Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-05-2007, 09:04 PM   #21
my dark side
Banned

my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Now with my mouth gagged i have nothing i can do i cant struggle as the objects binging me to my own bed are getting tighter with each move i make, now they are so tight that i have to give up my struggle and settle for crying into my gag, closing my eyes and praying that i was somewhere else, somewhere safe.

i hear him moving aroung but witht the feeling of defeat in my head i cant take to opening my eyes. i just lay there with my body as hard against the bed as possible. I can now feel the bed moving, he must be back on the bed now i think to myself, o god what is he going to do to me, my body starts shaking with the thoughts of what could happen to me this night
my dark side is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 10:20 PM   #22
Holdyn Wolf
Lurid Intentions

Holdyn Wolf has initial reputation

Sliding down on the side of the bed, he begins to search through the drawers of the nightstand. It doesn't take long at all to find what he's looking for. Pulling from the drawer a vibrating dildo he turns it on to check the batteries in it. It almost never fails that every woman he goes to rape has a dildo somewhere in her bedroom. Sometimes there is even more toys to play with.

"Will you think about me everytime you pull this out once I'm gone?" He asks as he turns around to show her what he has in his hand then.

i've already told you: the only way to a woman's heart is along the path of torment. i know none other as sure. - Marquis De Sade 1740-1814
Holdyn Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 10:44 PM   #23
my dark side
Banned

my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I open my eyes only to see what he is talking about, my eyes suddenly widen when i see the dildo in his hand, it was one that my friend had gotten me as a joke for my birthday one year, it was huge and i had always been too affraid to try and use it on myself for th efear of the pain it may cause by its sheer size.

I try and beg him not to use it but my mouth is still gagged tight so only muffled sounds escape, as he moves it closer to me i try and shift my body as far tot he other side of the bed as possible to keep it away from me. My objections to it being used on me looks like it turns him on even more. He places it on my chest and slowly moves it towards my vagina, unsure of exactly where he wants this to go for his fun to start to begin.
Old 01-05-2007, 11:17 PM   #24
Holdyn Wolf
Lurid Intentions

The look in her eyes, the sound of her muffled pleas all do wonders for him. It was fairly large, larger then your average play toy and would be exciting to watch her take it.

"Is my Toy scared that it's going to hurt? Does she fear the pain she's going to be tormented with?" He slides the dildo down her body and between her legs, rubbing it along her wet slit. Without it on yet he rubs the round thick head against the slit, catching her swollen clit with it.

Slowly then he slides the head to her tight hole, the thick round tip of the dildo pressing up against the opening. Just a little pressure is applied so that she can feel the thickness of it up against her, a sign of what is to come.

i've already told you: the only way to a woman's heart is along the path of torment. i know none other as sure. - Marquis De Sade 1740-1814
Old 01-05-2007, 11:31 PM   #25
my dark side
Banned

My eyes open wide with fear as i feel the pressure of the dildo starting to enter my vagina, i know its hardly in there as its too big just to have this pressure but that pressure was enough for me to swirmand beg as best i could, my muffled cries a turn on for him, but what else was i to do.

as i feel slightly more pressure on in now, i start to buck my lower body to try and move it from my vigina, tears are swelling in my eyes as i try my hardest to make it budge from its destination
Old 01-05-2007, 11:47 PM   #26
Holdyn Wolf
Lurid Intentions

"Oh that's good. You're going to love this Toy." His voice rough with excitement as her body bucked and moved to try and escape what was coming. Playing with her mind a moment longer, watching her lower body try and rise further off the bed away from the huge rubber tool, he made sure the tears were rolling down her cheeks before shoving the large tool into her tight cunt.

Shoving hard and fast he moaned out in excitement as her back arched high off the bed and she screamed into the gag in her mouth. Her own panties preventing her neighbors from hearing her pleas for help as she was used by him.

