Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-21-2008, 01:51 PM   #1
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default RMW Inc, Part 1 (mmm/f, nc. gang)

This is my first shot at writing a story. It is part one of several others should there be interest in what I write.

I'm looking for good constructive criticism of my writing so feel free to leave any comments you want to. If my writing sucks, let me know. If you like it, I'll get the second part completed. So far there are six parts to the story but non are complete. They will be completed depending on the feedback I get here.

Anyway, with a deep breath, here it is:

The usual disclaimer - you must be an adult and not be offended by the content of this post.

Jim lay in bed, trying to decide if it was worth it to get up. He had already hit the snooze button on the alarm clock several times. His head was pounding with as bad of a hangover as he had ever gotten before. Even though he had remembered to take some asprin before going to bed, his body was telling him that he was getting way, way too old to party and drink all night. After all, he was over 40 now and after years of practicing law, well, it was clear is wasn't the party fiend he had once been in law school.

Well, it didn't really matter now. What was done was done. Hopefully a shower would help him clear his head. He had a long day in a seminar and he needed to make the most of it.

2 floors up, Gregg was feeling even worse as he had forgotten to take anything. His head was throbbing as badly as it would have if someone had hit him on the side of his head with a 2x4. Today was going to be a long day. He hoped he would be able to stay awake. Seminars were usually boring. This one was on management - a week long class he had signed up for. He needed to make the most of it. He had a staff of 4 lawyers and needed as much help as he could find on managing them. He knew his shortcoming - he was not a people person. Never was and never would be. Hopefully this class would give him some helpful pointers.

Mark arrived first at the seminar. He was pretty fresh all things considered. He wondered how much his new friends would remember from last night's conversation. They sure had gotten shit-faced. Well, they were a lot older than he was so he supposed they couldn't take their liquor as well as they could when they were younger. His impressions were confirmed as Jim and Gregg arrived a bit later. God, they looked like hell - especially Gregg. It was pretty hard not to laugh. At least they both had acknowledged him when walking in so that was good. The seminar was about to start.

The door opened one more time. In she walked. She was late as usual Jim noted, suddenly finding himself wide awake.

Kelly was the kind of women men dreamed about. She was the one that got the looks when she was shopping. Men would follow her, just to watch her cute little ass wiggle back and forth. Those men that were walking towards her were drawn to her great looks and ample bosom. She of course knew this and dressed the part. It was all about presentation. She had learned the lesson well and was ruthless in taking advantage of her looks and body to gain every advantage she could. She was a national sales rep for a large corporation and was very, very successful. It didn't hurt one bit that the vast majority of her clients were men. All she had to do was turn on the charm and viola, she had a signed contract. She would have never considered actually doing anything. She was happily married to the best man in the world. He was equally successful in his career. All in all, she had the best of all possible worlds.

For Jim, Gregg and Mark the seminar went very quickly. Of course they paid almost no attention to the various speakers. Each of the three was thinking solely about having her all to their own. The day went very quickly indeed.

At the bar that night, the conversation was solely around her. Like last night, the conversation quickly switched over to how much fun it would be to have her in bed. As each drink was downed, the conversation got more and more explicit. It was finally Mark that brought up the topic that had been discussed last night after way too many drinks. "OK, how in the world do we break into her room and rape the hell out of her."

Gregg was far more clearheaded than he had been last night. "It's not that easy. Sure we can break in, have our fun, hope she's not on the rag and then pray that we don't get caught on the security cameras or by whatever they have for security here. We'd be caught, sure as hell and I'm not about to give up everything I've gained in this life for a fantasy. Yeah, I'd love to rape the hell out of her, but you know what? There are a zillion women out there that would get me just as hot. I'm not going to take the chance on this one piece of meat."

Jim and Mark sat there deep in thought. Gregg of course was right. Each of them was very successful at what they did and to throw all that away would be pointless. They discussed the futility of what they all desired for sometime. It wasn't until a couple of drinks later that the light bulb when on in Jims head. "Hey guys, I have an idea that I want to run by you both. I think I've got a way we can make this work."

