Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-05-2008, 12:47 AM   #1
isnospoon

isnospoon has initial reputation
Default On Patrol

This is my first time posting up something I have written, hope it's enjoyed!

He sat atop the Hesco barrier with a crumpled photo in his right hand and his M4 cradled in the other. Scott wiped the palm of his gloved hand across his face to remove the streaks caused by his tears. A year ago his wife had left him, just a month after he deployed to Iraq. She took everything according to his neighbor, and what she didn’t take she gave away to the local Salvation Army donation center. His tools, his clothes, even his family photographs were now gone. None of that really mattered anymore, he had moved on with his life. When he rotated home in a couple more months he would just start all over again. He had orders back to Washington DC to serve on the Pentagon staff and wondered how that bit of fortune had managed to smile upon him.

Hopping down from the sand filled barricade he adjusted the sling on his weapon and walked over to the waiting gun truck. As he opened the passenger’s side front door of the Humvee he remembered the photo in his hand and let it fall to the ground. With one last glance he slid into the canvas seat and slammed the door. A pair of camouflage clad legs and desert combat boots were brushing up against his left arm, and the radio seemed to be digging into his left knee. This was going to be a long patrol he thought to himself as the driver slid behind the wheel and sped out of the compound. They garnered stares as they left and Scott ignored them, he had grown used to it at this point. He and his two friends were the only men in the platoon, the rest were hand picked females being groomed for higher positions upon their return stateside.

“Hey Scottie, why we goin out again if the area has been declared clear and turned over to the IA’s?” Brandy asked casually as she sped down the busy street.

“Because they asked us to maintain a presence in the district. I don’t make the orders, I just follow them.” Scott replied after cringing. He didn’t particularly care for the nickname given to him by his teammates in the truck.

“Scottie’s in a bad mood today, maybe we should make him the turret monkey.” Pamela shouted down sarcastically. She hated being in the turret more than Scott hated being called Scottie.

They drove for miles, winding their way down alleys and back streets across the town. The evidence of previous battles was everywhere and it added to the nervousness felt by everyone. Pamela worked the turret back and forth, the handle clicking as it spun. When Scott didn’t hear the familiar clicking sound anymore he turned to see her slumped over the gun.

“Stop the fucking truck!” Scott shouted.

“What the fuck!” Brandy screamed when she saw the pool of blood running forward on the console as the truck slid to a halt.

Scott pulled Pamela down into the cab in time to notice the bullet’s entrance point in her face and the exit wound beneath her helmet. He laid her out on the console and was about to climb into the turret when the world went black. He came to and the familiar sound of rounds clinking off the armor brought him back to his senses. The Humvee was on it’s side and fire was turning the windshield black as it licked out from beneath the cracked hood. He tried to move and realized that Brandy was laying atop him groaning. He slid her off and once he was certain she was ok he crawled back to the turret. Pulling the mounting pin on the M249 SAW he removed the automatic weapon and shouted at Brandy to pass him his M4.

She stared at him blankly for a moment and did as he requested before joining him at the turret opening. The interior of the vehicle was filling with acrid black smoke and both feared it would either explode or another attack would finish what the IED had not accomplished. The back of the vehicle was empty and as soon as Scott was out in the street he saw the last vehicle of a convoy disappearing around the bend. Anger welled up inside him when he realized they had been left behind and he vowed to kick someone’s ass if he didn’t get killed on the way back to camp.

“What now?” Brandy asked.

“We have to find some cover until after nightfall. The shooting has stopped so maybe they think everyone left with the convoy. I’m not waiting around to find out.” Scott replied.

They darted to a nearby alley and began a long run between a row of block houses. At the end of the path they spotted a ladder that led up to the roof of a partially demolished building and scaled it quickly. Scott took a look around carefully to avoid exposing himself to sniper fire and then slumped down behind the low wall. Brandy was staring at him, expecting him to have all the answers, and it seemed to set something off inside him.

“What?” Scott asked angrily in a loud whisper.

“What do we do now? Just wait here for help that might not come?” Brandy retorted, barely loud enough for Scott to hear.

“How the fuck do I know? You think this sort of thing has happened to me before? Yes, I have now survived three IED attacks, but that doesn’t make me an expert. It makes me lucky.”

“Shit. We are screwed. You have to figure something out, it will be dark in an hour.”

