Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-26-2008, 06:46 AM   #1
Isabella Black

Isabella Black has initial reputation
Default Trapped (Car Rape)

John knew Kris from highschool, he graduated three years ago and she was now finishing her senior year. "I guess you were right, you finally got me to smoke. I didn't think you would!" She giggled, tucking her light brown hair behind her ear. "I had a good time, John. I'd like to do this again, but I should get going." She unbuckled her seat belt and reached for the handle, -CLICK- the nub of the lock disappeared into the door. She glanced over at him, "Ha ha, very funny." She grinned, a hint of sarcasm. "Let me out!" she smiled. He didn't smile back, his expression was serious and sadistic. Her smile faded. "Let me out, John." she commanded. He leaned forward and cranked the music up a bit.
"Just relax, Kris, listen to the music." He instructed. She shook her head,
"No, John, open the door." she ordered, pulling on the door handle. He balled his fist and hit her in the jaw. She froze, holding the side of her face in awe. "If you do everything I tell you, I won't have any reason to hurt you. Do you understand?" He asked, cruelly. Her eyes widened as she nodded tentatively. Her hands raised in front of her face for protection against a second possible blow.
"Please, don't do this. Please?" She cried.
"If you do what I say, you'll be just fine." He said, simply. She eyed him, he was much bigger than she, any escape attempt would cost her. He placed a hand on her left knee, rubbing it tenderly. "Now, it's kind of warm in here... wouldn't you say? How about we take that jacket of yours off?" He said, pulling the jacket off her shoulders. She shrugged the coat off. "There, now isn't that better?" He asked, wickedly. She nodded, reluctantly. "Or even better, take all of your clothes off." She shook her head,
"No... I'm not warm." She held tight to her clothes. He raised a hand again, and slapped her across the face. She cried out, "Nooo," she cried, her eyes filled with tears. "Please, please, stop!" she begged. He pressed a thumb gently under her eyes to wipe her tears. Her face throbbed, hot and red where he hit her.
"I told you. I won't hurt you if you do what I ask." He tossed her jacket to the back seat before giving his next order. "Take your shirt off." Hesitantly, she hooked her thumbs under the bottom of her shirt and slowly lifted it stopping at the bottom of her bra. She looked him in the eye, begging. "Go on," He said, impatiently. She lifted the shirt up and over her small breasts, then over her head. She had on a white lacey bra that displayed her perky bust. He licked his lips, more tears streamed down her cheeks. "Your pants next..." She clenched her eyes shut, unbuttoning her tight blue jeans, then tugging the copper zipper down. She kicked her shoes off then arched her back, pushing her pants down her hips. He fought to control his threatening hard-on. She had on a matching white thong. Her face went red with humiliation.
"John, please, if you stop now I won't tell anyone! Please let me go." He grabbed a fist full of hair, forcing her into the back seat.
"Shut up." He said, sternly. He crawled into the back seat next to her.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg unbuckle.jpg (11.8 KB, 2251 views)
Isabella Black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 12:22 AM   #2
Isabella Black

I'll update once I get responce...
Old 06-27-2008, 03:28 AM   #3
AtomicGarbage

AtomicGarbage Level 4 (400+)AtomicGarbage Level 4 (400+)AtomicGarbage Level 4 (400+)AtomicGarbage Level 4 (400+)AtomicGarbage Level 4 (400+)

(response)
Old 06-27-2008, 10:43 AM   #4
Isabella Black

Ass. :P
Old 06-27-2008, 10:49 AM   #5
Isabella Black

"Please, don't. Let me do it some other way... I've never..." She couldn't even bring herself to say it. He couldn't believe this, she was a virgin?! He knew she was well known for being a cock tease. He couldn't help himself, the sight of her lying vulnerable in the back seat of his car, here for him to do as he pleased. He grew hard.
"What are you going to do for me?" He smirked, raising his eyebrows. She looked down at her feet, searching her mind for a suitable substitute. She bit her lower lip, nervously.
"I'll... I'll give you head." She eyed the bulge in his pants. He couldn't believe she actually thought that she was going to get out of this with a simple blow job! However, he thought, this would be a way to get her to go willingly. At least for a while. He nodded, grabbing her wrist, bringing her hand over his lap. She clenched her jaw tightly, she could feel the start of a bruise on her face. He guided her with his hand over hers, rubbing his cock.
"Have you ever had a dick in your mouth before?" he asked. She shook her head, cheeks pink with embarrassment.
"No." she admitted.
"Okay." He said sighed, unbuttoning his jeans. He tugged the zipper down then fished for his cock in his boxers. He pulled her hand over it, making her grip it. He felt so hard and so large, it would be no easy task. "Move your head up and down, no teeth. And if you bite, I'll make you pay." He brought his hand to the back of her head, gently rubbing. She felt him pushing her head down. At first she resisted, then she prepared herself the best she could. He tangled and twisted his fingers into her hair, he was in control now. She took hold of his penis once again, giving her a bit more control and bent to press it to her lips. Her tongue darted out, tasting a drop of salty moisture, she jerked her head back making a face. He smirked, if she didn't like this she was going to be in for an unpleasant surprise, later. He urged her head back down towards him. "Go on." he said. She lowered, taking the head into her mouth. He allowed her to explore him freely. His fingers were loosely intertwined in her hair. She went down, taking as much of him as she could into her mouth. Unfortunately, that left about an inch and a half. She began a steady pace of going up and down slowly. He started increasing her speed little by little. "Relax your throat muscles and breathe through your nose when you have to. We'll start slow at first, so you can get used to the way it feels but I want you to take in all of me. Do you understand?" He groaned, her eyes widened a bit, then she nodded. He slowly eased her head down on his cock. She gagged then yanked her head up, coughing. "Just relax." He told her, bringing her head back down to try again. She relaxed as much as possible and was finally able to take him all the way in, "Mmm..." he moaned, "Good girl, keep going... faster." she repeated the action a few more times taking shallow strokes in between, increasing her pace. He was getting closer and closer. He grasped the fistful of hair, roughly, and began moving her head up and down on him. He dropped his head back and groaned again. She choked back tears as she struggled to breathe and keep up. Finally he slowed, holding her there as he shot his warm cum down her throat. She jerked and squirmed, trying to get rid of the sticky liquid, but he held her there. "Swallow it." He ordered, she obeyed and shivered as it's thickness slid down her throat. He let go of her hair and rubbed her back. She sat up, leaning against the seat, crying.

