Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-16-2013, 02:02 AM   #1
Carrie

Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Making her choose which items to be raped with

I can see this scenario going different ways. Either the guy tells the girl to pick an item in the room she wants you to rape her with or you'll pick one yourself. I think she'd untimately want to pick the item herself even though it will be humiliating to do so, especially if it's videotaped and later shown to her.

The guy might also pick a bunch of items first that she must choose from even though in the end he'll probably use all of them on her.

Maybe he'll make her say Please rape me with this and hands him whatever item she has chosen. It makes it sound consensual if videotaped!

What variations of this scenario would you choose? What items would you like her to choose from or would you let her pick anything she wanted including easy stuff?
Carrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 09:37 AM   #2
darkstalker
Privileged Member

darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

heh, kinda funny since i was going to ask this in the forum myself.
me, since i'm something of an extremist i'd choose a dildo with some painful objects on its, different studs of sorts, perhaps a pear from medieval torture to stretch her pussy or anus, and perhaps a new one someone told me about was an inflatable dildo.
i also would choose from an assortment of normal household objects to make her fuck herself with like a bowling pin, a tire iron, a glass bottle and things like that. maybe some pliers too to stretch her nipples, or some claw clamps and probably a whip of different sorts.
any you would choose yourself?
darkstalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 01:22 PM   #3
littlekitten

littlekitten has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkstalker View Post
i'd choose a dildo with some painful objects on its, different studs of sorts, perhaps a pear from medieval torture to stretch her pussy or anus, and perhaps a new one someone told me about was an inflatable dildo.
i also would choose from an assortment of normal household objects to make her fuck herself with like a bowling pin, a tire iron, a glass bottle and things like that. maybe some pliers too to stretch her nipples, or some claw clamps and probably a whip of different sorts.
I'd take the dildo with studs

I like the idea of being dragged into different rooms in my house and told to chose an object that he will them fuck me with. However, if I don't chose one that he feels is sufficiant enough, he will chose one for me.

This brings up all sorts of ideas for new fantasies
Old 04-06-2013, 10:39 AM   #4
Molly Girl

Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I really like this idea and it is in my fantasies alot, having to choose something to be raped with is forcing me to co-operate in my own sexual assault and is very humiliating and degrading.

I also am very turned on by the idea that he uses not only the object I've chosen but others too, and he leaves one that he has used on me protruding from my pussy between rapes.
Molly Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 12:52 PM   #5
Dangerdevil

Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Dangerdevil

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkstalker View Post
heh, kinda funny since i was going to ask this in the forum myself.
me, since i'm something of an extremist i'd choose a dildo with some painful objects on its, different studs of sorts, perhaps a pear from medieval torture to stretch her pussy or anus, and perhaps a new one someone told me about was an inflatable dildo.
I'm not sure that a bowling pin would be a regular household item unless you're a professional bowler, but maybe a rolling pin would be.

Still, I'm in total agreement because I'm a big believer in using the things around you to further humiliate your victim and demonstrate her place in the scheme of things - a human fucktoy whose humiliation is your pleasure. I like the idea of making her masturbate with said objects and bringing herself to orgasm, particularly if it's something that she might use regularly like a hair brush or a water bottle. That way every time she uses one in the future she'll be reminded of how you degraded her.
Dangerdevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 02:53 PM   #6
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I hope there is a pool table around. shove about 3 or 4 pool balls in her and then make her push them out one at a time.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 03:03 PM   #7
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I think of various items in the kitchen and it could make for a very interesting choice for her - ranging from veggies or fruits to maybe a wine bottle. A chilled wine bottle might be quite interesting. Of course making sure it happened on the kitchen counter or table would make sure the memory never goes away.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 04:00 PM   #8
insearchof33333
Privileged Member

insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I am thinking something she would see every day to remind her. It would have to be a household item that she would need to use - like using the hand grip of an elecric shaver (turned on and vibrating.) Then everytime she shaved her pussy, underarms or even heard the sound of her husband shaving, it would remind her.
insearchof33333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 04:48 PM   #9
Sweetlust
Privileged Member

Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Making her choose which items to be raped with

Quote:
Originally Posted by justmetoo View Post
I think of various items in the kitchen and it could make for a very interesting choice for her - ranging from veggies or fruits to maybe a wine bottle. A chilled wine bottle might be quite interesting. Of course making sure it happened on the kitchen counter or table would make sure the memory never goes away.
Oh--yes, veggies/fruits is a good idea. I think after fucking her with them, make her eat them and tell you how good they taste (carrots or cukes would be a good choice...and they're healthy too...!)
Sweetlust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 09:11 PM   #10
BremenDruid
Privileged Member

BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Umm, how about she doesn't get a choice, it's pretty simple: my cock or one of my friend's cock. Oh, hell who am I kidding. Anyone's cock that wants time in one of her holes.
BremenDruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 09:50 PM   #11
Sasha Girl
Privileged Member

Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I've seen this played out in role plays and was always disappointed when the girl chose a dildo. I mean, not every girl has a dildo in her bedside drawer! (I'm one of them. I prefer the kind with the man attached)

I like the idea of the rapist selecting a bunch of items for her to choose from. A giant cucumber, baseball bat, glass bottle, for example. The items should be extremely uncomfortable, as that is the whole point, surely.

