Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-21-2011, 08:13 AM   #1
Defilen Rekker

Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default The Comeuppance of a Cocktease (starring Kylie Minogue)

Disclaimer : This story is restricted to readers aged 18+, if you're not please go away and come back when you're older!. This story is fictional, all characters are totally fictional, all events occur in a fictional universe. None of this is real! Everything is intended for satirical purposes.

(Also note I have posted this elsewhere online)

The Comeuppance of a Cocktease (starring Kylie Minogue)

Codes: M+F, nc, rape, anal, viol, humil, tort
(warning : also contains brief scene of male genital torture)

It was a steaming hot Sydney night, in the summer of 2000. The city was still in party mode after its successful Olympics. Few were partying harder than Kent Buck, sports star and celebrity. Every torrid night over the preceding weeks he had hit the elite clubs, effortlessly picking up one glamorous club bunny after another. He liked them hot, blond and stupid - guileless girls easily seduced by his fame. Back at his fuckpad he would use them roughly, savoring their screams and squeals as he assraped them as hard as possible. Then when he'd finished, the crying girl would be kicked to the curb, with the threat of a brutal retaliation if she went public.

But tonight, Kent found himself on a whole other level. On this occasion he had brought home none other than pop sensation Kylie Cockburn. He was nearly drooling in anticipation of having one of the hottest women in the world. Like every other red-blooded man, he had watched lustfully as the popularity of the five-foot seductress exploded over the past months. Her latest hit was now number one both in her homeland and overseas. The raunchy video that accompanied it had helped her shed the 'good girl' image she been stuck with for so long. The world was seeing a new Kylie - provocative, erotic, and downright slutty.

Although at 32 she was ten years older then Kent preferred, there was no way he could not stop his cock throbbing at the sight of her as she entered the club. Dressed in a sheer red vest that barely hid her pert 34C breasts, and with a tight white pair of hotpants encasing her incredible elfin bum, all eyes had followed her as she walked in. With a seductive saunter, she headed straight to Kent. Locking eyes with him, smiling with angelic innocence, she whispered close into his ear "Show me your moves, stud".

Taking him by the hand Kylie led Kent onto the dance floor. As the music pulsed and the crowd stared, she had him completely at her mercy. Despite being over a foot taller and considerably bulkier than the petite Kylie, he was as helpless as a fawn in her silky grip. All eyes - and discreet cameras - were watching as she thrust her pixie ass hard against his straining crotch, a dirty little smile playing on her flushed and glowing face.

Kent gripped her smooth hips firmly and relished the feeling of Kylie's firm round peaches crushing the rigid cock pulsing in his pants. For a wild moment he feel the overwhelming urge to take her right there; tear off those straining hot pants and ream her roughly on the dance floor. But just as the lust became too much, she spun round to face him, wrapping her arms around his head and huskily whispering "Take me back to your place, baby." She nibbled at his earlobe. "I want you...to show me your OTHER moves."

It almost seemed unreal to the stunned Kent as Kylie, giggling like an excited schoolgirl, took him outside to her waiting car. They made out furiously in the back seat, their mouths barely parting she massaged his erection. Kent groaned and moved to grab Kylie's breasts, but she took his wrists firmly and pushed hem aside. "You can do anything you want to me, but not just yet, babe," she said. "Wait till we're at your place."

The car had barely stopped before Kent was out on the street, opening his door. He saw Kylie saw something to the driver, then pick up her purse and exit the car. It drove off as she approached. In the warm night he could smell her expensive perfume, the fragrance rich on her body. She raised an eyebrow coquettishly and whispered "lead the way, lover."

Kent almost leaped into his bedroom, bouncing with glee onto his bed. Kylie followed, kissing him shallow and fast. She lifted his shirt swiftly over his head, then suddenly produced a pair of cuffs from her purse and, in a practiced move, lashed both his wrists to the headboard frame.

"Whu-what are you doing?"

She sighed softly into his ear. "I wanna tie you up and blow you, darling...then I'll let you tie ME up."

