt hole up and down the length of his
Hard unrelenting straining cock, the muscles standing out
hard on her well toned thighs as her belly tightened to an
excruciating cascade of tension she slowly pressed back feeling
the root of his cock force her asshole wider and wider feeling the head
of his meat slide over the back of her cervix her cunt tightened hard
and then released with an explosion of contractions.

She wailed and humped with her butt, hard insistent humps
Her legs squirming together and then jolting open her gaping cunt
squirting gush after gush of hot slimy juice. It slapped on to
the tile floor wetly, a hot torrent pouring down her inner thighs
as she bit and sucked on her filthy digits stifling her own pleading
groans.

He laughed and rammed up into her ass deeply impaling her on
the full length of his engorged cock, making her stiffen and dance.
As her orgasm peaked again awful bliss ripping through her.

"MY ASS! MY ASS FUCK MY ASS!! Ooh you fucker" she bellowed

Then he started to rhythmically sodomize her, taking hold of
Clair's fleshy hips and very very slowly pistoned his cock
in and out of her stretched anus, watching as her tight shit
chute took all of his cock, then back out, till just the head
was held by Clair's anal ring, and then slowly slide back in to
the trembling sluts pulsing rectum.

She groaned and squeezing her anal ring tight around his meat.
Then began to press back trying or to push her robust big
backside out hard in an attempt to dislodge the source of
her rather too full feeling. The sensation was heavenly to
him.

His cock was held tight all around, her movements sending
wonderful little electrical jolts of pleasure up and down
the entire length of his cock, and making his balls
tighten in their sack.

He watched as Clair's wide well muscled shoulders would
bunch up, Clair's hair, matted and dishevelled, swishing
from side to side, and soft deep, urgent

"Uuugggggs," and "ooohhhhs"

Escaping from her pouted lips whenever he pushed hard
and full up her stretched bottom. Already he could sense a
change in her usual defiant attitude. He pulled almost all the
way out and then started to more vigorously sodomize Clair's
pumping bottom,

" Right up between your big cheeks! Good girl deep in your bum Claire....!"

He was slamming into her big butt now, her ass cheeks bouncing
and clenching as she fought to keep her feet. His cock was right
up inside her aching guts now. His fingers had her hips in a vice
like grip as he stirred it deep in her bowels.

"Ooooh SIR! . . . SIR!"

He started to ream her again deep slamming thrusts making her
howl and buck as he pistoned her jolting hips, faster and faster.

"SIR UGHHH NOT . . NOT SOO DEEP!!"

Get ready, ...hhmmmm.....oh jesus.....shooting my seed right
up your tight little hole.... in your fat fucking bottom"

He could feel Claire's rectum contracting each time a gush
Or spurt of sperm was expelled, causing even more wonderful
sensations to his now expanded cockhead, that causing
even more violent eruptions to be jetted up Claire's ass.

"In your fat ass bitch! in your fat fucking ass!!"

He'll admit, he was quite out of his senses really, uttering
nonsense, as he felt his cock exploding and he started
discharging hard, his hot insistent sperm up into to her warm
fleshy backside.

Clair gasped and began heaving back suddenly gurgling as
she came again, humping with the waves of pleasure that wracked
her entire body. Whimpering as it subsided. Her bowels
cramping around his stiff meat painfully reminding her
that her bowels are now full to bursting. He slowly humped
her backside enjoying pushing his hips to her stiff cheeks.

"Sir I still desperately need to have a crap" she gasped

"Yeah I know bitch I can feel it" he eased it deep and stirred it.

"Please Sir!"

"Shall I make you take a shit around it? make you push it all out"

Clair stood there shaking, her face a mask of disgust, feeling
her rectum clench to his softening meat, spasming tightly
around it.

"Please, I really have to go to the toilet now!"

"Yes Ok Bitch, once you squeeze my cock out, like a good girl"

He eased back and allowed the now rather subdued young
aircrew Sergeant, with cautious squeezing, to expel the
now deflated meat.

She was bright red, trembling in aftermath as she felt
a little of his seed ooze out and dribble down to tickle
her cunt.

He came around in front of her. Her eyes where cast
down she looked at his long cock hanging down
glistening and greasy with a mixture of shit, and jism.
A couple of ropey strands of white semen hung
from it. The flanks marked with the odd brown
streak and flecks of shit.

"Go to the toilet then!"

"I can't, help me!" she whined

He smiled and held out his hand and helped her hobble to
the bathroom, Her ass clenched tightly. He smirked as he
helped her through the door. Then swung around in front of
her. He grabbed her hair and twisted her neck forcing her
to her knees.

"I've seen you eyeing my cock, you clean it you can go to
the toilet"

"Please, Sir, afterwards, just let me . ."

There is a massive fart and Claire groans in shock and horrified
She feels an enormous release as her bowels open and the rank brew of
excrement and sperm gush out. The feeling is intensely sexual.
He leaned over her smiling smugly;

“Look what you’ve done you dirty bitch!”

“I . . . I’m sorry” she gasps totally horrified her face bright red her belly cramping She has more cramps and rushes to have to sit on the toilet. Grimacing as she has more of a normal crap, Claire’s face is a picture of humiliation as he stands watching her secretly feeling aroused and somewhat erotic as she clenches and releases her stretched arse a few times.

“Get this cleaned up Sergeant NOW!” he orders and she struggles
Off the toilet to mop it all up with toilet paper as he stands over her

"You . . . You won't tell anyone about this will you Sir?"

"What that you’re an anal slut who can't say no?"

"Well yes I suppose?"

"Oh yes, the crew has to know, as you're our slut now"

"Please don't!" He laughed as her eyes filled with humiliated
tears.

END OF PART O

Enjoy MG

Last edited by Mad Gerald; 05-12-2022 at 11:32 AM. Reason: make it better
Old 08-07-2012, 07:32 AM   #46
Mad Gerald
Privileged Member

Default Sexy Ass'd Load Mattress Part Two

Lady Loadie takes a load.

Story By Mad Gerald

The contents of this story is of sexual nature and does involve blackmail, and non-consensual sex.

LEGAL STUFF:

Part two

Clair was a Trainee aircrew woman in the RAF.

She was 22, 5' 6" a brunette hair drawn back tight and tied. Big brown
eyes, surrounded with a hint of eye shadow, black mascara emphasizing
her long eyelashes. She had a delicious olive complexion, her chest a
was a bulging 42D, nice heavy hard globes, wide child bearing hips,
a wonderfully big arse, thick, strongly muscled legs.

She had just finished mopping up all the shit and sperm that had gushed
from her arse across the floor of the Kuwaiti Hotel bathroom. Her Captain
who's room this was watched her as she moved to the toilet and threw the
soiled paper away.

As she bent dressed only in her green aircrew T -shirt, socks and Aircrew
boots her large hard ass globes gaped open showing her freshly fucked ring, around it was the remnants of her shit and his Jiz. She picked up some more toilet roll and wiped her ass. She winced as her fingers pressed into her deep bum cleavage, swiping her tender ring.

"Finish up and get out here!" he ordered.

She reluctantly followed him out into the room to find
the rest of her crew waiting there. Big grins on their
faces as her face betrayed her shock and horror at
their appearance. Their eyes focused on her taught
T-Shirt, her nipples reacting coming up as two thick
bumps in the material.

Her hand went to cover her big black bush, the other
quickly covered her breasts. Her hips and thighs were
goose bumped even in the Persian heat. Her face
crimson. She glanced from face to face hoping for
someone, anyone who would stop this. There was
none all of them looked at her with lust in their
eyes.

Glen the Co-pilot, Chris the Air Engineer, Dave
the navigator and Pete and Jeff the two master
loadmasters. All of them a lot older than her.
All with obvious bulges in their flying suits.

"Claire's got a big problem gents, she's upset the
Religious police, and now they want to whip her ass."

Glen grinned "Let them, should be fun can we watch?"

"What’s she done John? Asked Chris grinning.

"Tell them Sergeant!"

"They read my letter to my boyfriend, and well I?"

"Read it to them!" John thrust it in her hand.

"Please I can't!"

"Read it!"

She looked at it and swallowed, Claire’s face began
to turn red then crimson, tears came to the corners
of her eyes.

"You've got to hear this it's no wonder they went crazy and
wanted to arrest her! I’ve had to promise them she's under
arrest and will be returned home. They were adamant that I
hand her over. They were ready to whip her! In the street."

