Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-08-2009, 11:08 AM   #21
RavishAGirl
Privileged Member

RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to RavishAGirl

Little shudders of pleasure run through me each time your nipples graze my chest. I gaze down at you in the warm, gentle sunlight, you are so beautiful, so entirely mine. The violins are fading to be replaced by a gentle piano sonata. I grin and run my hand roughly over your soft breast, the thumb catching your nipple a moment, then down your side. A grip on your buttock. I hear your whimpering and my cock swells for a moment inside you again.

Let you go? I am feeling more mellow after orgasming inside you. And leave my date unsatisfied? My hand moves roughly over your soft ass until my fingers find the soft, tight entrance...such a soft place. I press one fingertip inside slowly, watching your eyes. There is so much more to enjoy, lover.

//Ravish
RavishAGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 02:13 PM   #22
prisonerslave

prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to prisonerslave

Every second I am forced to lay here just adds more and more humiliation. I let out a soft squeal as you run your hand down my body. My breast bounces slightly after your thumb catches it and i blush and the obscenity of it. My bum in your hand forces my hips forward and forces you deeper into me, reminding me of what you have just done.

You squeeze and grip the soft but firm flesh of my bum and I feel your fingers start to explore an entrance I cant believe you would dare to touch. I yelp and my hips jerk up suddenly only to be met by the deepening of your cock. My muscles try to squeeze you out and keep you away, "no! please! not there!" My voice quivers and shakes, my eyes wide in terror and I shake my head no as you continue your violation of me.

And Baby when it's love

If it's not rough, it isn't fun!
prisonerslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 09:44 PM   #23
RavishAGirl
Privileged Member

RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Your hips thrust up against mine as you struggle to get away from my searching fingers. I'm groaning as my cock hardens inside you. With a wild growl deep in my throat, I grind into you, my thighs shaking a little as heat runs through me, my cock moving inside you. I hear your desperate cry and I look in your eyes and whisper fiercely,

I'm going to do whatever the fuck I want with you, lover. And you better fucking be quiet and enjoy this, or I'll go get a knife from the kitchen and we'll really enjoy this date.

I take your nipple in my mouth, sucking, enjoying the feeling of it on my tongue, and caught between my warm lips. I force my finger slowly deeper into the soft, clenched-tight tunnel of your ass, feeling the heat of your insides as I reach in, as far as I can. I start to fuck you with slow, rhythmic thrusts of my hips, your womanhood is slick now with my seed and it is so fucking easy to thrust deep and take you again. I move my finger inside your other place, thrusting with it.

//Ravish
Old 03-08-2009, 11:07 PM   #24
prisonerslave

prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The despair I feel as your invasion grows anew cannot truly be described. Your low whispering voice terrifies me, you insult me cruelly and yet you call me a lover. I can see how much you enjoy my pain and fear but I can't hold back my emotions. I try to quiet down, I dare not doubt your threats.

My body quivers as you take my swelling nipples and breasts into your hot moist mouth, and you hear the chains rattle as I attempt to move my hands. I soon remember that they will not budge. My body arches awkwardly as you invade it on all fronts. I bite my lower lip to quiet my cries as you continue your molestation. I bite harder and wince as you force your finger into my bottom, desperately trying to clench the muscles and keep you away. I squeal into your ear, my quivering terrified breaths grazing your neck. "p-please...don't...whatever I did...I'm sorry" My body flushes warm as I beg for mercy. My body twists and resists but I end up only in your grasp.

And Baby when it's love

Old 03-09-2009, 10:54 PM   #25
RavishAGirl
Privileged Member

God, you're a hot little bitch, I groan hoarsely as you wriggle and beg beneath me. I thrust wildly into you, my hand on your ass holding you pressed tightly to me as you squirm, the slender chains musical under the soft piano music. I catch your nipple in my teeth, nipping. Forcing a second finger into the soft suction of your ass, I explore you roughly, enjoying you, fucking you in a hard, thrusting grind of my hips. Your whimpers of protest and your struggling body in my grasp... the sweet scent of you... Your breasts so soft, so inviting against my hot face. I have taken you. You are mine.

//Ravish
Old 03-10-2009, 10:20 AM   #26
prisonerslave

I have never felt such shame that you delivering to me now. My limbs are stretched almost painfully as you force me arch up more and more into your grasp. My free leg presses down into to the mattress and my hips buck from your invasion. I can feel your cum begin to ooze out sliding down to the crack of my bum. I yelp as nip at my tender nipples. "Stop it!" I demand with anger and fear, trying with desperation to sound forceful. "Stop it! Get the hell off me!" I scream, praying someone will save me, someone will hear me. My little opening of my bum is on fire, your cum now acting as a lubricant as you push in. I hate every moment, and each thrust of your fingers forces my hips up, making me fuck myself on you. "You c-cant....you cant do this."