Old 01-05-2007, 11:56 PM   #27
my dark side
Banned

The pressure suddenly turned into pain as the dildo was shoved in side me as far as it could go, the bucking, the tears, the muffled cries did nothing to save me from this outcome.I felt as though my inside was going to be torn so bad, i had never experianced any pain like this. hopefully if i try and lay here still and not move he will be done and remove device from me soon i think to myself as i know there is no way for me to remove it.

however on a brighter note of my own i can try and focus on the nail clippers i managed to grab from the head of my bed while thrashing around before without him knowing, as he is preoccupied with the dildo shoved deep inside me i work the clippers through the cord between the radio and my wrists. If i can only cut this i can slowly release myself from the binds around my hands i keep telling myself when i think of the pain the dildo is causeing me
Old 01-06-2007, 12:08 AM   #28
Holdyn Wolf
Lurid Intentions

Againt he didlo was thrust hard into her tight hole. Each time it entered her she was stretched wider by the thick rubber tool. He was laughing as she cried out and arched her back in terror.

Taking the dildo in one hand he continue to rape her with it, his other hand reached out to take a handful of breast and molest it once more roughly. Violating her was pure excitement, the control like a drug.

"This is the punishment you get for disobeying. And it only gets worse from here."

Old 01-06-2007, 12:18 AM   #29
my dark side
Banned

I knew my body could take much more of the slamming it was getting, and after hearing his words and now knowing that more things were to come, i gave up on being discret about escaping and once i felt the cord loosen i ripped my hands apart, sat upright which was uncomfortable since the dildo was thurst as far as it could go just as i made my move, so with it deep inside me and no time to remove it, i carried on trying to ignore the pain. I thrust both hands towards him and gripped tight around his neck with both my thumbs on his wind pipe pushing and holding them so his air way had limited access to fresh air. " now untie my legs if you want to be able to breath again" i ordered, concerntrating hart on the task at hand.
Old 01-06-2007, 12:44 AM   #30
Holdyn Wolf
Lurid Intentions

Surprised by the hands wrapping around him he grew temporarily confused. His hands had left the dildo and were clawing at hers. He struggled to say something at first but stopped quickly. Balling his right hand up into a fist he swung quickly, slamming his knuckled into her face as he felt himself growing lightheaded.

He moved slightly on the bed, his body turning a little and he swung to punch her in the head again.

Old 01-06-2007, 12:49 AM   #31
my dark side
Banned

Startled by his intense reaction, the first blow caused me to fall back down on the bed and the second blow through me for a six, "please im sorry, i wont do that agian just dont hit me again " i am able to say with my mouth now free from its gagged state. He can see my eyes starting to close from the impact of the second blow and he can see in my half open eyes that one more would have possibly knocked me unconcious.

now in a start of shock and pain i lay there not moving waitng for my head to recover
Old 01-06-2007, 12:57 AM   #32
Holdyn Wolf
Lurid Intentions

"You're fucking trying my patience" He snarled out. He shifted quickly and stradled her lower body while leaning over. His hands went around her upper arms, just above her elbows and he pinned here there to the bed now.

Meeting her eyes with his, the anger and rage burning in them.

"You're making this way harder then it has to be."

Old 01-06-2007, 01:06 AM   #33
my dark side
Banned

"your just a cowardly shit, get a real life", my voice loosing its fear now. I have watched him and his every move, i know he didnt plan this attach and he has nothing on him apart from his own body to use against me. this is my time to get back my freedom.

"I'de get off me now if i were you" from the tone of my voice you could hear i wasnt sure of my own remark. As you stare down at me, you can see that the still inserted dildo is causing me pain, but to me you seem to be enjoying it too much to even think about removing it from me any time soon.
Old 01-06-2007, 01:16 AM   #34
Holdyn Wolf
Lurid Intentions

His laugh was harsh and cruel and the look in his eyes mimicked it. Tightening his grip on her arms, the flesh around his hands began to grow white with lack of clear blood flow.

