Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Rape Movies > Rape pics and movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-10-2009, 12:49 AM   #161
Flavanostars
Banned

Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Again, thank you for the responses newland, MARADONA, and trina-crys (awesome username btw).

I've been reading some posts by members around the world, and there seems to be one issue regarding MU/MP/ME (however they differ from each other) that I would like to know beforehand.

So let me get this straight........MegaU/P/E can't be accessed from certain regions around the globe?
If so, then using it would certainly cause future problemos that I don't want to deal with.....
Flavanostars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 09:10 AM   #162
MARADONA
Banned

MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default I know..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavanostars View Post
Again, thank you for the responses newland, MARADONA, and trina-crys (awesome username btw).

I've been reading some posts by members around the world, and there seems to be one issue regarding MU/MP/ME (however they differ from each other) that I would like to know beforehand.

So let me get this straight........MegaU/P/E can't be accessed from certain regions around the globe?
If so, then using it would certainly cause future problemos that I don't want to deal with.....
It's for this reson that i used to upload my files on two different file-hosts...
Btw...in this moment MU works better then RS for me..i get better speed and no waiting time...
now i'm "dling" this japanese movie that is kinda big...but with MU in a matter fo few times it will be completed!
HOT not???

MARADONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 10:54 AM   #163
rayneabrax

rayneabrax Level 6 (600+)rayneabrax Level 6 (600+)rayneabrax Level 6 (600+)rayneabrax Level 6 (600+)rayneabrax Level 6 (600+)rayneabrax Level 6 (600+)

Hey guys.
I been having a look around on here for a little while now, I thought that this is the time for my first post. I haven't actually done that much uploading so I can't really recommend what I think or what I use to upload, but I do have an interest in this niche and I know that there are a fair amount of time stop/freeze time movies.
Most are from either V&R Rogue or Rocket companies.
I have the full time stop movies from 1 to 4 and number 10, and all the clips from here make up most of the rest, thanks to Flavanostars.
There are others like "TIME F*CKERS", "to manipulate time freely" (i think that is what it is called or at least something like that). Two of the "ultimate delusion invention" series by Rocket are time stop ones, and there are a few more by Rocket.
Im not sure of the rules about posting links to outside sites so I better not, but I will try to upload some pics and/or covers of the ones i do know/have in the next couple of days.
rayneabrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 05:01 PM   #164
Flavanostars
Banned

Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayneabrax View Post
Hey guys.
I been having a look around on here for a little while now, I thought that this is the time for my first post. I haven't actually done that much uploading so I can't really recommend what I think or what I use to upload, but I do have an interest in this niche and I know that there are a fair amount of time stop/freeze time movies.
Most are from either V&R Rogue or Rocket companies.
I have the full time stop movies from 1 to 4 and number 10, and all the clips from here make up most of the rest, thanks to Flavanostars.
There are others like "TIME F*CKERS", "to manipulate time freely" (i think that is what it is called or at least something like that). Two of the "ultimate delusion invention" series by Rocket are time stop ones, and there are a few more by Rocket.
Im not sure of the rules about posting links to outside sites so I better not, but I will try to upload some pics and/or covers of the ones i do know/have in the next couple of days.

Thank you for contributing information to the discussion here rayneabrax.
If there's anything particular you are looking for, let me know and I'll see what I can do about it.
(and yes, you are free to post pictures from other sites. Just don't post any links to other forums).

I do know that they have this series from Alex Productions.
In direct translation, the title would be something along the lines of "If Time Stopped..."

This is from KM Produce.
I'm guessing it's called "Wow! Time Stopped" or something to that nature.
And I've seen it before. By far the worst in the "Time Stop" series.

There's also several videos released by Next Eleven, but it is nearly impossible to find the other ones on English Sites & Forums.

I did manage to get some uncensored "Time Stop" videos so I'll try to post those as soon as I can (although it may be a while because I don't have a lot of free time at the moment).

Old 04-19-2009, 02:21 AM   #165
johndoes1

johndoes1 Level 4 (400+)johndoes1 Level 4 (400+)johndoes1 Level 4 (400+)johndoes1 Level 4 (400+)johndoes1 Level 4 (400+)

Man i cant wait for the next series of "A moment suspended in time" videos!!
johndoes1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 05:31 AM   #166
rayneabrax

rayneabrax Level 6 (600+)rayneabrax Level 6 (600+)rayneabrax Level 6 (600+)rayneabrax Level 6 (600+)rayneabrax Level 6 (600+)rayneabrax Level 6 (600+)