"Well we'd better hear it then"

Carl My love,
I can’t forget how you make me feel, I love you so much. Last
weekend when you tied me over the end of your bed, my knees so far apart
while you teased and spanked my big butt. Then when you drew my
cheeks open and licked between them was so fantastic, my ass is so
sensitive, I don’t think my clit has ever been so hard or my pussy so
wet. and when you pressed your finger inside my ass god it was
amazing, it really stung and ached then when you pushed it right
in and began wriggling it around while you licked around my
bottom hole. I nearly came with each movement. I couldn’t
believe how big your cock felt as you pressed it to my poor
little anus. when it touched it I could feel my clit throb, bliss.
I didn’t mind you calling me all those names while you
forced it in I can imagine it was very tight. Being called a
fat bitch made me strangely excited, but you urging me to
take it up my shitter was a real turn on. God I want it again,
my ass ached for days after and every time I do a poo I
have to frig myself off remembering your fat dick pressing
it open. I can’t wait to be home to you so you can butt
fuck me again, god it makes me cum and cum, my pussies
wet now, I shall finger it for you now imagining you
slamming all that hot meat up my poor bottom, I Love
you so much Carl my love. XXXXX PS god I’m
so randy right now can’t wait to get home. I think if
someone was to tell me to bend over because they were
going to ass fuck me I wouldn’t be able to say no.
When I cum with you in my ass I loved to squeeze it.
I was a good girl like you said and did everything within
my power to get you to ram as deep into me as humanly
possible...I like to feel it pulse way up inside. God I need
to frig myself off but I can’t. I will do my best to hurry home
so you can fuck me there again. Claire.

"Good girl!" they shouted laughing

"No wonder they freaked!"

"So anyway Claire's very sorry, aren’t you Claire?"

"Yes Sir!"

"And as you can appreciate she's going to be very
accommodating in the hope we get her out of this mess,
isn't that so Sergeant?"

"Yes" she mumbled.

"Right, get on the edge of the bed and show us that fat hairy cunt of
yours!"

Claire sat on the edge and spread her legs, she was shaking,
her hands slid down her belly to her black hairy gash, she
cupped it. Her vulva was still swollen from her earlier orgasm.
They drew closer as she spread her outer lips. Her inner
lips were very slick and pink. With practiced ease she drew
her piss flaps apart showing the entrance to her snug wet cunt. Her
thickening lips were drawing back her clit beginning to ease out.

"Fuckin' hell what a slut! That’s it get it open!"

"Lift your legs up, that’s it put your heels on the mattress"

She lifted her legs spreading her thighs wider. She was panting now her
face and body betraying her arousal. Her fingers widened dragging her cunt open.

"Finger it, stuff them fingers in cunt!"

"What did she do for you John?"

"She let me fuck her shitty ass, didn’t you Claire"

"Please you . . . you wouldn't let me go to the toilet first!" she complained.

"You loved it you ass slut! She came like fuck didn't you huh?"

She looked away.

"Tell them what you did then"

"No don't"

"Shall I tell them?"

"No! I had an accident"

"The dirty bitch shit herself all over the floor!"

They all laughed as she cringed. Her big bum
cheeks were bulging over the edge of the bed.
Her cunt was really wet now, three fingers
easing in and out, her cunt gripping them
hard. She pushed the fourth in; her hips lifting.

"Do you want it in your fat bum again bitch!"

Clair shuddered, she dragged her fingers out
and pushed them down to her ass. She did,
she couldn't help it. Her fingers teased her
cheeks apart and traced around her twitching
anus. Glen undid his suit and produced his
cock.

"Well I'm going to have some of that!"

"Hold your legs up bitch, higher!"

Claire did pulling her knees up and wider, her buttocks
gaping presenting her ass. Her face was still red her eyes
full of hurt at the way she was being treated.

"Oh yeah what a fat ass!"

She looked like she was going to bolt, Dave and Pete
grabbed her hands and held them to her knees. She
struggled. Chris pulled one of the curtain poles free from the
wall and ran back In minutes her knees and wrists were
tied to the pole. far apart.

"You Bastards! Bastards! BASTARDS!!" Claire moaned as they
Stretched and pulled her T shirt up over her head and behind her
neck leaving her big bra encased tits on show. Pete stretched her
bra cups down off her big stiff breasts, the material forcing
them to jut out and press together; her olive skin paler here
her aureole dark coral pink crowned with stiffening thick teats
Pete tested and then groped them testing the pressure in them
And tweaking her teats they all pawed and grinned at her.

They looped the rope under her arms, behind her and to
her other leg and pulled it tight. Now she was trapped in that
position. Still she kicked struggled her strong legs straining.
John punched her face, stunning her.

"You going to behave?" he spat she sobbed as they dragged her
back to the edge of the bed.

Glen grinned at her and spat on his fingers and slowly eased them
into her ring twisting and spreading her butt hole cruelly.

The others were groping her wide straining white thighs
Her big ass was being squeezed and fingers probed her cunt.
Her breasts were being sucked on and mauled, her nipples
were pinched and pulled away from her body until they ached
rock hard.

Their cocks kept slapping the sides of her violated face.
"Whore, "Filthy whore," "Dirty Tramp," "Fuckin’ Cunt"
their voices degraded her as the gang rape began. Jeff straddled
her stomach kneeling on her tied arms and grabbing her nipples, wrapped
her slick tits around his cock, fucking them, grinning at her as he pressed them hard to his meat.

“Oh yeah wanted these for so long, Oh Yeah!”

Claire grimaced twisting her face away as his fore skinned cock
slammed between her aching tits, he gasped and after several quick
thrusts between her cleavage, he showered her neck and the underside
of her chin with heavy globs of sperm he released her tits and wanked his
meat into her face squeezing out the last stings of sperm onto
his fingers and flicked them across her face he climbed off.

She was going to be gang raped and was helpless. Someone yelled,

"Now you are gonna get fucked, bitch!"

She felt someone slide the head of his cock up and down her black haired slit pressing until he found her slick hole with the tip. With a powerful thrust, he buried all of it in her. Hands gripped her head twisting her neck; She tried to scream in shock and pain but her cry was choked off as Chris stiff prick was thrust into her mouth and started fucking her face she struggled helplessly as it was stuffed down her throat.

"Don't you like my cock, slut?"

Dave took his cock in his hand and aimed it at her hole again, burying it deep in her cunt again and again with savage thrusts. He shoved it in so hard that her head was driven all the way to the root of the cock in her mouth, forcing her once more to take it into her throat. Claire Gagged and heaved.

"Come on, cunt, choke on it ... oh yeah ... that's it, all the way down
Your fucking throat, you stupid cunt!" With a malicious grunt Chris forced more of his cock into her face stuffing his thumbs into the sides of her mouth gripping her face as he heaved his meat into her face so his nuts sat on her chin he fucked her mouth solidly; grinning as she snorted and gasped. Dave gripped her thighs and enjoying the strength in her muscles as he fucked her wet twat her fat slick cunt lips surrounded in dark black hair were almost suckling his cock as he powered into her Claire’s hips heaved in time her ass slowly gyrating as he fucked her. Dave stuffed his thumb into her vulva seeking and finding her stiff little clit he started to press and rotate it twitching it with hard pressure He grinned as Claire’s helpless body reacted pushing her cunt down the length of his meat hard her thighs jolting. Chris couldn’t
help himself watching her sexy body humping Dave’s meat faster and faster, He was fucking her face with mounting force he jerked and gasped impaling her face hard as he came hard and fast, his cock buried down her throat.

Claire gagged and snorted for breath he pulled out and began depositing a
tremendous amount of sperm in her open gasping mouth. Shot after shot
flooded her tongue filling her mouth with heavy gobs of cum.

"I'm gonna fill your trashy mouth with my load, whore, drown in it"

And he did. His cock spewed torrents of thick cream directly into her
open mouth so much it dribbled over her lips and chin.

"swallow it, swallow it." "C'mon you whore, swallow it
down." Chris urged pumping his meat with his hand Claire choked,
sure that she would drown from all the hot cum squirting
Into her mouth. She opened her eyes just as more sperm splashed on her face.

Chris and Jeff held her head still as more squirted out of his prick inches from her face. Finally done, Chris pulled her head up by the hair and repeatedly slapped his wet dick on her cum drenched face as they all cheered and yelled at her.

"Now you look just like a real cumslut should!"
"Man! I ain't never seen a slut love so much cum!"
"Look, she's begging for more"
"You're gonna fuck and suck and swallow cum until we can't get it up any more, got that you fuckin' cunt!"