Chortling with pleasure, Kent groaned "swwweet babe, I like it kinky.". He closed his eyes as he felt her quick, small fingers unbuckle his fly, and moaned loud and long as she took out and stroked his cock. "Mmmmmm, you're big alright," Kylie said as she brushed the her bobbing blond hair across the rigid cock, then licked the tip with a flick of her tongue. With one sliken hand she took Kent's rod firmly and purred "keep your eyes closed, baby."

Kent lay back with a giant shit-eating grin on his face. But he did not feel the wet little mouth of Kylie Cockburn sliding over his cock. Instead it felt like a thong or strap was looping around it. Opening his eyes suddenly, he saw Kylie slipping a leather noose around his penis and balls. "Hhey, girl, what are you doing-OH FUCK!"

With a vicious tug Kylie pulled the noose tight, crushing Kent's cock. He roared in agony - the hypersensitivity of his throbbing erection made the pain a million times worse. Screaming in pain he yelled "Fuck, stop! STOP! You crazy BITCH! AAAAHHH!!"

"WHAT did you call me?" hissed Kylie, nearly tearing off Kent's scrotum with another vicious jerk of the noose. With her other hand she slapped his still-rigid dick. Wailing and crying from the unspeakable pain, Kent could only beg her to stop.

"Please wwwwh-why are you doing thiiSSSAAHHH!"

"Payback for all those poor girls you raped, you prick," Kylie spat. She cupped his balls and twisted them as he howled afresh. "You're a bastard, Kent Buck, and I'm going to make sure you never hurt another woman again."

"Please god, I'm sorry, I'll never do it again - PLEASE GOD NO!"

"Too late, you bastard," said Kylie, with the same seductive smile with which she lured him there. For the next hour she tortured Kent into permanent impotence, teasing him erect before biting and slapping his raw cock. He finally passed out, and she stood with a satisfied sigh and took a cellphone picture of the humiliated sports star. Speaking to his unconscious face she said "I hope you get a cleaner around here sometimes, you asshole...because if someone doesn't find you in a day or two, your balls will rot off."

Kylie's laughter tinkled like chimes as she headed back out into the night. She languidly poured herself into the back seat and coldly ordered her driver to take her home. Time for a long bath and a flute of champagne, she thought; then some quality time with her hot pink vibrator. She smiled at the thought of the gentle vibrations across her clit; she knew she would cum hard tonight at the thinking of the stud she had broken, and how much he had suffered. As the car rolled through the silent Sydney streets, she lowered the window to let the warm breeze flick her hair. Her rock-hard nipples tingled as they pressed against the sheer cloth. Idly stroking her fingers along the insides of her thighs, Kylie caught the driver's gaze in the rear-view mirror. "Eyes front, asshole! I'm not paying you to perv!" she sneered.

Despite being an accomplished slut, she could count on one hand the number of men she had let sleep with her. It was such fun to wrap them around her finger - insisting on no other position than cowgirl and usually denying them to the point of madness. She had had some powerful rockstars on their knees before her, offering her anything in exchange for her exquisite favors. Buck wasn't the first sleazebag she had dealt with – they didn't call her the Suicide Blond for nothing. Riding her sexual peak, she had total control - over her life, her career, and her pleasure. And she loved every minute of it.

When they arrived at her house Kylie curtly dismissed the driver at the gate. The car headed off into the night. Humming idly to herself she searched through her purse looking for her entrance card. The soft breeze cooled the sweat dappled on her skin from the night's dirty dancing. Tottering a little drunkenly on her towering gold heels, she slid her security card through the slot and entered her sound-proofed private apartment.

Last edited by Defilen Rekker; 06-21-2011 at 08:16 AM.
Defilen Rekker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 08:14 AM   #2
Defilen Rekker

Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Inside her little sanctum it was cool and silent. Kylie leisurely walked up the stairs, turning into her bedroom. That's when I came at her from the darkness - clad in black, in the heart of her private chambers.

I stepped out quickly and silently, towering at least a foot over her. The shock was sudden, her bright green eyes swelling in surprise. Her expression was so cutely comic that I had to smile to myself beneath the mask. For my part, the sight of my gorgeous trophy now being within reach turned my cock to iron in an instant.

