Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-02-2011, 07:56 PM   #61
Cleo
Privileged Member

Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via MSN to Cleo Send a message via Yahoo to Cleo

Sobbing quietly as I shudder, I bite my lip, not believing this was happening. Feeling you standing up before me looking down at my form, I raise my eyes to look up at you.

Hearing you telling Rick he can go now, I watch him leave the room then look at Mary as he tells her to help me bathe. Listening to you telling her that I'm a very dirty girl as she could see. Hearing you tell her to bathe me and dress me in the slutty princess costume, I shake my head but remain quiet.

Crying out as you pull me up by the hair, I look up at you as you tell me to lick you clean. Struggling to pull away, I whimper and try to push away from you "N..no..please...that's disgusting.."
Cleo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 12:58 PM   #62
Cleo
Privileged Member

Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)

Are we going to continue this or not?)
Old 07-09-2011, 04:25 PM   #63
hippydude

hippydude has initial reputation

Sorry to but in but I can take over if the other Guy didn't want to Co tiniest. This is really fucking hot so far
hippydude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 12:46 AM   #64
Cleo
Privileged Member

I think I'll give it another day...I was hoping that he would continue...but I haven't heard word one from him...
Old 07-10-2011, 07:00 PM   #65
Cleo
Privileged Member

I believe there's been a long enough wait...hippy if you want to take over, I would be okay with it.
Old 07-11-2011, 02:45 PM   #66
hippydude

I tighten my grip and pull you so we are eye to eye. Your eyes shutter in fear, exciting me further. "You will soon be begging to clean yourself off of me. Afterall my sweet CLEO," my words filled with depraved lust, "you are now daddies cum slut."
Off to the side you see mary, staring in exciting fasination. She was actually enjoying this! I quickly grab your throat, "Now are you going to be a good little cum slut and suck daddies cock off," a small smile starts to creep across my face, "or am I going to have to punish you again." With these last words I dig into your neck a little. The thought of being able to possibly punish you again starts getting my cock hard again. But even if I don't get to now. I think how I will have her sweet tight pussy at least 3 more times before the night is out. As my cock continues to harden...
Old 07-11-2011, 03:48 PM   #67
Cleo
Privileged Member

Whimpering as you tighten your grip and pull me up so we're eye to eye, I look at you, hearing what you're saying. Listening to you telling me that I would soon be begging to clean myself off of you, then calling me your sweet Cleo, I sob out and shake my head looking away from you.

Seeing Mary staring at us in fascination, I gasp out as you grab my throat and ask if I'm going to be a good little cum slut and suck your cock off or were you going to have to punish me again. Feeling you digging into my neck a little, I cry out as I see your cock continuing to harden "F...fine...I...I'll do it...please...just stop.."
Old 07-11-2011, 04:27 PM   #68
hippydude

I release your neck and walk you over to the bed. I sit down with you standing in between my legs. I bend you over to start sucking my cock. "That's a good girl Cleo" I utter as you begin to reluctently suck. "Hey Mary come stand behind my little whore. And take off your top" and ofcouse she obliges. I look down at you, making eye contact, "so how do you taste honny?" Mary her large c-cup breasts now exposed moves obiently behind you, a smile creeping on her face
Old 07-11-2011, 05:29 PM   #69
Cleo
Privileged Member

Whimpering as you release my neck and drag me over to the bed, I gasp out as you bend me over your cock. Sobbing out, I quietly wrap my mouth around your cock quietly and start sucking on you. Hearing you calling me a good girl, I look up at you whimpering quietly as you tell Mary to come stand behind me and take off her top. Widening my eyes and seeing her out of the corner of my eye come up and follow your order, I gasp out then watch as you make eye contact with me.

Feeling your hands cupping my hair almost gently, I whimper as you ask me how I taste. Growling around your cock almost defiantly, I start to look away from you, only wanting this to end as I continue sucking on you, wrapping my tongue around you tightly as i suck.
Old 07-11-2011, 07:46 PM   #70
hippydude