Gasping and choking, Claire felt as if she was drowning in sperm. It was a heavier consistency than the last load she swallowed from her boyfriend. It was so thick and there was so much of it, she choked when she swallowed it. The inside of her mouth remained coated with the residue, sticking to the inside of her mouth, letting her taste the sperm over and over.

There were two long trails of it leaking out of her nostrils and sliding down her cheeks. Thick ropes of saliva and cum drooled past her lips and down her neck.

As she thought of what was happening, raped by her colleagues
the men she trusted - eating their filthy cum. Dave suddenly pulled out
of her and shot a huge stream of cum all the way up to her tits and
all over her belly. She realized the night was far from over certain
they would be making her eat a lot more of their sperm.

She looked up at the evilly grinning faces of the two who were
holding her on either side of her head, their cocks growing thick and hard again. They laughed and started to smack her in the face with their
dripping, half-erect monsters, making lewd meaty sounds as they thudded
against her cheeks, nose, lips, and forehead. She began to sob hoarsely
through her sore throat, knowing that once again she would have her mouth
savagely raped.

Dave sank back his cock wilting Glen took his place his Hands reaching out, pulling her ass cheeks apart. Heaving her butt toward him off the edge of the bed by her hips he slapped her buttocks a few times as she squirmed on the bed, then told her,

"Right you cum faced whore, ready to get your big ass fucked?"
Claire was horrified if there was any of the crew she detested it was
Glen he always put her down, was two faced, he gave her such a hard
Time; she had threatened to report him for sexual harassment a year
before and so he always had it in for her and now here she was
helplessly laid before him her ass and cunt gaping open.

He wrenched open his flight suit letting his cock free Claire’s eyes
widened in horror as she saw his meat it was a monster like nothing
she had seen before at least 10 inches long really fat with a wide fat
circumcised head it reared up to the right covered in thick hard veins
beneath it was a large tight pair of balls he fisted it and bounced it
against her ass crack. He grinned at her lecherously.

Claire wailed and tried to lift her ass away He laughed and stuffed
his thumb up inside her wet cunt and gripped her pubis with his
fingers to keep her still he licked his lips and placed his big
ten-inch cock head on Claire's tiny anal opening, and
pushed. Claire managed “NO . . . NO! you can’t!” before her face was filled with more cock and moaning around the new saliva coated cock
stuffed into her face; she felt the pressure build on her anus.

It grew stronger and stronger as he pushed, trying to insert his
immense tool into something it wasn't meant for. And it was hurting,
hurting like hell. It felt like her ass was being split open.
He was enjoying Claire's pain.

"This must feel good, huh baby?"

"Fucking Big ass whore,"

Glen hissed at her, battering his huge cock into her ass with
no further preparation whatsoever.

"This is what you really wanted isn't it, cunt? A ten-inch cock stuffed up your fat ass."

He shoved harder on Claire's ass. Then, just as the pain neared unbearable, she felt her asshole give way and the fat cockhead penetrated her, slipping through her anal opening. Some gurgling sounds and whining came from her throat. That's all she could manage while having her throat
fucked.

Claire could actually feel the giant cockhead being gripped by her small
asshole. She felt it begin travelling slowly up her anal chute, into her
rectum, going deeper and deeper. Feeling the big knob of his cockhead
forcing itself up her ass, she thought it hit bottom deep inside her
bowels. She couldn't tell yet, but the fat ten-inch prick hadn't fully
penetrated her yet. And Glen was determined to get every inch inside
Claire's bubble butt. It was hurting her now as he pushed in deeper,
forcing her asshole to expand obscenely to accommodate his girth.
Her insides felt like they were being ripped apart as he grunted, and
Heaved trying to force his cock deep up inside her tender ass.
She was scared, feeling the massive piece of meat penetrating deep
into her.

They all encouraged Glen on as he reamed out her asshole with his big dick:

"That's it. Give it to her."

"Shove it up her ass."

"Yeah, fuck her asshole." "Jam it up the slut's asshole."

"C'mon man, shove it in, she's loving it!"

"Make that whore scream."

"Bust that fat ass!"

He began withdrawing his cock almost all the way, then plunging back in.
Claire felt every inch as the huge cock buried itself in her ass,
Over and over and over. She screamed every time he drove in, Her anal ring hugged Glen’s cock, letting her feel every bump and vein on his massive tool as it passed through her hole into the depths of her bowels. She could only lie there whimpering as her ass was forcibly impaled on his unrelenting tool,

"She's nothing but a whore. Shit, she'll probably get ass-fucked fifty
Times before the night's over."

"Yeah, the little slut's learning her place now."

"How do you like it, cumbucket?"

"Feel good, you cum faced whore?"

Spurred on by their encouragement, Glen piston'd her tight ass, slamming
into her "Well take this!" Glen said as he rammed his cock all the way
into her tight asshole.

"UUUUGGGHHLLMMMMMM! No! PLEASE, PLEASE OH!"

"Yeah that's it bitch, squeal like a fucking pig!" shouted Glen.

"UUUUUUGGGGGHHHHLLMMMMMMM! STOP PLEASE!"

With his cock buried all the way up her ass, he rotated his hips in circles and widened her asshole even more. Screaming as if a baseball bat had been shoved up her ass, Claire sobbed. "You want me to take it out? Sure baby, I'll take it out," Glen said as he pulled his fat prick back out of her ass.

Claire convulsed as the cock tore back down her ass, and caused her even
more pain and cramps. When he had removed all but the tip of his cock,
he asked her,

"Is this better now?" she nodded mutely at him in relief as her guts
Relaxed, he had hold of the curtain pole hard and he used it to pull
Her toward him as he rammed all ten inches of his cock brutally back
Up into Clair’s ass. Enjoying her tight asshole, he sawed in and out of the helpless woman. With every deep stroke up Claire's ass, she whimpered
in shame and torment.

Listening to the sobs escaping her obscenely stretched lips; Glen made
Sure that every thrust was faster and harder than the thrust before. Claire, Tied to the curtain pole, could only moan in agony as the man violently raped her. She felt her mouth filling up with sperm again. Again and again, she swallowed the hot gooey load as another cock immediately took its place in her mouth.

They barely gave her time to breathe. Cock after cock fucked deep into
Claire's throat, leaving behind their hot cum. Her whole face had become a mess covered in sticky sperm that was running down her cheeks and neck.

Claire's asshole felt like it was on fire as the anal rape continued,
Faster and faster up her chute. His cock actually felt like it had become harder as he kept ramming it up her asshole.

"This ass fucking whore's incredible. She's so fuckin' tight."

He rammed his cock savagely again, slapping his balls against her
splayed butt cheeks as his frenzy grew, and he neared cumming.

"Take it you fuckin' whore, take it up your ass!"

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!" she gasped.

"Fuck her, Glenie! Fuck her!"

"Rip that ass apart, Glenie!"

Again he pulled out almost to the tip and rammed his hard meat
brutally back up her ass. Over and over, he butt fucked Claire as hard as he could.

"I'm gonna assfuck the shit out of you, slut." He growled.

"Yes, oh yeah," He grunted in pleasure with every stroke up her butt.

"Take it, you ass fuckin' whore," he bellowed, as he slammed up her tiny
anal orifice again. Claire squirmed in pain, hoping to dislodge the big
cock, but it was impossible. He rammed faster and faster ravaging her
asshole like a madman. He pulled back grinning and stuffed two then
three fingers into her cunt he twisted and pressed them then a forth,
he turned his hand and found her clit with his thumb and pressed and
rubbed the hard nub.

Claire jolted going stiff her legs jerking as one of the others took
to spreading her wet cunt lips and forcing his fingers
in too she wailed horrified as he spread is fingers inside her making
her cunt ache and Glen rammed his cock full up her ass again making
her grunt and strain trying o kick as she felt them drag her poor cunt
lips wider.

Glens thumb was fluttering and jolting her clit making her
poor cunt react her belly tightening two of the others grabbed her tits
and began to lap and then bite and suckle her teats, his cock filled her
ass the root base of it stretching her ring wide as they stuffed her cunt
with writhing twisting spreading fingers, his thumb circling her rigid clit as he pulled his meat almost all of the way out of her ass her ring
twitching and pulsing around the head of his meat, their fingers
pumped up inside her cunt he rammed up her shitter her belly went
tight and laughing they wrenched their fingers out leaving her cunt
gaping open Claire came jolting rigid impaled on glens meat as her
cunt gushed cum juice legs straining against the curtain pole.

"Gonna cum in your ass, you fuckin' slut. I'm
cumming!!!" With a throb, Claire stiffened as he buried his cock deep in her ass.