Just as she breathed in sharply, I thrust a hard fist right into her solar plexus. She made a weird little noise, bending over in agony. Quickly I took a fistful of her soft hair and pulled her forward, a knockout-needle ready in my free hand.

But of course this feisty little bitch was a fighter, and her fear arched into a sudden, adrenalin-fueled anger. She landed a sharp kick right on my shin which forced me to loosen my grip on her. Small and fast she ducked right, trying to escape - racing for a weapon or a panic button, perhaps. I was amazed at how quickly she could move in those heels! Her agile dancer's legs made her a sexy gazelle. But with my superior size and strength I caught up to her in seconds and bought my boot down hard on the inside of her knee. She crashed down on the floor with a sharp grunt and I dropped down beside, driving the needle into her soft neck. With a little shriek of pain, her luscious body convulsed, and she passed out.

For a few moments I lustfully looked over the helpless hottie. After weeks of planning and preparing, one of the most desired women in the world now lay ready for my violations. Sweat sparkled along her perfect cheekbones. My cock throbbed at the sight of her sprawled on the floor, and it took all the self-control I had not to rape her there and them. The temptation to tear off those slut rags and ravish her was nearly overwhelming. But I'd planned this far too carefully to botch it now. I allowed myself a quick grope of her incredible thighs, running my bare hands across their silken perfection, and took a swift squeeze of her firm, thrusting tits. They were like springy, ripe fruits in my hands. Then I rolled her onto her front and got down to business.

I grabbed her slim wrists and bound them tight with a plastic cuff-strip. I did the same for her ankles, binding them just above her gold high heels. A rubber ballgag popped neatly in into her luscious little mouth, her lips wet and red. I tied it off behind her head, as tousled bangs of her hair draped sexily across her face. Quickly collecting the large laundry bag I'd prepared, I rolled Kylie inside it and zipped it up, hefting her over my shoulder. I took off my mask and replaced it with a cap.

Heading outside I took care to note the street was empty - but then no-one would pay much heed to a laundry guy leaving an apartment before dawn with a full bag. Quickly but calmly I ducked around the corner, my innocuous white van parked on the corner. Sliding my bagged and unconscious little pop tart into the back, I drove off into the dawn and out of the city.

By midday we were well into the industrial suburbs. Heading into a long-abandoned street, I stashed the van away in the disused factory that was to be the scene of Kylie's suffering. She was still unconscious – I must have overestimated the dosage, given her small frame. Pulling her out of the bag and throwing her over my shoulder, I headed downstairs into the dank, bare basement I had been preparing for her. The feel of her firm ass beneath my caressing hand was incredible – not to mention the gentle poke of her pneumatic little tits into my back.

The damp store room had little more in it but an old mattress bed, reeking of years of rat piss. A long flickering strobe swung from the ceiling and emitted a stark light that showed everything in cruel detail. I threw the limp Kylie onto the bed, rolling her onto her back. From my small tray of goodies at the side of the room, I grabbed a small vial of salts and broke them under her nose. She started awake, as if she had just been broken out of a trance. The surge of her mind was clear in her luminous emerald eyes – first surprise, growing to shock as realization set in, then panic as she found her worst nightmare realised.

I moved slowly onto her as her gagged whimpers rose to a whine. She closed her legs tight and tried to bring them up into a fetal position. Taking up a small sharp knife from the tray I roughly seized her knees and cut the strap around her ankles, leaning in close to the terrified Kylie. She was overwhelmed by the whole horror and lay nearly paralyzed. Tears shone like a string of crystals across her face Having her deep fear of being abducted come true was one thing, but now she realised she was to endure much worse.