"I'm a sex addict - it's my cross to bear." - from "The Blades of Glory"
Sasha Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 02:37 AM   #12
The_Scotsman
Privileged Member

The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I can see how this could be fun and each to their own, but i prefer to take all choices away from her. I'm the one who makes the decisions, she has no say whatsoever.

She'll do what i demand or suffer the consequences.
The_Scotsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 02:38 AM   #13
Teasinfact

Teasinfact has initial reputation

I would propose her 10 items... she tells me what prefer... and I use the others
Teasinfact is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 12:02 PM   #14
Inside You

Inside You has initial reputation

The desire on the part of the Rapist to keep control & the notion of making the victim choose the items/objects which are used on her are not contradictory. It must be remembered that the Rapist is controlling the terms of the 'game' and he will, in any case, change or break the 'rules' as he sees fit. In fact, holding forth the illusion of choice is just one of the ways that he tricks, misleads & ultimately breaks the victim. The process requires several steps. First the victim is gagged - depriving her of speech, rendering her only capable of nodding or shaking her head, removing any pleas, arguments or time-wasting ploys. Secondly, her 'choice' is maniplulated - she has to make a choice or face painful, perhaps lethal or disfiguring consequences. Her 'choice' can be offered in the form of something very painful or humiliating & something less so. Of course, the Rapist is going to use the most extreme item eventually, but the offer of false hope is a potent tool. The victim is thus played like a musical instrument - compelled to choose by force, pain or threat to her loved ones & allowed to believe that she is going to escape the worst measures if she cooperates. Thirdly, the Rapist invents reasons for breaking the 'rules' - reasons which lay the blame on the victim & remind her that the punishment for angering him is probably worse than simply taking the item she believed she had avoided in the first place...for example: "I am so sorry, slut that you decided not to fuck the vibrator so I didn't have to do all the work...now I am going to have to fuck you with the hot curling iron...it's your own fault, I gave you a chance to be a good girl, but you just had to hold back!"
Inside You is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 09:43 AM   #15
He30she31

He30she31 Level 1 (100+)He30she31 Level 1 (100+)

Great idea. I like it very much! Anything similar to this?... How about giving her option like big dildo in her ass, multiple enemas and so on and then when she makes her mind, guys who dominate over my wife and me, do all in the list.
He30she31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 09:51 AM   #16
darkstalker
Privileged Member

darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Scotsman View Post
I can see how this could be fun and each to their own, but i prefer to take all choices away from her. I'm the one who makes the decisions, she has no say whatsoever.

She'll do what i demand or suffer the consequences.
oh, i like to give her an option and make her choose to increase her fear, along with the "are they telling the truth thing" to make her really struggle on wether she chooses the softest one or not.
Old 05-23-2013, 09:52 AM   #17
darkstalker
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teasinfact View Post
I would propose her 10 items... she tells me what prefer... and I use the others
that's actually a good idea. there will be a twist on these particular items if you keep up with the story, but i'll keep your idea in mind too.
Old 05-23-2013, 09:53 AM   #18
darkstalker
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by He30she31 View Post
Great idea. I like it very much! Anything similar to this?... How about giving her option like big dildo in her ass, multiple enemas and so on and then when she makes her mind, guys who dominate over my wife and me, do all in the list.
for now it's just the objects, but i may add the others in later sections of the story.
Old 05-23-2013, 09:55 AM   #19
darkstalker
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inside You View Post
The desire on the part of the Rapist to keep control & the notion of making the victim choose the items/objects which are used on her are not contradictory. It must be remembered that the Rapist is controlling the terms of the 'game' and he will, in any case, change or break the 'rules' as he sees fit. In fact, holding forth the illusion of choice is just one of the ways that he tricks, misleads & ultimately breaks the victim. The process requires several steps. First the victim is gagged - depriving her of speech, rendering her only capable of nodding or shaking her head, removing any pleas, arguments or time-wasting ploys. Secondly, her 'choice' is maniplulated - she has to make a choice or face painful, perhaps lethal or disfiguring consequences. Her 'choice' can be offered in the form of something very painful or humiliating & something less so. Of course, the Rapist is going to use the most extreme item eventually, but the offer of false hope is a potent tool. The victim is thus played like a musical instrument - compelled to choose by force, pain or threat to her loved ones & allowed to believe that she is going to escape the worst measures if she cooperates. Thirdly, the Rapist invents reasons for breaking the 'rules' - reasons which lay the blame on the victim & remind her that the punishment for angering him is probably worse than simply taking the item she believed she had avoided in the first place...for example: "I am so sorry, slut that you decided not to fuck the vibrator so I didn't have to do all the work...now I am going to have to fuck you with the hot curling iron...it's your own fault, I gave you a chance to be a good girl, but you just had to hold back!"
haha. i like the idea of the curling iron. and yeah, basically this is kind of the idea. making her choose and from false claims she may get worse things.