I had a look around for those vids and ya arent wrong about being hard to find. I usually get my info from javparadise and there was nothing there. Anyway when I figure out how to upload, I was going to split my time stop vids into clips and post the ones you dont have up, but i don't know what you had planned planned. I can always just upload some the ones I have by Rocket.
I would have grabbed the others in the time stop series (5,6,7,8,and 9) but cause I picked up your clips, it meant that I only needed about one scene from each of them. Being about 1.2 gb each, thats a bit of a waste of bandwidth for something that is worth about 200 to 300 meg Maybe someone has the last of the clips so maybe I can complete my set. Ill help to look for more of these, but you have to check out the "invisible man" series as crazy as the time stop ones.
rayneabrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 10:18 PM   #167
Flavanostars
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayneabrax View Post
I had a look around for those vids and ya arent wrong about being hard to find. I usually get my info from javparadise and there was nothing there. Anyway when I figure out how to upload, I was going to split my time stop vids into clips and post the ones you dont have up, but i don't know what you had planned planned. I can always just upload some the ones I have by Rocket.
I would have grabbed the others in the time stop series (5,6,7,8,and 9) but cause I picked up your clips, it meant that I only needed about one scene from each of them. Being about 1.2 gb each, thats a bit of a waste of bandwidth for something that is worth about 200 to 300 meg Maybe someone has the last of the clips so maybe I can complete my set. Ill help to look for more of these, but you have to check out the "invisible man" series as crazy as the time stop ones.
I have checked out the Invisible Man series. I was actually going to post some of that in the near future, but it still has nothing compared to time stop.
Also feel free to post anything you'd like and have.
I am also aware of the missing scenes from the Time Stop series you are referring to.
I do have those broken down in segments, it's just that the scenes I didn't post were the most boring ones and that is something most people do not like to see.

Anyway, like I was saying, it'll probably be a while before I could make any updates to this thread's movie archive.
I have all the motivation I need, now if someone could just give me an eternity of free time to work with......
Old 04-21-2009, 10:34 PM   #168
asianguy123

asianguy123 has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARADONA View Post
It's for this reson that i used to upload my files on two different file-hosts...
Btw...in this moment MU works better then RS for me..i get better speed and no waiting time...
now i'm "dling" this japanese movie that is kinda big...but with MU in a matter fo few times it will be completed!
HOT not???

the girl on the cover is always prettier than the girl in the vid :'(

the power of make up and photography >.< (and photoshop T_T)
asianguy123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 12:01 PM   #169
MARADONA
Banned

MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Right...

Quote:
Originally Posted by asianguy123 View Post
the girl on the cover is always prettier than the girl in the vid :'(

the power of make up and photography >.< (and photoshop T_T)
True...also the censor is kindaa pain in the ass...btw the movie is very good to me...she is nice...and wild...
It's enough for me...and yes i advice it to everyone...she get fucked like a bitch...that's what i want!

Last edited by MARADONA; 04-22-2009 at 12:04 PM. Reason: ;)
Old 04-22-2009, 12:15 PM   #170
Flavanostars
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARADONA View Post
True...also the censor is kindaa pain in the ass...btw the movie is very good to me...she is nice...and wild...
It's enough for me...and yes i advice it to everyone...she get fucked like a bitch...that's what i want!
Yeah, the "model" is hot. I've actually seen the DVD, but the story line was just way too vanilla in my opinion.
I don't care about the rape all that much, but the whole "here's the money, let's go fuck" style is just plain boring.

Anyway, the bottom of Page 9 already and not a single movie post in this entire page.....this is bad.
I'll post something new soon you guys, I promise (perhaps as soon as I get to page 10, a fresh start).
Old 04-22-2009, 09:14 PM   #171
MARADONA
Banned

Smile lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavanostars View Post

Yeah, the "model" is hot. I've actually seen the DVD, but the story line was just way too vanilla in my opinion.
I don't care about the rape all that much, but the whole "here's the money, let's go fuck" style is just plain boring.

Anyway, the bottom of Page 9 already and not a single movie post in this entire page.....this is bad.
I'll post something new soon you guys, I promise (perhaps as soon as I get to page 10, a fresh start).
I just think she got fucked in the right way...
Old 04-24-2009, 04:27 AM   #172
Flavanostars
Banned

Default Discover & Download | Volume 5 - Heaven Is Falling

Last edited by Flavanostars; 04-28-2009 at 01:15 AM.
Old 04-24-2009, 06:15 AM   #173
MARADONA
Banned

Wink Ok i give it a shot.

Ok i saw it...beh great work Flavano!!!! I thought you posted a short clip...
but in the reality you created a sort of complex big preview of all your next movies...wow!
You made a great stylish work...yes it looks very promissing...now we will wait for the 50 downloads...

+REP!!!!
Old 04-24-2009, 09:34 AM   #174
snarkopo
It's been fun

snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to snarkopo

Very well done.
Old 05-04-2009, 03:24 AM   #175
Flavanostars
Banned

Default What's It Feel Like To Be A Ghost?

I totally forgot about this thread.
Sorry about that, here's the first video of V5.

__________________________________________________ ______
Discover & Download V5
What's It Feel Like To Be A Ghost?

♥ Editor's Notes ♥

So this is from the "Invisible Man" series someone was talking about a long time ago.
The guy drinks a magic potion that makes him invisible and uses that advantage to do whatever he wants to the women he sees because he can't be seen.

The only thing is, the girls are actually somewhat enjoying getting fucked (even though they're getting raped by some invisible @#$%wit) but considerably it still qualifies as rape.

Anyway, 3 part series, Part 2 is gang rape(?).
Enjoy.

♠ Movie Preview✝Download ♠

Download Movie

♦ File Information ♦

Download Server : Media Fire
Total File Size : 88.23 MB
Film Duration : 29 Minutes 31 Seconds
File Format : WMV (Windows Media Video)

♣ Story Information ♣

Themes: Invisible Man / Multi-scene
Rape : ------
Comments : -----
Old 05-04-2009, 06:23 AM   #176
MARADONA
Banned

Default Cool!!! :)

Hey Flavano this stuff is nice and funny!!!!
Later i will rep you!!!! You deserved it!!!!
Old 05-23-2009, 04:45 PM   #177
Flavanostars
Banned

Default It Ends In Suicide...

Obviously, this thread trails in movie popularity compared to 'Bloody Rape Underground.'
If that's the case, then let's see what I can pull off here with this next flick.

Discover & Download V5
It Ends In Suicide...

♥ Editor's Notes ♥

This is AAA Quality.
Two female journalists go on a reporting tour to some bathhouse in the mountains.
Oh, and they get gang raped there for sure.
But the rape.....it's brutal hardcore stuff.
The guys stab push-pins into one of the girls' ass, tie them up, gag them, etc. etc.
Considering the elements in this video, it may be better off in the other thread but the only thing is------it has no blood.

The ending is messed up. No idea what happened to the other girl but one jumps off a cliff in misery and vain, and drops dead suicide.

Download Movie

♦ File Information ♦

Total File Size : 86.01 MB
Film Duration : 29 Minutes 02 Seconds

♣ Story Information ♣

Themes: Gang Rape / Brutal Rape / Multi-victims / Multi-rapists / Suicide
Rape : 2 Female Journalists by a Group of Guys.

Last edited by Flavanostars; 05-23-2009 at 10:02 PM. Reason: Download Link Error Fixed.
Old 05-23-2009, 10:03 PM   #178
Flavanostars
Banned

I was informed via PM about the download link error to the above movie.
That was my fault as I had some illegal characters in there when I renamed the file, sorry about that.

The link has been fixed so it should be working now.
Old 05-23-2009, 10:45 PM   #179
BrooklynPower

BrooklynPower has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BrooklynPower has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BrooklynPower has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BrooklynPower has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BrooklynPower has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BrooklynPower has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BrooklynPower has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BrooklynPower has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BrooklynPower has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BrooklynPower has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BrooklynPower has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Outstanding, Flavanostars.
Thanks a lot.
BrooklynPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 08:22 PM   #180
Flavanostars
Banned

Default What's Inside The Box?

Finally, time for an update.
It's getting slower than fuck, I know, I'm sorry.
I just don't have a whole lot of free time at the moment (and the only update I've made in a while is on a Friday night. The irony? I'm leaving again in about an hour, always on the clock).

Discover & Download V5
What's Inside The Box?

♥ Editor's Notes ♥

This would be one of those game show rape type of thing.
A female contestant is placed inside of a box with just her head sticking out (meaning she can't see below her neck at all).
Inside the box is a certain "location," perhaps a store.
Inside, the guys do as they wish to the contestant (undressing them, raping them etc.) and the girls have to stay cool and try to guess where they're at.
Guess right, win a lot of money. Guess wrong? She's forced to fuck the guys inside as penalty.

Scene 1: Sushi Bar. The guys stick live octopuses and fish into the girl's panties and up her privates as well as rub other shit on to her body. The girl's reaction is hilarious (with the screaming).

Scene 2: 2 High School Girls inside a train.

Download Movie

♦ File Information ♦

Total File Size : 75.22 MB
Film Duration : 25 Minutes 01 Seconds

♣ Story Information ♣

Themes: Game Show Rape
Rape : -----