Last edited by Defilen Rekker; 06-21-2011 at 08:17 AM.
Defilen Rekker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 08:17 AM   #3
Defilen Rekker

I grabbed the flimsy cord around her neck that held up her vest and jerked it roughly down. Her wail of fright ebbed in short, sharp sobs as her thrusting, firm tits bounced free. Unable to hold back under further I grabbed them roughly, each of the pert little orbs a perfect fit in my hands. I pinched, slapped and mauled them cruelly as Kylie shut her eyes tight and tried to bury her face in the mattress. Half-delirious at the sight of my gorgeous bitch now topless and weeping, I lunged like an animal and eagerly sucked at her tits. She tasted liked vanilla. Her cries and pleas came out as gagged gurgles, her chin glowing with drool.

There was no chance I could force those super-tight hotpants over the perfect curve of her ass – they had to be cut off. I slid the knife along her lithe thigh, tracing the blade up under the pants as Kylie breathed in short, sharp stabs. With a flick of the blade the straining denim was sliced, and her sweet pussy was finally exposed – her delicate mound covered with a finely groomed strip of dark hair,

Grabbing her knees as she struggled I forced myself between them, my loosened pants falling away. She was screaming “NNNNNNN! NNNNNNN!” into the gag, spit running down her face, eyes glowing with fear. I took a moment to savour the face of the pretty pop princess, running with sweat and spit, her beautiful eyes fixed on the throbbing raperod now ready to impale her. Nearly the size of her forearm, she knew it was far too big for her to handle. Closing her eyes she slowly shook her head, her bitter sobs exploding into sharp cries of pain as I pushed hard and fast into her pussy.

She was dry as a bone, and I had no time to lube. Besides, I wanted it to hurt – and to judge by the inhuman wails the writhing Kylie made, she was in agony. Her tight little snatch – barely used to something half the size of my cock – was stretched to the limit. She felt a burning inside her as she was torn by the long, rough thrusts.

As I pulled back the tight suction of her pussy was pure ecstasy. The soft velvet slip stuck to my dick, and I couldn't help but emit a low long moan at the surges of pleasure. Grabbing her slim waist I shifted my weight and began to ram her faster and harder. Kylie thrashed about, a glowing sheen of sweat covering her body. Her face was screwed up in a fixed grimace as the vicious pounding against her cervix hurt her in a way she had never dreamed possible. I was touching her in places she never knew existed, and the exquisite suffering was so much she felt she was to die just from the sheer pain. She made wet choking noises into the ballgag, her mind racing with a cold realization – she was a helpless fucktoy, her immaculate body now ruined forever.

I wanted it to last forever. In all her videos and concerts, the helpless bitch beneath me had never looked hotter than she did as I raped her – writhing, naked, her full-body tan glowing under the sheen of sweat. Her tits were heaving with every painful breath. But as she opened her tearfilled eyes to stare into my masked ones, I could hold back no longer. With a roar of “Oh, FUCK!” I came inside the thrashing, screaming slut. The unbelievable orgasm that shook me was unlike any other in my life – and it was only first Kylie was going to give me.

It was several minutes before I could roll off her. There was a wet little pussyfart as I pulled out. She instinctively crawled up into the fetal position, rolling onto her side and bringing her knees up close. Wracked with sobs, she watched me closely as I grabbed a towel from the corner of the room and wiped myself off. Even after the gushing orgasm I was still rock-hard. There was an incredible thrill in the sight of Kylie, seductress and super-slut, reduced to a terrified slave. It wasn't long before I was ready for the second course, and real treat – the cutest ass in the world.

Kylie's cries became bitter, repeated moans as I moved back towards her. They rose in pitch and intensity as I rolled her into her front, and pushed one leg up. She knew what was coming. Her mind desperately tried to deny it, but the cold hard voice of truth in her spoke clearly – the anal virginity she had desparately protected for so long was now about to be lost in the worst way possible.

I slapped her rock-hard buttcheeks several times, enjoying the way Kylie thrashed about each time. Then I parted them painfully, slowly but firmly inserting my rigid cock into her tiny asshole. As I pushed in she shrieked like an animal, howling into the ballgag. The cry trailed off into violent sobs as I thrust up her ass. Her choked wails met my own passionate groans as I slowly began to fuck back-and-forward. My tender cock ached from the hot, tight fit but the pain I felt was nothing comparing to the agony overtaking Kylie.