The conversation lasted well into the night. But this time the drinking stopped early as the three of them came up with their plan and how to improve on it. Two days later the conference was over and they said their goodbyes. By then they had become fast friends and they knew it wouldn't be long before they would meet again.

One week later.

Jim and Mark knew that having a third guy around would help greatly. Timing would be everything but what surprised Mark the most was when one of his co-workers was having a bad week. His wife had spent a ton of money and had been hiding it from him. Jerry tossed out a comment that he'd pay a good amount of money to have someone rape the hell out of her for what she had done. Mark started thinking about this and passed on this information to Gregg. There might be something here they could work on.

Two weeks later.

Kim came home from spending most of the day shopping. She had a great time, spending lunch with one of her friends and then breezing through the afternoon shopping. She loved going out and spending money. She had never had to work and didn't have the faintest idea what it was like to not be able to purchase anything that caught her fancy. She unloaded the car and grabbed a lemonaide from the fridge. A quick shot of Vodka (well, two actually) and she was all set to relax. Well, not quite. The damn answering machine light was flashing. She better check that. Why in hell someone would call home and not her cell was totally beyond her comprehension. She hit the playback button. It was Gregg that had left the message.

"I'm sorry honey, but I can't make it home tonight. I have to meet with a client in Florida tonight. It's just a quick conference and then I'll catch the redeye flight back tonight. This will be a fast trip. I promise I'll be back by 8 tomorrow morning."

Kim was delighted. She'd have more time to shop. She immediately headed back out to the car. She had rest of the afternoon to herself now. She had been fancying a nice necklace down at Cartier's. It was time to go pick it up. She was sure that whoever paid the bills paid no attention to what was being bought. It had never come up in the past and why would it now? She never even saw any bills come in the mail. She vaguely recalled a time in the past when she had to deal with such trivial stuff, but that was a long time ago.

Jim, Jerry and Mark were waiting at the corner within 30 minutes of the phone call. They had each called in sick today so they could be ready on short notice and instead had found themselves having to be patient for most of the day. After the black Mercedes passed them by, they drove up a couple blocks and parked the car. They quickly got into the well protected back yard and let themselves into the house with the key that had been provided. They quickly disabled the security system. Of course it really helped knowing what the security code was. Now all they had to do was get a couple of things ready and then be patient once again.

Jim headed upstairs and made some preparations. The excitement of getting the bedroom ready was getting him rock hard. He wanted to make everything perfect. In fact, he had a pretty long list of things to do. While he was doing so, Mark and Jerry were watching out the window, just so there were no surprises.

At last everything was ready. Mark went upstairs and took a look around to be sure nothing was missed. He reflected on how easy this had been up to this point. Certainly this was far better than what he had wanted to do a couple of weeks ago at that seminar. He hoped it would be even more enjoyable for him this way. It sure as hell made a lot of things easier. They would have never known that their victim was a Black Belt for example. That would have been a nasty lesson to learn the hard way.

Jim was the first to see the black car pull into the driveway. They all quickly went downstairs to the door leading from the garage into the house. They pulled nylon stockings over their head. One of them had read that this would make them next to impossible to identify and one of the things they had to be careful of was being sure that there was no way she could pick them out from a lineup should things ever come to that.

Kim bounced out of the car. She was so pleased with herself. She had picked out the most wonderful diamond necklace for herself. She couldn't even wait to put it on until she got home and had insisted that she be able to wear it out of the store. She had the evening to herself, nothing unusual for her. She decided she would call her best girlfriend up and invite her over to the house for the evening. She flipped open the cell phone as she stepped into the house. But the phone went flying into the air the moment she tripped and fell to the floor. "What the hell" she wondered as she fell. There was never anything out of place in the house. If this was the goddamn maids fault there would be hell to pay for it.

