Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-28-2010, 05:28 AM   #41
pravjey

pravjey has initial reputation

And several years down the line, they will find out that their beautiful child does not have a genetic match to the boyfriend (or probably husband). He will get angry and she will swear blind that she hasn't slept with anyone else despite this prima facie evidence. Now that's what I call really screwing someone.
pravjey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 11:34 PM   #42
StalkHer
Privileged Member

StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to StalkHer

I recently Facebook friended a girl from grade grade / high school. She was hot then, but even hotter now. She regularly posts pix of her self on her profile. Wow, she is the current girl of my dreams!
StalkHer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 11:51 PM   #43
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by StalkHer View Post
I recently Facebook friended a girl
I have found FB to be a perfect source of fantasy material for myself. I've gone out of the way to make friends just to get a connection to one of their friends that is really hot. I then look through their pictures and find more material than I can ever fantasize about. It never ceases to amaze me with some of the pictures people post of themselves. I can't help but wonder what their reaction would be if they knew some dude they ran across on there was using her pictures for nothing more than a piece of meat to be taken at will in his mind?
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 06:16 AM   #44
pravjey

pravjey has initial reputation

Facebook is a bit strange. I get random friends requests from rather hot looking girls who I have never met. I keep thinking, you have never met me, why do you want to be my friend. Maybe they are doing to me what Stalkher and justmetoo are doing to random girls...here's hoping.
pravjey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 06:15 AM   #45
IMRAZOR

IMRAZOR is infamous around these partsIMRAZOR is infamous around these partsIMRAZOR is infamous around these partsIMRAZOR is infamous around these partsIMRAZOR is infamous around these partsIMRAZOR is infamous around these parts

Well, I was just telling someone else about a work colleague whom I overheard claiming to have been not only a homeless alcoholic in the past, but to have been raped five times.

She's fat and ugly but she couldn't fight her way out of a paper bag, and sounded really apathetic about what had happened to...I 've been wondering how to go about "taking my turn on her". Her shit-hole may be hidden between two tubs of lard but that wouldn't stop me from busting it!
IMRAZOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 10:58 PM   #46
schoolgirlfucker

schoolgirlfucker has initial reputation

God my friend Jane, I have been masturbating to her for over ten years, sometimes fantasising about rape to. I often phone sex lines and tell the operator to be Jane. She has big natural tits and I can imagine a real peach of a pussy to, such a hot bitch to wank over
schoolgirlfucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 11:59 PM   #47
RapeKarenX
Chinky Kinky Empress

RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Wow! This thread got so serious...

RapeKarenX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 11:57 AM   #48
backdoorslamr

backdoorslamr has initial reputation

I want to rape my wife's best friend. She has huge tits. She treats me like I'm family. On several occasions, when she was staying at our house on a visit, I have walked in on her in various stages of undress. I have seen everything she has to offer and I would like to take her every way possible.
backdoorslamr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 04:13 AM   #49
Dhemius

Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Curious case with me: I generally don't fantasize about consensual sex with women other than my GF. On the other hand my GF never appears in my rape fantasies, these are reserved for chicks I know or totally fantasy characters.

I have a one female friend, met her in college, blond, long her, sweet face but what is even better a perfect silhoutte with what seems to be very nice tits and a very, very, very tight and perfectly formed ass that she likes to show off wearing the tightes jeans possible.

In my fantasy, we're having classes in one of our older college buildings. There you can easy go (or in this case draw her) to the cellar as the locker rooms are next to it. There is a... damn, how to desribe it in English... a hole in the floor, 1,5x1,5m and one metre high, closed by a hatch with a padlock. Of course, in my fantasy it is also sound-proof so noone can hear her shouting and banging when we lock her down there.

Than we (at least few people from my group) hide ourselves somewhere and come out in the dark, when noone else is there. We take her from the "hole" and have our way with her in any way we want to. We're bending her over tables and taking her ass and mouth at the same time tie her hands behind her back and force her to ride our cocks as we pinch and bite her nipples. We are either masked and we leave her there, naked, tied up, covered with cum and with her holes stuffed with some dildoes for the janitors to find (curious what would they do) or she sees our faces and somehow we manage to sneak out of the building, take her to a car a drive her to some remote location when we take her again and again...
Dhemius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 10:59 AM   #50
scourge

scourge has initial reputation

A cute religious turkish muslimah that rejects me cause I am atheist
scourge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 03:32 PM   #51
sjnsw1981

sjnsw1981 has initial reputation
Wink

My wife best friend! Man is she hot. Beautiful eyes, a mouth that looks like it would be great to kiss, and suck my cock. Her breast are perfect and natural and her ass is tight. After two kids and turning 40 her body is still perfect.

Of course I don't say that out loud.
sjnsw1981 is offline   Reply With Quote