Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-01-2010, 07:04 AM   #1
pravjey

pravjey has initial reputation
Default I'll do anything

It was seven o'clock. She will be coming home any minute now. I hadn't quite finished the dinner. I hope she'll understand. As I open the oven door to check the chicken pieces, I feel the blasting heat on my bare cock and things. I pierce the chicken pieces with a fork. They still seem to have a little way to go. I really hope they will be done soon. I don't know what she'll do this time.

Suddenly, I hear a key in the front door. The door opens and then closes again, with a bang. Oh shit! I run out of the kitchen into the hallway. My wife is standing there in her office clothes, not looking happy that I have kept her waiting.

"Good evening, dear," I try to force myself a smile, hoping that it will improve her mood.

"Don't dear me!" She snaps. "Where the fuck have you been? Why weren't you here to greet me?"

"Er, Er, well," I stutter. What am I going to say? "I was just checking on the food." I take a deep breath, waiting for her response.

"What! You mean dinner's not even ready yet!"

I look down the floor in shame, not wanting to say anything that will get her more mad and not wanting to see the look on her face when she says, "Well, I do love it when you fuck up because it makes the job of disciplining you such a pleasure. Now come and hang up my coat."

I walk over naked to where she is standing. I unbutton her coat, starting from the top and work my way down. I then walk behind her, she remains still, and I take her coat off. She only lifts her arms slightly, so that it slides down. I then hang it up.

I then walk around in front of her and get on my knees. I bend down and unbuckle her shoes. As she lifts each foot, I take off each shoe. Then I stand down. The next bit is not for me. My wife reaches under her skirt and rolls down her tights to her ankles. I then take her tights off.

She walks into the living room and sits on the sofa, lifting her feet onto the small table in front. "Today has been a long, hot, sweaty day and my feet need a clean," she says. Having followed her in, I kneel down in front of her and start licking on the bottom of her feet and sucking her toes. I feel her sweat and grime entering my mouth.

After a while, she says that I can stop and that I better check the food if its ready. I go back to the oven. the chicken is ready, so I turn the oven off. I tell her.

"Good," she says. "But before I eat, I need to take care of your punishment. But what should it be?" She thinks for bit. "I know. Bend down on all fours in front of me." She then walks into the kitchen and comes back with a rolling pin. A ruler-length, fat, rolling pin. I gulp.

"Feel free to make all the noise you want," she say. "Just don't lose your posture."

Suddenly, I feel the rolling pin ripping through my ass and I screem to let out the pain. The insides of my ass are still sore from the last time. I think my wife wishes she was a man sometimes because this always one of the ones she enjoys the most. I feel the rolling pin being pushed and pulled up and down. I just scream.

Eventually, but I don't know how long, she stops and pulls the rolling pin out. I can feel blood running down my legs. But now's not the time to see to it. first I have to get my wife's dinner. As she eats, I go upstairs to wash all the blood off and apply cream where I can. I then go back downstairs for my wife's next command.

When she finishes eating and I have cleared away her plate and done the washing up, she says, "Good boy!" Then, she opens the usual kitchen cupboard and takes out a tin of dogfood. She tells me to go and sit in my usual place. I go over to the back door and get down on all fours. She then puts a doggy dish full of dogfood - my dinner. She then tells me to eat. I lower my head until my mouth is touching the food.
pravjey is offline   Reply With Quote