Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-21-2010, 08:42 PM   #1
mmeridia15

mmeridia15 has initial reputation
Default The Fright House Clown

Jerry Calvet was a man who’d spent his 53 years in a bad way. He’d started out at 15 as a burglar and worked his way up to violently murdering a man who was just trying to protect his property. That was 2 years ago. Jerry had joined a traveling fair where he dressed up as a clown and no one recognized him. It was somewhat ideal except that he hated being a clown. He hated laying low even worse. The only bad things he did at the fair was ripping off kids with rigged games.

Jerry was moping and waiting for kids to approach and play his stupid dart game. Instead Harold Norton, his boss, came over and clapped him on the shoulder, “Jerry how’s about a promotion!”

Jerry turned his slovenly white painted face towards Harold, “What kind of promotion are we talking about?”

Harold smiled and three and a half chins appeared under the greasy grin, “I just got an offer for a Fright House. It needs some repairs made but I tell you what. You make the repairs at your own cost and you can have fifty—no sixty percent of what the House brings in!”

Jerry snorted. It wasn’t as if he needed the money. He had plenty of money socked a way from his years as a very successful burglar. He was about to tell Harold to fuck off when he realized just how much easier it would be to hide when he needed to if he had a place to conveniently duck inside to “make repairs.”
“I guess I’ll do it.”

Harold beamed and slapped Jerry on the back, “I’ll make the call tonight! But you just remember the repairs are on you.”

Jerry didn’t respond. He didn’t care what condition the fright house would be in. It wouldn’t bother him if anyone got hurt. Enter at Own Risk he decided.

Two weeks after Harold offered Jerry his promotion, the Fright House arrived. It was shabby to say the least and Jerry started bandaiding it up right away. Tonight they were in the small town of Lemanner and it was the first introduction of the Pilchard Fair Fright House.

If Jerry had been a man needing cash he would have been extremely pleased that first night. Everyone lined up for the Fright House. The next night however most people in the town of Lemanner knew the Fright House was a dud. It was slow as shit and most of the scary effects were missing. The scariest part of the ride was how dark it was and the fact that you couldn’t hardly hear yourself think above the constant screaming of the ghost soundtrack.

On the third night no one approached Jerry the clown or his Fright House. No one until a young lady with long blond hair tied up in a ponytail. She was alone and she handed over her ticket without a word. She didn’t even make eye contact with Jerry. Jerry on the other hand couldn’t take his eyes off her young body. She sat in the little skull-shaped car and fastened the buckle. Jerry made his way up to do his usual car checks. She noticed him approaching and motioned him back down the stairs. She rattled her seatbelt and made an ok sign with her fingers. Jerry smiled. Fine then you rude little cunt. He pushed the button to start the ride. Then he set up his “Making Repairs” sign.

Jerry entered the opposite end of the Fright House and quickly made his way to the track he wanted. He kicked it until the warped metal separated so that the car would get stuck in the open area. He then ran back out and pulled all the entrances and exits shut, then padlocking them. He ran to the back which was the only door with a key and locked himself inside. He waited a good five minutes listening as best he could over the terribly loud ghost wailings. He finally heard what he was waiting for. The sounds of his little blond calling for help.

He made his way to where he knew her cart would be stuck. Hopefully she hadn’t tried to get out but if she did he knew there wasn’t a whole lot of places for the girl to run. He had her trapped it was just a matter of finding her.

To his surprise the girl was still in her little cart calling for help. Jerry had done a lot of bad things in his life, but he had never raped anyone. He felt his dick hard underneath his clown outfit at the thought of it. He might have to leave the fair after this. He could probably find another though. He could always kill her afterward. He didn’t have a problem with murder.

He made his way over to the girl and when she finally seen him she let out a scream. Jerry wondered if his intent was written all over his face. When he was standing right next to her she shook her head and gave a small laugh, “ I’m sorry sir. I am just so scared of clown always have been. But I promised myself now that I’m 18 I am going to get over it. Looks like I failed!”

Jerry felt like laughing too. Who ever said clowns weren’t scary? He placed sweaty hand just above her perfect knee and brushed along the outside of her thigh. He watched her pretty almost smiling face turn back into that of a scared little girl. She jerked her leg away a little too fast and embarrassed herself when he apologized and opened her buckle.

“I’m so jumpy! I guess you did a good job with this fright house its certainly working on me!” She had that pretty smile again the one that let him know she was trying to be polite even though she knew something about the situation was a little off.

Jerry held out his hand to help her down. She took it and she started to step down he whirled her around and pulled her back against him. She froze and stiffened as he moved his hand up her shirt. He rubbed his hand over her lacy bra and then he grabbed her shoulders and turned her again and through her against the cart. She hit hard and fell down. She was dazed but as Jerry reached for her she started screaming. Jerry slapped her, “Stupid bitch you stop screaming. No one can hear you any way not over the ghosts!”

He ripped her shirt off while she feebly slapped at him. She was still dazed from the shove into the cart. Jerry was getting pissed off. Her girlish slaps weren’t hurting him but he wanted to relish this moment and enjoy the view. He grabbed her and shoved her hard into the cart again. While she recovered he ripped her shirt into strips of cloth. He pulled her down to another section of track and tied her hands to the track. He tore he bra and flung the cups to either side revealing perfect white breasts. He cupped the big boobs in his hand and ignored her pleas until something the cunt was mumbling caught his attention.