Mark was on top of her the moment she hit the floor. They only had one chance at there and they were not at all confident that she couldn't take them on by herself. He had the rope around her wrists in no time at all. Jerry was right behind grabbing her feet and tying them together. He was glad that he had put in the slipknots in the rope beforehand. This bitch was strong and was already fighting like hell to get loose. He quickly tightened the rope up and saw that Jerry had already done the same thing with her legs. There was no way she was going to try any of that Kung Fu bullshit on them now.

As soon as Kim realized that there was someone else in the house she instinctively started to fight. She was proud of her martial arts skills and started immediately to fight as hard as she could. But no matter what she tried it was of no use. She hadn't ever been in a situation where either her arms or legs weren't free and as much as she tried, the combined weight of someone on top of her back and her legs prevented her from doing anything to free herself.

Jim watched with no small satisfaction as he watched what was going on. For sure had the 3 of them tried to take her in some dark alley she probably would have been able take them all on with no problem at all and probably beat the shit out of them in the process. Damn, this really was something to keep in mind. Having certain knowledge ahead of time solved all kinds of problems. For sure they would have never tried to get into a house as well secured as this one was. And to know ahead of time what the victim's physical abilities were? He immediately thought of the old Visa commercial of what 'priceless' meant. Or was it MasterCard? He didn't really care. But one lesson was already learned and it would not be one to forget. He took the chance to let his mind wander a bit about this before the practical reality of getting this bitch up into the bedroom overcame any other thought processes.

"Ok, let's get her upstairs and see what we got here" said Mark. He hadn't seen any pictures of her and he was really curious to see what he would soon be sampling. As he grabbed her arms he got his first glimpse of her though. Nice blond hair and a cute and tight ass. She would never win any beauty contest but her body more than made up for her somewhat homely face. He could hardly wait to get her on the bed and explore her further. They had drawn straws to see who would be first and he had drawn the longest straw, thereby earning the right of first shot at her.

Getting her up the stairs proved to not be an easy task. She was kicking hard and even with her legs tied together she was packing quite a punch.

Kim was pleading with them now. She knew she was in trouble. "Please, take anything you want. There's money and credit cards in my purse. Take them. Please, don't hurt me".

Mark was quick to reply. "We don't want anything but your ass lady. You belong to us and there isn't shit that you can do about it."

They threw her onto the 4 post bed. Jim was glad that Jerry had been up earlier getting the ropes attached to the bed. They most certainly didn't need any distractions right now. This bitch was putting up one hell of a fight. Even with Mark sitting on top of her she was more than a handful for them. He wondered how full of energy she would be by the time he got his chance with her. That lucky bastard Mark had first shot at her and he wasn't even going to get sloppy seconds as his straw came up the shortest. Oh well, it probably didn't matter. They had her for all night and he was more than confident that she would be satisfying him more than his wife ever did.

"Let's get her arms tied up," Mark said. Jim and Jerry wasted no time in attaching a pair of handcuffs to each of her wrists. They were attached to ropes already run through pulleys tied to each post. They eventually would have her tied spread eagle on the bed but for now they wanted to take their time and would start with just her hands being out of the way. Then they would be able to take their time with her a little bit more.

Kim tried to react as she was cuffed. Here wrists were small and maybe she'd have a chance to escape from them. The moment they cut the rope tying her hands together she immediately tried rolling over in an effort to escape. But her efforts were wasted as her arms were immediately pulled above her head and to her sides. All she could do was scream at her attackers right now.

Mark watched in pleasure as she struggled against the cuffs. There was no way she would be able to get away from them now with her arms securely fastened in place. Much as he wanted to start tearing her clothes off right now, he wanted to take his time and make this moment last forever. This was the first time he was going to rape someone and he wanted it to last forever. He looked over at Jim and said "hand me the knife."

Jim was already one step ahead of him though as he reached down into the bag of "supplies" and handed over a nice 6" Buck knife. They had tried to think ahead but they were all new to this. They did have to consider that this bitch could get the upper hand on them. There were many things in the bag that would have made their job a whole lot harder had she gotten her hands on them first. Still, he was thinking about how much easier this was with a lot of planning ahead. He knew right then and there that this would be worth the wait.

When Kim saw the knife she grew even more hysterical. They weren't here to rape her, they were here to kill her. She knew that now for sure. She was screaming as loud as she could right now and trying just as hard to get away. Her arms weren't tied all that tight and her legs, while still tied together, were free. She had to try to get away. She just had to. She tried kicking the best she could.

Mark could see the terror in her face as he started pulling the knife out from its sheath. He was going to have fun with this he could tell. Even though his dick was rock hard he wanted to take his time getting her clothes off. The knife would make short work of those. Too bad they had to be ruined as they were obviously very expensive. But they didn't dare risk letting her get loose. As he looked into her eyes he could see a dangerous woman and he knew that she wouldn't hesitate at anything to get free. That made everything even more intense to him. This woman would do anything to keep from getting fucked good and hard. He wondered how it would feel as he stuck his dick in a very unwilling pussy.

He started pulling her blouse up from where it had been neatly tucked into her skirt. As he did so he felt her sides for the first time. He ran his hand briefly up and down one side of her stomach. She was very much in shape he could tell she must have been working out for a long time. He started carefully cutting her blouse off. He took his time as she was slowly exposed to everyone. As he made the last slice up the front of her blouse he stopped and pulled the sides apart to reveal a very nice set of tits hiding behind a lace bra. They weren't as big as he would have liked but he was sure going to be having fun with them. Yes, they would provide much entertainment for all of them.

The bra wouldn't last more than a few moments. As much as he tried, he couldn't help but hurry up a little. His cock was throbbing and he knew that in a few minutes he'd be doing something that he had fantasized about for so very long. He took his time as best he could, making sure he ran the knife slowly up and down her. He wanted to be sure that she was absolutely terrified. He knew he was succeeding because she was struggling hard to get away.

Kim could feel the cold steel against her shoulder. God, they were going to rape her and then kill her. How could she get away? One of the things she had been taught in her martial arts classes was to relax. What a crock. Whoever thought that would work had never been in her situation. She looked up and could see the lust in the eyes of her attacker. As she kept on struggling she could only wonder what would possess someone like the animal on top of her to hurt her.

Mark could hardly control himself as he took the knife and sliced the straps on her bra. He could see the terror in her eyes and she was struggling to get away from him. He had so often thought about what it would be like to have a woman tied up spread eagle, fighting to get away from him as he prepared to rape her. He used the knife to cut off the rest of the bra. His mind had visions of what it would be like to see her tits for the first time - he was planning on abusing these beauties big time. But as the knife did its work he was could only be disappointed. There was hardly anything there.

"Damn wonderbra" he said. Those damn things could make someone with no chest at all look like they had a set of solid size "C" tits. Well, she still had nipples. He grabbed them and gave them a hard squeeze just to see what kind of reaction he'd get. Damn, this bitch would pay for this. He twisted and pulled on them just for good measure. It just wasn't right to go around wearing a bra that was nothing but padding. Jim and Jerry were equally disappointed. Both of them had planned on a good time mauling her tits until they were black and blue. Obviously that wouldn't be happening tonight. But lordy, she sure was reacting now. She was a fighter for sure.

Kim could only react instinctively. She arched her back as her nipples were twisted and torn and squeezed harder than she could have ever imagined. It felt like they were being torn from her body. The screams coming from her mouth were deafening.

By now all Mark could think of now was getting to the rest of her body. He quickly started to pay attention to other parts of the body that would soon be his to ravage. That skirt she was wearing would provide her no protection. A quick flick of the knife made sure that was out of the way. He thought briefly about playing with her some more with the knife but decided against that. Her panties met a similar fate as they fell beside her to expose her completely for the first time. A quick yank from Jim took them out of the way and all of a sudden there she was - legs and arms tied up. Her legs were wide open and ready for some good old fashioned fucking. Best of all she was still fighting and trying to escape.

He couldn't help but look at her spread open legs. To be sure he'd seen plenty of pussy in his life and under other circumstances he'd be getting right to it with his tongue. This was different. As he looked at her spread open cunt lips he saw them as he'd never seen them before - all ready for fucking even though she was still fighting against her restraints. He had read that there was nothing to compare to a beauty stripped naked knowing that she was about to be taken against her will. He had never really believed it when he read it. But right now he knew for the first time what it might be like. He just had to do one more thing before he took her for his own pleasure.

Jerry and Jim knew exactly what was coming next. After all, it had been Jim's idea. They knew they had to wear rubbers for this. There wasn't any reason to leave the cops anything to work with in the unlikely event that they would even be called. Jim had read someplace that it would be very demeaning to force the woman to put the condom on the guy. This was their chance to find out for sure. Jerry started to explain it to her as he and Jim started untying her arms.

Mark had gotten a lot of insight from Jerry from the few conversations that they had before tonight. Jerry really had thought a lot about raping and how to go about it. He had some ideas that Mark found incredibly exciting. They wouldn't be able to try all of them out tonight but they sure had potential for the future. In fact, Jerry had mentioned some ideas that he wanted tried out on his wife. After all, that was part of the deal. For him to take part tonight he had agreed to let the others have his way with his wife. And that was something Jerry had thought about for a very, very long time. The fact that he had even offered to pay the others to rape her was just icing on the cake for the rest of them.

Kim couldn't believe what she was being asked to do. As they were untying her arms they had explained to her what she was supposed to do. How could she ever do this? And what would happen if she told them she wouldn't? How could she ever be expected to put a condom on someone that was about to rape her? They really didn't believe she would do this would they? What kind of animals were these people? The questions in her mind went on and on - until she felt the cold hard steel under her left breast. That changed everything. She reached out and took the condom and started putting it on her soon to be rapist.

Mark's dick was rock hard. He was pretty sure he hadn't been this hard in years. Having someone touch his dick and put on a rubber made him feel for the first time the power that a rapist has over his victim. He dwelled on this thought for a moment and then started getting back to reality. While the idea of fucking a woman's dry pussy had a certain amount of excitement to him, he knew damn well that they just didn't get wet with the idea of being raped. Hell, he couldn't even get his wife wet on a regular basis even though he was very good with his fingers. The pre-lubed condom would take care of that for him tonight though and that was all that was on his mind now.

"Tie her arms and legs up nice and tight guys. I don't want her moving around too much."

Kim was defeated. She knew it. But a part of her still had to fight back. They weren't going to get her this easily even if she had just just put a rubber on the cock that would soon be defiling her. She continued to struggle against even as her arms were tied up to the cross posts on the bed. She would not give up without trying as hard as she could.

Mark had only one thing on his mind now - the wide open pussy right in front of him. True to his fantasies she was still struggling and trying to escape. He watched with a certain amount of fascination as his target moved from side to side as she tried to escape her bonds. He put his hand down on his rock hard dick and started to place it in her squirming pussy. It took only one stroke and he was inside the first woman he had ever raped. He started pushing in and out of her, knowing full well that it would only be a matter of minutes before he was done. She felt so good and his hands started back on her breasts. He'd never fucked a woman that didn't want it and to feel her move from side to side and up and down to escape him penetrating her was more than he had ever imagined. The sound she was making was music to his ears. The feeling of power, of being in control, the idea that he could do anything to her that we wanted was as intense as any feeling he had before.

While he had been disappointed with the size of her tits earlier, he saw that they were big enough to bounce up and down each time he shoved his dick in her. He was pounding her as hard as he could. His rock hard dick felt every stroke as he tried to drive further and further into what was a pretty nice and tight cunt.

He couldn't stop there though. He squeezed her breasts and started working her nipples over. Not with a soft touch but instead with fingers more like a pair of pliers as he started to twist them and pull them. His efforts were not in vain as his ears were filled with screams of pain. She started to wiggle around even more and that excited him even more. His mind was flooded with sensations now as he fucked her as best he could. But it didn't last long. It wasn't too long after entering her that he was overcome with pleasure and blew his load into her.

Mark couldn't pull back right away though. During his orgasm his back muscles has contracted with such force that they were in spasms as he came inside of his victim. All he could do was stay inside of her as he unloaded himself into that condom that he was wearing. There wouldn't be any wet sticky feeling as he pulled out of her but he didn't care. All he could think of was the next time he'd be inside her again.

Jim was thinking exactly the same thing. There wouldn't be any sloppy seconds for him. While he might not have the pleasure of this bitch putting a rubber on his solid rock hard dick, it wouldn't for one minute diminish his desire to fuck her brains out. He also knew he wouldn't last long. He'd gone over a week before tonight fantasizing about her and he was determined to have his way with her time and time again.

All Kim could think of was that one of the guys was done with her. She started to relax a little bit. If each of them was only good for this short of a time at least she wouldn't have to endure hours of this. Hell, this guy wasn't even good enough to qualify for a quickie. Two minutes top? That was the best he could do? She started to wonder if the other two guys would be just as fast. Then she'd be done and after the assholes left she'd call the cops on them. She would be sure that they paid for what they were doing to her now. The next guy was entering her now. She'd just lay there for him so he'd get is rocks off and be done with her.

Jim didn't waste anytime getting in place. He placed his dick in position and slammed into her as hard as he could. His balls were slapping against her again and again. And all she did was lay there. Dammit, this wasn't the way it was supposed to be. She was supposed to be trying like hell to get away from his assault. He wanted to be fucking a pussy that had no control over what was happening. She was supposed to still be trying to escape. He wanted her fighting against him with all of her strength. What the hell had happened? He reached up and grabbed her right tit and squeezed the nipple as hard as he could.

Kim's body couldn't help but react with the pain being inflicted on her breast. Her back arched up into the air as one of her most sensitive areas sent wave after wave of pain to her brain. Against all of her attempts to just lay there she instinctively started to fight again.

This was more like it Jim thought. She was wiggling around just as much as she had been before. Just for good measure he took is other hand and started working over her left tit. He was quickly rewarded with another scream of pain. She was moving around so much right now it was hard to keep his dick in her. This was what he had jerked off to for so many years - a women squirming underneath him trying her best to get away from his constant attack. He started pumping his dick into her even harder and harder. He could see her body quiver with every stroke he shoved into her. Yep, he thought - this is how raping is supposed to be. And just like Mark it didn't take long for him to blow his load.

Jerry had been watching with intense interest. After all, if things worked out the way he thought they would, his wife would be the next woman getting raped. He had been thinking the whole time about how to make it even more degrading for her - knowing that her body would be ravaged and taken every way imaginable. What would be the best way to inflict terror on this bitch that was now his to take? He looked over into the bag of goodies and had an idea. He didn't need to fuck her right now. There would be plenty of time for that later. While they didn't have all night as he would need to be home later, there were still a couple of hours to take her. He reached over into the bag and pulled something out.

Kim's body was still reacting to the pain inflicted on her breasts, but knew she only had one more assailant to go. It wouldn't be hard for her to satisfy him as it seemed these guys were only after one thing. She kept on struggling as it seemed that was what these bastards wanted. Then they would be done with her and could deal with them later in the courts as she laughed her ass off as they were thrown into the pen for a couple of years. Maybe they'd be butt-fucked by some of the other prisoners. They'd know more pain for years than she had endured over the last little bit.

Jerry made sure he held the ring gag in front of her face before attaching it to her. He didn't have a clue if she knew what it was for, but she would soon find out. He started to attach it to her only to find that she had clenched her mouth shut. Well, there was more than one way to deal with that. He reached over and pinched her nostrils. Sooner or later that would work and she would open her mouth gasping for air. Soon enough he was rewarded. He quickly put it in place.