((I haven't written the rest, but if people like it I'll continue.))
Old 06-28-2008, 05:55 PM   #6
captdsulu

captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Thanks, It's good so far. Please contuine
captdsulu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 04:44 PM   #7
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

another ass.. erm response i mean
Old 07-01-2008, 05:05 PM   #8
Isabella Black

"Lay back and stop crying." He demanded. She laid down on her back reluctantly, but she couldn't stop her tears. Prying her legs apart, he laid on top of her. She squirmed and arched her back as he pinned her down. "You said...!" He pressed his lips hard on her mouth, biting softly on her bottom lip. John grabbed her breast, massaging and squeezing it firmly. "Don't make this hard, baby, don't fight it." He kissed her chin, along her swollen jaw, and down her neck. When he came to her ear, he sucked it lightly. "I can make this feel good for you, you know." Then he bit, hard. "Or I can make it hurt. I don't care, either way I'm getting what I want." He kissed her again, she tried to turn her head but he held her there. She struggled violently, bucking her hips and trying to bite his invading tongue. "I didn't know you wanted it this bad!" He said through clenched teeth. "Well, if that's the way you want it..." Her wrists were pinned above her head by a large hand as he adjusted himself between her legs. She sobbed, begging him to stop. He grinned sadistically, Positioning the head of his cock, instantly feeling her barrier. She was so tight and dry he could barely push in. John cruelly grabbed her face, shoving a two fingers into her mouth, all the way in to the knuckle. She gagged, coughing and weeping. "Get my fingers nice and wet, baby, or this'll hurt worse than you can imagine." He fucked her used mouth with his fingers until they were coated in spit. He rubbed it on the head of his cock, and spit right on her pussy. "Ready to get that virgin high school cunt of yours fucked, Kris?" She shook her head, fighting with every ounce of strength she could muster. It helped little as he broke in, driving his big hard dick straight up into her. She screamed.
He pumped in and out of her, plunging in harder and faster. He sucked a nipple into his mouth, biting and tugging it with his teeth, adding to her ongoing agony. She was exhausted and laid still, accepting her fate, though it felt like forever.
"Please, don't..." She begged and he laughed.
"Don't what? Cum?" He said between strokes, thrusting hard a few more times before emptying his seed inside of her. She cried, unmoving when he got up. He destroyed her, ripped her of her dignity. "Get dressed." He commanded, zipping up his pants and crawling into the front seat. He threw her clothing at her and turned on the car, changing the radio station and pulled out onto the road. She slowly pulled on her clothes, zipping her jacket up despite the sickly heat. He stopped in front of her house. "If you tell anyone, I'll be back." He grabbed her throat, loosely. "You may have thought that this was the worst thing that could happen to you but you're wrong. Keep your pretty little mouth shut and you will never have to find out what I mean. Understand?" She nodded quickly, fear in her eyes. -CLICK- the doors unlocked and she was free to go. She stumbled weakly out the door and tried hard to walk straight. She made it up the stairs and into her bedroom unoticed.
Old 07-18-2008, 09:14 PM   #9
50ncurious

50ncurious has initial reputation

the story was going so well, so descriptive, so suspenseful, but ended too early. i would have liked you to drag out the taking of her virginity. you can write a really hot story, but just like a man, you get right to business, cum, and then your done! (just kidding). just not enough...write some more!
50ncurious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 11:18 PM   #10
Leather102

Location: and use leather straps and hoods on helpless victims
Leather102 has initial reputation

That was hot....and just what I needed to add to my night....
Leather102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 03:22 PM   #11
reawan

reawan has initial reputation

a sequel please (before I forget: thanks for this story)
reawan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 08:38 PM   #12
alanej

alanej has initial reputation

loved this one,good work
alanej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 02:52 AM   #13
JRS

JRS Level 9 (900+)JRS Level 9 (900+)JRS Level 9 (900+)JRS Level 9 (900+)JRS Level 9 (900+)JRS Level 9 (900+)JRS Level 9 (900+)JRS Level 9 (900+)

Good story. Thanks
JRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 10:40 AM   #14
unbtabl

unbtabl has initial reputation

I agree with 50ncurious... great story, just ended too soon.
unbtabl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 02:48 PM   #15
Almeida

Almeida has initial reputation

Nice story, thank you
Almeida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 03:54 PM   #16
bobbyxslade

bobbyxslade has initial reputation

Great work
bobbyxslade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 09:33 PM   #17
Isabella Black

Thanks everyone, I'm writing a sequel now, actually, I hope you're interested!
Old 08-19-2008, 11:41 AM   #18
sonstar2001

sonstar2001 has initial reputation

Excellent work, thanks.
sonstar2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 05:12 AM   #19
elzapa

elzapa Level 4 (400+)elzapa Level 4 (400+)elzapa Level 4 (400+)elzapa Level 4 (400+)elzapa Level 4 (400+)

very good work
elzapa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 02:28 PM   #20
moulsin

moulsin has initial reputation

nice
moulsin is offline   Reply With Quote