“What did you say you stupid cunt” Jerry dropped the perfect boobs to grab her ponytail and pull her head back.

“I said please don’t rape me. I’m a virgin you can’t do this to me.” She was sobbing the words and it made Jerry’s cock swell even more.

Jerry slapped her again and grabbed her hair, “Its going to hurt so bad. And if it doesn’t I will make sure it will. If you leave here at all you will be ruined, I’ll tell you that much.

Jerry let go of her hair to resume messing with the girl’s virgin tits. He squeezed the tits and relished the girl’s painful shrieks. He pulled her tits as far as he could and watched them bounce around. He pulled them and shook them til the girl thought he might rip them off. Jerry leaned forward and sucked on one tit and then the other covering them in white makeup.

He stopped and took in the sight of the girl. Her humiliation and pain was evident. She struggled to break her bonds but the strips of cloth held her tight. Jerry started to pull off her pants and then her panties. With her womanhood unprotected by cloth the girl tried to lock her legs together. She didn’t have enough strength though and Jerry easily pried them apart. She didn’t have a lot of hair down there whether from grooming or luck he didn’t know or care.

“You keep your legs apart if you want to leave here alive!” She nodded and Jerry felt her legs relax.

With his hands free Jerry stretched her labias apart he had a pretty decent view but he wanted a better one so he took out his small flashlight and shined it right on the girl’s pussy. It was open and vulnerable to him. He ran a finger lightly down the middle from the clit to the anus. She shuttered and started to close her legs again he ripped them back open and grabbed a breast then lowered his mouth to her tit again. This time he bit and she screamed.

“You keep those goddamned legs apart! I don’t have a problem with killing. You won’t be my first!”

Her legs shakily surrendered again. He put the flashlight back in place and licked his finger. He rubbed his finger all around her tiny clit and when she started to fidget he slapped her swollen clit hard. She screamed and clamped her legs together hard. He only had to give her a look this time and she opened her legs back up. He touched her all over her pussy and started to poke around her vagina. She was definantly a virgin. He enjoyed poking at her watching her face. If she cringed that much at a finger he couldn’t wait to thrust his dick in her.

The thought occurred to him that he was making her wet and it wouldn’t hurt as bad for her. He decided to do her a favor and lick it off. He tasted her juices and lapped at her abused clit. He thrust his tongue against her unbroken hymen and enjoyed feeling the girl wince against him. Licking off the juices didn’t work so Jerry took out an old hanky and wiped and her pussy until he felt it was clean of lubrication.

He finally took out his 9 inch dick and gave it a quick stroke. He was about to enter her when he suddenly untied the girl. Her look was of astonishment and then something like gratitude crossed it. Jerry almost laughed he flipped her around and retied her hands. He then positioned her on her knees and lined up his dick with her dry pussy. He gave it one for good wipe with the hanky and then pushed his head against her. It worked its way in slow with her screaming the whole way. When he got the entire head in he pulled out and wiped her pussy clean again. Then he hauled back and rammed into her. He held the flashlight where his dick was tucked inside her and witnessed the blood that flowed out. She was crying and pulling at her bindings. He reached around grabbed her boobs. He started to pump her and when he came near to cumming he stopped and pulled on her tits. Finally he couldn’t take it anymore and he came deep inside her.

Jerry backed off and dried off the girls pussy again. This time he settled his knees on her calves so she couldn’t budge. With one he guided her to the position he wanted and told her to hold it. She did as best she could even though she was shaking uncontrollable from pain and shame. With his other hand he took her fingers and started to thrust in and out of her wounded cunt. He stopped when he felt she was used to it and started lightly slapping her clit. After a few seconds he drover in three fingers without warning and felt her try and get away. He thrust them in and spread them out. He went back to slapping at her clit and flicking at it with his finger.

He stopped and just admired the view with his flashlight for a minute or so. After a moment he spoke to her, “I guess you did ok. I better let you go.”

She didn’t say a word but she visibly relaxed from her tense position. He balled his fist and pushed it violently inside her hurting pussy. She wailed and struggled with her entire body to get free but he pumped his hand back and forth inside her. He opened his hand and inside her and moved it around. He ripped his hand out and then thrust it back in stroking around in there not caring what kind of damage it might be doing. He felt her orgasming from the rough treatment and laughed as she cried. He decided that was a fitting end to his first rape and took his flashlight and cracked her over the head until she passed out.

Jerry took her out to a field and left her. He decided he wanted to keep his job as a Fright House clown. Who knew what other opportunities he might experience.
mmeridia15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 01:00 AM   #2
mmeridia15

Default First Rape Fantasy Story

Hi this is my first rape fantasy that I have written all the way through. I hope those who read it will enjoy it and if not I hope I can improve in the future. But I would appreciate feedback be it bad or good.
Old 03-22-2010, 04:14 AM   #3
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I enjoyed your story VERY much and like your writing style. It was well written and easy to read + Rep.
jwham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 05:20 AM   #4
mmeridia15

Default Thanks you for commenting

Thanks for taking the time to give me feedback. Its very encouraging.
Old 01-15-2012, 07:56 AM   #5
captdsulu

captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Great Job.
captdsulu is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
clown, f/m, rape