Having already blown my load once, and being unable to thrust hard, the brutal assrape lasted a good half hour, with Kylie howling the whole time. Sweat poured down her back as her tight little-ass orbs bulged unnaturally, stretched by my deep thrusts.

I picked up the strip of her vest lying beside the mattress. Quickly I wrapped it around her elegant neck, noosing it tight and pulling back. Kylie's screams were strangled off, and I felt her ass tighten as she choked. I loosened and tightened the noose as I fucked her, allowing her a few desparate breaths before throttling her again. The feeling of her ass clench my cock was unbelievable.

Finally I came again, releasing the noose and slumping on top of Kylie. She was half-consiscous from the pain and the strangulation. I smelled her perfumed hair, sighing softly as I pulled out of her. I went over to wash myself again; Kylie remained still this time, desparately gasping for breath through the gag, in too much pain to move. She felt utterly degraded, used and filthy. She longed for a shower and a cigarette – for this nightmare to go away.

I knelt down beside her, and spoke to her for the first time. She started at the sound of the words, her wet shining eyes – full of pain and defeat – staring up at me.

“Now Kylie, my little cunt, I know you're an intelligent girl. Do as you're told, like the slut you are, and you'll live. Disobey me and you'll suffer far worse than you have. You are a sex slave now – my slave. You live only to serve me in every way. Understand? You want to live?”

She nodded weakly.

“Good. Then you're going to entertain your master. You're going to be my private stripper, whore and torture-slut.” I grabbed a fistful of her soft hair, curling it tight, and dragged Kylie across the floor. Too exhausted to scream anymore, she could only gurgle in torment, fleebly kicking her numb legs out in an attempt to stand.

Barging through into the next room – designed and lit indentical to the basement - I pulled Kylie up by her hair and bound wrists, and turned her to face the machine in the middle. She stared at it in a kind of bewildered dread. It was a crude type of Sybian – a mechanical bull with a leather seat that had a huge black dildo protruding from the middle. In a searing moment of clarity Kylie realised she was to be impaled and tortured on this vicious-looking thing.

“Take it in your cunt, girl” I said, pushing her towards it. “Mount it fast or I will make you take it in the ass, and by fuck you'll howl then.”

Weeping bitterly, Kylie gingerly swung one of her glourious dancer's legs over the machine. Slowly, sobbing in pain, she lowered herself onto the firm rubber dildo. She hung her head in total degredation, feeling her torn pussy burn. I hooked her wrists around a clip just behind the saddle, and I bent her legs at the knee so that I could tie her ankles to the same spot. All her body weight was now forced onto the dildo.

Finally I released her ballgag. She sucked in the air frantically, desparately trying to form words, probably to beg or plea. “I wanna to hear you sing this time” I said, kissing her firmly on her succlent wet lips.

Standing back a few steps, I picked up the small controller for the machine. “Now,” I said with a mocking laugh, “SHOW ME YOUR MOVES, BITCH!”

I clicked the dial around, gradually increasing the speed. Kylie's tortured cries, no longer gagged, echoed shrilly around the room. “Haha, who says you got no voice, eh bitch?” I laughed, activating the small electric current pressed up hard against her clit. A slight series of painful shocks now stung the most sensitive part of her sex, while the slow rotations of the Sybian forced the dildo ever deeper inside her.

“NNNNOOOO! NNNNNNOOO! AAHHHHHGGGGUUUUDDD THAT HURTS SO MUCHHHHH-”

As the speed and strength increased Kylie flung her head back, her golden hair flashing in the harsh light. She was being ridden to a raw, incredibly painful orgasm by the machine, and helplessly felt her body betray her.

Relaxing on an old deck chair in the corner of the room, I sat back to watch the show. With careful use of shocks and the Sybian I would force her to a vaginal orgasm over and over again, savoring every moment of her flawless body bucking and writhing. The agonized screams of Kylie Cockburn were now my personal serenade. This would be the first of many long nights of hell for my celebrity slave. The cockteaser had received her comeuppance.