Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-10-2011, 11:27 AM   #61
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Tied down to my own kitchen table, spread-eagle, gagged, totally helpless as one of my attackers works his fingers in and out of my pussy. Between my own lubrication and the oil, he works his fingers in and out easily. Driving deeper with each thrust. The pressure is getting worse and worse as he pushes harder and harder. I shake my head no, moaning into the gag. I've never been stretched this wide. I feel like I am going to rip. They pour more oil on my pussy and my attackers hand, making it slide easier.

I scream into the rope gag as the pressure increases. These two horrible men are talking, but I can pay any attention to what they are saying. I can only think about the pain. I feel another push, a higher peak of pain, then it lessens. I look down confused. I still feel him inside me, but it doesn't hurt nearly as much now, maybe he only has a couple fingers in me now. OMG, I look between my legs, he must have half his arm inside me. I close my eyes, feeling faint.

I feel him moving inside me. OMG no, it feels good. OMG no, no, no, it can't. I start panting thru my gag. OMG no, no, no. I feel my hips moving around his hand. I can't stop myself. Oh god, oh god, oh god. I feel my abdominal muscles tighening. My entire body jerking, straining against the rope. I feel my face muscles contracting, OH GOD. I'm cumming. My body convulses around his hand inside me. My clit rubbing on his arm, my pussy entirely stuffed. OH GOD NO. I'm not sure how long it lasted. Ten seconds, ten minutes, I have no idea.

Then blackness. I must have passed out.
cynthia4rp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 08:52 AM   #62
bob209
Privileged Member

bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)

I look down at you passed out on the table and say to John what do you think of that the bitch came so hard she passed out. He slaps your face till you start to open your eyes just a little then he says you ready for this bitch you know since you had your pleasure now it’s his turn remember what it felt like going in well now it’s going to have to come out and as heightened as you are now that’s going to hurt more than it did going in he looks at me saying ok I think she’s ready.

I feel your pussy grabbing my arm as I pull it out. Your head shaking no and your eyes wide open in fear of whets to come when John reaches down and takes you nipple between his thumb and fore finger twisting it till your screaming through the gag and says you think that hurts just wait till it’s my turn with you baby. This will feel like fore play he does it again. And you scream louder. Then I shake my head at him and say that’s enough for now I want to see how she’s going to take it when my fist stretches her open again. I look down at you and say remember what it felt like when I was adding one finger at a time well this time my fist it coming out with my fingers folded under. I watch your eyes as whets about to happen to you hits you and you start shaking your head no again as you feel you pussy stretching again but this time I’m forcing it not easing my hand out but gust pulling it straight out as you scream. I watch your hand clench into fists and you eyes close as you pussy is stretched past my knuckles. Finley I slip out of you and you faint again

We sit there having another beer as we wait for you to come back out of it again. First your eyes start to flutter then the tears start to fall. John lifts your head saying look at your pussy baby it’s still so wide open I could slip right In and you wouldn’t feel a thing would you. I go to the frige and open the freezer taking out a tray of ice cubes and bang them on the counter till they all fall out. I take a hand full and start walking toward the table as your eyes go wide again. You know what I’m going to do with these now don’t you baby?
bob209 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 01:48 PM   #63
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I feel someone slapping my face. I'm lying down. The slaps aren't terribly hard, but they are well past being gentle. My eyes flutter open and I see my kitchen ceiling. I try to move, I'm so stiff and sore. Oooo, I'm so full.

"You ready for this bitch. You know since you had your pleasure, now it's his turn. Remember what it felt like going in, well, now, it's going to have to come out....and as heightened as you are now, that's going to hurt more than it did going in."

I hear those words as I come around, then my eyes shoot open. There's John talking to me. The other one, is he still........... I look down, there he is between my legs, his arm still buried in my pussy. I shake my head no and I watch Bob slowly pulling his arm out. I feel John grab a nipple, squeezing it, twisting it. I scream into the rope gag.

"You think that hurts, just wait till it's my turn with you baby. This will feel like foreplay."

He tortures the same nipple again. I scream. It feels like he is trying to rip it off of me.

"Remember what it felt like when I was adding one finger at a time, well this time, my fist is coming out with my fingers folded under."