Hot hard thumps pounded up into her making her jolt as his Jizz
hammered up into her shitter flowing deep inside her bowels.

His hard hot cock throbbed for what seemed like a minute and literally
flooded her ass with cum. She felt his cock stop throbbing and he eventually pulled out of her ass. As he withdrew, she felt some of his sperm dribble from her asshole and run down her back. Claire had hoped that the brutal gang rape was over. But that hope vanished when she felt them grab her and bodily lift her they turned her over and slammed her on her face her wrists still tied to her knees and the curtain pole her thighs wide her ass up in the air, they hauled her to the corner of the mattress so her face was over the edge being invaded again and another cock began ass fucking her.

The cum in her asshole made this next entry easier. He slipped right in
burying himself to the balls. He fucked her asshole for a few minutes,
withdrew, and sank his cock up her cunt. He raped both of her holes,
fucking her hard in the cunt, then ramming back up her ass until he filled her rectum with his load. In the back ground she could hear Dave on the phone;

“Yes do you do room service? Good I need those two strong lads who carried our cases up to do me a favour – they can? Good send them up then Cheers”

END OF PART TWO

Enjoy MG

Last edited by Mad Gerald; 08-18-2012 at 05:02 AM. Reason: make it better
Old 08-07-2012, 04:25 PM   #47
DP10

DP10 has initial reputation

Another good story MG, Glad you have reappeared.
DP10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 06:38 PM   #48
Mad Gerald
Privileged Member

DP10 thank you so much for your kind words nice to have a word of reply - i work so hard on these stories and nobody seems to give a damn - sorry but i was on the verge of giving up 23,000 views plus and as far s i know everyone goes yeah its crap and looks elsewhere so really thank you MG
Old 08-09-2012, 12:56 AM   #49
spacer_350

spacer_350 Level 9 (900+)spacer_350 Level 9 (900+)spacer_350 Level 9 (900+)spacer_350 Level 9 (900+)spacer_350 Level 9 (900+)spacer_350 Level 9 (900+)spacer_350 Level 9 (900+)spacer_350 Level 9 (900+)

MG... Love your stories-how about a couple involving NUNs? Nice young 'penguins'? With their their habits slit down the middle... but still on? As a victim of the Catholic School System, I'm especially fond of this scenario.
spacer_350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 05:50 AM   #50
Mad Gerald
Privileged Member

nice idea i ill think on it cheers spacer MG
Old 01-27-2013, 04:08 AM   #51
Ambush-predator

Ambush-predator Level 3 (300+)Ambush-predator Level 3 (300+)Ambush-predator Level 3 (300+)Ambush-predator Level 3 (300+)

I really love these stories. I wonder if anyone could help me? Many years ago the UK-based magazine "Mayfair", which, before Paul Raymond took it over and ruined it, ran high-class subtle rather than explicit porn and sometimes featured rape in pictures (not stories or photos) used to have a full-page picture feature called "The Modern Ms", a high-qualitycolour picture lovingly drawn plus a little text. In one issue the text ran: "I don't know what it is about women in uniform, but they really get me going. Remember when that lovely little copper slipped at the demo and we were looking right up her skirt? Talk about a fair cop!" (conversation overheard in a pub in Leicester).

The picture was gorgeous. A plump, blonde English policewoman was on the ground, a look of wide-eyed horror on her face as she stared at something we couldn't see. By her plump arse was a screwed-up lager can. Her chequered hat was stil on, but awry. Her nice crisp white shirt had been ripped open and her bra torn off so one big tit was sticking out. Her pretty hands were planted on the ground to steady her. One leg was flat on the ground but the other was raised, knee well up, as if she'd just been trying to get up. The result of this was to give us a view up her tight, rucked-up skirt. She was wearing black stockings and suspenders. There was a big hole in the stocking on her raised leg. Her panties were white and you could see the enticing little crease of her cunt in them.

You were left with no doubt that she was about to get well and truly raped by some triumphant yobs.

Now unfortunately I lost that mag in a house move and while I've been able to find some old Mayfair material on-line, especially the "Carrie" series in which she often got raped, I've never been able to find that picture! Anyone who could point me to it would be a hero (or heroine). Failing that, amybe someone would like to try to reproduce it!
Ambush-predator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 02:38 PM   #52
Mad Gerald
Privileged Member

Ambush-predator - Yep I remember that image - very inspirational if I do say myself haven't got it but I would love to see it again too
Old 01-28-2013, 03:16 PM   #53
Ambush-predator

Ambush-predator Level 3 (300+)Ambush-predator Level 3 (300+)Ambush-predator Level 3 (300+)Ambush-predator Level 3 (300+)

It serves as a kind of template. See a fuckable policewoman. imagine her like that!
Old 02-01-2013, 07:06 AM   #54
Mad Gerald
Privileged Member

I like your ideas you should expand on this you were doing so well "I'm following a policewoman, watching her arse cheeks working, thinking what I'd like to do to her, getting excited because she's heading for a shady alley, some waste ground, a car park or whatever. Then she sees someone (male or female) breaking into a car or whatever. She pursues, catches the person and there's a fight. Finally policewoman comes out on top and is just about to cuff her captive when I creep up, thump her and we enjoy her together. Or she's rescuing someone from the river, gets her wet uniform plastered all over her tits, and grateful rescued person rapes her." Love the idea MG
Old 02-01-2013, 09:07 AM   #55
DP10

DP10 has initial reputation

Get writing MG, it has been a while, love to see some more stories
DP10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 03:39 PM   #56
Ambush-predator

Many thanks, MG. I have written stories along those lines and I'm working on three more, getting quite enthusiastic! One story concerns an idealistic young policewoman on her first day out alone, who annoys a posh woman resident by saying she can't move on a tramp who's done nothing illegal. Posh woman storms off. Tramp rapes policewoman by way of thanks. Posh woman comes back and, having been deeply offended by policewoman's impertinence, joins in. And so on...
Old 02-09-2013, 04:21 PM   #57
gabudtest

gabudtest has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gabudtest has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gabudtest has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gabudtest has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gabudtest has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gabudtest has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gabudtest has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gabudtest has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gabudtest has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gabudtest has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gabudtest has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

excellent stories. well written. hoping that after the crewmen finish, they'll give her over to the police for that asswhipping anyway. Thanks.
gabudtest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 06:12 AM   #58
Mad Gerald
Privileged Member

Default Duty medic by Mad Gerald. Chapter One.

One of my older stories I thought you might enjoy - so enjoy

Story By Mad Gerald

LEGAL STUFF:

Duty medic by Mad Gerald.

Chapter One.

1984 . . .

I'm a Sergeant in the Royal Air Force, at one of the larger bases, I'm a
medic at the medical centre. Part of my duties are to roster the nurses and
other medic's for duty medical cover. For ages now every now and again I roster myself to make it fair. I'm such a nice guy you see. So anyway I used to try it on with the female staff to get some on the side over the duty period. It's all over weekends and nights you see. Only trouble is they're all to stuck-up to put it out so it occurred to me one day as I did the stock in the medicine store, they don't have to. With some stealthy planning I could just have it. I started to read up on the drugs we had and within three weeks I was ready for my first trial.

I selected carefully, and came up with Flight lieutenant Lucy hughes, a nursing sister, a bit plain, full of herself, always a pain in the arse. Chances of her saying "give it to me big boy" less odds than a tin of dog meat winning the derby. And as she would always complain about anything, ideal as if I drug her and she doesn't make a scene then game on.

She was on this Wednesday and then over the bank holiday weekend. I arranged it so I was on as well. On the Wednesday night at about 1030 I offered to make her a hot chocolate drink. She accepted. She was sat all cosy in the staff room, watching the late news when I came back I had coffee she had the chocolate, about ten minutes later she was nodding and yawning.
"I am sorry , I'm so tired suddenly do you mind if I turn in sergeant?"
"No no I don't you go I'll watch the fort, OK" I replied with my best condescending voice.
She stood up her white uniform unfolding deliciously as she stood, she grabbed her hat and waved and left. After checking she'd drunk all of it, I waited another 20 minutes and went to see how she was. I knocked and then opened the door to the duty bunk. She was laid on the bed still in her uniform. I called her name and walked over she didn't stir so I gently tapped her arm and then her face. Nothing she was breathing nice strong if shallow breaths. I ran my hand down over her breasts and cupped one squeezing it gently. Still nothing. I was getting hard. I had to wait. I went to the bottom of the bed and took her ankles in both hands and slowly drew apart her limp, white hose covered legs. Until they were wide apart. Then I drew up her dress so I could see her panties clad groin through her tights. Still nothing. I slid my hand under the material and then under her panties. I could feel her coarsely haired pussy.

