Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-16-2008, 02:33 PM   #1
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Deflowering Elaina

I seen Elaina walking home from school, she was the 18 year old daughter of my wife’s brother, & a senior at the local High School, I had had a hard on for that little girl since she was 14 years old, she has long dishwater blonde hair that hangs down to the small of her back that she usually wears in a ponytail, and pretty light blue eyes, she doesn’t have the biggest tits, just about a handful but she more than makes up for that in the ass department, Elaina has the sweetest bubble butt I have ever seen, the kind of ass that was just made for butt fucking, Elaina is not your typical teenage girl, she is all tomboy, you’d never catch her in a dress, or with ribbons in her long hair, strictly T-shirt and blue jeans kind of gal, but she could sure fill out a pair of jeans. Elaina is a very outgoing girl with a bubbly personality.

“Need a ride Elaina?” I ask as I pulled along side of her, “Hell yea!” she said, happy to see me, her and I always got along real good, I had earned her trust over the years and so she didn’t hesitate climbing in my car, “I was just on my way to see a friend about a little puppy, he has a litter of them I’m gonna pick from, would you like to come along?” I ask her, knowing she loved animals, “Yes I’d love to see the puppies Uncle Jerry, lets go” she said with a big smile.

I turned down the long farm lane to Jimmy’s farmhouse, he was a long time friend of mine, since our school days, but he didn’t have any puppies, just a couple of attack trained Rockwillers to guard the cache of drugs he sold, Jimmy was into a lot of criminal activity, not a very good guy at all, but I had been friends with him since school and we were like brothers.

Elaina and I got out of the car and walked up and knocked on the door, Jimmy answered wearing only a pair of dirty blue jeans, his big fat hairy belly hanging over the waist band of his pants, “come on in Jerry man” Jimmy said and Elaina and I stepped into the house, “What brings you by?” he ask, and Elaina couldn’t believe her ears when I said, “ I need a place to rape this little virgin cunt I picked up, I can’t hardly take her home and pop her in front of my wife, her being the daughter of my wife’s brother and all Ha! Ha!” … “My place is your place bro, have at it” Jimmy said with a snicker, Elaina wasn’t the first Bitch I’d brought out to his farm to rape, I’d use them then sell them to Jimmy who would keep them as a sex slave till they were completely broken of all pride, dignity and sprit then sell them into white slavery through a New Your connection he had.

I walked over to my young niece standing in front of her with only about a foot of space between us, and she looked up at me with those young innocent eyes of hers filled with fear and in an obviously shaken soft voice said “Please take me home Uncle Jerry mom and dad are going to wonder where I am” I placed my hands lightly on her shoulders looking into her eyes as I said “Darren and Kim will just have to wonder then Elaina, no one knows you’re with me and I ain’t taking you home so forget about it, I got you, now, if I ask you nicely will you take off all your clothes for me?” and lowering her little head she said “No” … “I didn’t think you would you feisty little cunt!” I said as I brought up my knee with all my might ramming it between her little legs, driving my knee cap right onto her little pussy with a sickening thud, and a force so great that it raised her up off of her feet, and she collapsed to the hardwood floor on her knees in front of me, her forehead pressed to the floor and her arms drawn down between her legs and her trembling little hands clutching her throbbing little twat, her sexy little body quivering, I was glad she choose the hard way, a lot more fun for me, gave me the chance to show that little girl how much power her Uncle had over her.

I reached down and grabbed a hold of the teenager’s long ponytail, wrapping it around my hand like a rope and I yanked her back up to her feet, then I began to spin around in a circle, holding on to her ponytail, spinning fast enough that the centrifugal force raised her up off the floor and had her spinning through the air like she was a child’s toy on a merry-go-round, then I let go of her ponytail and sent her sailing through the air like a rag doll crashing into the brick fireplace, the force of the impact knocking her out cold.

“Made quick work of that ole buddy” Jimmy said with a grin, “Damn straight I did, I been waiting on this day for a few years now … hey I’m gonna strip this little Bitch naked and take her down to the basement and break her in the hard way” I said to my friend, “Okay dude, take as long as you like with her, then maybe afterwards I can Jew you out of her” … “Oh I’m sure we can strike a fair deal” and we both laughed.

When Elaina awoke she found herself in the basement of the old farmhouse laying on a bench butt ass naked, and in the center of the bench there were two metal post rising up in the air, one on each side of the bench, and her sexy shapely little legs were drawn up in the air over her and tied to the post so that she was laying there looking up at her feet, her little head was resting at the end of the bench and her arms were drawn up over her head and bent at the elbows so that her hands were down towards the floor underneath her head, with her wrist tied to the legs of the bench, she was so very vulnerable and. Helpless.

Then her Uncle Jerry stepped up into view, looking down at her from between her legs, and the only thing he was wearing was a big smile that ran across his face from ear to ear, and holding back her tears trying hard not to cry Elaina in a fearful soft voice said meekly, “Please Uncle Jerry, please let me go, I want to go home” and I said to my brother n law’s blue eyed baby girl, “No Elaina, it doesn’t matter what you want, your never going to go home ever again, Ha! Ha! Ha!” and I could see the teen looking in dreadful fear at my ten-inch long, two-inch thick cock that was jerking and twitching in lustful anticipation of stealing her innocents from her.