I shake me head no. "no,no,no" I try to spead thru the gag. My eyes fixated on him, on his eyes. I can feel myself trembling, knowing that he will rip me open. I feel him pulling out, a different kind of pressure. I feel myself opening. Oh god it hurts. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA A" I scream into the gag. This is ten times worse than when it went in. Then, blackness; passed out again.

Oh god, my pussy hurts so much. That couldn't have just happened. I feel myself lying on the cold glass tabletop, still spreadeagle. My eyes flutter open. Oh, I hurt so much.

"Look at your pussy baby, it's till so wide open. I could slip right in and you wouldn't feel a thing, would you?"

I look down. I can't see my pussy, but I feel open. I feel swollen and tender, very tender, and sore. Above all else, sore. I lie my head back and I hear Bob slamming something on the counter. I see that they have the camera set up on the tripod now, the red light blinking. Bob is gathering up ice cubes in his hand and coming toward me.

"You know what I'm going to do with these, now don't you baby?"

I shake my head no. What on earth are these sick perverts doing? Do they intend on putting those in my pussy?
Old 04-12-2011, 06:59 AM   #64
bob209
Privileged Member

bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)

I put the ice cubes on the table saying just look how hot you are baby they’re starting to melt already. I pick one up and rub it in your clit I like the way you shake as the cold ice touches you. John says let’s see how many we can get in her pussy and I say OK bring the rest of them while I untie her gag. I want to hear what you have to say as we perform this little act of touchier. Even before John comes back you start begging me not to do it.

John dropped the rest of then on the table as I say come on Sharon this might hurt but it won’t do any permanent damage. John picks one up and a start rubbing it around your erect nipple and it shrinks as soon as the ice touches it see he says it takes the swelling right down. Are you ready for this Sharon I ask I take one squeezing it between my thumb and fore finger shooting it right into your open hole. I watch you squirm on the table like someone had just put a hot poker into you. Between sob’s you beg me to stop and I say not yet baby forcing another one in to you. Look John she’s closeting up already.

I keep pushing one after another into you as your body twists on the table and your thigh’s start to shake from the cold. Your pussy has closed up now so I have to line them up and push them in with my finger to get them in. John picks one up and as your telling us how cold they are he pops one in your mouth then covers your mouth with his hand saying your crying so much baby suck on this so you don’t get dehydrated as a he laughs at you shaking on the table. Well that’s it I tell him we're out of ice cubes she took all of them. Now let’s have another beer while we see what she going to do with them. I’ll bet she’s going to have to piss within the hour what do you think? I don’t know let’s just sit here and see are you going to have to piss Sharon I ask? As I see a little trickle of water leak from your pussy and roll down to your ass then on to the table.
Old 04-13-2011, 08:10 AM   #65
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

Lying on my glass top kitchen table, tied spreadeagle, helpless, I watch as these monsters bring a try of ice cubes over to me. Bob takes on and starts to rub it on my clit. I scream into my rope gag. I try to wiggle my bottom away from the ice, but he holds it firmly against my sensitive flesh.

"Let's see how many we can get in her pussy." I shake my head no as the first cube melts away on my clit.

"OK, bring the rest of them while I untie her gag." John brings over the rest of the ice cubes and Bob unties the rope gag.

"Please, please, don't do this. It's too cold. I've been good. I'll cooperate. Please"

"come on Sharon, this might hurt, but it won't do any permanent damage."

John starts to rub an ice cube on my left nipple. I shiver at the cold and watch as my skin contracts and my nipple gets harder under the cold cube.

"Are you ready for this Sharon?" Bob shoots an ice cube into my gaping open pussy. I feel the cold deep inside me and shiver.

"Please, please, no." shivering. Another ice cube into my pussy. "Noooooooooo." My bottom is shaking with the cold. I see him pick up another ice cube and move it toward my pussy. "Nooooo" I try to move my bottom away, but he puts it inside me. I feel like I'm freezing down there. "Noooo, please." I sob.

"Look John, she's closing up already"

I feel another ice cube running up and down my pussy lips, then slipping inside me. "Oooooh." "Noooo." I'm shaking. Another ice cube, rubbed on my clit. "AAAAA" "Nooooo" I try to squirm away from it, he slides it lower. I feel it slip between my lips, into my pussy. More cold, icy cold inside me. I'm shaking more and more. Another one, and another one. "Oooooo, please, please, stop.........please, no more, no more. Please, please, I'll be good. I'll cooperate." It feels my like insides are freezing. Another ice cube, and another, and another. "Oh god, please, no more, no mroe."

