Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-27-2011, 01:34 AM   #1
brutal02

brutal02 Level 8 (800+)brutal02 Level 8 (800+)brutal02 Level 8 (800+)brutal02 Level 8 (800+)brutal02 Level 8 (800+)brutal02 Level 8 (800+)brutal02 Level 8 (800+)
Default What would you do in these situations?

I seen this in some clips where a guy or group of guys rape a woman in say a forest and then just leave afterwards and leave her there and the clip ends there.

My question is if one of you guys was walking around and then suddenly saw a very hot woman on the ground obviously with her clothes ripped off and could tell she has been raped, would you have the urge to rape her? Or would you help her out?

Or imagine she had just been tied but hasn't been hurt or violated, and then this woman says thank goodness you are here and to please help untie her, would you have the urge to have some fun with her? I don't know why but i imagine if it was some hot chick, i would want to have a lot of fun with her since she is helpless if she is tied.

Thoughts?
brutal02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 06:08 AM   #2
SirLost

SirLost Level 1 (100+)SirLost Level 1 (100+)

Are you asking us what we would do if we encountered that situation in real life?
SirLost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 09:55 AM   #3
Poison

Poison Level 9 (900+)Poison Level 9 (900+)Poison Level 9 (900+)Poison Level 9 (900+)Poison Level 9 (900+)Poison Level 9 (900+)Poison Level 9 (900+)Poison Level 9 (900+)

Oh, yeah, a hot naked woman and my first thought would be to untie her. Really.
Poison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 08:58 AM   #4
lordbyron23

lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The idea is not bad for some good fantasies. I think regardless of whether she is raped before or only tied i would first help her but lie about that i have no cellphone with me (Konfuzius said: "Wise man turn it off when they see a hot naked women on the floor"), but i would take her to a hospital or the police with the car. So the hope is glimmered in her eyes and she is very thankful,but at some point she will noted that it isn't the way to the hospital/police that i drove.So then some chloroform should be a great help (Konfuzius said: "Wise man are always prepared). When she wake up and find herself in the same situation as before it would be evil suprise for her and then i would be started to rape her again/the first time.
lordbyron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 09:50 AM   #5
pravjey

pravjey has initial reputation

First I would try and comfort her, untie her and make her think that I/we had come to rescue her. Helping her up, I would lead her to my car by the hand. When she says she needs something to cover up, I tell her that it is getting pretty late in the day, that we need to leave now or it would get dark and we'd get lost and possibly attacked by an animal. I tell that I am leaving with or without her. We get to the car but as it happens, there isn't any more space in the car, so I tell her the only for her to "sit" is the boot. She might hesitate, but at that point I force her naked self in and close the boot. Then I drive off home and park in my garage.
pravjey is offline   Reply With Quote