"Or what Toy? What are you going to do?"

Old 01-06-2007, 01:24 AM   #35
my dark side
Banned

Without a word i turn my face to yours and i spit right into your eyes. this act from me makes you release your grip and try to wipe your eyes free from my saliva, i know i only have a slit second to react. I push you aside with all my might and you land hard on your side on the floor, in pain from the dildo i have to push the urge to use up my presious time to remove as i have to free my feet first so i can make a run for it then i can worry about the dildo that is causeing me so much pain. i know if i dont succeed this time i am going to have even more worst things done to me.

I manage to get one leg free and i just grab the one still tied and rip the rope though the end of the bed so i can move without it getting caught in the bed. I leap off the bed before you are able to get to your feet and i race towards my bedroom to and closer to my freedom
Old 01-06-2007, 01:32 AM   #36
Holdyn Wolf
Lurid Intentions

Caught off guard, he quickly wipes at the saliva and spit on his face as she works to free herself quickly. He under estimated her but would make her pay dearly.

Leaping off the bed quickly, he ran after her and as she reached the hallway he lunged quickly, tackling her to the ground and pinning her face down with his weight. They struggled together for a few minutes, her trying to wiggle free while trying to get free and push him off of her, while he worked to contain her. His hands finally got a good hold of her wrists and he stretched her arms out above her head. Her smaller frame was easy for him to manage with his long strong arms.

"I'm going to fuck you up hard Toy. So hard you might not fucking live through it." He snarled and spat as he spoke.

Old 01-06-2007, 01:43 AM   #37
my dark side
Banned

"Please just let me go" " I wont say a word to anyone, i just want to get out of here " my fear now returns and it makes me sick with the thought that he may kill me, things just took a run for the worst in my mind, but i cant give up the fight, i know one time he wont be so lucky and i will get away.

As my hands are help high above my head i try to use my foot to free the other one from the rope. I need to get rid of all things that he can use to bind my body down again, that way his hands will be occupied with restaining me and he wont be able to do anything else to me.

He starts to drag me to the bedroom again, the rope from my ankle staying on the spot i was as i managed to get out of it too. " please dont hurt me". my steps hurt with the pressure between my legs that had been there for what feels like an eternaty already. " could you please remove the dildo aswel, im in too much pain with it, PLEASE "
Old 01-06-2007, 01:51 AM   #38
Holdyn Wolf
Lurid Intentions

"Sure, just like I'm gonna let you go now." He laughed once again and lead her right over to the bed. This time she wasn't made to get on the bed, or put on the bed. He bent her over it, her arms being moved behind her back and heald together for the moment.

Her arms were lifted up, causing pain to her shoulder joints the higher he lifted. He stood behind her, keeping her from kicking up by pinning her legs with his own. With the didldo still shoved deeply inside her tight cunt, the fact her legs were closed made it all that more painful on her.

Old 01-06-2007, 01:57 AM   #39
my dark side
Banned

I let out an almight scream of agony as my arms were raised upwards from behind my back. Another scream followed this time from the feeling given off my the way my position made it feel like the dildo was pushing further inside me then before.

"ok - ok, i give in please dont hurt me anymore and i will let you have what you came for" tears again running down my cheeks. thinking to myself if i just let him fuck me he will have had his fun and be gone and will leave me alone.
Old 01-06-2007, 02:06 AM   #40
Holdyn Wolf
Lurid Intentions

"Sorry Toy but I can't trust you anymore. I'm going to have to do things the rough way now." He kept her arms lifted up, the pain continueing to corse through her body from both the stress on her shoulders and the thick shaft shoved up into her body.

He saw the panties there in the middle of the bed, left there from when she took them out of her mouth. Quickly grabing her wrists in one powerful hand he moved fast and leaned over to snatch up the panties. They were shoved back into her mouth as she screamed out in pain again and both hands were put back onto her wrists then.