They finally stop. I feel the cubes melting inside of me. I feel an icy trickle as the melted ice trickles out of my pussy, down my ass crack. Slowly, I start to feel warmer as the ice melts. I feel the water pooling on the table, around my ass and thighs.
Old 04-13-2011, 06:03 PM   #66
bob209
Privileged Member

It looks like she only going to leak the water out John. Maybe we should put the water in the other end if you want to see her piss it out. Good Idea seen some bottled water in the refrigerator why don’t you get some and we’ll see what happens. John goes to the refrigerator and you start pleading with me again. And again I remind you that I could let john do what he wants with you. So just do as you’re told OK.

John comes back with several bottles in his arms and starts setting them up on the table. Ok John why don’t you start. I see you shake your head no as he opens the first bottle he tilts it at your lips and says drink. I watch you open your mouth slightly as he starts pouring the water but you close your lips when your mouth is full. The water is now running over your face and polling on the table. John says the bitch don’t want to drink well that’s ok I’ll be right back. I see him go up stairs then come back down he says I remembered seeing this I one of her drawers in the closet. I look and see he’s holding a ring gag. He says open up bitch you’re shaking your head when he reached up pinching your nose shut. You twist your head but to no avail finely your have to open your mouth then he slip the ring in past your teeth then puts his hand over your mouth and says can you buckle it while I hold it in her mouth. Sure thing buddy it would be my pleasure I see you’re pleading eyes as I move your hair out of the way and pull the buckle tight. There you go now I’ll hold her head so you can pour the water in just do it slowly we don’t want her to choke.

You won’t choke bitch as long as you keep drinking you understand. John starts pouring the water into your mouth till you start coughing and some water shoots from your nose. Slower I tell John we want to make her drink it all. He pours it slower and you try and take it all but some still trickles down your chick. I wrap my hand in your hair to hold your head still as I put my other hand on your belly. Keep going John she’s not the least bit hard yet I say as john opens another bottle.
Old 04-16-2011, 09:42 AM   #67
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

Tied naked, spreadeagle on my own kitchen table. These sadists have just finished torturing me with ice cubes. The melting cubes our still leaking out of my pussy when they start talking about watching me piss. What kind of sick perverts are they? The blonde one comes over with several bottles of water from the fridge. He opens the first bottle and brings it to my lips. I shake my head no. "No, please, don't do this to me." He starts to pour some into my mouth, but I close my lips and the water runs down my cheeks.

He puts the bottle down and goes upstairs as the dark haired one watches me. "You'd better cooperate."

"Please, don't do this to me."

John comes back with a ring gag. I had forgotten all about that. I had gotten that years ago when I was into self bondage. Between the two of them, they force the ring in my mouth and fasten it tightly around my head. I feel tears now running down my cheeks.

They hold my head and start to pour the water in my mouth again. I can't believe they are doing this. I have no choice. I have to swallow. They finish the first bottle and open a second. They keep pouring the water into my mouth. I keep swallowing. If I don't swallow, I'll drown. I hate the thought of having to urinate in front of them. Ewww, they must intend on me urinating right here, on my kitchen table. Ohhhh, that is so disgusting. They finish the second bottle. They open another bottle and pour it in. I know that sooner or later I will have to go.
Old 04-17-2011, 10:05 AM   #68
bob209
Privileged Member

I think that will do John and we had better untie her we don’t want her pissing all over the table were we’ll be eating the rest on the week do we? As I untie you I put my hand on your stomach pushing in gently you beg me not to do that along with asking us to let you go to the washroom. Please is the word I hear the most as the finely ties are released.

We watch you walk to the stairs holding one hand on your pussy as you walk with your legs held tight together then up the stairs we here the bathroom door open but not close. John taps my arm saying I don’t think she closed the door want to go up and humiliate her some more. Sure I say let’s go we walk up stairs as quietly as we can and are standing at the door as we hear the rush of water splashing in the toilet. We both clap your head spins around as you see us standing in the door way smiling

We missed a good chance here Bob we should have taken the camera it would have made a hell of a good short on u-tube. Yes it would have I say as John says maybe we can do it again before we go what do you think we’ll see I say but now I think we should tie her to the bed and get some sleep tomorrow is another day. John walks in pulling from the toilet as you grab some toilet paper and try to wipe yourself. He takes you to the spare bedroom and ties you to the bed then we go to your room John plops in the chair as I get to use the bed.
Old 04-18-2011, 08:07 AM   #69
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

Tied spread eagle to my kitchen table and forced to drink bottle after bottle of water, it's not long before I have to go. Gagged with the ring gag, I can't articulate my need. I wiggle in my bonds, trying to squeeze my legs together to stop from urinating all over the place. Finally they get the message and untie me. Thank god, I thought that these perverts were going to watch me piss myself.

With the gag off, I can finally speak. "Please, can I go to the bathroom? Oh, please, please. Oh, don't push there." I have my legs crossed as I try to hold it in. They allow me to go. I rush up the stairs to the bathroom in frantic need, I fling open the door and rush to the toilet. Finally, relief. Oh, that feels so good. Then I hear the clapping. I look up at the door, the door that I had been too rushed to bother closing. They are both standing there, watching me. I can feel my face turning red. Not even my husband is in the room when I go to the bathroom.

I barely finish when the one comes in and grabs me off of the toilet and they pull me to the spare bedroom. They tie me down spreadeagle to the bed, naked, and toss a blanket over me. "Sleep tight sweetheart, you've got a big day ahead of you."

They leave me alone. I struggle with the ropes for a bit, but I don't get loose. There is no phone in this room. I think that tomorrow may provide me the opportunity to escape. I am due at work; if I don't show up, they will look for me. I drift off to an uncomfortable sleep.
Old 04-19-2011, 07:09 AM   #70
bob209
Privileged Member

The next morning John and I are up early. John says you know she’s spouse to go to work today so what are we going to do? Well her husband is going to be gone till Thursday it would be nice to have her to our selves till then. How about we make her call in and say something has happened with her in-laws and she has to meet her husband there and take care of the kids for a couple days.

I think I may have an idea why don’t you go get her up she can make us breakfast while we tell her what she’s going to do. Ok John goes to get you up. He’s gone for quilt a while and I’m thinking he’s probably making you do something for him after all he didn’t have you at all yesterday so he’s entitled to have his fun as I sit here thinking of some way to get you to do what we want.

Finley you both come into the room him with a big grin on his face and you in tears sobbing. What’s the matter dear didn’t you sleep well? You start to say something about this animal made you when John puts his hand on the back of your neck squeezing till you beg him to let go. Easy John I say you’ll snap her little neck with those big hands of yours when he lets go I say you know I usually read the paper in the morning but since I don’t have one I think maybe I’d like to see some of your family photos you do have some albums around don’t you. And before you answer if you say you don’t I’m going to have John go and see what he can find. And if he finds some you know I’ll have to give him a reward and that reward I’m afraid is going to be you Sharon now think about what he did getting you up and imagine if he had the rest of the day with you?

I see the smile on John’s face and the scowl on your as you finely say there in the hall closet. John why don’t you go get them while Sharon here cook’s us some breakfast. You ask me if you can get dressed and I think about it for a while then say why not after all if we want you we’ll just rip them off that maybe be fun. As you go to get dressed I remind you that I have the key to the dead bolt on the front door and I’m sitting right here by the back door. And if I hear a window open I’m going to send John to check it out.
Old 04-20-2011, 08:06 PM   #71
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

It was an uncomfortable night for me, tied naked, spreadeagle to the guest bed; but at least those animals left me alone. I awoke to the feel of something rubbing my pussy. I groaned and tried to move away, but quickly remembered, I'm tied up, I can't move much. I look up, oh no, it's John. He's rubbing my pussy with his fingers with that sadistic look on his face. "Nooooo."

John pulls his hand away and starts to undress. Oh no, here it comes, he's going to rape me now. He stradles my head, and lowers his huge cock to my mouth. "Now, do you want to suck me off?"

"No." I don't want anything to do with these 2. Much to my surprise, he gets off of me and picks up his pants. I can't believe that all I have to say is no and he stops. I watch as he pulls something out of his pants pocket. He holds it up for me to see.

"Look familiar?"

I realize that it is a pair of my panties. "Yes."

He comes toward me, holding them, "Open up."

I shut my mouth and he holds them up in front of my lips. I can smell the panties, he must have pulled them out of my hamper. He gets that evil grin on his face and I feel his fingers grip my right nipple. Then, squeezing, twisting. I open my mouth to scream and the panties are immediately shoved in.

