Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-05-2011, 10:54 AM   #101
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Dressed in my skimpy outfit that leaves almost nothing to the imagination, I work my way down the line of men at the bar. One of them says that he likes to be deep throated, "can you do that girly?"

"I'm not sure......I'll try."

One man has me lick his shoes, not just the tops, but the bottoms too. Yuck, I could really use a drink to wash that taste out of my mouth.

I finish the men, then go over to the two women at the table. I'm used to saying it now, "I'm Sharon, I'm here to do whatever you want." I figured the women wouldn't want anything from me. The first woman takes off her jeans and panties and I'm shocked, what is she expecting from me?

"How are you at eating pussy Sharon?" I'm shocked. I've never thought about doing suck a thing. Sure, I know there are lesbians and I'm sure they do that kind of thing, but......"

The woman next to her says, "Maybe she don't understand what we mean."

The first woman then grabs my head and pulls me between her legs, face first. I can smell her immediately. The scent of arousal. I can tell right away. It's different than mine, but similar. I tell myself that I don't have a choice. I extend my tongue and start to lick her labia. Hmmm, this isn't so bad. Better than having to suck off these disgusting men.
cynthia4rp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 08:11 PM   #102
bob209
Privileged Member

bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)

I look at John and say will you look at that she’s really getting into it with that woman. Yea she took to it just like a duck to water he said then laughed. We watched as the other woman didn’t want to wait her turn and reached down and started rubbing your pussy. We watched as you turned your head to see but the woman you were licking grabbed your head again and said don’t mind her. You just concentrated on what you’re doing to me and pushed your head back between her legs then slid her ass to the end of the chair and said now stick that sweet tong of yours in my sweet little hole. Till you make me come did you hear me bitch. We watched you look up at her your face already wet from her juices and you said yes.

Yes what bitch I can see you have to learn some manners Sharon she said then reached down sliding her hand in your bra and squeezed your tit till you said please stop you’re hurting me. Oh I am well you haven’t seen anything yet Sharon. And from now on you’ll address me as Lady Dina you understand you just shook your head yes and I noticed a tear roll down your chick. She pulled you back again and in a short time started moaning. Then wrapped her legs around your head as she said I’m comeing I’m comeing her thighs quivered as she came. When she finally dropped her legs we saw your face covered with her pussy juice mixed with your tears. You looked so discussed as the drops fell from your chin.

You must have forget about the other woman who was working two fingers in and out of your pussy that is until you felt her thumb pushing against your other hole. You turned your head just as she said Lady Dina do you have some lobe she’s got a very tight hole back here. We heard you say No NO PLEASE not there.
bob209 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 08:02 AM   #103
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Kneeling on the floor between this woman's legs, licking my first pussy, I feel someone else fingering my pussy. I look back and see it is the other woman. It wasn't hard for her, since I was wearing the crotchless panties. The first woman grabs my head and pulls me back to her cunt. "Don't mind her, you just concentrate on what you're doing to me." "Now stick that sweet tongue of yours in my sweet little hole till you make me com. Did you hear me bitch?"

I shake my head up and down as I lick her wet pussy, and moan "yes" around her.

"Yes what bitch? I can see you have to learn some manners Sharon." I feel her reach a hand down my blouse and grab a breast. She starts squeezing, harder, and harder.

"please stop, you're hurting me"

"oh, I am? Well you haven't seen anything yet Sharon."

Hearing those words sent a chill down my spine.

"And from now on, you'll address me as Lady Dina. You understand?"

I shake my head yes between her legs. She came soon after that, my tongue in her hole. What has happened to me?

The woman behind me had been finger fucking my wet hole, when I feel her try to push a finger into my ass. "Please, not there."
Old 06-06-2011, 08:32 AM   #104
bob209
Privileged Member

bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)

What do you mean not that you said you were here to do whatever we want? So if I want I’ll stick my finger up your ass or anything else I might want to put up there is that clear. We watch you having to do whatever the women say I say to John I think she though the women would be nicer to her what they’re doing must be quite a shock. John says yes dikes can be very mean when they want to especially to a sweet thing like her.