And Baby when it's love

Old 03-10-2009, 06:39 PM   #27
RavishAGirl
Privileged Member

I feel your hips pressing to me as I thrust and I groan wildly, taking you, enjoying your desperate little cries. The tremor in your voice as you try to sound strong and forbidding.

Too fucking late, doll, I whisper. I'm inside you, I fucking came in you. I lick tears from your cheek. I can do whatever I fucking want with you.

Enjoying the way your warm ass squeezes around my fingers. Suddenly I hear the doorbell, and my eyes widen. I clap my hand roughly over your mouth. Shhhh. I keep thrusting, fucking you quickly, an adrenaline rush. Not a sound, you little bitch, I hiss.

It is probably a salesman or someone peddling bibles. I keep ravaging you.

The doorbell rings again.

//Ravish
Old 03-10-2009, 08:19 PM   #28
prisonerslave

Your harsh voice rasping in my ear rakes through me with terror, your tone berates me down to a little girl and a new flood of tears falls down my face. I whimper "no" once more but its obvious it was more of a reaction than a demand. I have lost control. I squeal and shudder as you lick my face, repulsed at how you can take pleasure from this.

My eyes widen with hope as I hear the doorbell turning my head towards it. I begin to scream for help but your hand is over my open mouth before even a peep can come out. Your pace quickens pumping into my already abused opening, each thrust causes a bit more pain. You tell me to say quiet but I can't, your body crushing down on me so hard I yelp and cry. The doorbell rings again, I will not be quiet. It may be my only chance.

I struggle harder even though it hurts. I pull and bang the chains that have me bound, trying to get the bed to hit the wall. My actions only furthering your stimulation as the force of my own rocking forces me to slam into you even harder. I scream through your hand, the veins in my neck bulging as I try to push for volume. Please let them save me...

And Baby when it's love

Old 03-10-2009, 08:30 PM   #29
RavishAGirl
Privileged Member

I groan, furiously hard as you writhe wildly under me. I keep my hand tight and cruel over your soft lips; I can hear your screams through my hand, I only hope whoever is at the door cannot. The excitement and peril of it, the sight of your wide, desperate eyes, makes me thrust into you more savagely. My thumb pinches your nose shut, cutting off some of the sound of your scream. I gaze down into your eyes. Shut up, shut the FUCK up, bitch, or I will fucking beat you, I whisper fiercely, hoarsely. My cock swelling inside you.

The doorbell rings a third time, long and mournful. I am panting as I look down at you, my body pumping into you, slamming you down against the bed with each thrust, dominating and bruising you. My fingers jammed deep into your tightest place. I am close. My face flushed.

//Ravish
Old 03-10-2009, 08:48 PM   #30
prisonerslave

I am losing oxygen fast but I wont...I can't give up. I pull and fight harder, trying with every last bit of energy I have to make noise, to signal that I need help. I gasp but I get no air as you take it away from me but I refuse to stop fighting. With the little bit of air I have left in my lungs I push out another scream, directly disobeying.

I am covered with sweat of both yours and my own, I can feel your greedy fingers inside me pressing the walls of my insides and serving you more pleasure from my unwilling body. I have become a wild and terrified animal, and I try with desperation to bite down on your fingers to breathe and more importantly to scream. We bounce on the mattress, my chest still arched to you and my body squeezing and holding you tight. The terror and desperation on my face is unmistakable, praying whoever is at the door will break in and whisk me away from my nightmare.

And Baby when it's love

Old 03-10-2009, 08:52 PM   #31
RavishAGirl
Privileged Member

Angered and excited by your cries, I pound you brutally, slamming my hips into you, using my strength to hurt you and break you. Grunting, I burst inside you as you struggle under me like a captured animal. Filling you in wild spurts of seed, my cock spasming, my body shaking, sweaty over you as I empty into your soft, bruised body, your wriggling body squeezing and milking me. I keep my hand tight over your mouth, nose pinched shut, until I'm done, until I empty my last in you and fall still. Grinning down at you, I let you breathe but keep my hand over your lips, one finger under your jaw, trying to keep your mouth shut and unable to bite. You are so beautiful, my little slave-thing, so desperate for air, your breasts heaving.

I sweat and gasp for breath.

The doorbell doesn't ring any more.

//Ravish

Last edited by RavishAGirl; 03-10-2009 at 08:55 PM.
Old 03-10-2009, 09:03 PM   #32
prisonerslave

As you begin to climax I find myself more desperate for air, my struggles intensify. My thoughts are not on rescue for this moment, instead it is about survival. My free foot kicks and rubs your leg, trying to get your attention, I blink as things start to get a little fuzzy. I feel crushed, as if your pounding is shattering me, each time you press to me your pelvis slams into my own, your cock deep inside meeting resistance as you reach the end of me. My entire body trembles, overwhelmed by anger and violence.