“I saw a couple insurgents about three clicks to the north running in the direction the convoy went. I think we are in the clear for now.”

“You think? Damn it. Of all the people to get stuck with I am up here with Suicidal Scottie.”

“Fuck you Brandy. You don’t like it you can hike your ass back to camp by your damn self. And fuck off with that suicidal shit, I get a dear john and people automatically make assumptions. It was over a fucking year ago, let it go already!”

“Go fuck yourself Scott, it was meant as a joke.”

“I would rather fuck you instead.”

Brandy rolled her eyes and went back to staring out the hole created in the wall by snipers once upon a time. She was too busy watching the empty street below and the burning Humvee to notice that Scott had taken off all his gear. Her own weapon was laying just beyond her grasp and when it suddenly slid backwards she rolled over in time to see Scott kneeling a few feet away with the SAW covering her.

“Now is not the time for games Scott, give me back my weapon. Wait, where is your gear?” Brandy asked with a strange feeling creeping into her.

“This isn’t a game. You picked the wrong day to fuck with me bitch.”

“Fuck you Scott, give me back my weapon.”

“Not anytime soon, now start taking off that gear.”

She ignored him until he racked the bolt on the SAW and snapped off the safety. A belt of full metal jacketed 5.56mm rounds glistened in the fading sun and the uncomfortable sweat that had been present turned ice cold as it ran down her spine. He held the weapon on her as he continued to stare and then suddenly jabbed it into her unprotected thigh. Her hands went to the spot of the assault immediately and she fought to stifle a groan out of fear of being discovered by insurgents. He seemed to know that she couldn’t scream out and judging by the look in his eyes it didn’t seem to matter either way to him.

Other than the wind and a barking dog the only sound to be heard on the rooftop was the Velcro of Brandy’s vest as she peeled it open. Her utility blouse was soaked from sweat and the hot air actually felt cool as it rushed over her. Her nipples began to harden and she hoped that he couldn’t notice them beneath the camouflaged fabric. Maybe he would come to his senses before things went too far. If he stopped right now she was willing to forget the whole thing, chalking it up to stress, but he had no intentions of stopping. He didn’t think they would ever make it back to camp alive after the activity they had seen today.

He prodded her with the muzzle of the SAW once again, this time not as hard, and she removed her combat boots. He sat down facing her and watched as she removed the blouse. Her t shirt was soaked and he was amazed to see her nipples straining against the cotton fabric. This sent a jolt through him and he nearly jumped on her right at that moment. He had resolved himself to watch her undress before moving so he remained motionless. Next she shed her trousers and found herself questioning why this was happening to her. She had played by all the rules, did what she was told, and still managed to end up in a fucked up situation. Scott noticed her panties had ridden up and he fought down a chuckle when he thought of camel toe.

Once she removed the last of her clothing she tried to cover herself as best she could. He wasn’t having it and she was forced to lean back against the wall facing him. He moved her gear a good distance away with his own, along with all the weapons except for his pistol. He tried to take off his boots with one hand and decided she could do it. Brandy obeyed his whispered command and worried that he might whip her with the pistol if he didn’t shoot her outright. He was captivated by the swell of her ample bosom and was amazed. She had a scattering of freckles that ran across her chest, and when a bead of sweat ran down the smooth surface he got rock hard.

Brandy noticed the bulge in his trousers as she unfastened the last button and wondered just how big he was. She forced the thought from her mind when she remembered that he was about to rape her at gunpoint. Maybe a couple weeks ago when they were hanging out after a patrol she should have made a move on him, he was her type after all, but now that didn’t matter. When she had him stripped down completely nude he leaned back against the wall and told her to get to work. She knelt before him unsure of what he was asking until he tugged her forward. She straddled his legs and felt his hardness pressing up against her labia. Her breasts were pressing against his chest and her hard nipples seemed to make his rigid member twitch in excitement.

He was larger than she expected, his girth equal to that of her wrist, and she didn’t think it would fit inside her. He lifted her ass up with one hand and she reluctantly lined him up with her entrance. Slowly she sank down, allowing the swollen head to penetrate, and he bucked upwards suddenly. She nearly screamed at the sudden violation but his finger pressed to her lips was all that was needed to remind her of the other situation she was in. With eyes full of hate she began to grind herself atop him. His balls were pressed against her firm ass and their combined sweat made it easier to accomplish the motion.

