Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-05-2008, 07:43 AM   #1
rpapepr

rpapepr has initial reputation
Cool Pool rape (girl victim version)

I was sitting at the pool of the hotel reading and getting hot – in more ways than one.  The warm sun shone down on my body, making my freckles stand out more than usual, and I was reading one of my favorite books of erotica.  I was a respectable scientist, demure and conservative, and I was sitting at the side of the pool reading about well-built young men fucking each other.  It was such a delicious feeling.

I crossed my legs, enjoying the pressure on my pussy and knowing that I would have to go soon or embarrass myself with my wet bathing suit and the smell of sex.  I looked up from my book to look at the other hotel guests sitting around the pool.  My attention was caught by one young man, tall with dark hair, who was walking around the pool and toward me.  I watched him with great interest, emjoying watching his body and his long legs.

He surprised me by stopping next to my chair and bending slightly to talk to me, but I didn't understand his language.  "I'm sorry, I only speak English."  I smiled in apology.

"Hi, I'm thomas.  I'd like to buy you a drink." He had a very nice smile and I was tempted to accept his offer.  I was in a foreign country, my husband was back in the States and after all, what would one drink hurt?

My rational side of me won and I politely declined.  "thomas, I'm Tess, and I'd love to have a drink with you but I can't.  I need to get back to my room."

"Maybe another time, Tess."  He smiled sweetly as I gathered my book and my drink to leave.

A few minutes later, I slid my keycard into the slot in the door and felt the cool blast of the air conditioner as I opened the door.  I was just walking in the door when I felt something – someone – hit my back and push me roughly into the room.

I tried to remember what I had learned in all of those articles  - kick, scream, knee him in the groin, stomp on his foot, but none of it worked.  He had his large hand over my mouth and he had picked me up so that my legs just kicked ineffectually in the air.  All of those articles never mentioned what to do when your attacker was more than a foot taller and much, much stronger than you were.

My back was pressed against his belly as he held me with one arm around my waist and carried me further into the suite and into the bedroom.  He threw me on the bed and I could see that it was thomas, the young man that I had just been talking to at the pool.  I scrabbled back on the bed, trying to get away from me but he grabbed one ankle and held me in place.  With the other hand, he ripped his clothes off and then, naked and hard, he started to pull my bathing suit off. 

I was kicking at him, trying to keep him away, but he was so strong!  He still held my ankle and I knew that I would have finger-shaped bruises there the next day.  I was screaming, but I knew that it would do no good – the walls of the suite were soundproofed.  He stood over me, suddenly still, holding my ankle but just looking hungrily at my naked body.

"Tess, I sensed at the pool that you wanted me.  You just had to ask."  He told me as he moved onto the bed to cover my writhing body.  "Relax, this will be wonderful"

"NO.  I don't want you.  Get away!  Leave me alone!"  I screamed at him as I felt his weight settle over me.  He tried to kiss me but I turned my head away and he hit only my cheek.  He held me against the bed with the weight of his body and I stilled because if I started to fight, my legs would come apart, allowing him easy entrance.  If he was going to take me, it would not be easy for him.  He put a firm, large hand on each side of my face and pressed his lips to mine.  I held mine closed, but he forced them open.  Forced his tongue past my lips and in to touch mine.  He pulled away when he sensed that I was about to bite his tongue, but kept his lips pressed against mine.

While I was fighting the battle to keep him from my mouth, he was winning the battle to press my knees apart.  I could feel his muscular legs sliding between mine and I tried to push him away, but he grabbed both of my wrists in one of his large hands and held my arms against the bed above my head.

I could feel his hard cock against my belly and I was absurdly glad that I had been reading erotica and was already wet.  If I hadn't been, this would hurt and I would be torn by the size of his cock.  As he tried to get in position to fuck me, he moved his head to suck on my nipples and I bucked, trying to get him moved off of me, but I couldn't.  I realized that by fighting, I was mimicking the movements of sex and probably turning him on even more.  I stopped fighting so hard and resigned myself to the fact that I was being raped. 

He held his cock in his free hand and moved the head over my clit, trying to excite me.  My body betrayed me and I felt the first tingle of desire.  If I had given in to temptation and had the drink with him that he had wanted, we may be here and making love.  Instead, he was raping me and I was starting to get off on it.  I felt a tear slip out of one eye and he licked it off and kissed my eyelid.  I couldn't stand tenderness from this man that I didn't know, hadn't invited to my bed.

"Just fuck me already."  I said harshly.  "If you're going to fuck me, just fuck me and get out.  Don't try to make this into something else!"  My body writhed again, trying to fight him off.

"Sshhhh, quiet, Tess.  We could be so good together."  He finally pressed into me in one long move he was fully inside of me.  Again my body betrayed me – his cock felt like my husband's and the muscle-memory enjoyed the feel. 

He fucked me long and hard, slamming his hips again and again against mine.  I felt a strange mix of fear, anger, and desire.  His mouth covered mine again and I felt him arch into me and the hot splash of his come inside of me before he collapsed against my body.Tess

(if interested i would write a man as victim version)

Last edited by rpapepr; 08-05-2008 at 07:44 AM. Reason: spacing
rpapepr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 05:22 PM   #2
50ncurious

50ncurious has initial reputation

short and sweet. thanks!
50ncurious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 12:03 PM   #3
rpapepr

rpapepr has initial reputation

thank you
I have just written the girl as the rapist version