It gets darker as I feel more of you splash into me, disgusting as you refill me. But as soon as the relief of unconsciousness approaches, you give me back the air I need. I gasp through my nose trying to breath from my mouth but you will not allow it. I slump down, there is no more ring of the bell, there is no one to save me.

And Baby when it's love

Old 03-10-2009, 09:06 PM   #33
RavishAGirl
Privileged Member

My cock twitching slightly inside you. My lust sated, feeling powerful and raw, I take the hand from your mouth, hear you gasp in breath. A ringing slap across your face!

I told you to shut up, you fucking little whore.

My face fierce just above yours.

//Ravish
Old 03-10-2009, 09:13 PM   #34
prisonerslave

Once your hand is removed I take in air quickly in one large breath the color returning to my skin. There is rage behind your eyes and I can see it clearly, before seeing the stars you send me from your slap. A fan of golden blonde hair streak my face and when I look back up at you, a visible welt is already rising. A small trickle of blood flows from the corner of my mouth, I am angry, humiliated, and scared.

"Fuck you!" I scream, even I can't believe what I have just said. But I stare up at you with defiance.

And Baby when it's love

Old 03-10-2009, 09:15 PM   #35
RavishAGirl
Privileged Member

I clench my jaw and give one powerful shove of my hips, shoving your tight little body into the mattress. No fuck you, I hiss, and then backhand you savagely. An instant later I slap your left breast, sharply. Breathing roughly, I hover over you, enjoying the red handprint I see on your soft flesh. Enjoying the softness of your body tight around my cock. You are naked, sweaty, ravaged beneath me, my lover and my amusement. My loins still locked to yours. I grab your nipple in my fingers and twist savagely. Who owns you? I bark.

//Ravish
Old 03-10-2009, 09:26 PM   #36
prisonerslave

Your body presses down and into me far further than I can handle causing a shuddered desperate gasp. I wince in pain, I knew you would punish me but I don't care. Another blow to my face, this one more painful than the last, I cry out and return to look up at you. Even I do not know why I am so defiant now.

Your fingers wrap around my already aching nipple and cruelly you pull and twist. I arch forward and I start to scream as you continue to inflict pain, my body clenching you as I squeal, my nipple glowing from its torture. "STOP IT!! YOU FUCKING BASTARD!!" I refuse to answer.

And Baby when it's love

Old 03-10-2009, 09:28 PM   #37
RavishAGirl
Privileged Member

Gentle piano music in the room as I hear your enraged, terrified scream. Grinning, my eyes dark, I cover your mouth and nose again, roughly. Try to breathe, I whisper softly. And you let me know when you're ready to be a good little slave.

I bend my head and lick gently at your nipple, flicking the hot, moist tip of my tongue across it, then circling slowly, feeling peaceful, in control. My cock is almost sore inside you from the wildness of our love. I taste your sweat and your soft skin.

//Ravish
Old 03-10-2009, 09:34 PM   #38
prisonerslave

The music is a direct contrast to how I feel, my heart races in panic as once again the air taken away from me. I jerk and buck, it hurts more than I could have imagined. That darkness from before comes creeping back and I fear for my life.

I can feel you licking at my tender little nipple, on fire from your treatment. I squeal into your hand once again, softer and defeated. I can't let myself die, I nod my head in shame, trying to signal I will behave.

And Baby when it's love

Old 03-10-2009, 09:38 PM   #39
RavishAGirl
Privileged Member

I take my time enjoying you, teasing and mouthing that nipple while you buck and thrash beneath me, bound tightly, my cock still sheathed tightly in you. At last I hear your quiet little whimper and feel you nod your head. I keep my hand over you for another long moment, that most delicious sound, like something breaking. Enjoying your fear, making my point. Then I let you breathe.

I move my head to kiss your ear. You are mine to make love with. When I wake. Before I sleep. When I return home. You are mine. Do you understand me, little slave?

I grin and lick at your neck, listening to your wild breaths.

//Ravish
Old 03-10-2009, 09:44 PM   #40
prisonerslave

Once your hand pulls away from me I take in more deep gasps for air, sobbing once again to see the lack of control I have over anything I do. Even air is something you are only allowing me to have. My body lays limp under you except for gasping breaths. I whimper softly as you whisper to me. Your whisper as if you are my lover but I know that you are now my owner. "Please...please don't keep me...just let me go....please" I beg you through gasping breaths. Your touch and licks vile to me as you continue to brandish your power.

And Baby when it's love