Scott grew tired of her rotations and after sucking at her breasts for a moment whispered for her to fuck him hard. She began long, slow strokes, slowly building up the pace. He laid the pistol down and kneaded her breasts together, tugging at her dark nipples and sending a jolt through her body. The harder he pinched, squeezed, and tugged at her breasts the more her muscles contracted around his throbbing member. Her mouth was open and her eyes were tightly clenched as her bouncing became erratic. She shuddered for nearly a full minute before stopping, then her shudders changed. She had just had an orgasm and she was being raped.

Funny, she thought, it didn’t seem that much like rape. Scott was amazed he had lasted that long. Several times he had been close to coming in her tight and excruciatingly hot pussy. Her fluids seemed to be hotter than the tar roof they were sitting upon and flowed with the same consistency down their legs. He lifted her up and laid her onto her back with her head now pressed up against the wall where he had just been. She wondered what he was going to do now and didn’t have to wait long to find out. He entered her pussy again for a couple strokes then pulled out completely. He was sucking on her breasts again and she let out a soft moan, quickly covering her mouth and then wiping away the tears that were flowing almost as much as her pussy.

She was too wrapped up in the conflicting emotions to realized that he had pressed his swollen head up tightly against her rosebud. Her fluids were still leaking down the crack of her ass and it provided just enough lubrication for him to push in a couple inches. She tried to slide away, to stop the pain, but the wall was keeping her in place. She pressed one hand against the rough textured blocks and the other on his stomach to prevent him from entering her further. Scott snatched away her hand and put it on his waist as he drove in a bit further. Stars filled her vision and she thought she was going to die, it felt like he was splitting her open and she just wished it was all over. When his balls finally came to rest against her ass he began to stroke her clit and this once again exposed conflicting emotions within her.

Brandy bolted upright and sunk her teeth into his shoulder. He was too focused to pry her off, and she wasn’t really biting all that hard he realized. It was just enough to keep herself from screaming out and giving their position away. Scott began thrusting in and out, with long strokes, bottoming out at the end of each one with a whack. Her breasts shook with each stroke and this just made him pound in even harder. Her teeth began to draw blood on his shoulder and his hand continued to stroke her clit with fervor. He felt himself getting close and while watching her breasts shake from the impact he lost it. He rammed into her with everything he had and then blasted his load.

Each spasm threatened to make his tightly clamped dick split apart from the raw force and when she began to spasm he felt a couple more spurts come forth. She let out a low groan that lasted a couple seconds and then collapsed back onto the roof. His seed that had been held in by his slowly deflating penis leaked out when he withdrew and began pooling beneath her ass on the roof. He stared down at her for a moment, took time to suck on each of her breasts, then dared to glance over the roof just as the last rays of sunlight disappeared over the horizon. He reluctantly started to get dressed and as he finished tying his boots he looked up to see Brandy staring at him. She was holding his forgotten pistol and her face was expressionless.

“What the fuck do you think you are doing?” Brandy hissed.

“Getting dressed. It’s time to go.” Scott replied unmoving.

“Not yet it isn’t. You think you can just fuck me like that and then go on like nothing happened?”

“I didn’t exactly think it through or plan it, so I don’t know.”

“Right now I don’t know whether I want to kill you or fuck your brains out. I have never come so hard in my entire life.”

“I’m hoping for the second one.”

“You would, bastard.”

They made it off the roof, they even made it back to camp in one piece. Holly never reported the incident on the condition that he fuck her anywhere and any time she wanted it. When it came time to rotate back to the States they were both apprehensive. He was going to be assigned to the Pentagon and she wasn’t sure where she would end up. They spent one last night together in a seedy motel room outside of Atlanta and then parted ways.

Last edited by isnospoon; 06-05-2008 at 12:56 AM.
isnospoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 11:13 PM   #2
50ncurious

50ncurious has initial reputation

good job. thank you.
50ncurious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 06:55 AM   #3
cryptic
Trapped by the darkness

cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Wow...really well written.

i like the storyline, too...that dual sense of danger...the man raping her at gunpoint, but she's too terrified to scream in case the enemy come to kill them both...

Good stuff

- True Blood themesong

"So hungry
For the one understanding
Looking for a token
Of blood or tenderness..."
- Suzanne Vega

Anal rapists are fucking assholes.
cryptic is offline   Reply With Quote