I studied her face looking for any indication of her rousing, there was nothing. I felt her twat slowly (If this didn't get me in the shit I don't know what would) her lips parted easily and I slowly inserted two fingers and worked it open. Then I sank them in and finger fucked her until she was getting wet.

The door alarm went and I started terrified. I yanked my hand away so fast the lycra of her tights snapped back on her cunt with enough force to wake anyone. I threw her dress down and started for the door. I turned back she hadn't moved. The door bell went again and still she didn't stir. I smiled happy with myself. As I walked down the corridor I sniffed my fingers god she smelt nice.

I answered the door to one of the doctors A Flt Lt Pete morgan who'd forgotten something or other from his office. I knew I was all right with him as he was quite a sly dog anyhow. I could be ramming Lucy up the shitter over his desk and he'd just wait for a go. I thought about telling him and then thought not. Maybe later. After He left I went back, She was still the same. Yahoo I thought nirvana!

I went over and put my hand back down her tights, I dipped my fingers back in and finger fucked her some more. she let out a low moan of pleasure and widened her legs. She didn't stir though. I pushed another in, Three fingers now, her cunt was so tight and moist, I had to wait I knew but by fuck I wanted to shaft her there and then. She looked gorgeous in her starched white RAF nurses Uniform. Her hips filled it so nicely and her breasts pressed tightly to the material.

My cock was straining in my trousers. I pulled my fingers out and put them to my mouth and licked them clean. Her cunt cream was so tasty. I decided to chance my arm and so I struggled her uniform up and eased her tights down, I gently tugged her panties down to mid thigh and parted her legs further. I pulled her hands over and pressed her own limp fingers into her pouting pussy. the other I placed on her chest. Posing her head I went and fetched my Digi-camera. I took some good shots. Now even if she was suspicious I could blackmail her with the Photo's and just hope she wanked at work some time and it was conceivable that I had these pictures. Her cunt was beautiful her black pubes were trimmed around her neat looking pussy. Hadn't been used much by the look of it, I spread her lips again moving her hand. I could just see her emerging clit.

My mouth was watering. I had to have a taste, so I leant forward and ran my tongue up her lips dipping it into the mouth of her tight cunt. I decided that was enough and so I wanked myself off over her sleeping face. As you can imagine it didn't take long. and I soon sprayed my semen over her chin and lips. I put my cock away and got a couple of pictures of her with spunk on her face before I cleaned her up and redressed her. I left her then. In the morning I gave her a call on the intercom at about 6.30 she responded with a cheery reply. I made her some coffee.

She joined me in the staff room.
"Morning, Coffee great!" she enthused. I smiled, she looked immaculate in her uniform again.
"Good night?" I enquired.
"Oh yes best sleep I've had in ages. How about you?"
"Can't grumble, can't grumble" I said suppressing a smirk." I was looking forward to the weekend already. I planned the duty roster very carefully from then on. There were quite a few scores to be settled.

Meanwhile Flt Lt Pete morgan was just finishing his notes off back at his room in the mess. The patient he was perusing was Leading Aircraft's woman (LAC) Natalie wood one of the medics at the Medcentre. She had got herself pregnant a few months past and had had a termination. Now she was of particular interest to Pete not only as her doctor but as in the fact she was blonde, tall. Quite dim and had the biggest well formed tits he'd ever seen crammed into an airforce blouse. He'd engineered taking her on as a patient. He had already set his plan in motion and now that she was settled down emotionally after the termination. He was waiting to reap his reward. As her doctor he'd been the best caring thoughtful doctor anyone could wish for.

Her boyfriend had fled at the news of her pregnancy and so she was all alone living in a bed sit in the local town. He'd carefully prescribed her Medication post termination and convinced her it was the best thing for her. He'd spun her a tale about hormone levels and blood clots and all sorts to get her to follow his line of treatment. The medication he'd prescribed you see at the oestrogen levels he'd given her would have quite a remarkable effect. The other steroids and anti nausea medicines would make a nice balance and hopefully any day now she should present with some strange but exciting symptoms. He would fine tune the treatment once she presented. He packed his briefcase and set off for the med centre.

When he got there he noticed LAC Wood had made an appointment at 10.30. He then transferred the rest of his clinic over between the other doctors to give him plenty of time with her.

At his surgery he took time to switch the connections over on the video Camera. You see they run video surgeries for training purposes. Now when you switched it off, the little red light came on and with it on the light went off.

At 10.30 he was ready. LAC Wood arrived he called her in and she sat down. Her ash blonde hair was tied back in a bun, framing her beautiful face, her large doe like brown eyes looked perplexed. She stood about 5'8" she wore her figure hugging RAF uniform. Light blue blouse, blue/grey jumper, blue/grey skirt. pewter tights and service issue shoes. Her Jumper was tight across her chest.
"Good morning LAC Wood how can I help?" he asked sincerely.
"Well I . . I seem . ." he held his hand up stopping her.
"Sorry ,do you mind if I video this for training purposes, if you don't it's OK?" he smiled, gesturing to the camera on it's stand. The red light glowing on the front.
"Well I'd prefer if it wasn't Sir it's quite personal actually . . do you mind?" her eyes begged beautifully.
"No no it's OK I understand" he got up and switched it on making sure with a glance the eyepiece was full of her. The red light winked off.
"There it's off, sorry now go on" he sat back down.
"Well I . . I seem to have a problem with my breasts doctor" she replied nervously.
"Oh dear, I see, what kind of problem?" he said sweetly.
"Well they've got a lot bigger. Well a lot lot bigger, they're very sensitive and tender. and well . .well" her face flushed red as she became to embarrassed to go on.
"It's OK take your time, you shouldn't be embarrassed in front of me now should you" he assured her.

She swallowed nervously. " There seems to be milk coming from them" her face was a deep red now.
"I see, all the time or just when you get excited?"
"Well most of the time really" she mumbled.
"A lot or just a little?"
"A lot it keeps soaking my blouses, they just seem to seep I suppose"
"All right take your jumper off lets have a look" he smiled sweetly again.
She hesitated and then lifted it up over her head and off.

While she did he got a delicious view of her large engorged breasts pressed
tightly to her blouse. over each nipple was a spreading wet stain.
"I've had to buy another bra. I just don't know what to do sir?" she said as she put the jumper to one side.
"Blouse as well please" he watched as she undid the buttons and opened it displaying her half cupped white lace bra, which was struggling to contain her swollen mammaries. The breast flesh was squeezed up over the top. She didn't look at him at all.

"I see they do look large, Bra as well please."
She put her arms behind her to undo the clasp, her torso tipping toward him giving a beautiful view of her full cleavage. It came off and she put it to one side. Her breasts were full and stiff standing out from her chest. They looked about a 40 DD now her teats were semi-erect. They sat heavily on her chest, as he watched each teat slowly seeped fore- milk.

"Have they been like this before?" he asked
"No sir, do you think it's because of what I had done?"
"Oh most certainly, have you been taking the tablets I prescribed?"
"It couldn't be those could it sir?" she queried.
"No no they should have the opposite effect" he assured her.
"How do they feel?"
"Well they ache and feel hot, and well they . . well they're so sensitive sir" she admitted shyly.
"Has your Libido increased at all Natalie?"
"Well . . yes yes it has" she admitted
"Do you touch your breasts when masturbating Natalie?" he smiled reassuringly.
"Yes I do" she was very uncomfortable now and really flushed.
"Very much or hardly at all?"
"Well I suppose a lot usually" she shifted about in the chair nervously.
"Can you reach orgasm with just nipple stimulation Natalie?"
"Well . . is it important?" she swallowed nervously.
"It can be"
" Yes . . yes I can" she admitted sheepishly.
"Good . . right what I want to do first is an excreted hormone test, so if you come over here and lean over the couch." he gestured at the medical couch against the wall.
"What do you want me to do? what's an excreted hormone test sir?" she stood
and moved over to the couch.

"Don't worry it's just a small quantity of a solution that is put into your
rectum. It absorbs the hormones excreted by your gut and then when we analyze it we can see if there's anything a miss. Happy now?"
"oh I see, so you want me to lean over here?" she queried.
"yes that's right. If you could lower your tights and panties we can get it
over with OK"

He watched as she struggled her tights down to mid thigh, and then drew her
pants down. She lifted her skirt out of the way and leant over the couch. Her arse was gorgeous, nice and round, alabaster white, her buttocks well muscled. he could just about catch a glimpse of her blonde bush, between her thighs and gusset.
"Now that's it hold still" he took his time putting some latex gloves on
enjoying her humiliating discomfort. he got the kidney dish he had prepared
earlier and placed it on the tray under the couch.