"Ok. Now it's time for something else. You're going to give me the best blowjob you've ever given. And the best part is that I don't have to worry about your teeth. I'm going to be fucking your face like you've never been fucked before. And you're going to do your very best to suck me off. Because if you don't, I'll be jamming my dick down your throat and then you'll find out how hard it is to breath with me stuck inside of you. And I'm warning you, I'm only going to tell you this once. Screw it up, and you'll find yourself begging me to fuck your ass."

Kim's body could only react as it was denied the air it craved. As she opened her mouth to breathe a ring was placed in her mouth. She started to struggle again, but this was more from instinct than anything else. It wasn't until it was in place that she realized what it was to be used for. All of a sudden all her thoughts of this being a quick nightmare started to fade away. For the first time she started to cry.

Jerry made note of her tears too. Good. She was starting to understand that maybe she wasn't going to just have a couple of guys take her and be done with it. But the best part was that he wouldn't need to be wearing one of those damn rubbers. While he might have drawn the shortest straw, he'd be getting something he'd never though possible before a couple of weeks ago. He leaned over and started sticking his cock into the most unwilling places of all - his victims mouth. He'd not have to worry about anything other than jamming it as far down into her throat as possible.

Mark and Jim were watching of course. Why hadn't they thought of that? Mark was making some notes to himself though. While surprise was good, they'd need to coordinate things better in the future. That is, if there was a future to this. Jerry and Jim had already offered up their wives to be taken and tonight they were going to be fucking the brains out of Gregg's wife. Unfortunately, Mark wasn't in the same situation. While married, his wife was very overweight. No one other that a high school virgin would be interested in fucking her. He'd have to bring this when they met next week.

Kim couldn't breath. She was trying to gasp for air as her mouth was violated in a way that she had never dreamed possible. Getting raped was bad enough, but having someone stick himself into her throat in this way was so repugnant to her. While she had unwilling given her husband a blowjob from time to time it wasn't like this at all. At least he had been gentile with her. Now she was gasping for breath.

Jerry kept ramming his rock hard dick down her throat. While she might have been struggling before now she was really was moving around for him. This was being in control. While the others might have liked fucking her, he was fucking with her brain. Now that was really what it was all about. Each stroke down her throat gagged her and kept her from breathing. And each time it felt so good for him to feel the tightness around his dick that he'd never felt before.

Screw fucking her ass he thought. Yeah, that might hurt her some, but only for a short time. This was a feeling he'd never felt before. He was in total control of her now. He controlled how she breathed and more importantly, how she reacted to him. It wasn't about pleasure for him any more but how he could control someone else and have them do anything he wanted whenever he wanted to. Just to reinforce it he jammed his dick down her throat one more time as he blew his load into her. It would be up to her to figure out what to do with it.

Kim was about to pass out. She couldn't breathe at all anymore. All she could do was try to escape this intrusion into her mouth. It wasn't about trying to please him at all. He was taking her breath away by sticking him into her into a way that she'd never experienced. She had thought it was always ok to try to breath through her nose, but that wasn't working anymore. This guy was trying his best to choke her to death. All of a sudden the idea of having her breast being cut up with a knife wasn't the first thing on her mind. There were worse things in life.

Jerry couldn't take it anymore. Wave after wave of pleasure raced across his mind as he unloaded into this most unwilling mouth. He pulled back just a bit so she would have to taste him as his cum slowly flowed across her tongue. He wanted to be sure she completely understood the situation she was in.

Mark and Jim had already walked out of the room though Kim didn't realize it yet. They had other plans for her yet tonight. As Jerry got off her and started walking out too Kim started to scream at him, but it fell on deaf ears.

"YOU ASSHOLES, you can't just leave me here now. LET ME GO."

