Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-18-2010, 05:16 AM   #1
pravjey

pravjey has initial reputation
Default Reconciliation with reality

Hi,

I hope I am not assuming too much but I think it is safe to say that we all agree that there is a difference between fantasy and reality and that real rape is unacceptable. (Apologies if I have assumed too much.)

But how do you reconcile your respect of women/men with fantasising about wanting to humiliate them sexually? Do you ever feel guilty that, while you openly treat a (specific) woman/man as being of equal value, in private in your mind you are treating them like a slave or possession? Does this lead you to overcompensate on respecting women/men to the point of submission or support pro-women/feminist causes?
pravjey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 05:32 AM   #2
grabbit

grabbit Level 9 (900+)grabbit Level 9 (900+)grabbit Level 9 (900+)grabbit Level 9 (900+)grabbit Level 9 (900+)grabbit Level 9 (900+)grabbit Level 9 (900+)grabbit Level 9 (900+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pravjey View Post
Hi,

I hope I am not assuming too much but I think it is safe to say that we all agree that there is a difference between fantasy and reality and that real rape is unacceptable. (Apologies if I have assumed too much.)

But how do you reconcile your respect of women/men with fantasising about wanting to humiliate them sexually? Do you ever feel guilty that, while you openly treat a (specific) woman/man as being of equal value, in private in your mind you are treating them like a slave or possession? Does this lead you to overcompensate on respecting women/men to the point of submission or support pro-women/feminist causes?
I never feel guilty about anything in sexually oriented fantasy, I don't think many who come here would, or we wouldn't be playing places like this... Do you suffer guilt friend?

As for respecting women/girls, or blokes for that matter, I give them the respect they deserve in real life... That is if they deserve respect I respect them, if their behaviour doesn't command respect, they don't get it.
grabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 05:40 AM   #3
pravjey

I do get aroused by rape fantasy and that is why I am here...but the idea that I can get aroused by fantasising about something I believe is wrong (rape, violence against women, etc, humiliation, that is) fills me with guilt. Really, what is the difference metaphysically speaking between raping for real and raping in the mind?
Old 05-18-2010, 05:48 AM   #4
grabbit

grabbit Level 9 (900+)grabbit Level 9 (900+)grabbit Level 9 (900+)grabbit Level 9 (900+)grabbit Level 9 (900+)grabbit Level 9 (900+)grabbit Level 9 (900+)grabbit Level 9 (900+)

Quote:
I do get aroused by rape fantasy and that is why I am here...but the idea that I can get aroused by fantasising about something I believe is wrong (rape, violence against women, etc, humiliation, that is) fills me with guilt. Really, what is the difference metaphysically speaking between raping for real and raping in the mind?
A lot of difference I hope friend Lol

But maybe guilt is your thing, maybe it's part of your turn on, guilt and even humiliation gets you off, as well as the rape and sexual violence scenario... You did say you have thoughts in that direction I believe, being raped and humiliated yourself
grabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 12:48 PM   #5
Tim Woodman

Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)

I think this is a fair question. Most of us were raised in a world where these kinds of actions, or even fantasies are considered very wrong. When I started playing rape games in real life with my lovers, I had to overcome a certain 'gut-level' reaction to breaking the taboo, and accepting that my lovers wanted the same fantasy I did. Don't feel bad about your fantasies, and don't feel bad about any residual guilt you may feel either. It's a complicated world we choose to walk in.

In fairness, I fantasise about murdering a lot of people in the real world, and don't feel the teeniest bit guilty about the fantasy. Heck, I 'murder' people in my films from time to time, and that doesn't bother me either.
Old 05-19-2010, 07:57 PM   #6
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I think all people have fantasies, fantasies that a normal rational thinking person would never act on in real life, that is why they are called fantasies. If we acted on our fantasies we would be sexual predators.

I tend to fantasize about women that I think are respectable women. In my fantasies a woman with moral values and who takes great pride in her moral beliefs and herself as a woman are a lot more fun to humiliate, dominate and control through rape.