All it contained in truth was a large syringe full of water based lubricant. He put some Ky on his finger and pushed it up into her crease she jerked in shock as his finger investigated her virginal ring. then he picked up the syringe and spreading her cheeks he admired her amber ringed tight looking dimple before he pushed it in. She jerked and shuddered as it went in letting out a gasp. He pressed it firmly home. She groaned and her fingers clasped at the edge of the couch as the cold gel forced into her rectum. He took his time getting a sadistic thrill from her brave attempts to hold still. He pulled it out. She sighed in relief.

"There I'll just get the other one."
"Another one?" she asked perturbed.
"Yes it's in two parts, now hold still" she clenched her arse as he took his time.
"Sir, sir I don't think I can hold it sir!" she complained.
"Well you'll have to or we have to do it again girl!" he came back to her and forced the other in, she groaned and stamped as it forced in. her guts ached and spasmed as he finished.
He took off the gloves. "There all done"
"What happens now sir?"
"While that's doing its job what I want you to do is to try and express some milk Natalie, and then we'll see if that eases it, what do you think?"
"well . . OK I'll try. How long does this have to stay in sir?" she stood slowly cringing as she felt the strange cold bulk up her bottom shift.
"About twenty minutes if you can manage that" he smiled, his cock was bursting in his trousers. She turned and let her skirt drop. He gestured for her to sit back down.
She sat down gingerly, her ass aching inside.

"Lets try expressing some milk then LAC Wood we haven't all day!"
She started to caress them instinctively, her nipples reacted immediately and became thickening studs, She squeezed the left one you could see they were that full they were hard under her long fingers. More milk dribbled out and ran down the underside of her breast. You could see the effect it had on her by the way her thighs pulled in against each other. She was desperate to go to the toilet now.

"That's it try to squeeze them back to front, see if that helps"
She followed his advice. More milk suddenly jetted out of her left teat.
She let out an inadvertent groan as it did.
"I . .I'm sorry it just well it feels so oh well it's hard to explain sir"
"It's Ok, try the other" she did that did the same.
"Ooooh what can I do sir" she complained as milk began to course from both down over her fingers.
"Right we'll have to try Assisted expression and then see how they feel OK"
"Ok are you sure, they ache so ooh they oh yes I have to do something sir
oooh please. I . . I need the toilet sir"
"Right then, hold them together tightly, no press them together" he barked ignoring her toilet request.
"But they are so ohh they hurt sir. I think I may have an accident sir . .
please I can't hold it"

"Well you have too! Look do you want my help or not? Now press them together girl!"
His voice took on an annoyed edge which made her do as she was told.
He produced an elasticized tornique and leaning forward he wrapped it around the base of both and pulled it tight. They ballooned up immediately.
Becoming two large trapped Zeppelin's.
"Oh god oooh please they they ooh"
"Shut up! Now pull your nipples, pull them!"
"Why? WHY Sir" she beseeched.
"Just do it, right now stay still!" he moved over to the treatment table and retrieved a breast pump. her teats were running with milk.

"Now listen! the pain is from the follow on milk that isn't being expressed. Now with this I'll be able to mimic the babies sucking motion and reduce the pressure and pain. Do you understand?"
"Y . .Yes yes please it's awful. just get on with it please"
He pretended to adjust something on the pump making her wait, she was so beautifully agitated now. Her uniform skirt soaked with her milk.
He knelt down and offered the pump to her right breast, she shoved herself against it. He switched it on and watched fascinated as her thick nipple was pulled into the mouth of the pump. She squirmed and groaned as her milk started to gush out. He controlled the flow making her jolt and squirm as he stopped and started it. She had started to lift her hips obviously turned on by the whole experience. H e pulled it off and offered it to the other, then pulled it away noticing the cup was full. He emptied into a jar.

"Oooh Sir please oooh the other ooooh"
He pushed it on and started to milk that too. Her aureole were fat and thick, a deep coral in colour. Her thighs were trembling her breathing fast.
"Is that good Natalie? is it?"

She nodded groaning. He slid his other hand up her thigh under her skirt and began to rub her cunt through her tights and panties. Her thighs clamped tight around his hand and she started to grind against it.

"Are you going to cum bitch? you are aren't you? you're going to come."
She nodded and moaned her back arching. He turned up the pressure of the pump, making her shudder and groan.

He frigged her pressing hard to her pubis, her legs straightened and with a
stifled cry she came. He let it subside then he pulled the pump free. Her teats were large and swollen a ruddy purple, seeping milk still.
She came back to her senses. Embarrassed and humiliated.

"Now that was not what was supposed to happen. now was it?!"
"No I'm so sorry I was just . . I . . I'm sorry" she stumbled out.
"Well I'm prepared to keep quiet about this, so long as you do as you're told and be a good girl" he threatened.

"What do you mean sir"
"Well you let me fuck those udders of yours and we'll keep quiet about you coming in here and getting off on a medical procedure, make interesting discussion in the crew room don't you think?"

"A . . All right, you won't tell anyone will you sir?"
"Depends, now put your arms behind you whore!"
"Don't call me that . . please. I still need the toilet sir wh . . what are
you going to do?!"
"Not until I've finished cunt" before she could move he yanked her arms behind her and lashed her elbows together with thick medical tape. Then to the back of the chair. With her elbows lashed together her still bound stiff breasts stood out beautifully. They were still dripping. He undid his trousers and drew his hard cock out.
"Right then, lets see how much more we can get out of them shall we?"

He pulled her forward and grabbed them on either side squeezing them together hard. He pushed into her tight cleavage. As he did milk squirted out from both teats making her groan.

"Please be careful they're sore" Both breasts ached and throbbed as he started to fuck them.
He ignored her as he started to fuck into them, he pulled the jar over and poured her own milk into her cleavage to lubricate them. She groaned and whimpered as he fucked her trapped tits hard and fast.

Each time he rammed up between them more milk squirted out. He trapped her teats between finger and thumb on either side as he started to really shaft them. Her teats were thick and hard, he pulled and stretched them cruelly. She bucked under him as he stood over her, fucking them solidly. More and more milk gushed out.

Her legs kicked and danced between his as he continued she shuddered and moaned.
"UUHH Uhh please please you're . . ohh you're making me ooowww . . no NO I'm going to . . oooooh AAAHHHH!!"

Her legs kicked out straight and she whimpered and moaned as she came again. He grabbed a handful of her hair and forced her face down.
"Open your mouth whore! Open it. That's it ARGHHHH!"
He came shooting his hot seed up out from her cleavage all over her face and into her mouth, she coughed and spluttered. He stepped away to get her cum soaked face on the tape.

He put his cock away watching as she panted, glowering at him. Spunk dripped from her chin. She tore her arms free and began to undo the tourniquet from around her mauled breasts.
" Use that bowl over there to empty your arse into. Then make an appointment for the same time in two days."
He turned and went over to the video camera and pushed some buttons and pulled the tape out.
He held it up. "Oh I lied about the video, it was on all the time. We'll be playing the same game,
That is . . unless you want this tape in every crew room across the camp by tomorrow"

He smiled.
"You bastard!" she couldn't believe it.
"What about this Hormone test?"
"I made it up, It's just a healthy dose of lubricating gel. I wanted to see how tight your arse was. Also it's a very enjoyable part of the game." he smiled enjoying her look of disdain.
She croodled over to the bowl, and only just made it. She relaxed and let the gel empty into the bowl.

"You bastard" she repeated, her face glowing with further embarrassment.
"You bastard sir! to you LAC Wood" he grinned at her.
"Now get dressed and get out. Oh and keep taking the medicine, if those
jugs dry up I'll know why and the tape goes out anyway yeah"
She tidied herself up as best she could in silence. Strangely excited by the prospect of him using her in this way. She got up to leave her face still crimson.

"Oh, get some breast pads and drink plenty mind. If your a good girl you might get fucked next time yeah!"
She just nodded and left desperately trying to work out a way out of this mess.
She got to the reception desk. "Are you all right Natalie?" Joyce asked from behind it.
"Yes . . yes I'm fine . . Can I have an appointment for two days time please?"
"9.30?"
"No the same time please."
"There you are Natalie Sunday at 10.30. should be no problem waiting on a
Sunday"
"No . . no there shouldn't, thanks"

End of Chapter One.