"Now, keep them in there till I get back." He walks out of the guestbedroom and I immediately spit them out. He comes back a minute later, looks at the moist panties lying alongside my neck and laughs. "I'm glad you did that. Must mean that you want to suck my cock."

I shake my head no.

He comes up to me and grabs the other nipples, squeezes and twists.

I try not to open my mouth, but he just applies more pressure till I can't take it anymore. I open my mouth and in goes the panties again, followed by another pair of my soiled panties. Then he takes a pair of my pantyhose and ties it around my head to keep the panties in my mouth. All I can do is moan into the gag.

He starts working over my nipples, pulling them, twisting them, making them hard. Then he goes back to his pants and pulls out two small vise grip pliers. He comes back to the bed with them, holding them up in front of my face so I get a good look at how they work. While he shows them to me, he is pinching and pulling my nipples. "I think these will feel real nice on those nice big nipples."

I shake my head no, my hair flying from side to side. Oh god no, he can't do that, it will hurt so bad.

"You don't want them on your nipples?"

I shake my head no.

"OK, as you wish." He moves down between my legs and I feel him grab my right labia.

"NOOOOO" I scream into the gag, which barely makes any sound. I feel the steel jaws grip my labia, tighter and tighter. I try to wiggle away, which makes it worse, the steel jaws pulling my lip in addition to squeezing it. I feel the tears running down the sides of my face. He puts the other clamp on the other labia. Oh god, it hurts so much.

He moves up and stradles my stomach, his cock resting on my belly. He raises his right arm and brings it down, smack, against my left breast, then back, smack. He slaps my breasts with both hands over and over. Thru tear soaked eyes, I can see then my breasts are all red, and they feel swollen, my nipples still standing at attention. Then he reaches out twisting and pinching my nipples, even harder than before.

He gets off of me and his hand goes between my legs, playing with the vise grips, giggling them. I'm sobbing in my gag. His other hand goes between my legs and I feel him grip my little clit between his thumb and forefinger. He squeezes. I scream.

Finally, he takes off the clamps and puts them back in his pocket. I watch as he gets dressed. Then he unties me and takes off the gag. "Next time I suggest you suck my cock, you had better be begging for the honor of sucking me." He has that evil sadistic smile again.

I shake my head yes as I wipe away the tears.

He leads me downstairs.

Bob demands that I give him my photo albums. They get them. Then he wants me to cook them breakfast.

"Can I get dressed first?"

"Why not, after all, if we want you, we'll just rip them off. That may be fun."

I go upstairs to my bedroom and find an old plain white bra and put it on my sore breasts. It may be old and plain, but it does give me good cleavage. I pull on old white bikini panties; an old pair of baggy jeans, and a sweatshirt, socks and old sneakers. I go back downstairs. "what would you like for breakfast? Eggs?"
Old 04-20-2011, 10:24 PM   #72
bob209
Privileged Member

Yea and some bacon to do you know how to make hash browns John asks. When you answer him he says ok well have some of them to. As I watch you standing there cooking I say do you have any vodka around here and some tomato juice too. You tell us the juice is in the frig and the vodka is in the end table in the front room. John go’s and gets it then we make our self’s a couple bloody Mary’s. I make one for you to even adding a little more vodka to yours. When you’re done coking you bring each of us a plate placing them down in front of us. I say sit down and have this you shake your head no and I say John she thinks she’s too good to drink with us what should we do about that. Well I could hold her mouth open and her nose closed and you could pour it down her throat. You start begging no and take the glass raising it to your lips as I say now drink it bitch. You may want to be out of it later when we get started with you again.

I turn the book towards you and say who are the kids in this picture? You tell me there your niece and nephew. You see the address on the house you look closer at the picture and say yes I toss your address book on the table. Saying and now we know where the kids live a look of fear comes over your face. And if you don’t do exactly as we say we may have to pay them a visit.

You have that puzzled look again. And I say now you’re going to call work and tell them your mother in law is in the hospital and you have to go down and take care of the kids.

And you’re going to sound convincing aren’t you Sharon? You see we like you so much we decided to stay till Thursday then we leave before your husband gets home that is if you’re a good girl and do what we say right John.