Lady Dina hand the other woman a bottle of lube and she flip’s the top open with her thumb then let some run down the crack of your ass and over little ass hole then down to your pussy before shutting it then she runs her fingers over you pussy pushing the liquid up again over your ass. Then putting her thumb on your tight rose bud pushing till just the tip slides past you sphincter. We see you jump as it slides in and say please stop your hurting me. Lady Dina grabs you by the hair and says you think she’s hurting you now just wait till she gets her big dildo and vibrator out of her purse. She’s going to open you up wider then you have ever been opened before baby. We watch you shake your head no and beg Lady Dina to make her stop.
Old 06-06-2011, 08:17 PM   #105
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

The two women taunt me. The one behind me takes some lube and squirts in on my ass crack. I feel the cold liquid run down my crack, down to my hot pussy. Her fingers working over my pussy. Finger fucking me, squilch, squilch. She slides her slippery fingers up my crack, pushing against my spincter, pushing inside me.

"Please, your hurting me."

The one in front grabs my hair, "You think she's hurting you now. Just wait till she gets her big dildo and vibe out of her purse. She's going to open you up wider than you have ever been opened before baby."

"Please, please, Lady Dina, please don't hurt me.....please, don't let her hurt me......please make her stop."

The one behind me just keeps finger fucking my slippery asshole, sliding a second finger in. "Oooooooo"
Old 06-06-2011, 09:32 PM   #106
bob209
Privileged Member

John and I just watch as the woman fingers your ass hole. When she sticks the second one in I say it looks like little Sharon is going to get fucked in the ass tonight. We hear you scream help me please stop them there going to split me in two. We don’t say anything yet but then the woman reaches into her purse and pulls out a vibrator then a big dildo.

I don’t want her ass reamed just yet so I say you can use the vibrator on her pussy but you can’t stick that giant dildo in her ass just yet. The woman looks over at me saying but she said we could do whatever we wanted. Yes I know but it’s going to be a long night and I don’t want her ruined so early you may get your chance later but for now you can use tow fingers and that’s all understand. The woman said ok but I want her ass later.

I let her use her fingers in your ass and the vibrator on your clit till you were screaming with your toes curled and your thighs shaking. Ok that enough you made her cum now let her go.

The woman pulled the vibrator off your clit then pulled her fingers out of your ass. Then said can I at least have her clean off my fingers before she goes well Ok. She grabbed your head and turned it toward her rubbing her hand in your hair. You can go now but I going to get you later Sharon so don’t think you’re out of trouble for the rest of the night.

I looked around the crowd was getting restless so I said who would like to see a show everyone started cheering when I said someone put money in the jukebox and play something sexy. John was already pulling a table to the center of the room then set a chair next to it. He said Sharon get your ass over here as you walked to the table I said get up there and give the crowd a little show. I know you can dance. We’ve seen you so get up there and show them what you’ve got.

As you stepped on the chair John wouldn’t resist giving you a little slap on the ass to get you up on the table.
Old 06-07-2011, 10:31 PM   #107
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

Here I am, practically naked, on all fours on the floor of some dive bar. My lace blouse does nothing to hide my breasts, my nipples poking hard against the thin lace. My mini skirt not even covering the tops of my stockings. My panties, my crotchless panties, do little more than frame my pussy and ass.

One of the women is finger fucking my ass. My slick, slippery ass thanks to the lubricant they put on me back there. She started with one finger, then, oh my, a second finger. "Please, please, no more, you will rip me."

Without missing a beat of finger fucking my ass, I see the woman reach into a purse and pull out a vibe and a huge dildo. "Oh god no."

Fortunately Bill saves me, for I am sure that she intended on using that monster in my ass. "You can't stick that giant dildo in her ass just yet." Oh no, it's only a temporary reprieve.

The woman with the toys continues to finger fuck my ass while using the vibe on my pussy. I try to resist, to not respond. I hold out as long as I can, but then, "OH GOD, oh god, oh god." I feel the orgasm start deep within me, my whole body convulsing around the vibe on my clit. Then she stops, thank god.

She grabs my hair and rubs her hand in it. "You can go now, but I'm going to get you later Sharon, so don't think you're out of trouble for the rest of the night."