Enjoyed it? say so thanks
Old 02-28-2013, 06:35 AM   #59
Mad Gerald
Privileged Member

Default Duty medic by Mad Gerald. Chapter Two.

Duty medic Story By Mad Gerald

LEGAL STUFF:

Duty medic by Mad Gerald.

Chapter Two.

It's 1984 . . .

I'm a Sergeant in the Royal Air Force, at one of the larger bases, I'm a medic at the medical center. Part of my duties is roistering the nurses and other medic's for duty medical cover. Every now and again I roster myself to make it fair. I'm such a nice guy you see.

So anyway I used to try it on with the female staff to get some on the side over the duty periods. It's all over weekends and nights. Only trouble is they're all to stuck-up to put it out. So it occurred to me one day as I did the stock in the medicine store, they don't have to. With some stealthy planning I could just have it. I started to read up on the drugs we had and within three weeks I was ready for my first trial.

I selected carefully, and came up with Flight lieutenant Lucy Hughes, a nursing sister, a bit plain, full of herself, always a pain in the arse. Chances of her saying "give it to me big boy" less odds than a tin of dog meat winning the derby. And as she would always complain about anything, ideal as if I drug her and she doesn't make a scene then game on.

She had been on this Wednesday and I had successfully drugged her and cum on her face. It was now the bank holiday weekend.

I had arranged it so I was on as well. I had listened in on every conversation going in the last two days. She had suspected nothing. I was happy and expectant for the weekend. I had a cocktail prepared which would I was assured get her to be quiet co-operative. Flt Lt Pete Morgan One of the medical center doctors quickly caught on when I was asking him about the side effects of some drugs. He had smiled and told me what to use, what effect they had and what measures to use. This varied from comatose and fuckable (won't remember, CFWR) to do anything (won't remember, DAWR) he had grinned and said in trials he had experienced a 98% success rate.

Flt Lt Hughes came in on the Saturday morning in an awful temper. I was quiet happy to do some menial jobs then put my feet up and watch the tv.

She was having none of it.

"Sergeant! Sergeant! Have you seen the medical store? It's a disgrace!" She barged in to the staff room. I don't know why she was shouting there were only the two of us there.
"What's wrong with it? I inquired putting down my tea.

Her face was flushed in anger. She really looked like she would burst. She came to a stop her tits wobbled beautifully trapped in her tight white Sisters uniform.
"It's Ma'am Sergeant, Ma'am! What's wrong with it Ma'am! You need to be more aware of who it is you are addressing in the future sergeant! You and the other staff here are becoming all to lacking in the paying of everyday compliments. I'm going to bring this to the attention of the station Senior Medical Officer. Now try again!"

I sighed "What's wrong with it Ma'am?" I said wearily.
"That's better! not as I would like but better. Everything is wrong with it Sergeant. Everything. Drugs are not labelled. There are hardly any request forms. The bin is over full. I suggest you get in there and sort it!"

"Yes Ma'am" I replied heading for the door with my tea. "And you can leave that here. You can make some more when the jobs finished, understand."
I stared at her hard then put down my tea. "Yes Ma'am" I said begrudgedly.

As I left she sat down in front of the Tv. I was incensed. I managed to control my anger though and I channeled it into planning this evening’s entertainment. I finished the medical store at about 5.30. by that time the sport I'd wanted to watch on Tv was over. I went to the staff room. All day she had sat in there watching an old black and white film. Nothing had happened all day. She had just finished her dinner.

"Fancy a coffee Ma'am" I said all sweetness and light.
"Yes please sergeant. Have you sorted out the store room?"
"Yes Ma'am"
"Right I'll take a look after a drink, see if it's acceptable" I made the coffee, fuck I could have punched her. but instead I added the cocktail I had (DAWR), and smirked to myself. "Seeing anyone this evening Ma'am? anyone popping by?"
"No their all away Sergeant, where I should be. Instead of stuck in here with the likes of you. I'm afraid it's a quiet night in." I smiled inwardly and handed her the coffee. The news came on. We sat and watched it. She finished her coffee and put the cup on the table.

"Right finish that up, lets see this store then." She stood. Her white uniform clung to her wide hips, the skirt staying about mid thigh stuck to her stockings. She straightened it and walked to the door. "Come on Sergeant!" I put my cup down and went with her.
We got to the store she went in I followed. She started to inspect it. She wobbled a bit and grabbed the desk.

"It's not up to my kind of standard Sergeant. Look these drugs are in the wrong order. They are meant to be alphabetical are they not?" She traced her hand over the racking.
"Yes Ma'am they are." She turned to look at me. Her eyes looked glazed.
"Well you'll need to shshort phem out" she grabbed the desk again.
"I think you should kneel down Ma'am" I instructed. She knelt down, I couldn't believe it. She was on her knees looking up at me, Her uniform was taught across her breasts. "Suck your thumb bitch" she did, without question. Her mouth locked around the base of her thumb.

"Undo your dress get your tit's out!" She started to fumble at the front and then pulled the poppers open. Once it was open she pulled each cup off her stiff white tits, leaving them exposed. I licked my lips, "Say 'Yes Sergeant' every time I give you an instruction, is that clear" She looked up at me with those beautiful brown dopey eye's.

"Yes Sergeant"
"Stand up. Lean over the edge of the desk" She stood and complied "Yes Sergeant" "Pull your dress up off you're fat arse" I watched as she dragged it up. "Yes Sergeant" She stood leant forward her white panty clad backside pushed out.
"Pull your knickers and tights down cunt!" I was enjoying this now.
She hooked her thumbs in the waistband and stretched them down. "Yes Sergeant" her arse was delicious two stiff broad white globes her crease a tight line.
"Finger your cunt, make yourself wet" Her hand went to her pussy and she started to finger herself open.
"Yes Sergeant"
Her legs trembled as she rubbed at her cunt.

"Find some KY gel off the shelf!" I watched as she she stood. "Yes Sergeant" she searched the shelves, she soon found some. and came back. She held it out.
"Open it, kneel down!"
"Yes Sergeant" she sank down opening the packet.
"Get my cock out!" her hands went to my trousers and undid them. "Yes sargeant" She stretched my pants down and pulled my semi erect cock out. Her touch was warm and gentle.

"Kiss it, lick it!"
"Yes Sergeant"

She started to kiss the end, she drew my foreskin back and wrapped her tongue around the head, drawing it into her mouth. She started to suck and lick it. I put my hand on her head just behind her nurses hat and encouraged her to take it deeper. Fuck I was in heaven.
"Stop, cover the end in Ky"
"Yes sergeant" She dutifully opened the tube and squeezed some out, she quickly covered the tip.
"Get up, lean over the desk!"
She complied. "Yes Sergeant"
"Fill your bottom cleavage with KY" I watched as she struggled to do as I said.
"Yes Sergeant" Her ass cleft gleamed with the gel as she squeezed it out.

"Stop saying yes Sergeant, hold your bottom open as wide as you can, then stay still." She lay on top of the desk, her fingers biting into her stiff cheeks. She drew them open.
She looked gorgeous in her smart white uniform, the skirt folded up over her waist, white tights rolled down, clinging to her mid thighs. Her white panties just above them, stretched tight between her open legs. Her face pressed to the surface of the desk.

"Stay still" she did. I quickly rushed to the surgery next door. I grabbed the video camera on its tripod from inside the door. In five minutes I had it positioned, plugged in and ready to roll. She filled the eyepiece. I moved back to her. The KY had slid down from her ass and now globs of it clung to her blonde snatch hairs. She still held her ass wide.

"Listen to me carefully Flight lieutenant Hughes. You want me to fuck you in the ass. You want me badly. You must be buggered! you need to be sodomized. It's the only way you can achieve Orgasm. You are desperate to come, You must plead and beg to be buggered. I am the only one who can sodomize you to orgasm. Do you understand, say yes Sergeant if you understand."
"Yes Sergeant".

"If I ever say ' Anal pleasure whore' to you, you will let me, and want me to sodomize you. You will not remember what or why you have done so. - do you understand?"
"Yes Sergeant".
"Anal pleasure whore" her face changed, to a pleading look.

"Oh god! please, please"
"What's wrong Ma'am?" I asked. She gasped and pushed her ass back and up.
"I need you! please." she moaned.
"Need what Ma'am?" I asked amused.
" Oh fuck my arse! please, god I need it, please fuck me in the ass, please!"
I turned on the camera. "What was that Ma'am?"
"Oh please fuck my ass, put it in ooooh come on I need it, fuck my ass!"
Her body writhed and she flexed her hips. She yawned her big butt open.
I wanked my cock, fuck I was turned on.