We finish our breakfast and I say come on it’s time to make that call and bring you drink with you. I think you’ll need it for the courage to make the call.
Old 04-22-2011, 03:18 PM   #73
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

I make breakfast for my two uninvited house guests. As I do that, they make bloody mary's for all of us. At first I refuse to drink, but then Bob warns that "You may want to be out of it later when we get started with you again." With that, I start to drink.

As Bob looks at the photo album, he comes across a couple of pages of my sister and her family. He asks who they are. I tell him. He then tells me their address from my address book. "Now, we know where they live, and if you don't do exactly as we say, we may have to pay them a visit."

OMG, these animals! They wouldn't hurt children?

"Now you're going to call work and tell them your mother-in-law is in the hospital and you have to go down there." "And, you're going to sound convincing, aren't you Sharon? You see we like you so much we decided to stay till Thursday, then we leave before your husband gets home. That is if you're a good girl and do what we say, right John."

I can't seem to think straight. This might be my chance. Maybe I could call my boss Fred or something to tip her off. But, if they get away, they will come back after me, my family, and my sister's family. Oh god, I'm so confused.

They take me into the livingroom and sit me on the sofa between the two of them. They put on the tv and insert a dvd. It's the video of yesterday, me with the realtor. Oh god, no one is going to believe me. They hand me the phone. I take a big drink and make the call. The two of them leaning in to hear my conversation.

"Hi, could I please speak with Diane?.....Thanks.......Hi, it's Sharon, I need to take a few days off, my mother in law is in the hospital and I have to go to Florida.....No, I'm heading straight to the airport....OK, thanks.....I'll be back by next Monday.....OK, bye."
I hang up the phone.
Old 04-23-2011, 07:42 AM   #74
bob209
Privileged Member

That was very good Sharon. I think you starting to see the light and she’s even given us some extra time with her and her husband and the kids. John says you look at him then at me and say but you said? I know what I said it’s you who gave us the extra day's now wasn’t it but don’t worry we’ll just have the kid’s play in there room and you husband we’ll tie up in the basement. That is unless you do something stupid. In that case we may have you put on a little show for your husband and the kid’s like showing them how mommy entertains her friends? You don’t want that do you so now we’re going up stairs to you bed room and your going to make us very happy aren’t you baby. I grab your arm and lead you to the stairs with John in tow.

In the bedroom I take off my pants while John pulls his tee shirt off over his head. When we’re finely naked I look over at you standing in the Connor shaking your head no. I jump on the bed as John stands in front of the door your only way out. I prop my head up on my hand saying we’ll were ready Sharon how come you haven’t taken your clothes off yet oh I know you want to give us a show that it isn’t it.

Well you can start now we’re all ready so get undressed baby it’s going to be a fun morning at least for us.
Old 04-24-2011, 09:35 AM   #75
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

I can't believe it. These animals are now threatening to involve my husband and children in this sick world of theirs.

"Please, please, don't do anything with my husband and children. Please, please, I'll do whatever you want, I'll cooperate 100% with you. Just be gone before they come home Thursday." I watch as they get undressed. "Please....."

"Well, we're ready Sharon, how come you haven't taken your clothes off yet? Oh, I know, you want to give us a show, that's it, isn't it?" "John, go down and get the video camera and set it up in the corner so that it can capture all of the action."

John comes back in a minute with the video camera and sets it up on the dresser, pointing at the bed. "Well, you can start now, we're all ready, so get undressed baby, it's going to be a fun morning, at least for us."

"Please, please, promise that you will leave my family alone." I wait for a moment and don't get a response. Realizing that I don't have a choice, I pull my sweatshirt off over my head. I sit down on the chair and take off my sneakers and socks. Next, I slide my jeans off, leaving me in just my bra and panties. I wife away a couple of tears and unhook my bra and toss it to the floor. I pause a moment, then slide my panties down. Now, totally naked, I pause, take a deep breath to help gather myself. I walk toward the bed, not fully knowing what is about to happen to me, but sure that I am about to be raped, probably by both of them.

I climb onto the bed, next to Bob. I look over at John standing in front of the closed door, naked. I look in the corner, at the video camera; I see the little red light flashing. I glance down at my chest. I see that my nipples are hard and sticking out. I can feel the moisture between my legs.
Old 04-24-2011, 10:53 PM   #76
bob209
Privileged Member

Well Sharon I can see by the look on your face that you’re not enjoying this but I also see that your body is by the way your nipples are sticking out and that shiny moisture down there between your legs. So why don’t you just give in and have some fun while we fuck you.

