Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-04-2011, 08:15 AM   #81
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Kneeling on my own bed, naked, with one of my rapists cocks in my mouth, and the other in my pussy; the one says "You know, the way she sucks, I'll bet she sucked every boy in high school." I ignore their comment and keep sucking his cock.

The one behind me says "what do you say sharon, did you suck a lot in high school?" "But, I'll tell you what she didn't do a lot of is fucking; she's still very tight for her age."

I'm moaning around the cock in my mouth, having just come a couple minutes before, when I look back over at the camera. I can't help myself, I get hotter whenever I see that camera capturing my doing such depraved things, catching me enjoying this terrible situation.

"That's right Sharon, we're recording this. Although, from this angle, no one can see our faces, just yours. So, speak up, it's got sound; we want everyone who see's it to know how much you're liking it, and from the sounds you're making now, I think you are."

I can't help myself. As soon as he said "everyone who see's it"; I got this image in my head. My pussy convulses are the big cock inside me and I moan around the cock in my mouth as I have another small orgasm.

"Yeah Sharon, tell them how you like getting your tight little pussy spread wide open by my big cock." Another image in my head, another small orgasm as my entire body shudders. "I'll bet you never had one this big in you before, or you wouldn't be so tight. Tell them how much bigger I am than your husband. He must has a small dick; either that or you don't fuck him that much; which is it baby, tell us."

Bob pulls my head up off of his cock, "answer him."

I'm trembling on the edge of another orgasm. I'm so embarrassed, I just blurt it out, "both".

Bob pushes me back onto his cock. They keep talking about me, talking about me like I'm just a piece of fuckmeat. What's gotten into me, I would never think in such terms. I moan around Bob's cock. Oh god this feels so good, getting it from both ends.

"I don't know about her, but I'm ready to cum." That comment from Bob gets thru to my clouded brain. "That's right aby, I'm going to cum in your mouth and you're going to swallow every bit of it, aren't you?"

Suddenly I feel his cock pulse and the first jet of cum hits the back of my throat. I try to pull away, but he's still holding my head. I have to swallow or choke. I swallow, but he's filling my mouth, I can't swallow fast enough.

"You'd better not spit any of that out bitch, or you're going to make me really mad, and I just might have to hurt you." With that comment, he lets me pull away as he shoots the last couple of jets on my face.

I can taste his cum, the thick slimy goo I close my lips and swallow, feeling it slide down my throat.

I can feel the cum on my face and Bob tells me to "stick out your tongue and get all of that. Hey john, ram her harder so she gets the point."

I had started to stick my tongue out, but as John picked up his fucking, I pulled it back in, afraid that I would bite myself. I feel a big orgasm approaching quickly, the taste of the cum in my mouth and the big cock pounding my pussy. "Oh god, oh god, ooooo YES, YES, YES, ooooooooooooo don't stop AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" I come hard on John's cock, squeezing it, thinking of him filling my fertile pussy with his seed.

"That's great Sharon, I couldn't have scripted it any better myself. Get back down and lick my dick clean."

Still, continuing my orgasm, I lean down and take Bob's semihardness back into my mouth and gently suck him clean and John continues to fuck me from behind.
cynthia4rp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 07:26 AM   #82
bob209
Privileged Member

bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)

I watch your tits swaying as John pounds you hard. All of a sudden you’re screaming again and I know you’re coming again and wonder if you might be able to get me hard one more time.

Till your head falls into my groin your lips still holding my dick loosely and your body shaking till John pulls his dick from your tight little pussy. As the head comes out so does some of his cum.

I see your eyes pop open as the worm liquid runs down over your clit making you shutter again. Then you collapse on top of the bed your breathing shallow now you lay there for some time then your eyes pop open and you’re shaking your head no. What’s the matter Sharon you are on the pill aren’t you? You shake your head no. That’s too bad how are you going to explain your getting pregnant when your husband is a thousand miles away. You start to cry as John shouts off the camera. Then the phone rings.

I push your head off my lap and say get up and get that it’s probably your husband checking on you. As you sit on the bed John hands you the phone saying don’t make any mistakes baby. You take the phone and say hallo. Then how is everything going down there that’s good you look at me as you say no I just was running to get the phone every things fine here. John holds up a piece of paper on which he has scribbled tell him her can stay another week of he likes. You shake your head no and say there’s someone at the door I have to go come home early if you can love you and you hang up the phone.

John slaps you across the face saying why didn’t you tell him to stay longer bitch. Through your tears you say we both have to be back at work Monday and the kids have to be back in school if I said something like that he would have gotten supposes.

I take you by the back of the neck and pull you down on the bed you did good Sharon now we going to tie you up for the night I suggest you get a good night’s sleep while we do some calling and get the party all set up. You start to say party but I tie the gag around your head as John finishes tying your legs up.

I look at you one more time and see the tears running down your chicks as I shout out the light.
bob209 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 08:00 AM   #83
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Kneeling naked on the bed, cleaning off Bob's spent cock while John continues to pound my pussy from behind. I feel John's cock swell and he's fucking me with renewed urgency. I feel him drive deeper into me, then the warmth. I cum, squeezing his cock as he continues to pump his seed into me. OMG, his seed.

John pulls out, I feel his cum leaking from me as I collapse on the bed exhausted. I start to cry with shame at what I've just done. Not only didn't I fight them, I enjoyed it, and now, now I'm going to get pregnant.

"what's wrong Sharon, you're on the pill, aren't you?"

I shake my head no.

"That's too bad, how are you going to explain getting pregnant with your husband a thousand miles away?"

I sob, how would I explain it anyway, even if he was here. The phone rings.

"Don't make any mistakes." He hands me the phone.

I wipe away the tears, "Hello". "Oh, hi honey.........no, I'm fine, I just had to run for the phone..............how are things going down there..........how are the kids............that's fine, enjoy yourselves." I try to keep myself composed, lying between my two attackers, oozing cum out of my pussy and still tasting cum in my mouth. "I can't wait till you get back...........love you.....bye." I hang up the phone.

John slaps me hard against the face andd I explain that he would be suspicious if I had suggested staying another week.

"You did good Sharon, now we are going to tie you up for the night. I suggest you get a good night's sleep while we do some calling and get the party all set up."

"Party..." but then I'm cut off as they gag me and finish typing me spread eagle to the bed. I'm not sure if I should be pleased or worried. Does this mean they are leaving, or are they inviting others here to rape me too? OMG NO.

Just before they leave, John says wait. He takes a couple of pillows off the bed and lifts my bottom, placing the pillows under my lower butt and upper thighs, angling my hips up. "There, now we'll make sure all my little guys stay in there, looking for her egg."

I shake my head no, but they turn off the light and leave me alone with my thoughts. I'm certain I will be pregnant till my husband gets home.
Old 05-06-2011, 05:19 PM   #84
bob209
Privileged Member

bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)

The next morning I wake you by patting you pusssy. How’s
everyone doing in there I say like I’m
talking you the sperm I left in there last night you open your eyes and I say time to get up sleepy head we’re hungry so you’re going to make us breakfast again today. I untie you from the bed and say you stink go take a shower and fix yourself up a little we don’t want to watch some slut fixing our breakfast. I watch your ass shake as you walk to the bathroom then close the door.

And don’t take all day the party is set for noon and it’s about half an hour from here. By the way we disconnected the phone so you won’t have any interruptions. We’ll be down stairs having coffee and when we’re finished I expect you down here cooking you hear me bitch.

I hear you answer through the door then the toilet flushing. Oh by the way Bob has a gift for you I think he’s a little soft if it was up to me I’d leave things just the way they are. So when you come down be especially nice to him.
Old 05-09-2011, 07:30 AM   #85
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

I fell asleep quickly being rather exhausted, even if I was tied up. I slept all the way thru the night, until I felt someone patting my pussy. It was John, "how is everyone doing in there?" I feel dejected. I just know I'm pregnant, or if not yet, I will be till they let me go.

John unties me and tells me to get a shower. I get up rather stiff and sore. I get to the bathroom and shut the door. Looking at myself in the mirror, I'm a mess. I've got dried cum on my face, in my bush, and between my thighs.

"Oh, by the way; Bob has a gift for you. I think he's a little soft. If it was up to me, I'd leave things just the way they are."

I wonder what he means. As I get my shower and brush my teeth, I wonder what they have in store for me today. What is this gift? What about this party?

At this point, I know I can't get away from them. Even if they were to let me go, I couldn't go to the police. They now have multiple videos of me having sex, appartently willing sex with them and with that realtor. I'll just have to go along with whatever they say.

I get out of the bathroom, put on a plain bra and panties, jeans and a t-shirt and go down to fix them breakfast.
Old 05-09-2011, 09:30 AM   #86
bob209
Privileged Member

Well how are you feeling this morning Sharon ready for the party? I see you shake your head no as you start to fix breakfast for us. You keep looking back at me and I know your just dyeing to ask me about the present but I’m enjoying your nervousness so I think I’ll just make you wait till your curiosity gets the best of you and you have to ask me what the surprise is.

After you have serviced us breakfast you just sit there fidgeting when John says Sharon I think you should see if there’s anything Bob would like you to do for him what do you think? With your hands clutched you look at me and say is there anything you’d like me to do for you. Well I don’t know what did you have in mind Sharon.

When you finish shuddering you finely say would you like a blow job now? Well now that you mention it that sounds like a good idea to me. As you start opening my pants you ask about the gift John said you had for me. I’ll tell you but first I want the best blow job you ever gave you think you can do that and make me feel special?
Old 05-11-2011, 07:34 AM   #87
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

I get down to the kitchen wearing my t-shirt and jeans. I had the opportunity to try to escape, but I knew it wouldn't do any good. The videos they had of me.....well, no one would ever believe my story, not even my husband. I fix them breakfast, dreading this upcoming "party" and whatever this "surprise gift" is. Whatever it is, I know it won't be good for me.

John says, "Sharon, I think you should see if there's anything Bob would like you to do for him. What do you think?"

Judging by the tone of his voice, I know that I don't have a choice in the matter. "Is there anything you would like me to do for you?"

"Well, I don't know, what do you have in mind Sharon?"

Oh god, it's bad enough that they make me do this stuff, but now they want me to say it. Not only say it, but ask to do it. What should I offer to do? Strip, maybe; blowjob, yes, that one enjoys oral, put on a show for them, play with myself....no, I'll go with the oral sex. "Would you like a blow job now?"

"Well, now that you mention it, that sounds like a good idea to me."

I kneel down between Bob's legs and undo his pants. As his cock comes into sight, I ask, "John said you had a gift for me?" I immediately take his semihard cock into my mouth and start to suck. "mmmm"

"I'll tell you, but first I want the best blowjob you ever gave. You think you can do that and make me feel special?"

"Muummmmhmmmm" I moan around his cock. I do enjoy the feeling of a cock growing in my mouth. As I work on his cock, I feel myself becoming warm, down there. I'm really getting into sucking him off when out of the corner of my eye, I see John get up and go over to the corner of the kitchen and move a box, then I see it. The video camera and the little red light was on. OMG, now they have me asking to blow him on video. I feel my panties moisten.
Old 05-12-2011, 08:03 AM   #88
bob209
Privileged Member

That’s it Sharon suck that cock. You like to suck my cock don’t you baby? Tell me how good it is and how much bigger it is then your husbands. And look up at me I want to see those britty blue eyes. I reach down taking your head in both hands and forcing my cock deep into your throat till you gag

I see your eyes glance at the camera and say why don’t you tell your husband that the real reason you didn’t go with him is so you could call me over to suck my cock that’s right isn’t it Sharon. It must be I taste better then he does tell me I taste good baby and that you want to suck me all day long.

You know your mouth is so worm how are you down hear I say as I reach down and feel your wet panties. Your wet baby I think I’ll have you suck me till you cum all over my hand then I’m going to have you lick my fingers you want to do that don’t you Sharon. Tell me you want me to cum in your mouth so you can swallow it all. I feel you try and pull away when I say that oh Sharon don’t be like that it’s not like the first time you slowed cum is it baby.

I’ll bet you have been doing it since grammar school haven’t you? You like getting the boys hard didn’t you. As you answer I see you glance at the camera again don’t be shy baby If your good no one will see this tape but if you’re not we just may send your husband a copy maybe we’ll send one to his office so all his friends can see what a slut you are is that what you want.

I feel my dick pulse then pull your head into my groin till your nose is buried in my pubis hair and stare at your eyes as I come in your mouth they open wide when you feel my hot cum running down your throat. That’s it baby take it all I say as I hold you there till my dick softens and slides out over your red lips. Then I push you away letting you fall back on your heels. You asked me about the present just as we were getting started well since you did such a good job I’m going to let you have I reach over and take a pill off the table holding it out in front of you. You know what this is Sharon you shake your head no and I say it’s a morning after pill if you take it you won’t get pageant from the fun we had last night. Do you want it?
Old 05-13-2011, 07:49 AM   #89
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

As I suck Bob's cock I feel myself getting warm, warm and wet. Especially as Bob starts talking to me. Degrading talk, saying how much I like his cock, how his cock is bigger and tastes better than my husbands. It doesn't really taste better, but it is much bigger than my husbands. I work on his cock, bobbing my head up and down, making sure he enjoys it. Maybe he will call of this "party."

He's asking me questions about is he bigger, tastes better, that I enjoy sucking his cock, that the real reason I didn't go to Florida with my family is that I wanted to suck his cock. I just moan, "uh hun" around his cock to each question to appease him.

Bob reaches down and undoes my jeans and pulls them down to my knees as I continue to suck him. He reaches a hand down to my panties, playing with my pussy thru the panties. He comments on how wet I am. I glance at the camera again and blush, it's true, I am wet. He keeps talking about the degrading things he will make me do. This just spurs me on to more enthusiasm in more oral endeavors.

Soon, I feel his cock swell, he pulls me further down onto his cock. I feel the first spurt hit the back of my throat, drowning me. I try to swallow as fast as I can, but there is too much. It fills my mouth, giving me that taste. That salty gooey thick taste. I swallow, keeping him in my mouth till he slips out and pushes me back.

"Now Sharon, you asked about the present...You know what this is?"

I shake my head no looking at the little pill, wondering what kind of drug they want to give me.

"It's a morning after pill. If you take it, you won't get pregnant from the fun we had last night. Do you want it?"

I don't believe they would do that for me. Wait, how do I know that's what that really is? Maybe it's like cocaine or meth or something. I can't trust these scum. But, what if it is a morning after pill? What if he is telling the truth? Yeah, they don't want me pregnant, the dna test would lead back to them. One of them anyway, John at this point. Maybe Bob is just offering it so that he can get me pregnant later?

Wait, if it really is the morning after pill, that would be a form of abortion. Life begins at conception, I could never have an abortion, not even one I don't know about, such as this. No, my value would never let me have an abortion.....even if getting pregnant will destroy my life.........

I start to sob and shake my head......no.
Old 05-13-2011, 08:16 AM   #90
bob209
Privileged Member

We’ll that’s a shame sweetheart but you’d probably need another one after the party any way. Maybe you’ll change your mind so I’ll just keep it handy. But now I think you have time to give John a blow job before you have to get ready to go show him how much you like to suck. I look down at the look on your face is so dejected. Then you start to get up and I say you don’t have to get up just crawl over there like a good little slut. I say just to humiliate you more. John is smiling at me making you crawl to him as he opens his pants and starts stroking his cock as you crawl to him you take one last look back at me and I can tell you’d like to tell me just how you feel about me but I know you won’t for fear of what I might make you do.
Old 05-22-2011, 03:22 AM   #91
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

With the taste of Bob's vile spunk still in my mouth, and sobbing softly at turning down the morning after pill, Bob orders to me crawl over to where John is sitting and give him a blowjob too.

I crawl over on my hands and knees, my jeans still around my ankles where Bob had lowered them, slowing my progress. I move between his legs, looking at the monster waiting there. Half hard, I wrap my right hand around the base and lean forward, taking the head in my mouth. My tongue tasting his pre-cum. My nostils inhaling his odor, God, I don't think he's bathed in days. I feel his cock swelling in my mouth. I feel my nether lips swelling as well. I notice movement off to the side and glance over.

Bob has picked up the video camera, it's little red light still blinking, still aimed in my direction. Just one more piece of evidence. Evidence of my infidelity. I continue to suck John's cock. I feel a trickle of moisture running down my left thigh.

Bob has moved behind me with the camera. "Mmmmm, she must really enjoy sucking you John." I feel his fingers on the crotch of my panties. I feel the rush of cool air as he pulls the crotch aside. The cool air hitting my wet lips. "No doubt about it, she's lovin this."

I sob in shame and continue to suck. That's all I can do.............
Old 05-22-2011, 06:28 AM   #92
bob209
Privileged Member

I take my hand away from your wet pussy moving it to my nose. The slut just came I tell John just by sucking our dicks. You’re really going to be a big hit at the party Sharon I tell you then move around so I can get your face on camera. John is moaning and I know he’s about to come.

I zoom in on just your face wanting to get your reaction when he comes. He reaches down taking hold of your head pulling it further on to his dick. You make a repulsive face as you feel his cock slide into your throat. I can tell John is about to come just then your eyes pop open and I catch the disgusted look on your face and I know he’s coming in your mouth. But then he pulls his cock out of your mouth shooting two more streams of cum over your face. Turn your face this way Sharon I want to catch the cum on your face. I see your head turn but your eyes are tightly shut. Open your eyes baby I see you squint then open your eyes now smile nice for the camera I say as the cum run’s down your nose and one check. Don’t make me mad bitch smile slowly I see your teeth as you start to smile just then a drop of cum rolls over your lip and on to your teeth great baby you look like a real slut now.

John turns your head back to him and says now thank me for fucking your face and make it convincing he says as his cum drips from your chin.
Old 05-22-2011, 08:35 AM   #93
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

As I suck John's cock, Bob has been videoing me, seeing how wet I am. "The slut just came! Just by sucking our dicks!" "You're really going to be a big hit at the party Sharon."

Just then, John reaches down with his big hands and grabs my head, forcing it down further on his giant pole. I feel his head hitting the back of my throat. He moves my head up and down as I struggle for air. Quickly, I feel his cock head swell in my throat and the gush.........I can feel the salty goo flooding my throat, backing up into my mouth. That terrible taste of my tongue, then he pulls out. Stream after stream of his white cum shooting in my face. I close my eyes to protect them. At least I can breath now.

"Turn your face this way Sharon, I want to catch the cum on your face."

I know I don't have a choice. I turn in Bob's direction.

"Open your eyes baby."

I open my eyes, afraid of catching another squirt of cum in them and look at the camera.

"Now smile nice for the camera."

Ohhhhhh, why do they insist on degrading me like this?

"Don't make me mad bitch, smile."

I know they aren't fooling around. I smile, feeling the white goo running down my face, tasting it in my mouth.........I smile for the video.

"Great baby, you look like a real slut now."

I keep smiling, but on the inside I'm sobbing.

John turns my head back to him, "Now thank me."

"Thank you ....... for ...for...for fucking my.....face." I take his deflating cock in my mouth and lick and suck him clean as I continue to feel his cum running down my face.
Old 05-23-2011, 09:09 AM   #94
bob209
Privileged Member

That was great Sharon I don’t think you could ever convince your husband that we made you do anything after he’s see this tape. But now it’s time to get dressed so you go take a shower and John and I will look through your closet and find you something appropriate to wear. And don’t forget to fix your hair and put on some makeup we want you to look pretty at the party don’t we John.

John just smiled making you wonder what kind of party these two were talking about.

But after a shower you sat in front of the mirror taking stock of what you had just done could you convince your husband that they made you do it?

When you came out into the bedroom John and Bob were standing there. Bob pointed to the bed on it the first thing you saw was a pair of crotch less panties you had bout entice your husband you never intended to wear them any place but your bedroom. Still in there package was a pair of black thigh high nylons and a short leather skirt that would show the tops of the nylons. You shook your head and bob said you don’t like what we picked out for you? You looked at him with a scowl on your face when John said it doesn’t matter if you like it or not it’s what you’re going to wear now get dressed.

They watched you put on the panties although cratchless they did cover you somewhat. Next came the nylons. The top they had picked out was a tight lace that showed off your breasts and flat stomach. You were looking around when Bob said are you looking for a bra well don’t bother you’re not going to be wearing one and John just laughed. You put on the top you nipples showed through it. Then the leather skirt and zipped it up the side. Looking down were a pair of six inch heels you had bought for a Halloween costume and you remembered how hard they were to walk in. Don’t worry baby they’ll show off your ass and tighten your calf muscles. Once you had them on you looked back down at the bed there was one last item on the bed a dog collar. You looked at them saying please but John just said put it on. When you looked over at him he was holding a leach. Were they going you lead you around like a dog. Bob came over and walked around you saying you look good Sharon. He went to the closet and came back with a long coat saying put this on we wouldn’t want the neighbors seeing you go out like this would you?
Old 05-24-2011, 07:54 AM   #95
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

After I finish cleaning up John's cock, Bob says "That was great Sharon. I don't think you could ever convince your husband that we made you do anything after he's seen this tape."

My face reddens knowing that it is true. A couple minor edits and I'm sure it will look like I was completely willing. No one would ever believe that they forced me to do these things.

I go back upstairs and get a shower and put on my makeup. Just my normal makeup that I would wear every day, some light blush and eyeshadow, I pull out my waterproof mascara and eyeliner, and some pink lipstick. I comb out my hair. I look at myself in the mirror. On the outside, I look normal, just like usual. But, I know I'm different on the inside. They have turned me into a cock sucking whore. I look at my lips, my pink lips, knowing that I will soon have another cock in my mouth. I wonder if I'm pregnant. Me, just a stupid, pregnant, cock sucking whore.

I come out of the bathroom and they are waiting for me in the bedroom. Both of them with grins on their faces. Bob points to the bed, "Get dressed."

I look at the bed and see the clothes they laid out for me. The first thing was an item from my honeymoon, the one and only time I wore it, red crotchless panties. I know that I don't have a choice. I put them on, the sheer material covering most of my blonde bush and my rear. Next black thigh highs that I've had for years, but never wore. I pull them up my legs; they make my legs look good, nice and smooth.

I see a short black miniskirt and a stretch lace ivory pullover. I'm looking around for a bra when Bob says "Are you looking for a bra, well don't bother, you're not going to be wearing one." I blush. Whenever I've worn this top, I always wear a bra and a camisole, because I know you can see right thru it.

I pull the top over my head and put my arms in, pulling it down, looking thru the lace as it goes over my face. I smooth it out. It's tight, clinging to me. My nipples and areolas clearly visible thru the thin lace. I pull on the miniskirt, something I had picked up several years ago as part of a halloween costume. It's so short, it doesn't even cover the tops of the stockings. Then there were the 6 inch black leather heals that went with the skirt. It was almost impossible to walk in them. I sit down on the bed and put them on.

I think that I am done, but John points to something on the bed and says put it on. I look, not sure what it is. A black leather...............what..............a dog collar? I bow my head in defeat and put on the collar. John comes over with a small padlock and locks it onto the collar. I know I won't be able to get it off now. He pulls out a leash and snaps it on the collar.

Bob looks me over, "You look good Sharon." He goes to my closet and comes back with a long coat. "Put this on; we wouldn't want the neighbors seeing you go out like this would you?"

Well, that is one small mercy that they are showing me. I slip on the coat.

Last edited by cynthia4rp; 05-24-2011 at 09:19 PM.
Old 05-25-2011, 08:29 AM   #96
bob209
Privileged Member

Well it’s just about time to go and John take that leash off it won’t look good us leading her around the parking lot like that. Ok he said

I said and did you take the things we talked about last night yes he said picking up a small suit case there all in here. You looked at me like you wanted to ask what things. I said oh just something’s we found around your house nothing that will be missed by your husband but things I thought you might be more comfortable with since there yours.

John opened the door and we want out into the hallway. Not many people around this time of day but I warned you again about saying anything to anyone we might run into just as we were getting into your car a neighbor lady from across the street waved and said Hi Sharon I got a latter for you she said as she walked across the street. The postman must have put it in the wrong box by mistake.

How are you enjoying your spring break she asked as she looked at both of us. I nudged your arm and you said I’d like you to meet John and Bob they work with my husband and since he’s at his parents’ house he asked them to take me out to lunch he said he didn’t want we to just work around the house on my vacation sense he was gone.

That was very nice of him she said I wish my husband would send two good looking gentleman to take me out some time then she was off back across the street back to her house.

Very good Sharon you handled that very nicely now get in the car. I pulled you back as you went to the driver’s side like you were going to drive I said John will drive you can ride in the back with me. I opened the door and watched you slide in your coat pulling up showing the tops of your nylons you went to pull it down when I said leave it I like the view. You looked at me like you wanted to say I was a pervert but then just looked down. I pulled a black cloth out of me pocket and said turn your head around I’m going to blindfold you so you don’t know where we going. As John pulled out of the drive and down the street I pulled your head down onto my lap saying we don’t want anyone to see you wearing a blind ford now do we? I rubbed your face in my crotch and said since your down there any would you like to give me a blow job to kill some time till we get to the party?
Old 05-26-2011, 07:16 PM   #97
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

As we were getting ready to go, I see that John picks up a suitcase of mine that was in the back of my closet. I wonder what that is for. Then Bob answers by unasked question, "Oh, just some things we found around the house. Nothing that will be missed by your husband, but things I thought you might be more comfortable with, since they're yours." I wonder what on earth he is talking about. Probably some of my sexy lingerie. I'll probably be expected to put on a show at this "party."

As we go out of the house and toward the car, the neighbor across the street, Diane, comes over. She hands me a letter that was delivered to her by mistake and I make up some quick introductions, but make sure I tell her their names, John and Bob. At least if I disappear, someone will know something. When I said that they worked with Bill and they were taking me out to lunch, she responded, "I wish my husband would send two good looking gentleman to take me out some time." Then, just before she turned to go back to her house, I thought I saw her wink at me.

I look at Bob and John. Well, yes, they are somewhat attractive, but they certainly aren't gentlemen. I wonder what that wink was about. I look down and the coat is covering my outfit. The only think showing is a bit of my lacy blouse, the black stockings and the ridiculously high heels. Maybe it was the heels, I hardly ever wear anything over 3 inches.

Bob pulls me into the back seat with him as John gets behind the wheel. As I get in, my coat opens up to dispay my stockings and bare thighs. When I go to cover up, Bob says, "Leave it. I like the view." I drop my head, knowing that I can't stop them.

Bob pulls out a black cloth and says "turn your head, I'm going to blindfold you..." As he says that, I suddenly remember the collar. I move my hands up to the collar, the collar that is locked on my neck. OMG, it was right out there in the open, with the lock. That's what Diane saw. OMG, it will be all over the neighborhood. Bob puts the blindfold on me and I can't see a thing.

As we start to drive, Bob pulls my head down into his lap. He rubs my head around and I feel his erection growing. "Since you're down there, would you like to give me a blow job to kill some time till we get to the party?"

I take a deep breath and move my hands up to his pants. I undo his pants, reach my hand inside and feel his hot cock. I gently take hold of it and pull it out. I open my mouth and take him inside me.

I know I could have said no, but I suspect that he just would have forced me to do it anyway. Strangely, I felt somewhat comforted having his cock in my mouth. Sucking on it. Almost like a baby sucking on a pacifier. I wasn't really giving him a blowjob, just lying there, gently sucking on his cock, my tongue running around the head. "mmmm"
Old 05-28-2011, 10:41 PM   #98
bob209
Privileged Member

Oh baby you do that so good. In just a couple days we’ve turned you from prudish little housewife into a cock loving hoer. John slow down a little I want to enjoy her mouth a little longer before we get to the party.

Maybe I should just stop and we could both use her before the party no we don’t want to get her all messed up before we get her there.

Ok baby use your hand and get me off in your mouth and don’t dribble and all over your nice outfit. I watched your hand come up grabbing my cock while the head was still in your mouth you stroked it slowly at first then more rapidly as I moaned till I shot my load in your mouth and you swallowed it all then licked your lips.

We pulled into an alley stopping by a small door I opened the car door and got out then helped you out. John opened the door and I lead you in side once the door was closed I pull your blindfold off. I watch you squint as your eyes got use to the light. We walked past two more doors one labeled gents the other ladies. At the end of the hall there was just some cloth hanging from a rod I parted it and pushed you in.

There was a long bar and next to it some tables set up with food both hot and cold. Half a dozen men sat at the bar and a couple women sitting a table. They all turned to look at you the moment you stumbled in. I grabbed your arm and said you can take your coat off now Sharon and let everyone see how good you look. I took your coat and hung it up next to the door way.

I wished I had brought the camera you looked so embarrassed standing there in the skimpy outfit as everyone looked you over from head to toe. The bartender waved me over and said is everything to you likening. Yes Jim you did your usual good job. Now let’s get this party started I told you to go up to each person in the room and tell them your name. Then tell them you’re here to do what every they want. You looked up at me I could see the hate in your eye’s for making you do such a thing but I gave you a little shove and said you can start with this gentleman at the end of the bar.
Old 05-31-2011, 10:58 PM   #99
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

Blindfolded in the car, gently sucking Bob's cock as John drives along. Bob decides that he wants more and tells me to use my hand, and make sure I don't spill any cum on my outfit. I use my hand and mouth and I'm soon rewarded with a load of Bob's cum filling my mouth. I gulp it down and realize that I've gotten wet between my legs, again.

The car stops and they get out and help me out. I can't see where I am, but I know they are leading me into a building. They take off my blindfold and I see we are in a dark hallway. They lead me down the hall and shove me past a black curtain into a barroom. Bob takes my coat, leaving me in the practically sheer lace top and the miniskirt. I feel so slutty dressed like this. I don't even have to look down, I know that my nipples are sticking out, rubbing against the thin lace.

"Now, let's get this party started." Bob says. "Go up to each person in the room and tell them your name, then tell them you're here to do whatever they want."

"Please, please, ........I.......I can't do this................please, please, just take me home."

The only response was a to shove me toward the bar. "you can start with this gentleman at the end of the bar."

I'm so embarrassed, I know I'm blushing bright red. I can feel the heat in my face. But I can also feel heat in other areas too.

"Hi" I say to the first man, looking back at Bob. He motions for me to continue. My breathing is heavy. "I'm Sharon." I look down, I can't look him in the face. I look back to Bob. He has a stern look on his face. "I'm.....here...to do.....whatever....you...want."

I don't believe I just said that. How could I do that. Why aren't I crying? I should be crying, running away. What's wrong with me?
Old 06-01-2011, 10:36 PM   #100
bob209
Privileged Member

I watch as you talk to the first man at the bar. The look on your face is priceless as your tell him your name then say I’m here to do whatever you want. John looks over at me saying we’ve turned her into some kind of slut haven’t we. As you keep working your way down the bar I hear one man say whatever I want. Well when you finish doing what your told you come back here girly and you can have some of this he says as he grabs his cock through his pants.

The next man is just as bad after you tell him that your here to do whatever he wants he says well Sharon I like a bitch that can deep throat me can you do that. You look back at me and all I say is remember you’re here to do whatever they say. Slowly you get to your hands and knees and like the floor as the men cheer and the women giggle.

The next man leans over and say’s while your down there you might as well like my shoes. You crawl over to him and start to lick the top of his shoe when he lifts it up and says not there on the bottom. You look back at John and me we just smile and you go back to licking the sole of his shoe.

She thinks the men are bad just wait till she gets to the women I know a couple of them and their real bitches especial the dikes. The first woman you come to say whatever I want after you finish your speech then reaches down and unbuckles her jeans then take down the zipper and lifts her ass off the chair and pulls them down along with her panties and says how are you at eating pussy Sharon when you don’t move she says to the lady next to her Sandy why don’t you help her maybe she don’t understand what we mean. Sandy puts her hand on the back of your head forcing your face into the woman’s crotch as she says now start licking you little slut.

Last edited by bob209; 06-04-2011 at 08:46 PM.