"Bugger me please! just . . just put it in, oh fuck my ass!" I stood behind her, her well lubed crease yawned before me, she stretched it wide going up on tip-toe.
Her anus was a tight amber ringed spider.
"How many times have you taken it up the ass bitch?" I breathed.
"Oh never, but I want it ooh please make me take it up the ass, put it in!"

She pressed back at me, I slid my aching hard cock up her slick crease, she squeezed it with her big butt cheeks, moaning. She yawned them open again. I put the tip to her dimple and let it rest there. She groaned and bounced back against it.
"Oh Yess push, push oooh!" I pushed. She eased back. Her fingers drawing her cheeks almost flat. With excruciating slowness her sphincter began to give.

I kept up the pressure. She grunted and forced back, She started to shake
with tension as her virgin anus began to reluctantly open. I grabbed hold of my shaft to stop it bending. It was like a hot vice. Slowly it accepted it and with sudden release it popped past her hard ring of muscle.

She stamped and went rigid letting out an animal yelp as it entered her hot
rectum. Her fingers scrabbled at her cheeks trying to draw them wider as my girth began to sink in.
I remembered her bitching and bossing me about earlier and shoved it deeper. She went rigid letting go of her ass cheeks and slapped at the desk top instead. "UHHHH Arghhhh!"
"Not as fucking bossy now are you cunt, eh!" I rammed it deeper, She writhed and danced, her legs flexing.

"Not so high and fucking mighty! Beg for it cunt, beg!" I pulled it almost out.
"Please fuck me in my ass push it back in, please push it in!" I grabbed her hips and viciously rammed into her, trapping her thighs between the desk and mine.

Christ her ass was tight, it was burning hot, making my helmet ache as I forced it deeper. I pinched her hips through her starched Uniform making her stay still as I started to gain ground. It was a struggle but It was going in, Fuck with her attitude it was all going in! I drank in the sight of her in her tight white uniform, it all rucked up around her ample hips, her epaulette’d shoulders trembling. Her mouth was an open silent gasp as I shoved into her, she found purchase on the desk top with her hands and pushed up against my chest, with her back. Her wide hips were a delight to grip as I fucked up into her shuddering ass.
My cock was being squeezed hard by her guts, her internal muscles reacting with kind to my forceful intrusion. I shoved and shoved. She squealed and collapsed forward on the desk. My cock had slid over the back of her cervix and her rectum clenched down hard around it.

"Oh Oh Oh god it it OH OH UHH Uhh Uhhh" she gasped as suddenly she started to ease back at it. Her ass was holding me tight. I could only pull out a short way so I set to fucking her ass with short hard stabs which made her squirm and groan. "Ask me to fuck your ass harder, Cunt, beg me!"

"Fuck my ass UHHH harder Ohh fuck my ass harder OHHH!"
I set to pressing home my cock as deep as it would go.
"Oh make me take it UHH UHH Yes Please fuck my arse OWWW Uhh!"
I stopped my cock buried deep.
"Sodomize yourself bitch c'mon! fuck my cock with that fat ass do it!"

She heaved back shuddering and then lifted and rammed back. It was getting easier, she started to rock back and too impaling her trembling ass hole on my aching shaft.
Now my cock isn't big but fuck that bitch was making it swell like I've never seen it before. I groaned as she heaved back down it's length again. I grabbed hold of her shoulders squeezing her rank bars as I drew it almost all the way out and then slammed it back in. She jerked and yelped, I did it again and then set too fucking her butt hard.

The back of her uniform was wet with her sweat as I fucked her ass.
Her wide cheeks shook and wobbled as I slammed against them.
"Please . . Please Oh I'm . . I'm going to . . . to Uhh!"
"Are you going to cum whore is that what your saying Eh?"
She shuddered as it slid in again, "Please slow . . slow Uhh"

I rammed her hard. Once it was all the way in I dragged her off the desk and and slammed her to the floor. She grunted with the impact. I gripped the back of her hair and I ground my hips into her stiff splayed buttocks. I grabbed her shoulder and twisted her up to one side. " Put your hand down there! Finger your cunt, Do it!" she shoved her hand down and I felt her finger tips tickle my bollocks as I pushed my knees down on either side of hers and slammed them together. Trapping her hand and making her butt squeeze my shaft.
I started to heave into her long slow deep reaming thrusts that made her wince and grunt. I sped up. she was panting like a bitch on heat.

I could feel her ass muscles clench around my girth her insides getting more and more tense with each solid thrust. Her butt was lifting an she had gone quiet I grabbed her hair again and made a meal of butt fucking her squelching ass. Her legs slowly stiffened. Her arse becoming a hard clenched cushion as I slapped against it with increasing force.
Lucy groaned and then her body went rigid.

"Ohhhhhhhhh my assss UH UH UH UH UH UH UHHHH!" She went wild fucking up at my cock her butt sucking at my dick as she squirmed and writhed and kicked under me. She had cum Her rectum became a strumming hard grip around my cock. Throbbing and sucking at me as she sobbed and strained. I lost it and felt the first hard throb in my nuts. Then the jerking solid heat of my seed jetting into her bowels. She seemed to come again heaving back lifting her hips off the floor lifting me as she pushed her face to the tiles and sobbed in release.

I lay there for a moment enjoying the heat of my seed around my cock in her ass. Then reluctantly I slid it out and knelt up over her. Her ass hole was gaping my semen strung from her slowly closing rear entrance. Fuck that was good I slid the head in and out a few times enjoying it's elastic grip. She moaned. Her fingers slid out of her cunt. I hadn't realized she had got them inside. They were slick with her cunt juice. as they slid out her juices poured from the open entrance of her pussy. She smelled delicious. I dipped my finger in and had a taste. Well that's a pleasure for next time.

"Get up!" I ordered she struggled up to her knees. My semi erect cock was covered in my semen and traces of her shit. I thought of getting her to clean it. then I decided to leave it for later.

"Say 'Thank you sergeant for fucking my fat arse'" "Thank you Sergeant for fucking my fat arse" she repeated. "Right go to the toilets, clean your ass and twat correct your dress and then go and sleep on your favourite chair in the crew room. When I wake you up you won't remember any of this do you understand?"

"Yes Sergeant" she walked off as if nothing had happened.
I cleaned up the floor and desk, threw the KY in the bin. Smartened myself up and went to drink my tea in the crew room. While I was in there she strolled in, sat in front of the Tv and went to sleep.

I left her for ten minutes, then I took her a cup of tea, "Ma'am a cup of tea?" she stirred and blinked. "Ah oh good . . thanks, finished the store have you? I'll drink this and we'll have a look shall we?"
"Yes Ma'am"
"Is that the time? days gone nowhere, better get this drunk" she said.

I sat my heart racing as she drank the tea. She finished and stood up. When she had she winced a little and put her hand to her belly.
"Everything all right Ma'am?" I queried.
She glanced at me "Yes Sergeant, indigestion I think. Right lets get on."
We walked to the store, inside she started her inspection.
"These drugs should be alphabetically sequenced Sergeant and they're not, make sure you correct it"

"Yes Ma'am"

She walked past the desk and stopped at the bin, she bent and lifted it, then she showed me the contents. it contained the spent tube of KY and box.
"You could have emptied the bin Sergeant, although God alone knows what people have been up to in here?" "Yes Ma'am" I smiled.
She walked the length of the store, I followed. When we had reached the other end she looked uncomfortable, and went to pull her pants from her arse.
"I'm sorry sergeant, I seem a trifle sore today, It's quite close in here. I perspire, the uniforms gets rather hot you see, not that you want, or need to know though."

"It's OK Ma'am I understand" I smiled sweetly. "Yes quite, right you've done a good job, sort out the alphabetical sequence and it will be fine. Let's try and keep it this way OK. Right I've other things to do I'll get on."

"Yes Ma'am I'll finish off here, see you later Ma'am" She turned and left.

I couldn't believe It had worked. Things were definitely on the up. I felt my cock stirring again. She was going to have a busy night ahead of her.

End of Part Two.

If you enjoyed it please say so - Enjoy MG
Old 02-28-2013, 06:56 AM   #60
Mad Gerald
Privileged Member

Default The cops by mad gerald.

new story in the "WPC James Captured and Raped (Policewoman Story)" wpc thread go and see . . . MG

Last edited by Mad Gerald; 02-28-2013 at 07:00 AM.