Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-19-2008, 07:18 AM   #1
lendava1

lendava1 has initial reputation
Default The vicious rape of Dana Scully

Mulder and Scully are investigating some drug businesses in a some little town. They are getting to close,so the mobs decided to scare them off. Some local boys sett up a trap in the woods,Mulder and Scully stop the car,Mulder gets out and they attack him and beat him up. Scully also gets out of the car,but at the moment when she wants to pull out her gun someone hits her in stomach with some stake and she falls to her knees. Then one off the attackers pulls her up by her collar and first punch her and also kicks her with the knee very hard in the stomach. And then sucker punch her in the face so that she allready drops some blood. Two off the boys then hold her arms,while the others punch her in the stomach couple times. When she is starting to get unconscious from the pain,they stop. One the boys steps right near to hear,grabs her breasts and says to her:''Now they told us to beat you up,like we did your partner,a little we did you tu,but it would be a shame to destroy face allready. We namely decided to have some fun with you,you little FBI bitch!'' Scully realises what are they up to,she lookes at her lying partner,not only they almost beat him to death,now they are also going to rape her! And they were 12 boys around her,who just waited to brutalize her body. Tears starts to running down her face and she tries to beg:''Please,don't do it! I beg you,please no!'' ''Yes,Dana,yes!'' is the only answer that she is getting. They tear up her blouse,take off her coat,they are grabbing her breasts and bottom,pulling down her bra,licking her naked tits,her face,pushing they tongues in her mouth, squeezing her pussy,unbuttoning her trousers. She is crying and tries to free her self,for that she gets a knee in the stomach.''Now,Dana,be a nice girl or we kill your partner!'' Now they pull down her trousers to,tear down her underwear,and they go in her pussy with their fingers. They force her to her knees and the first cock is already in her mouth. '' And now suck it,you stupid police bitch!''shouts one of them. She starts to lick and suck the great dick,in the meantime the others also have theirs prepared. The second boy grab her by her hairs,and push his thing in her mouth. He is a little unsatisfied with her performance and slaps her pretty hard in the face four times.''You can do that a little better,Scully,isn't that wright?''Scully is just crying and says nothing,and for that she gets an other hard slap.''I asked you something,you stupid bith! Can you do that better?'' ''Yes.'' Says she. And then the boy,who were slapping here,starts viciously to push his cock in her mouth,after he is finished,the others also come on turn,she has two dicks in her mouth all the time. After they are done with raping her mouth,they throw her on the cover of the car,and the first boy starts to fucking her ass,at beginning slow,and then harder and harder. Scully is now not just crying,she is screaming from agony,until she gets a cock in her mouth. Then one of the boys places him self under her on the cover,puts her on his cock,and starts fucking her. The second is raping her from behind and the third is raping her mouth. And so they allways have all three holes filled. At this point Dana Scully has stopped crying,her body is motionless,she is just enduring what this boys,from who is nobody older then 20,are doing with her. And she is enduring very much,she is suffering like never in her life before. The boys are tossing her around like a toy,turning her around,changing positions,and raping her without any mercy.
Before she first collaps,she makes a last try taking a opportunity when her mouth is empty:'' Please,stop,I can't take anymore. You're so young,I could be your mother.'' She gets two new slaps in the face and with the words:''Shut up,mom and suck my dick!We are just starting it!'' she is sucking again. Then she collapses from the pain,but not for to long,because the boys wake her up with some cool water and the raping and the suffering continues. Every 15,20 minutes Dana falls in unconsciousness;and everytime the mean boys wake her up. ''Is this never going to end? How long is this going on already? Two hours,three?'' are the things that are going threw her mind.''I was never been raped before in my life, now at age of 44 I'm so horrible raped by teenagers.'' She looks up on the boy,who at the moment has his dick in her mouth,it is the boy who were slapping here in the face,who is calling her a FBI bitch all the time,who is cruelest of them all,he is 18 years old at the most. They allready cum all over her,in her mouth,in the pussy,all the holes were filled,her beautiful hair was tottaly white,and they were still not done with her. They continued to torture her on other two hours. And after a 5 hour a torture they were finally done. Dana Scully has loose track of time. By the last boy she was almost numb to the pain. She just ly there motionless on the ground. They gave her the worst gang rape ever,she was all covered with cum and was bleeding from her vagina and anus. But one thing was still to come. The first boy who at the begininng punched her first bends over to her and says:'' Now Dana,you slutty FBI bitch,this was a lession for you to get out of our town. Have you learned it?'' ''Yes,I did.'' she answers quietly. ''Now then''the boy continued ''at the beginning we have told you we got a order to beat you up to,and we are allways following our orders!'' And with that words he punch her very hard in the face, so that he immediately breakes her nose. The pull her up,with only her bluse still on her,and they start kicking and punching her. Boxing her in the back,punching in the face,kicking with there foots and knees in the stomach. They finally drop her down again,with her entire face covered with blood,and beaten up to unrecognizable. The youngest boy gives her a last vicious kick in the ribbs. And they at last live her there lying together with her partner,maybe also to die.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Dana.jpg (48.3 KB, 1127 views)
lendava1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 09:51 AM   #2
medic1

medic1 Level 2 (200+)medic1 Level 2 (200+)medic1 Level 2 (200+)

Uhhhmmmm what a lovely thought, she deserves several cocks in all her holes.
medic1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 11:04 AM   #3
Pachris

Pachris has initial reputation

I want to believe... what is rape
Nice investigation
Pachris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2008, 01:46 PM   #4
tempm1234

tempm1234 has initial reputation

top story
tempm1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2008, 05:14 PM   #5
lendava1

Thank's for your appreciations
It's my first story and I am considering to write another one,with the same victim,Dana Scully.
Old 08-25-2008, 12:29 PM   #6
sunny92

sunny92 has initial reputation

really enjoyed it
sunny92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 04:40 PM   #7
john Lasto

john Lasto has initial reputation

J like X-Files, and J love Dana Scully
john Lasto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 04:45 PM   #8
hurske

hurske has initial reputation

nice nice
hurske is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 04:29 AM   #9
pauli

pauli has initial reputation

dana scully is top
pauli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 03:39 PM   #10
lendava1

Help me to deside. Should the next rape story about Dana Scully be a one man or a gang rape?
Old 09-11-2008, 05:45 PM   #11
danxdan

danxdan Level 3 (300+)danxdan Level 3 (300+)danxdan Level 3 (300+)danxdan Level 3 (300+)

nice
danxdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 09:10 AM   #12
Almeida

Almeida has initial reputation

nice one
Almeida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 05:25 PM   #13
psimiol

psimiol has initial reputation

I love Dana Scully
psimiol is offline   Reply With Quote