I'm tired from my orgasm, but there's nothing I can do about her threat.

"Sharon, get your ass over here."

I walk over to a table John had just placed in the middle of the room.

"Get up there and give the crowd a little show. I know you can dance. We've seen you, so get up there and show them what you've got."

I step onto a chair, then up onto the table. I know that there is nothing I can do about this. I can't stop it. I just have to go along with it. I start to dance. I'm a bit shaking in these crazy high heels, but I keep dancing. It's better than having that bitch rape my ass. I hope the men will protect me from her, but I know that they don't care about me. I'm literally just a piece of fuckmeat to them.
Old 06-07-2011, 11:55 PM   #108
bob209
Privileged Member

All the men start yelling take it off and clapping. You look over at bob as if to ask him do I have to do this.
He just shakes his head yes well that’s my answer. John says maybe she needs a little help. The woman that just had you lick her pussy comes over to the table and climbs up standing behind you she slowly pulls the straps of your lace top down your arms. Then peals it off your tits exposing your hard nipples.

She reaches around in front of you taking one nipple in each hand rubbing it between her thumb and fore finger. Look at those nipples one of the men say they’re getting longer as she plays with them. Yea another says I could suck on one of them all night.

See dear you’re a hit with the men already she whispers in your ear and I’ll bet another one of them would like to suck on something else. Why don’t you reach down there and spread your pussy so he can see exactly what he’d like to suck on.

Your just keep dancing till she says do you want me to call my friend over here to show you how to do it> No NO I’ll do it you say as you slid you hand down your flat stomach and over your crotch less panties. Then spread the skin around your clit exposing it to all of them as you start to cry.
Old 06-08-2011, 09:46 PM   #109
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

As I dance on the table in my skimpy outfit, the men start yelling for me to take it off. I'm hardly wearing anything at all as it is. I look over at Bob and he nods yes. I keep dancing, trying to stall. I know that I have to do it, but I don't want to. Lady Dina walks over to the table and gets up behind me. She grabs the straps of my lacy top and slides them down my arms as I feel a tear run down my cheek.

Once the top is below my breasts she leaves it there, trapping my arms by my sides. Her hands are on my breasts, rubbing them, squeezing them. Then she concentrates on my nipples. I don't have to look, I know they are swelling, sticking out. I can hear the comments of the men, I'm sure they are out. "Yeah, I could suck on one of them all night."

"See dear, youre a hit with the men already, and I'll get another one of them would like to suck on something else. Why don't you reach down there and spread your pussy, so he can see exactly what he'd like to suck on?"

I keep swaying to the music as well as I can with my arms trapped by my side.

"Go ahead Sharon, you can still reach down there, or do you want me to call my friend over here to show you how?"

"No, no, I'll do it." I reach my two hands down and rub over my pubic mound for a moment, before moving down to the opening of the crotchless panties. I spread my labia and my legs, exposing my inner folds. My glistening inner folds. I can feel the moisture on my lips. Is it from me, or from the lube? I sob, seeing a security camera pointed right at me.
Old 06-09-2011, 02:56 PM   #110
bob209
Privileged Member

John nudges my arm I think she just saw the surety camera he says to me. I think your right I yell out just keep going Sharon you’ve been taped before or maybe you’d like us to show the tape of you and the realest ate agent which is it going to be.

Lady Dina yells over to her friend bring me the nipple clamps from my purse will you? Her friend looks through her purse and finding what you want brings them over to her I see you take a quick glance at them as she hands them to Lady Dina. They are chrome and look they can be squeezed open then close on something. She takes them in one hand as her other works on your nipple finally pulling it out as far as it will go. Then squeezes one clamp till it opens wide she slips it over your nipple then lets it go. I hear you scream as it closes on your nipple. Another cheer from the men. Then she grabs your other nipple and does the same thing. I hear you scream again and beg her to take them off.

Her friend asks would you like these too as she holds out her hand with two small lead triangles in it. Why thank you I forget I still had them in my purse she says. Taking them she clamps one arm around your arms and waist at the same time then takes one of the things and hooks the little hook on to the clamp. I see you look down to see what she is doing. And I see you shake your head no but she hooks it on any way. As you plead with her she drops her hand away causing the weight to drop and pull on the clip on your nipple. You scream NO as she does the same thing to your other nipple. She then let’s go of your arms with a stern warning not to touch the clips.

She looks over the crowd and says who would like to see her shake her tits till the clips fall off. The men cheer agreeing saying yea shake them off Sharon swing those tits.
Old 06-10-2011, 07:35 AM   #111
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

I'm on table in this seedy bar, my almost sheer lace top pulled down around my waist, somewhat trapping my arms, my miniskirt pulled up to my waist, exposing my crotchless panties and my stockings. I've been dancing with Lady Dina behind me reaching around and playing with my breasts. Lady Dina yells to the other woman, "Get my nipple clamps out of my purse." I watch as she brings them over, not really comprehending what they are. Lady Dina pulls and stretches my left nipple as she takes one of the clamps in her right hand. It kind of looks like a small clothespin. Then she puts in on my nipple and lets go.

"OMG, NOOOOOOOOOOO. TAKE IT OFF. TAKE IT OFF. OWWWWW. PLEASE, PLEASE TAKE IT OFF." I've never felt such pain before. It's worse than when John and Bob had been pinching me, much, much worse. I try to raise my hands to take it off, but I'm still tangled up in my blouse and Dina is holding my arms. She is still behind me, her arms wrapped around me as she pulls and pinches my other nipple. "NO NO NO, PLEASE NO."

My pleas fall on deaf ears. The other clamp quickly goes on my right nipple. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" I feel my knees go weak. I try harder to free my hands to get these terrible things off of my sensitive nipples. Lady Dina has too good of a grip on me, she is too strong for me.

Her friend comes up with something in her hand. It looks like two small lead pyramids, "Want these?"

"Oh yeah, I forgot I had those in there." Lady Dina takes them in one hand, while still holding me with the other. She moves to the left clamp. "Hold still Sharon or it will hurt worse."

My god, what is she going to do now. How could it possibly hurt worse. I stop struggling for a moment. I look down and watch as she attaches the little pyramids to the clamps. Then she lets them go. OMG. "NOOOOOOOOOOOO.......PLEASE PLEASE, TAKE THEM OFF." I renew my struggle to get free and pull them off of my nipples.

Lady Dina yells to her friend, "Get the cuffs."

As Lady Dina holds my arms tight against my body, he friend comes back with handcuffs. She quickly cuffs my hands behind my back. "There, now you're not going to pull those off." "Would you like to see her shake her tits till the clips fall off?" Dina asks the crowd.

They yell their approval of the idea.

It feels like my nipples are being ripped off. Tears are running down my face. Something else is running down my thighs. I sob in pain and humiliation and sink down, collapsing on the table. I look over to Bob for some relief. Thru bleary eyes, I see one of the men from the bar talking to him, motioning toward me, the table, and up to the ceiling.
Old 06-10-2011, 08:40 AM   #112
bob209
Privileged Member

That’s right Sharon we’re taping you again but you should be use to it by now I say smiling at you as I do.

Lady Dina says get back up you can’t shake your tits from down there. She grabs you by your hair forcing you to stand again and says now start shaking those nice tits of your. Or maybe you’d like me to have my friend see if she can find some more weights in my purse?

The men keep calling for you to shake it baby. I watch as you sway a little and the weights swing from side to side. Bend over a little Sharon show the men how your tits hang with the weights on them as you bend over the weights fall away from your body causing your tit to hang down. Your eyes come up to meet mine as I just nod for you to shake some more as tears roll down your chicks.

Lady Dina slaps you across the ass saying you had better shake them harder if you want them off or maybe you want me to slap your tits till they the weights fall off?

I watch you turn your waist back and forth faster causing the weights to swing further out pulling your tits with them. I see you bight your lip trying to will the weights off your tits no matter how much it hurts.
Old 06-11-2011, 07:15 AM   #113
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

Half lying on the table, practially topless, my pussy exposed, hands cuffed behind my back, sobbing with the nipple clamps and weights on my tender nipples. Lady Dina grabs my hair and pulls me up. I scream at the pain, but rise to my feet, wobbly on the 6 inch heels. "Start shaking those nice tits of yours, or maybe you'd like me to have my friend see if she can find some more weights in my purse?"

"No,no." I start to sway my breasts, the weights swinging, pulling on my nipples. The men calling for me to "Shake it baby."

"Bend over a little Sharon, show the men hoow your tits hang with the weights on them." Lady Dina pushs on my shoulders, bending me at the waist. This position feels worse, as if it is pulling my nips harder.

I look over at Bob and John. They are just watching me, smiling.

Lady Dina smacks my ass, "You had better shake them harder if you want them off, or maybe you want me to slap your tits till they fall off?"

I sway back and forth faster now, trying to get them off. This is only making it worse, my nipples ache so much, as if they were on fire. I don't think they will come off, but I keep swaying. Bent over the way I am, I can see my tears splashing on the table top. I can also see that my stockings are wet, all the way down to my shoes. "Please, please stop, take them off...............why? why are you doing this to me?"
Old 06-11-2011, 10:57 PM   #114
bob209
Privileged Member

Lady Dina says this poor little girl needs some help would any one of you strong men like to help her? A man comes up and stands in front of you. Here you go Sharon this man is going to help you. Sir could you take hold of one of the weights just hold it for now. Sharon look up at him and thank him for helping you. John and I watch as Lady Dina sets you up we know what’s coming next but we don’t think you do.

Lady Dina says well thank him and I want you to keep your eyes on his she slaps you on the ass saying do you understand me Sharon? You say something but we can’t hear it then Lady Dina says sir I want you to grasp that weight tight. Now pull it down hard and fast as he does you don’t have time to react a your tit is pulled down further till the clip slips off your nipple you scream NO NO NO but it’s too late. You stamp your foot on the floor and shake your tit desperately trying to ease the pain. Lady Dina reaches around massaging your nipple as the blood flow back in. When you settle down some she says tell me sir what color are her eyes. They were blue till the clip came off then I couldn’t tell they sort of rolled up into to her eye lids as she was screaming.

Very good sir so she fallowed orders right yes she did Lady Dina good you may sit down now. Who would like to take the next one off she asked? Another man came up he was big and burley. He stood in front of you. You were begging Lady Dina not to have him pull the clip off like the other man had done.

But he took hold of it just like the other man had done when Lady Dina said hold on now. So you don’t want the other one off is that what you’re saying she asked? We heard you say something like you wanted it off but not that way. Lady Dina said well maybe he could rub your tit instead. Lady Dina winked at the man but you could not see her bent over like you were. Why don’t you just massage her nipple a little let’s see how she reacts to that. He was massaging you’re your tit when Lady Dina said now. Again before you could react he ripped the clip off your nipple. And all we heard was AAAGGGGGGGGG you were panting as you said something about god and hurt. More tears were falling from your eyes as Lady Dina reached around again massaging your sore nipple. And telling the man he did a very good job.
Old 06-12-2011, 06:27 PM   #115
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

Standing on the table with Lady Dina, I'm begging to have the nipple clamps and weights taken off. Lady Dina asks one of the men to come forward and hold one of the weights. If helps when he puts it in his hand, relieving some of the pressure off of my nipple. "Sharon, look at him and thank him for helping you." "Well, thank him! And I want you to keep your eyes on him." She slaps my ass to emphasize the point.

She instructs the man to firmly grasp the weight and pull down. OH GOD, I thought my nipple had been ripped off. The pain shot thru my breast. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" I writhe in pain. The only reason I don't collapse to the table is that Lady Dina is holding me up by my arms. The tears are streaming down my face.

Then she asks another man to come up.

"Oh please, please, no"

"So you don't want the other one off, is that what you're saying?"

With tears still streaming down my face, I say, "Please, I want it off, but not like that other man did, it hurt sooooooo much."

"Well, maybe he could rub your tit instead. Why don't you just massage her hipple a little, let's see how she reacts to that."

The man starts rubbing my nipple with his course fingers. It's not pleasurable, but at least I'm not having my nipple ripped off.

"NOW."

Suddenly the man grabs the weight and yanks it down. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" Lady Dina is massaging my nipples. Do I still have nipples? I look down thru my teary eyes, yes thank god, they are both still there.
Old 06-13-2011, 08:44 AM   #116
bob209
Privileged Member

Lady Dina said stand up straight dear I’m going to untie your hands. Just then there was a knock on the front door the bartender went to open it and a police man walked in fallowed by a camera crew. I just watched as you jumped off the table and ran to them.

I just smiled at John as you started to explain to them that you had been kidnapped and were being held against your will. The officer looked at you saying and do you always go to bars looking like this. You pulled your lace top down over your sore nipples saying no. You didn’t even notice the camera crew setting up. You were to busy telling the police man your story. Then he said and who has been holding you? You pointed at John and me he strolled up to us and asked have you been holding this young lady against her will I said I don’t know what you’re talking about officer me and my friend just stop in for a drink when she got up on that table and started dancing. There lying I heard you yell.

The officer said you told me your story now let me hear what they have to say. He looked at the woman’s coat laying on a bar stool and said is that yours if it is put it on so you don’t look like a slut. He took John and I over to the bar and I bought him a drink as he talked to us Lady Dina went and sat down with her friend again. You walked up to us saying just take me home please he said well I have to do some investigating first lady do you have any Id. You said no but as he walked over to the table and bent down picking up the two nipple clamps then asked are these yours. Lady Dina answered before you could saying there hers she put them on when she got up on the table and swing the around on her tits officer.

I said she’s right officer she just walked up through her coat on that stool then jumped up on the table and started to put on a show.
Old 06-13-2011, 06:39 PM   #117
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

I stand on the table, almost totally exposed, crying my eyes out, being held up by Lady Dina. "Stand up straight, I'll take the cuffs off."

I stand straight and feel her unlocking the cuffs. As soon as they are off I raise my hands to soothe my poor tortured nipples. I notice the bartender go to the door and open it. A policeman comes in with some other people. "Oh, thank god." I jump down from the table and run to the officer and tell him that I have been abducted. I tell him my story, but he seems rather sceptical.

The officer tells me to put on my coat so I don't look like a slut. I gladly put it on and watch as he talks to Bob and John. Then the officer picks up the nipple clamps and asks if they are mine. Before I can answer, Lady Dina says that they are mine. Then Bob backed her up.

I can't believe this. But at least I'm going to get out of here, even if he doesn't believe me, I'll get to go home, ALONE.
Old 06-13-2011, 07:53 PM   #118
bob209
Privileged Member

The officer looks at me as If to say you’ll get your chance. John and I listen to you begging him to take you home. That’s it he says you know loud behavior in public is a crime. Come with me young lady I’m going to put you in the car till I can figure out what’s going on. He takes you be the arm leading out of the bar.

There’s a squad car sitting at the curb with another officer in it. He opens the back door and shoves you in. Keep an eye on her he tells his partner she was dancing on the table in there and she’s not wearing much under that coat. I’m going back in and get this straightened out. I’ll be right back.

The cop in the front seat turns looking at you then smiles. You wouldn’t like to show me what your wearing under that coat would you?
Old 06-13-2011, 11:29 PM   #119
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

i can't believe that this cop doesn't believe me. But at least he gets me out of the bar and away from those deviates. He puts me in the back of the police cruiser. Aaaah, safe at last. Then, I can't believe this other cop, asking to see what i'm wearing under my coat.

In the confined space of the police car, I smell something. OMG, it's my sex. I reak of sex. I hope the cop doesn't know what it is. Oh, my nipples are still so sore.
Old 06-14-2011, 08:15 AM   #120
bob209
Privileged Member

What’s your name sweetheart no I just need it for the record. Well Sharon are you going to show me what you have on under that coat? I know you told me you just want to go home but you know we’re not a taxi service but If we did take you home we’d expect something in return don’t you think?

Now show he before my partner gets back and I’ll tell him you cooperated. Ok that’s good mow put your hand down there and let me see your pussy just open it up.