After hearing your growl I slam your head all the way down on my dick. It painfully jabs the back of your throa. I push you down on it further. I shudder in ecstasy as it slides down your throat choking you. I let up on you just to get a look in your terrified eyes before slamming my dick back down your throat. Your body quivers under the pain. "Now cleo I hope I don't have to remind you what will happen if you leave any teeth marks. Now use your tongue more." I reach down and forcefully grope your left breast. Your lack of enthusiasm for the privelage of sucking your dads cock is irritating me.
"Mary, cleo doesn't seem to be enjoying this." Your frightened eyes shoot back and forth, "Give my baby's ass some attention. Don't stretch her too much. I still have plans for that tight hole Later tonight" I laugh and slam your head all the way down on my cock and hold you struggleing there. The next instant you feel 2 French tipped fingers dive fully into your asshole, the only lubrication being the fringe cum from earlier. I start thrusting my dick into your mouth slamming your head back with every thrust. Meanwhile Mary continues to plunge her fingers into your ass, purposely scraping your anal cavity with her nails as she pulls them out every time. I glance at Mary's bouncing tits then down at you and smile thinking this is just the beginning
Old 07-11-2011, 10:49 PM   #71
Cleo
Privileged Member

Crying out as I feel you slam my head all the way down your dick, I whimper and sob into you as you shudder in ecstasy. Feeling you let up on me, I look up at you frightened then cry out as you slam back down into me. Crying out as I try to pull away, I hear you say that you hop you don't have to remind me what will happen if I leave any teeth marks. Hearing you tell me to use my tongue more, I sob out and quietly wrap my tongue around you then squeeze my throat around you tightly.

Hearing you address Mary, I look up at her then widen my eyes as you tell her to give my ass some attention but not to stretch me too much because you still have plans for it later tonight. Sobbing out as you laugh, slamming my head all the way down onto you, I gasp around you then bring my hands up to your hips, trying to push you away.

Gasping out as I feel two fingers dive into my asshole, I scream out into your cock then try to push away once again. Hearing Mary chuckle softly I whimper out as you slowly presses her breasts into my back, sucking on my neck as she continues to plunge her fingers into me, scraping my anal cavity with her nails as she pulls them out. Looking up at you, tears glisten in my eyes as I wonder why you're doing this to me.
Old 07-12-2011, 03:05 AM   #72
hippydude

Seeing the stream of tears running down your cheeks I almost explode in your mouth. You try to shove yourself away. My grip around your head retightens, "you see baby," I shove my dick all the way down your throat and hold you there momentarily, choking, "you are still fighting." Mary is getting more excited and is really fingerings your ass harder. Bending her fingers more and more to increase your pain.
Old 07-12-2011, 09:35 PM   #73
Cleo
Privileged Member

Screaming out and feeling the tears flowing down her cheeks, I feel you nearly exploding in my mouth as I try to shove you away. Biting my lip, I look at you as you retighten your grip then listen as you speak up. Looking at you nervously, I cry out as you shove yourself all the way down my throat and hold me there momentarily, choking me. Hearing you telling me that I am still fighting, I shriek out around your cock as I feel Mary continue to shove her fingers into my ass harder "Nugh!!!!!!"
Old 07-14-2011, 12:40 AM   #74
Cleo
Privileged Member

*sigh* did I lose another player on this one too?
Old 07-14-2011, 11:33 AM   #75
hippydude

(Sorry been preparing for a phish concert) your dick-muffeled shrieking brings me that much closer to yet another orgasm. Seeing your tear strieked face buried on my cock I feel my cum starting to build. "Mary, I want to be tasting my sweet cleos juices when she gets my next load."
Mary removes her fingers from your ass with one final brutal scrape. I flip your body around so you are on top of me 69 position. "Oh I love you cleo!" You seem to be struggling at least less then when we first started, "I think you are actually enjoying taking daddies cum in every hole. Well I've got an appatizer right here for myself" I give your pussy a lick, "and a big appatizer for you. Mary make sure my baby doesn't miss a drop. Otherwise your ass is going to be 2 sizes wider tomorrow. "
I bear hug your torso with an iron grip and roughly shove my tongue into your quivering pussy. Mary walks over grabs your head and starts forcing your head on my dick. Oh you taste so good. There is still dried cum on your pussy lips. As my body approaches another orgasm my grip around you tightens tri the point where you can hardly breath. I start to shudder. You can feel my cock in your mouth about to burst. Mary senses this too. She stands above you and with both hands shoves your head compleatly down on my cock to the point where my pubes are scratching at your lips. She forcefully holds you there while my grip remains like iron. Struggle as you may you can't get out. I ravagely dive into your pussy as you feel my cock getting ready to burst. Mary.holds your head down still, not even giving you a chance to catch your breath. My cock now securely down your throat swells. I moan and squeeze you till you feel like you are going to pop as I shoot a load of sticky hot cum down your throat.
Old 07-14-2011, 12:26 PM   #76
Cleo
Privileged Member

(that's okay, totally understand)

Whimpering I cry out as you bury your cock into my mouth. Hearing your words, I look from you to Mary then furrow my eyebrows.