After all you know we’re going to have fun isn’t that right John? You know it is I’ve been waiting for the last two day for a piece of her have you been waiting for me too Sharon? Then he says don’t look so discussed baby you knew I was going to get you sooner or later. I scoot up on the bed and sit with my back to the head board pointing down at my limp dick and say come on crawl up here Sharon. My little friend here needs some kissing and licking like only a slut like you can do. You say something as you crawl up the bed I’m just smiling at you knowing how this is making you feel. I sometimes think humiliating a woman is almost as much fun as fucking her.

I watch you slowly crawl up the bed then see your tong come out as you lower your head and like the head of my dick and it jumps as you do. See you’re getting him excited already and you haven’t even taken him in your mouth yet. I’m look over your back and see John kneeling behind you I don’t think you even felt him get on the bed. You were so concerned with that I was saying to you that is until her grabbed your hips you turned your head quickly as you felt him. I just grabbed your head turning it back and down toward my dick saying. This part of you has a job to do up here I’m sure John can take care of your other end without your help. I watch him take hold of your ass chicks and spread them as he spits on your ass I can just imagine from the look on your face you feel it running down your ass crack and on to your pussy. As I hear John say she’s got two lovely holes back here I don’t know which one to take first. You jerk your head off my dick and I hear the work please but before you can say another word I have your head back down on my dick as I say to you.

Would you like to give him your option Sharon baby I lift your head saying John Sharon would like to help you with your decision I lift your head and say tell him were you’d like to be fucked Sharon. Help Him make up his mind but make it fast my little friend is already missing you worm mouth.
Old 04-25-2011, 07:38 PM   #77
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

As I get on the bed, Bob says "why don't you just give in and have some fun while we fuck you."

I think about that for a moment as I get closer to him. I don't want to enjoy myself with these animals. I just hope that I don't enjoy it. If I were to have an orgasm with these men, I would never forgive myself.

Bob tells me "come on, crawl up here Sharon, my little friend here needs some kissing and licking like only a slut like you can do."

I move up between his legs, "i'm not a slut." I stick my tongue out and touch the tip of his cock. It surprises me at how much it jumped and swelled with just that one little touch. I wish they wouldn't make me suck them. I always get aroused from oral sex, both receiving and giving. Suddenly, I feel another set of hands on my hips. I turn and see John holding me. Then, before I can say anything, Bob grabs my head and turns me back to his dick.

"This part of you has a job to do up here. I'm sure John can take care of your other end without your help."

Something about that statement is so humiliating....a job....I'm not a person to them, just a piece of fuckmeat. I take Bob's cock into my mouth and suck him, my tongue loving the feel of a cock swelling in my mouth. I try not to think about what is happening behind me. I feel and hear John spit on my ass, his spittle running down my crack, ewwww.

"She's got two lovely holes back here. I don't know which one to take first."

Take first, take first? OMG, no one has ever been in my ass. I lift off of Bob's cock, "Please..." Before I can finish, Bob has shoved my mouth back down on his cock.

Bob lifts my head off of his cock, "John, Sharon would like to help you with your decision. Tell him where you'd like to be fucked Sharon. Help him make up his mind..."

I'm torn, knowing that if you rapes my ass, I will be torn literally, but if he rapes my vagina, I might get pregnant. I have to quickly decide. "Please use a condom to fuck my pussy."

Bob's hands are pushing my head back onto his cock.
Old 04-25-2011, 08:43 PM   #78
bob209
Privileged Member

That was good Sharon se I know you wanted him to fuck your pussy. But John doesn’t like condoms do you John? I hate them I can’t get the feel of a hot pussy and the silkiness of that soft skin. And that’s what fucking is all about. So I’m not going to wear a condom but I am going to fuck you in the pussy and you’re going to love it baby he says as he moves in his dick parting your soft pussy lips.

I pull your head back down on my dick just as you start to scream. That’s it baby scream that feel so good on my dick your eyes open wide and I know John is in you now. But not all the way or you’d be screaming a lot more then you are. How is she I ask she looked wet to me even before she got on the bed I’ll bet she’s dripping by now? She is so wet I think I can just slid my cock all the way in with one swift jab.