“Please don’t do this to me Uncle Jerry, you know I have been saving myself for my wedding night, Oh Please don’t take it away from me!” but I snuggled the head of my cock in-between her quivering pussy lips and slid it inside of her till the tip of my prick was pressed firmly to her virginal hymen, and her innocent big blue eyes were as big as saucers as she looked up at me no longer able to hold back the tears, her bottom lip quivering, as she sobbed, “Pleaseeee! I trusted you Uncle Jerry Boo hoo hoo! I trusted you!” … “I know you did sweet meat Ha! Ha! And you can trust me now when I tell you that you never meant anything more to me than a piece of ass meat! Now I want you to look me in the eyes Elaina! Look up here at your Uncle Jerry!” and when she did I bulldozed my big long fat cock right through her sweet little cherry like a hot knife through butter, and in a victorious voice yelled “Oh hell yea! I gotya!” as her big blue eyes rolled back into her forehead from the burning sting of my mighty manhood laying waste to her innocents, as I tour through womanhood.

I knew how much Elaina’s virginity meant to her, and it made my chest swell in manly pride to rob her of it as I did, and after ramming her hard for a few minutes I pulled it out of her little pussy and walked around the bench standing over her tear streaked young face, shaking my hips so that my cock which was painted red with the shattered bloody remains of her wedding dreams, was doing a victory dance in front of her shocked eyes, I was gloating about ripping her innocents from her in such a callous fashion, taking something away from her that she could never get back, “Look at it you little cunt! Look at what is left of your precious dream Ha! Ha! But just to show you that I’m not totally heartless I’m going to let you have back what’s left of your dream Ha! Ha! You’re going to lick it off of me” but as I squatted down over her face she clinched her lips tightly closed shaking her little head no.

So I walked over to the table beside the bench she was tied to and picked up a nutcracker, a simple by effective tool to make her comply with my demands, and I took the nutcracker and hooked it on her little toe on her right foot, squeezing it until I crushed it, and the poor little 18 year old was flopping around like a little fish, screaming in pain, “Now you stupid little Bitch! Are you going to do as your Uncle tells you or do I crush another one?” … “I’ll do it! I’ll do it!” she screamed, and so I resumed my squatting position over her pretty face as she pressed the flat of her warm wet little tong against the belly of my big bone and ran it up the length of it from my balls to the piss slit, oh what a thrill it was to make that little girl lick her shattered cherry off my cock like it was a lollypop until she had cleaned me completely.

Once my cock had been cleaned to my satisfaction I stood up and walked back around to take from my brother n law’s baby girl what I admired the most about her, and the look on her young face was priceless as she felt me press my cock up to the rubbery ring of her virgin asshole, “Noo! Noo! You just can’t Uncle Jerry! You just can’t do that to me!” … “Says who Bitch!” I snarled at her as I rammed my pole in between her beefy buns as hard as I could, but her tightness brought my progress to a screeching halt just 3 inches deep inside her tight virgin asshole, “Nooo! Nooo! Noooo! Uncle Jerry! Uncle Jerry Pleaseee!” Elaina screamed in agony, but I yelled “Give it to me you little Slut!” as I rammed her again, laying waste to yet another 3 inches worth of her tight little tailpipe, and through a river of tears streaming down her agony contorted face she screamed, “You’re ripping me AAAA!! You’re ripping me!” … Then rip for me you pretty little piece of ass meat! Rip for me!” I yelled ramming her yet again, and this time her squeezing resisting rectum muscles gave way to my invading man meat and my hips crashed against her soft round bubble butt, with my big born buried up her batter butt hole balls deep, and with her mouth open wide screaming that silent scream that only unimaginable pain can bring I spit in her open mouth and with a devilish grin said in triumph “Gotya Elaina Baby! Uncle Jerry Gotya! Ha! Ha! Ha!” and I unleashed a brutal butt fucking on that little woman-child that she’d never forget as long as she lived, oh she’d get sodomized countless times in this new life of hers that I threw her in, with an ass like hers that was a given, but none would ever be like her first ass ripping at the hands of her Dad’s Sister’s Husband.

Well it was late in the evening and I had repeatedly raped little Elaina in all of her fuck holes, and I looked at my wristwatch saying, “Well it’s been fun sweet meat but Uncle Jerry’s gotta get going, maybe I’ll come see you again sometime H! Ha! Ha!” and I could hear her screaming as I left her there tied down to the bench “Don’t leave me here Uncle Jerry! Please don’t leave me here! Pleaseee! Pleaseee! Pleaseee!”

-------

Elaina could hear someone coming down the basement stairs she raised her weary head hoping to see that her Uncle had come to take her home, but it wasn’t her Uncle, it was his big fat friend Jimmy, and he was totally naked as he walked up to her, his fat hairy belly bouncing as he walked, and he stood there towering over her looking down between her legs at her, and the teenager trembled in revulsion at the filthy man, as his pale white grease, sweaty skin glistened in the light of the basement, his stench curling the hair of her nostrils, and with a mouth full of chewing tobacco he said to her, “I’m your Daddy now little girl, you cost me a big bag of weed and I intend on taking every pennies worth out of you ass!” and he spat a wade of tobacco juice at her that splattered against her forehead, and as he descended on her she was screaming, “I want my Daddy!” …..

Last edited by jwham; 10-03-2010 at 06:56 AM.
jwham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 03:08 PM   #2
tnthong

tnthong has initial reputation

good story, thanks!