Feeling Mary removing he fingers from my ass with one final brutal scrape, I cry out then whimper as you turn my body around so I was on top of you 69 position. Feeling somewhat weakened by everything I listen as you say that you think I am actually enjoying taking your cum in every hole. Whimpering around your cock as I hear you tell me that you have an appetizer right there for yourself. Jumping slightly as I feel you licking my pussy I gasp around your cock, trying to pull away as you say it's a big appetizer for me too. Hearing you tell Mary to make sure I don't miss a drop otherwise my ass was going to be two sizes wider tomorrow, I sob out, and shake my head.

Feeling you bear hug my torso with an iron and shove your tongue into my quivering pussy, I cry out around your cock then scream out in frustration as Mary walks over and gabs my head, forcing my head onto your cock. Sobbing out as she slowly slides it up and down on your cock as I feel my pussy quivering around your tongues stimulation. Feeling Mary standing above me, I cry out as she grabs my head with both hands and shoves my head completely down onto your cock where your pubs scratch my lips.

Crying softly, I can't believe this is happening as she forcefully holds me there while your grip remains like iron. Struggling against you, I try to pull away but I can't as you hold me against you. Sobbing out as you dive into my pussy, I whimper out as I feel your cock about to burst. Feeling Mary holding my head down, I whimper out and start to lose air. Feeling lightheaded, I feel you squeezing me to you then cry out as I cum for you just as you cum down my throat. Trying to hold it in my mouth, I try to refuse to swallow it.
Old 07-14-2011, 01:10 PM   #77
hippydude

I release you and sit back and smile, "You see my cleo. You do love being my fuck slut." I lick some of your delecios cum from my lips. I look down at my hard cock. You did a good job of cleaning it off. Its hard enough to fuck you again but consisering how brutal mary was being i feel you could use a small rest. That's when I notice you haven't swallowed yet. I calmly And gently tilt your head so you look me in the eyes. "You should really finish your apatizer. Daddy made it just for you and who better desurves my cum then my own daughter. You don't get to eat till you finish. And I will feed you nothing but cum for 2 weeks if you don't. Now who is daddies good little girl?"
Old 07-14-2011, 02:00 PM   #78
Cleo
Privileged Member

Blinking and sobbing around your cock as you sit back and smile, I hear you tell me that I do love being your fuck slut. Shuddering around you, I feel Mary continue to hold my head against your cock until you tilted my head to look up into your eyes. Hearing you tell me that I should finish my appetizer because you made it just for me and I deserved it because I was your daughter.

Sobbing out, I slowly swallow it then feel Mary let up on my head as i pull away from crying and covering my eyes as she helped me to sit up on your lap like I used to when I was little "Please...Daddy...stop this insanity..."
Old 07-14-2011, 02:30 PM   #79
hippydude

I gently cradle you, "this isn't insane baby. Its just how I pictured it long ago. In fact you should be proud you kept all 3 of your holes virgin just for me. You are a great fuck my little wife-daughter." I take your head in one of my hands and kiss you deeply. Its firm and forced yet has a gentleness to it. You can taste some of your cum on my mouth. I can feel reminite cum mixed with small amounts of blood leaking on my leg from your sore brutalized holes. Having you sitting on my lap like you did when you were little,my cum leaking out of you and covering your face, was starting to yet again harden me. Not to mention how vunerable you seem, Sobbing on my shoulder.Thinking to way back when I would get hard when your little body would bounce on my lap and i'd imagine waiting till you ripened perfectly before doing everything I just did to you.
I think to myself as I continue to harden that I could go for another round. But you probally need a break. So I decide to let you choose. "Sweety, did you want to go one more round," I plunge my index finger all the way into your pussy, "or did you want to go get dressed and have our first dinner here in your new life?" I slowly rotate my finger in your pussy, feeling your walls. I think to myself that I am going to know every inch of your Cynthia by the time we are done as I smile and wait for your teary eyed response.
Old 07-14-2011, 02:37 PM   #80
hippydude

(Correction of typo at end) every inch of your pussy by the time...