Ok but take it easy on her you know we have her for a couple more days we don’t want to split her open just right now. I hear John grown and watch you shut your eyes as your fists grab the covers. He’s in you now isn’t he Sharon but now it’s time you got back to sucking my dick I say as I push your head down till your gagging saliva running down your chin but I’m now letting you go till you start pounding on the bed with your fists. Ok John I say show her what a real man can do. He pounds you harder as I watch your head slid up and down on my groin he’s rocking you back and forth so my dick is sliding in and out of your mouth all by itself the only thing I have to do is hold your head down.
Old 05-01-2011, 11:53 AM   #79
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

Kneeling there on the bed, naked, with Bob's cock in my mouth; I hadn't realized what an inviting target I had made for John. I feel John's left hand on my left hip as I work my head up and down on Bob's cock. I feel John's cock head sliding up and down my slit, my wet slit. I feel myself blush, hating myself for being so wet. I shudder every time his cock head goes over my slit. I feel him settle at the entrance to my vagina. He gives a little push, I know that he has the head in me. God, he feels big. I keep sucking Bob's cock. I love the feel of a cock in my mouth.

John starts to push forward, stretching me. OMG, this is by far the biggest cock I've ever had in me. It doesn't hurt the way the fisting did yesterday. I shudder as he continues to push. I feel my skin stretching. I take Bob's cock deeper into my mouth. I moan. OOOOo. John keeps push further and further. Oh, oh, it's hurting now. I try to lift my head to tell them it's hurting, but Bob pushes my head back down. All I can do is yell around his cock.

Then, John stops, he starts to pull out; thank god. No, he's pushing back in. OOOOO. He starts thrusting in and out of me. With each thrust he seems to go deeper and deeper, stretching me more and more. It hurts. He keeps going. I try to distract myself by concentrating on Bob's cock. I work on his cock. My tongue, my lips. The soft velvetyness of his skin over his hard cock. I can taste his precum.

John speeds up, I can't ignore it any more. He's ripping my pussy apart. I feel him pounding into my cervix, thrust after thrust after thrust. I can feel my wetness, running down my thighs. Impaled by cocks at both ends. Out of the corner of my eye, I spot the video camera, the little red light signaling that this encounter is being recorded. My entire body shudders as I have a small climax. My pussy grasping at John's cock, my mouth sucking harder on Bob's cock. I close my eyes in shame, grabbing the sheets as they continue to use me.
Old 05-02-2011, 07:33 AM   #80
bob209
Privileged Member

As I lay there watching you suck my dick I can’t help but say to John you know the way she sucks I’ll bet she sucked every boy in her high school class. What do you say Sharon is he right John asked you did you suck a lot in high school? But I’ll tell you what she didn’t do a lot of is fucking she’s still very tight for her age.

I see you glance over at the camera and say that’s right Sharon we’re recording this. Although from this angle no one can see our faces just yours so speak up its got sound to we want everyone who see’s it to know how much you’re likening it and from the sounds you’re making now I think you are.

Yea Sharon John says tell them how you like getting your tight little pussy spread wide open by my big cock. I’ll bet you never had one this big in you before or you wouldn’t be so tight. Tell them how much bigger I am then your husband is. He must have a small dick either that or you don’t fuck him that much witch is it baby tell us.

I let your head up just long enough for you to answer John’s questions then say Ok back to sucking baby and I want to hear you when you come say John you think you can fuck her long enough to make her scream on my dick just before she comes. Sure I could fuck this pussy of hers for ever it’s so much fun and now it’s even grabbing my dick like it wants me to stay on her Isn’t it Sharon. And she’s getting so wet it’s like she doesn’t need any lube she’s really coming hard aren’t you baby.

I don’t know about her but I’m ready to come I say as I watch your eyes go wide yes that’s right baby I’m going to come in your mouth and you’re going to swallow every bit of it aren’t you? I feel you try to pull away but hold you head on my cock till I start squirting my cum down your throat using all your strength you pull your head off my dick just as the last few squirts come out hitting you in the face. As I say you had better not spit any of that out bitch or you’re going to make me really mad and I just might have to hurt you I say as I see my cum running down your face I say stick you tong out and get all of that. Hay John ram her harder so she gets the point I say sort of a play on words Sharon did you like that. I’m watching your tits sway back and forth as John pounds you harder. Then all of a sudden I hear you scream I’m coming OOOHHH don’t stop keep fucking me please. That great Sharon I couldn’t have scripted it any better myself I say then tell you to get back down and lick my dick clean.