Jerry just smiled. She would be the main center of their attention in a bit. But for now they would leave her, tied spread eagle on the bed. She would have some time to think about what might or might not happen for the rest of the night. All he knew was that very soon he'd be hard as hell again and would be taking her in ways that she probably hadn't thought of. And he was very sure that he wasn't the only one thinking of her that way. After all, they had all night - or at least most of the night for him. That was good enough.

Prolog

Kelly went to work as usual. She was wearing a new outfit she had gotten at the seminar she had attended a couple of weeks ago. She knew that she would drive the guys at work nuts today wearing that. It was low cut and her perfectly shaped breasts would be all the more distractive to look at. She was meeting with a new client today and wanted to be sure she got his attention and once she had that, she knew she'd get the sale. She'd be sure to lean over so he had a clear view of her breasts. That always worked.

Gregg drove up to his house, only to find it blocked off by police cars. Rob, his best friend and a lieutenant in the local police force came up to him and said. "Gregg, I don't know how to tell you this easily, so I'm not even going to try. Kim was gang raped last night".

Gregg smiled to himself. All he needed to do now was wait his turn. It would seem like an eternity to him but he knew that he'd have his chance soon enough. They had already planned on meeting Wednesday to review what happened and how to improve it. Jerry had some very interesting ideas that they needed to explore.

Jerry was rock hard when he got home. He took his wife to bed and fucked her brains out. Her time was coming up soon and he couldn't help but fantasize about what would be happening in the near future.

Last edited by justmetoo; 10-21-2008 at 01:56 PM.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 04:22 PM   #2
AWDracer
Self-exiled

AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Nice story. Please continue
AWDracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 10:14 PM   #3
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Guessing from the number of views and only one response I have a lot of work to do. That's ok. Feedback or the lake of it tells me I have some opportunities to work on my writing.

Either that or else I need to post the next part. Maybe that will explain everything better.

It's hard as a writer to get everything into chapter one.
Old 10-24-2008, 08:25 PM   #4
kal

kal has initial reputation

Maybe the readers are just a bit lazy. I thought it was good - keep going
kal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 01:08 AM   #5
pnvtrash

pnvtrash has initial reputation
Default very nice

I would count the number of views as people liking and reading your story.
I loved it, especially the tit pulling. great balance between story line and fucking.
pnvtrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 10:33 PM   #6
joey

joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I haven't posted here in quite some time. Logged in to let you know at least one reader thinks this story is off to a great start. Think the story line is great. I know I've fantasized about being part of just such a group, or at least having my wife victimized by one. The writing is fine, and I particularly like the way you've structured the paragraphs. The text breaks for paragraphs make it an easy read. Keep it going. Looking forward to many more chapters. Hey, why stop at six?
joey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 06:16 PM   #7
curiousdel

curiousdel Level 3 (300+)curiousdel Level 3 (300+)curiousdel Level 3 (300+)curiousdel Level 3 (300+)

Great story! Post the next part and please keep writing more parts for the story.
curiousdel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 07:36 AM   #8
50ncurious

50ncurious has initial reputation

I too haven't been here in a while, and your story caught my eye. I think it was excellent and NO you don't have a lot of work to do. It amazes me the talent people have, and you are talented. Thank you for the hot read!
50ncurious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 05:34 PM   #9
someonenew

someonenew has initial reputation
Default Great Don't worry about it

I thought that was great read, I always like multiple viewpoints, you gonna don more?
someonenew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 08:12 PM   #10
justmetoo
Privileged Member

I'm working on the next part now. I have 4 or 5 other parts in various stages of completion. I'm not sure how many of them I will be doing for sure just yet.
Old 11-08-2008, 10:01 PM   #11
tnthong

tnthong has initial reputation

Very hot story! I enjoyed it very much, thank you!
Old 11-09-2008, 07:47 AM   #12
contirobe
Banned

contirobe is infamous around these partscontirobe is infamous around these partscontirobe is infamous around these parts

Thank you! Great story!
contirobe is offline   Reply With Quote