I do not feel guilt for my fantasies, for I know they are just that, fantasies, something I would never act on in real life, and not just because of the fear of getting caught, but because I really do respect them as a person and my equal.
jwham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 04:36 AM   #7
prey4me
Privileged Member

prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Pravjey, let's take your thought,
Quote:
.but the idea that I can get aroused by fantasising about something I believe is wrong
and apply it to anger and revenge. Suppose somebody has wronged you horribly. You know that taking a baseball bat, and bashing his car or his head to smithereens would be wrong and impractical, but you fantasize about doing it anyway. Is that wrong?

TimWoodman makes a similar point with rape fantasies.

And jwham--I'm very much in your camp: moral, especially religious, girls make a fantasy much more intense!
prey4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 05:10 PM   #8
Fae

Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Hi,
The same way a women reconciles fantasizing about being the victim of a rape fantasy, humiliated, treated like an object, abused, and so forth.

What attracts us to these fantasies are certain emotions and images that turn us on. For me, I get turned on by fear, helplessness, pain, loss of control--aspects of a rape fantasy. I acknowledge rape is rape and I would not want the real thing but I can certainly enjoy the fantasies and roleplays that invoke those emotions without feeling guilty because my brain connects certain emotions with arousal.
Fae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 04:15 AM   #9
pravjey

Thanks Fae, that was a really encouraging response
Old 06-15-2010, 02:47 PM   #10
Gingal

Gingal Level 3 (300+)Gingal Level 3 (300+)Gingal Level 3 (300+)Gingal Level 3 (300+)

No problem for me, all boys I've asked to rape me left in disgust

fucking pussies virgin kids
Old 06-18-2010, 07:36 AM   #11
pravjey

Well, I wouldn't (cos technically it wouldn't be rape).
Old 06-19-2010, 06:33 PM   #12
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I dont feel guilty about my fantasies as being victim, never at all, I feel only slightly guilty (but it feels more naughty than guilty) if I'm taking a fantasy of someone elses reality. If its a friend anyway.

Its horrible but I dont feel sympathy for rape victims that I read about in the paper, I guess I should feel guilty about that. But then Im not very...... caring and loving about people that I dont know anymore. Im a bit hard. I dont like humanity as a whole....

Everyone I know that has had it happen to them, including my own grey area assault, has been taken by the victim "on the chin" but then we are talking about degrees of assault too- in these cases it was only forced sex where you are relatively unhurt - it has to be much easier to be cooerced etc than being BEATEN, threatened with your life, done in front of family, or committed by trusted friends etc. In those cases I would probably feel sorry for them.

I think because my fantasy has been around me so long and is so ingrained and is a 80% fantasy for me (as in over 8 out of 10 of my fantasies are rape fantasies) If a woman is accosted in bed by a youth in the middle of the night I dont have much sympathy more like a loose kind of envy

To address another point in your question, yes it did make me treat men different in reality. It made me a tease!
I used to tease in the hope that I could push someone over the edge.Back when I was discovering my sexuality I used to dominate men because they were usually submissive and I liekd the idea pf being a bit of a vixen, but I only really pushed it far enough to see if it made them angry enough to turn the tables on me. (NO of course that never worked) I also used to take risks and jump into cars with men by myself. I was threatened that id be raped if I didnt leave a party, well I stayed at the party anyway.

I dont think alot of men are capable of doing it even in play situations, where they admit its a turn on for them, they often CANNOT take that first step, and even if they can get started, they generally lack the ability to make it happen! I think maybe thats why my fantasies are verging on more real these days than going back to some swinger site to find more men that dont know what they are doing.. but now I have more commitments and cant take risks anymore because of them, but I come here to satisfy some parts of my fantasy instead. And I admit sometimes I get my kicks from other peoples real experiences. If I dont know them anyway.

Gosh that was long for first thing in the morning!

Last edited by gaggirl; 06-19-2010 at 06:42 PM.
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote