Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-23-2008, 11:51 AM   #1
mysterious-sexism

mysterious-sexism Level 4 (400+)mysterious-sexism Level 4 (400+)mysterious-sexism Level 4 (400+)mysterious-sexism Level 4 (400+)mysterious-sexism Level 4 (400+)
Default Last Person alive

Funny question I was thinking about recently. Let's imagine that post-nuclear winter, only you and one woman are left standing. Everyone else on the planet is dead. She, however, has no desire to share in the responsibility of repopulating the earth.

Would you: (a) Rape her, as a duty to mankind realizing that there was no authority to really punish you.
(b) Respect her wishes and watch the end of the Human race.
mysterious-sexism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 02:03 PM   #2
Ragman
Privileged Member

Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Ragman

I hate to be the stick in the mud here... but Its jsut not possible.

Given the situation the human race is doomed to extinction and those last two people jsut have to sit back and let it happen.

With only two people there is not enough genetic diversity to do anything close to what could be considered "repopulating the world" Even if the radiation from the Nuclear winter did not make the male Sterile.

You would have one man and one woman.. and if you were lucky two children maybe one male and one female. You would have to wait what? 16 years before either of those children were able to repopulate themselves? and then with who? you? brother/sister? Wanna discuss incest here? Eventually the inbreeding would begin to show.

so... raping the woman because you want to "keep the species moving" would never work.

However.. raping her because there would be no one around to stop you.. well.. thats a different story mwah ha ha ha

Ragman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 03:44 PM   #3
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Funny thing ... "your duty to mankind" ... if you and one woman are left, she however refuses to have sex with you ... isn't that the wish of all mankind then?
You'd be in the exceptionally rare position of being the guy with whom the entire female population of this planet doesn't want to sleep with ...

Now ... if I was left on this planet with only one guy ... considering my luck he'd most probably be the most hidious pinhead imaginable. So even if repopulating were possible (see Ragman's post) I certainly wouldn't create a human civilization, mixing my fabulous genes with this waste, with that guy.

Keeping in mind mankind blew itself up, I'd probably simply kill him ... just to be sure.
Old 08-23-2008, 04:00 PM   #4
redbaron

redbaron Level 2 (200+)redbaron Level 2 (200+)redbaron Level 2 (200+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir View Post
Better question is if human as a species should even deserve another chance after that since it would be more mercifull on the Earth to give evolution a chance to produce something better.
This is the right question I guess.

Probably I'd conclude mankind deserves that fate, and continue to rape her until one of us dies
redbaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2008, 07:09 AM   #5
ezzdx
Banned

ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)

But what if that woman were very ugly and disgusting,are any one would rape her?!
for me I don't think so.
ezzdx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2008, 07:17 AM   #6
MARADONA
Banned

MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternenlied View Post
Funny thing ... "your duty to mankind" ... if you and one woman are left, she however refuses to have sex with you ... isn't that the wish of all mankind then?
You'd be in the exceptionally rare position of being the guy with whom the entire female population of this planet doesn't want to sleep with ...

Now ... if I was left on this planet with only one guy ... considering my luck he'd most probably be the most hidious pinhead imaginable. So even if repopulating were possible (see Ragman's post) I certainly wouldn't create a human civilization, mixing my fabulous genes with this waste, with that guy.

Keeping in mind mankind blew itself up, I'd probably simply kill him ... just to be sure.
Nice post Stern! Just immagine if that man was me!!!!

MARADONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2008, 10:33 AM   #7
Ragman
Privileged Member

Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Ragman

Quote:
I certainly wouldn't create a human civilization, mixing my fabulous genes with this waste, with that guy.
Stern.. your overwhelming sense of humility never ceases to amaze me

Ragman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2008, 04:54 PM   #8
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARADONA
Nice post Stern! Just immagine if that man was me!!!!
Considering the picture you posted I'll have to quote myself:

Quote:
Now ... if I was left on this planet with only one guy ... considering my luck he'd most probably be the most hidious pinhead imaginable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragman
Stern.. your overwhelming sense of humility never ceases to amaze me
Old 08-24-2008, 04:54 PM   #9
ezzdx
Banned

ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)

Quote:

But you didn't say any thing about if he were handsome and good looking,are this mean you would do this with any man in that case!
for me and as I said if she is ugly or disgusting I won't have sex with her,but if she is beautiful or even has a few beauty I would do it in that case.

also what if you found that man considered his genes is a fabulous and your genes is waste,and used you in serving him by cooking to him ,washing his clothes,.....etc,are you thought about this.
Old 08-24-2008, 04:59 PM   #10
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezzdx
But you didn't say any thing about if he were handsome and good looking,are this mean you would do this with any man in that case!
I might enjoy my time left if he was an attractive man ... I certainly wouldn't try saving humanity since it wouldn't work anyway.

Quote:
also what if you found that man considered his genes is a fabulous and your genes is waste,and used you in serving him by cooking to him ,washing his clothes,.....etc,are you thought about this.
There is no "if my genes were a waste" ...
And yes ... I thought about a man trying to enslave the last woman left (pretty much possible in any way since he'd be a man) ... that's what the "killing him"-part is for.

There's me, there's a man ... only people left on earth ... he certainly would want sex sooner or later. So ... like I said ... dispose of him, live in peace.
Old 08-24-2008, 05:07 PM   #11
ezzdx
Banned

Quote:
There's me, there's a man ... only people left on earth ... he certainly would want sex sooner or later. So ... like I said ... dispose of him, live in peace.
This mean even if he were kind and nice with you and show the peace to you,you also would kill him as you think he will think about sex sooner or later,so for you he would be killed in any way!
Old 08-24-2008, 05:13 PM   #12
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezzdx
This mean even if he were kind and nice with you and show the peace to you,you also would kill him as you think he will think about sex sooner or later,so for you he would be killed in any way!
The sex drive is apparent in all human beings, not necessarily stronger in one of the sexes, but men certainly have more trouble controlling it. They can go a long time without sex if necessary but - given the opportunity to take it by force - most men would "fall" from their civilized ways one day or another.
So ... trapped alone with a man somewhere I couldn't get way from (doesn't have to be the end of mankind) ... I might not retire him right away but I'd stay prepared for it all the time indeed.
Old 08-24-2008, 05:44 PM   #13
MARADONA
Banned

MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Considering the picture you posted I'll have to quote myself:
If you joined KO you should know how i am!
But talking about genes...i see you have an extreme higher consideration of yourself! Beh me too!
I just didn't get if you were talking of your fisic apparence or of your intelectual capacities...or of both the things!
Btw i have to tell you that not every man is the same thing...maybe you know that!
But yeah if i will have the "luck" to finish in a desert island with you...beh even considering that you are hot as hell...
i'm not so sure if i will be the one who will feel the necessity to have sex in first...
for the way i am the asthetic is very important but it's not all...the personality is very important too...for exemple...
i will never loose my head for someone that is so limitated to think to be superior without have any proves of it.
Don't take it bad...i'm talking in general...i don't know you enough for swallow every things you said...
in fact i'm pretty sure that the most of the times you use to joke when you talk in that strange way...beh i hope!
Old 08-24-2008, 05:50 PM   #14
Sanitarium
Movie Mobster

Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysterious-sexism View Post
Funny question I was thinking about recently. Let's imagine that post-nuclear winter, only you and one woman are left standing. Everyone else on the planet is dead. She, however, has no desire to share in the responsibility of repopulating the earth.

Would you: (a) Rape her, as a duty to mankind realizing that there was no authority to really punish you.
Totally (b).

In fact I would kill her and then kill myself to give the planet better chances to recover from our stupidity.
Sanitarium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2008, 05:59 PM   #15
MARADONA
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium View Post
Totally (b).

In fact I would kill her and then kill myself to give the planet better chances to recover from our stupidity.
You are the man! I'm still laughing for your post!!!!
Old 08-24-2008, 08:01 PM   #16
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysterious-sexism View Post

damn this is a deep question beacuse yeah i would want the human race to continue but ragman is right it would be extremely slow incestuous process !!

i think i would probably go for A, not to repopulate the earth but just because i was horny !!
Old 08-24-2008, 08:04 PM   #17
cenan

cenan has initial reputation

Quote:
(c) Anal rape, nihilism extraordinaire
cenan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 02:01 AM   #18
GreyKnight

GreyKnight has initial reputation

It's impossible for a couple to re-populate the Earth. I would choose (a) if she is indeed beautiful anyways
GreyKnight is offline   Reply With Quote